News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 166 Replies

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
Two True Goddesses .  :-* :-*

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2021, 01:33:44 PM »
Thank you so much Carolann and Leanne54 for this fantastic poll .  It was great entertaiment for all members.  Congratulations to Leanne54 but thank you again to both of you.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2021, 01:57:50 PM »
Great match made for great oil wrestlers... Congratulations both specially to Leanne...  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2021, 08:14:46 PM »

Me and Carolann want to thank all the members of freecatfight who voted and posted in this poll. For your classy posted and your cordial posted.  You all make this poll one of the best polls in freecatfight  history  lol you all should be proud of yourselves.

I want to thank carolann personally for being such a wonderful person to do a poll with  she made it so easy  to do a poll.

And thank you all for putting up with my writing.  I have to admit I am a bad writer lol

REGARDS and hugs
Carolann &Lee ann
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2021, 01:46:36 AM »
Fantastic job by both women! Thank you.  Technically, this was suppose have an Ultimate Surrender victory prize for the winner so I think Carolann got off easy.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2021, 02:11:12 AM »
Congrats to Leeann for winning this match. She is the BEST I've ever oiled wrestled. She defeated me fairly. She didn't try to be superwoman or use any under handed tactics. She just plainly outwrestled me and defeated me in my "domain". No excuses...she was the best "this time".  Thank you to everyone who voted and participated. You energized us and made us wanting to give you the best show EVER on FCF polls. Based on the comments I believe we acheived our goal. I want to sincerely thank Leeann for making this poll so pleasureable. Like I said, it takes TWO to make a good poll.  Even in defeat I feel like a winner. I did my best...I gave it my ALL...it was just not good enough.
As for the "punishment" I am waiting for Leeann to decide. I am willing to do whaever she decides

AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU !

CAROLANN
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 02:16:07 AM by Carolann »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2021, 02:22:47 AM »
Exhausted after the match. That shower feels sooooooooooooooo   good !!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2021, 03:40:00 AM »
As i catch my breath to recover from the brutal match.  I start to walk back to the oil pit where I left carolann sleeping. I am wearing a strapondildo.  I reach down and yank her to her knees  forcing her to crawl to the middle of the pit. Saying to carolann i bet you regret challenging me to this match honey.  We both know now who cxnt and tits are better.
 While she is on her knees i walk behind her and lubricate the dildo. Then i slowly start to slowly penetrate her dearie with the dildo thrusting deeply in her dearie hard and fast making her moan and banging her hands on the  pit. Atfer awile i pull the dildo out of her dearie and start to fuck carolann dog style  hear yelling out in pain.  As i tell her bitch i am having so much fun humiliating you

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 03:42:50 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2021, 04:10:30 AM »

After a while i stop fucking Carolann from behind then i flipped her on her back and sliding on top of slowly sliding the dildo back into her pussy as i am moving my hips back and forth slamming the dildo into her pussy trying to make her orgasm vigorously as her body start to tremble in convulsions  hear the squishy everytime I pounded her pussy.
As carolann is just laying under me taking her humiliation moaning i remove the dildo after she orgasm all over the dildo.  Then i get up yanking Carolann to her knees i make her start to suck on the dildo
Telling her to clean the dildo up  as i make her deep throats the toy watch her gag and choked as she is struggling to breath and handle the sex toy

Offline funwrestling

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2021, 10:39:29 AM »
It was a great match by both wrestlers. I really enjoyed reading the action, which both performed.
Thank you for the entertainment.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2021, 07:41:17 PM »
That is a hot HOT HAWT Fight!!!! And I love the Humiliation!! Nice punishment at the end. How did you like the way the humiliation felt Carolann?  I bet Leeann liked it Muahahaha  :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2021, 11:21:37 PM »
I am left totally spent in my oil pit. I am destroyed mentally, physically and sexually. . Only fitting that another blonde my age would come along and break me in front of everyne. I am seriously considering retirement.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2021, 08:06:30 AM »
I am left totally spent in my oil pit. I am destroyed mentally, physically and sexually. . Only fitting that another blonde my age would come along and break me in front of everyne. I am seriously considering retirement.
No please... you are a great fighter...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2021, 11:51:35 AM »

You shouldn't even considering retirement........ you are a great fighter....... plus all the members would miss you dearly.  So if any freecatfight members are still reading this poll.  Please  show Carolann how much you love her
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:58:21 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline bullitbob

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2021, 11:15:54 PM »
Don’t even think about it Carolann! You are amazing!