News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request for Bileel, mom Samantha vs neighbor Jannet

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request for Bileel, mom Samantha vs neighbor Jannet
« on: March 19, 2016, 02:45:18 AM »

Bileel's mom Samantha

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Bileel, mom Samantha vs neighbor Jannet
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 02:46:13 AM »

Bileel and Samantha's neighbor Jannet

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 02:47:15 AM »

Hi, my name is Samantha and I want to tell you about a fight that I got into with one of my neighbor's. It all started when Jannet starts coming around, bragging to the small group of woman we hang out with, all about the hot, young stud muffin she picked up at the mall last week. Jannet spent a long time describing in great detail how her handsome. muscular, younger man makes the hottest, most passionate love to her, that she has ever experienced.  Listening to this braggart giving us explicit details of how he has this big, hard cock and how he fucks her, and he sucks her nipples, and he licks her soaking wet, hot pussy into one explosive orgasm after another, all night long. I never even met this guy and I'm fantasizing this very sexy man plowing his huge erect cock into me. I have much bigger, sexier tits than Jannet, and my big, hard, erect nipples are making this Johnny's cock twice as big, and twice as hard as it in reality. I close my eyes and I can feel Johnny's lips caressing my hard, erect nipples, and kissing them over and over again. My pussy is getting soaking wet, and the thought of Johnny watching me dominate and humiliate Jannet has me even more excited. Yes, I wonder how this Johnny will like it when I sit on this old whore's face and make a complete fool out of her, right in front of Johnny, and right in front of all of our friends. Yes, I'm picturing this Johnny, worshiping my big sexy tits, sucking on my big, hard erect nipples, licking them, kissing them. I want him bad, and I would like nothing better than to drain the dignity out of this old whore, right in front of Johnny, right in front of the fuckin friends. I can't stand up. I have a big, wet spot on my cut off Jeans, and my nipples are trying to break through my bra and my low cut white ruffle dress blouse. Jannet was bragging and bragging and bragging, and my pussy was yearning for this young stud. I think all of us women were steaming and dripping wet. We convince Jannet to bring this hot, young stud muffin over tonight, challenging Jannet, telling the bitch that it's hard to believe what Jannet is saying. Yes, we trapped her, and he's going to come here with her at any moment now.

We're in the basement and Jannet shows up and she looks like a real whore. She's wearing this black, micro mini dress, and black fishnet stockings, and she was hanging all over Johnny, showing him off as if he was his brand new Ferrari. Johnny looks even better than my fantasies. I can see Johnny's big, hard cock in his tight jeans. I decided that I am going to take this gorgeous, sexy man home with me. I know, given a choice, Johnny would much rather take me instead of Jannet.

Things come to a fuckin head when Jannet excuses herself to go to the bathroom. The minute Jannet disappears up the stairs, I push Johnny back, sitting on the couch, and I sit down right next to him, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. I'm shoving  my big, half exposed, sexy tits right in Johnny's face, and I reach down and put my hand between her legs. Instantly I can feel Johnny's big, cock, growing in size and getting even harder. Johnny is funny when he starts to warn me that Jannet will be back any second now, and she is going to beat the shit out of him and me. He actually looks scared of what would happen if Jannet came back down the stairs. You should fuckin see how big his hard cock gets, and this has me so fuckin excited I can feel my pussy lips quivering in between my legs, as I scream, “you don't know just how long I've been waiting for this Jannet, I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and I'll humiliate you.  I lean over and I grab my big, black pocketbook and I open it, and I pull out this big, hard erect rubber strap on dildo and I show it to this fuckin big mouth, and I'm laughing right in Jannet's face, screaming, “This is your cock from now on you old whore. You're going to love this hard cock. You're going to beg me to fuck you with this huge, erect dick, and then you'll beg me to let you suck it clean. I'll,” but before I can finish what I'm saying, Jannet balls up her right fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my mouth. She splits my lower lip open, and I can taste the fuckin blood. Then before I have a chance to think, Jannet balls up her left fist and she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into my nose, straight into it, making my nose bleed, and swinging my head back and forth from the force of her hard punch. Jannet grabs my white blouse swith both of her hands and she shoves me back hard, and she rips it off. She tears my blouse right off of me, and buttons go flying in every direction, and my big, sexy white bra is exposed. Jannet screams, 'I'm going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Samantha,” and she reaches for my bra,” but now I'm just as angry as Jannet and as Jannet grabs my bra, I grab her by her fuckin hair and I start wrenching her head back and forth. I'm shaking the this bitch, by her fuckin hair, like a little rag doll, and I'm screaming, “I'm going to make you my slave you old whore.” Jannet starts screaming, “AAAAHHHH, LET GO, LET GO OF MY HAIR.” 

I do. I let go of the old cow's hair, and I grab her flimsy black dress with both of my hsnad and I shove her back hard. So hard that Jannet's dress rips right off of her body in my hands, and Jannet stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the basement, and “bang,” her head does too. Jannet bounces up off of the wall and she's just standing there in her little black bra and little black lace panties and I can hear everyone cheering. Jannet has this totally shocked and startled look on her face, and I viciously start laughing, screaming, “look at those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours Jannet. Get ready, because now I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity out of you.” I step forward and I grab Jannet's little black bra with my right hand, and I ball my left fist up hard and tight, and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Jannet's nose. Blood starts to trickle from her nose as her head swings back, “bang, “ right into the cement wall, and I start laughing, screaming, “Now who's face is going to get punched bloody you stupid old whore.” I use her bra to pull her forward into my fist again. I smash her “bang,” right into her nose again. Blood starts rolling from Jannet's nose as her head snaps back, and it bounches up off of the concrete wall, and Jannet cry's out, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin old cow, I”m bleeding.”

I'm cocky now, and I am really starting to get off on embarrassing and humiliating this old whore. Janet is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder. I start to pull my left fist back to punch Jannet in her nose again, BUT Jannet loses her temper, and she quickly reaches forward and she grabs me by my short fuckin hair with both of her hands. Jannet is like a crazy woman and she spins me halfway around in a circle, and now this old cow is holding me up against the cement wall by my fuckin hair. Jannet has caught me totally off guard, and insanely Jannet starts shoving my head back. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the wall. She's cracking my fuckin skull :bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into the hard concrete wall, until first my eyes start to swim around in my head, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars.” Jannet let's go of my hair, and my knees just buckle under me, and slowly I slide down the cement wall until I'm sitting on my ass, I'm just sitting there propped up against the wall. MY chest is heaving up and down in contrast to my otherwie lifeless body,and I just have this silly little smile across my face. I can't even think, and before I can consider a thought, Jannet grabs me by my hair with both of her hands, and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair, and I scream, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” as Jannet pulls me standing straight up on my rubbery legs. The pain of her trying to rip all of my hair out of my head seems to have woken me up. I lose my temper again. And I start screaming, “how dare you. Look at what you did to me you fuckin old cow. I”m going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” I start flailing my fist, but my punches either miss, or have no strength behind them. Jannet had knocked all the fight right out of me, and I can't do anything to stop this fuckin old whore from beating me up.” Jannet sends her right fit plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of my stomach. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of me, and my eyes almost bulge right out of my head, as I put my hands to my aching belly, and I double over in pain, gasping for air.”  Jannet grabs my hair with her right hand and she jerks my head up, screaming right in my shocked and startled face. “you're going to beg me to humiliate you Samantha.” Jannet hits me again. She smashes her left fist, “bam,” right into my aching belly again. She knpcks the air out of me again, and I bend over in pain, choking and gasping for air.

She grabs my hair and she pulls my head up, screaming right in my face again.
“Now I'm going to humiliate you so bad that you'll never show your face around Johnny or any of your friends again. Bileel get out here. I see you standing back there peeking at us fighting.” Bikeel walks out to look up close. Jannet is laughing as she screams, “Look at your tough fat cow mother now Bileel. She thought that she was so tough, She doesn't look so tough now, does she Bileel.” I can see Bileel's big, hard cock through his jeans, and so can Jannet. She wraps her hand around my son's cock, right through his pants, and I am totally shocked that my very own son is there witnessing this. I can see my son's cock grow so hard that it's trying to bust out of his jeans, and then Jannet laughs and she screams, “Johnny come here.” She grabs Johnny's big, hard cock with her other hand and she's laughing as she screams, “look at this Samantha, I own both of your men's cocks now you fat cow.” I can feel my tears starting to fill up in my eyes, and desperately I start crying out, “PLEASE STOP, ENOUGH,, please stop.” She lets go of the two mens' big, hard cocks and she orders them, “take off your jeans and shorts.

I can see Johnny quickly lower his pants and his panties and he's standing there nude, with his big hard cock standing straight out.” Then my son lowers his pants and then his shorts, and I'm embarrassed. I can't look at my very own son, with his cock hanging out of his pants. Jannet has walked over to her pocketbook, I didn't even see her moving. She see's me not wanting to look and she grabs me by my short blonde hair again, spinning me around, screaming and showing me that big, hard erect dildo that she has just strapped onto herself. Then still holding me by my hair, she spins me back around and now her back is to me, and now she has me totally naked, with my big, sexy tits bouncing and bouncing and swinging from side to side, right in front of everyone, right in front of Johnny, right in front of my very own son. Right in front of the friends, and I could have never imagined being as humiliated as I am now. I can feel the tip of that big dildo press against my anus, and before I can think, this old fuckin whore plows this big, hard cock right up my ass. I raise up onto my tippy toes trying to get away from this old whore, BUT I can't. Jannet has her right hand laced through my hair and that big, erect penis plunging in and out and in and out of my ass hole, and I'm right in front of my friends, I'm right in front of Johnny, and I'm right in front of Bileel, my son, and I'm so fuckin humiliated. I'm leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big rubber cock. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup and desperately I'm crying out, “get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me,”

BUT Jannet is crazy and she's really getting off on this. She's plowing that big, rubber cock in and out and in and out of my ass hole, and she starts laughing as she screams, “alright Samantha, now you're going to moo for everyone, you're going to moo and you're going to show everyone just what a pathetic, fat cow you really are, now let me hear you fuckin moo.” I am past humiliated. This old cow bitch had drained most of my dignity out of me already, but I'm not about to let this old bitch do this to me. Jannet wrenches up on my hair and she raises up and she slides that big, hard rubber cock higher, harder into my ass hole screaming, “you better fuckin moo you fat cow, or I'll pull this cock right out of you and I'll beat you up all over again.” I'm scared, I never thought this saggy old whore could fight so good, and I can't believe how vicious and crazy she really is. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I take a long, deep breath and I let out a loud, long “MMMMOOOOO.” Jannet laughs and she screams, “that's right Samantha, that's right you fat cow, and keep mooing until I say you can stop.” I'm submissive to this ugly old whore, and I'm up on my toes crying out, “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMOOOOOO.” I'm so embarrassed. She's making me “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” over and over again, right in front of all of my friends. Then she spins me around so that I'm facing Johnny. She holds me up right in front of her boyfriend and she's laughing as she screams, “Look at her Johnny. Look at this big mouth, she thought that she was so tough. She thought that she was going to steal you away from me, and look at what a stupid, pathetic fat cow she really is Johnny,” and I”m crying and crying, and I'm fuckin “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMOOOOO,” mooing over and over again, right in front of this hot stud muffins face.

I think that I've already been humiliated more than enough, and I just want to make this whole painful, humiliating experience end, and I cry out, “PLEASE, YOU WIN, I HAD ENOUGH, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO,” BUT Jannet is far from finished with me yet, and I knew what is about to happen to me next, but knowing and having it happen to you IRL is two different things. Jannet spins me around again, and now I'm face to face with my son, and I'm naked, and I'm bloody, and this flabby old whore is making me, “MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” right in front of my very own 20 year old son. My big, sexy tits are bouncing up and down and swinging from side to side and the crowd is really cheering. Jannet is scaring me. She's laughing insanely as she's holding me up right in front of my own son, and she screams, “that's right Samantha you fat cow. Moo for your son and tell him just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you are.” I'm mooing again and again as I'm looking right into Bileel's face. I'm crying and I'm mooing like a cow right in front of my very own son, and I cry out, “I'm a cow Bileel. I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow Bileel. “ Then I start to moo again. “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO.”

Jannet pulls that dildo right out of my ass hole, and she's laughing, and she screams, “get on your hands and knees you fat cow, and suck my cock clean. BUT what this cow wants me to do crosses the line. I I mean there has got to be a limit to how much humiliation that is going to be imposed on one self. I start crying even harder, and I beg this old whore, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO. HAVEN'T  YOU HUMILIATED ME ENOUGH.”  Jannet plows her left fist, “BOOM,” right into my plump, sexy stomach. “She plows the fuckin air right out of me, and “OOOFFF,” I groan in pain as I out my hands to my aching belly and I double over in pain, gasping for fuckin air, and just then my knee's buckle under me and I'm on my knees right in front of Jannet. I'm looking up at Jannet's big, rock hard, erect nipples and my nipples are rock hard and beet red too, and that big, strap on cock is hanging right in my face and I become submissive all over again. I wrap my left  hand tightly around that big, hard erect rubber cock, and I grab Jannet's nipple with my left hand. I start playing with her nipple, gently rubbing her hard nipple and then I start twisting at her nipple. I stick that cock in my mouth and I start sucking Jannet's big, strap on cock.

Jannet has taken my will from me, and I'm in and out and in and out of my wet mouth with that giant penis. Jannet laughs and screams, “How does it feel to have your face fucked with my strap on you stupid fat cow.” My pussy is fluttering, and it's soaking fuckin wet. This tough old broad. This flabby fuckin whore has beat me up and she's draining any dignity that I may have left, right out of me.” I cry and I scream, “I love you fucking my face with that cock Jannet.”

Jannet pulls that cock out of my mouth and she screams, “now lie down on your back Samantha you fat cow.” I'm completely scared and submissive to this old slut and I lie down right on my back. Then she stands right over me and that big rubber cock is standing right out over me. She starts laughing as she screams, “look up, look up at me you fat cow.” I look up through my tear filled eyes and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE.” Slowly this old whore lowers her wet, hot pussy onto my left breast, and I can feel her hot juices rolling onto my big, hard erect nipple, and that big hard rubber penis is practically hanging right over her face. The old cow moves down and she lays down right on top of me, and she slides that big rubber cock right into my cxnt. Jannet's little tits are dominating my big, sexy tits. Her nipples are rock hard and all erect, and her nipples are dominating my hard nipples. She's slapping her sexy little tits against my big, sexy tits, and she's fucking me with that cock, and I'm really starting to get excited. “AAAHHH, AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH,” I'm breathing hard and sexy, as Jannet sticks her tongue right into my mouth. I don't hesitate, my tongue starts dueling with Jannet's tongue. We're kissing passionately, and our breasts are slapping together, and our big, hard nipples are poking holes into each other's chests. This old bitch is fucking me. This old whore is plowing that cock in and out of me and I start “OOOWWW, OOOWWW,” dry squirting. I'm squirting and squirting and nothing is coming out. This sexy old whore is hot and sexy and I'm really exploding, and then “OOOOUUUUUWWWWEEE, OOOOUUUUWWWWEEEE,” I start to cum over and over again.

Jannet sits up on my stomach and then she stands up. She grabs Johnny's big cock and she starts jerking him off. She's masturbating Johnny's big hard cock until Johnny starts “UUUUWWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWWEEEE,” Johnny starts squirting glob after glob of his hot cum all over my face and all over my hair, and all over my tits, and his cum is dripping from my hard nipples onto my breasts and then onto my stomach. I'm so fuckin embarrassed as she screams, “you wanted his cum so bad you fat cow.”

I'm just sitting there, all bloody and swollen and black and blue, and I'm all covered in Johnny's hot cum. Jannet has got down onto her knees and she's sucking every last drop of Johnny's hit cum out of his cock, and my only pleasant thought is thank god this totally painful, humiliating ordeal is finally over, BUT Jannet is really getting off on humiliating me and she screams, “You think this is over. I'm far from finished with you yet cow. Now get on your knees and suck Bileel's cock. Slap Bileel's hard cock with your big, sexy tits. I still fell explosions going on inside of my soaking wet pussy and I'm completely submissive to Jannet now. I take Bileel's big, hard cock in my hands and I put it into my mouth. Bileel lowers his hands and he grabs my big, hard erect nipples and they grow even harder. I'm sucking my son's hard cock until Bileels starts “UUUUWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWWEEEE,” squirting into my mouth. Jannet pulls Bileel's hard cock out of my mouth, and Bileel  is squirting his hot cum all over my hair, and all over my face, and on my big, sexy tits. I'm so embarrassed having my own son squirting his hot cum all over me, but I'm so hot and excited. I stick my fingers inside my cxnt and I start masturbating myself again.   

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 11:22:15 AM »
..nice one Johnny. Happy to see you back and hope to see Vicky too soon...   ;D ;D ;D

Offline FemaleFightLover

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 04:37:32 AM »

Hi, my name is Samantha and I want to tell you about a fight that I got into with one of my neighbor's. It all started when Jannet starts coming around, bragging to the small group of woman we hang out with, all about the hot, young stud muffin she picked up at the mall last week. Jannet spent a long time describing in great detail how her handsome. muscular, younger man makes the hottest, most passionate love to her, that she has ever experienced.  Listening to this braggart giving us explicit details of how he has this big, hard cock and how he fucks her, and he sucks her nipples, and he licks her soaking wet, hot pussy into one explosive orgasm after another, all night long. I never even met this guy and I'm fantasizing this very sexy man plowing his huge erect cock into me. I have much bigger, sexier tits than Jannet, and my big, hard, erect nipples are making this Johnny's cock twice as big, and twice as hard as it in reality. I close my eyes and I can feel Johnny's lips caressing my hard, erect nipples, and kissing them over and over again. My pussy is getting soaking wet, and the thought of Johnny watching me dominate and humiliate Jannet has me even more excited. Yes, I wonder how this Johnny will like it when I sit on this old whore's face and make a complete fool out of her, right in front of Johnny, and right in front of all of our friends. Yes, I'm picturing this Johnny, worshiping my big sexy tits, sucking on my big, hard erect nipples, licking them, kissing them. I want him bad, and I would like nothing better than to drain the dignity out of this old whore, right in front of Johnny, right in front of the fuckin friends. I can't stand up. I have a big, wet spot on my cut off Jeans, and my nipples are trying to break through my bra and my low cut white ruffle dress blouse. Jannet was bragging and bragging and bragging, and my pussy was yearning for this young stud. I think all of us women were steaming and dripping wet. We convince Jannet to bring this hot, young stud muffin over tonight, challenging Jannet, telling the bitch that it's hard to believe what Jannet is saying. Yes, we trapped her, and he's going to come here with her at any moment now.

We're in the basement and Jannet shows up and she looks like a real whore. She's wearing this black, micro mini dress, and black fishnet stockings, and she was hanging all over Johnny, showing him off as if he was his brand new Ferrari. Johnny looks even better than my fantasies. I can see Johnny's big, hard cock in his tight jeans. I decided that I am going to take this gorgeous, sexy man home with me. I know, given a choice, Johnny would much rather take me instead of Jannet.

Things come to a fuckin head when Jannet excuses herself to go to the bathroom. The minute Jannet disappears up the stairs, I push Johnny back, sitting on the couch, and I sit down right next to him, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. I'm shoving  my big, half exposed, sexy tits right in Johnny's face, and I reach down and put my hand between her legs. Instantly I can feel Johnny's big, cock, growing in size and getting even harder. Johnny is funny when he starts to warn me that Jannet will be back any second now, and she is going to beat the shit out of him and me. He actually looks scared of what would happen if Jannet came back down the stairs. You should fuckin see how big his hard cock gets, and this has me so fuckin excited I can feel my pussy lips quivering in between my legs, as I scream, “you don't know just how long I've been waiting for this Jannet, I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and I'll humiliate you.  I lean over and I grab my big, black pocketbook and I open it, and I pull out this big, hard erect rubber strap on dildo and I show it to this fuckin big mouth, and I'm laughing right in Jannet's face, screaming, “This is your cock from now on you old whore. You're going to love this hard cock. You're going to beg me to fuck you with this huge, erect dick, and then you'll beg me to let you suck it clean. I'll,” but before I can finish what I'm saying, Jannet balls up her right fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my mouth. She splits my lower lip open, and I can taste the fuckin blood. Then before I have a chance to think, Jannet balls up her left fist and she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into my nose, straight into it, making my nose bleed, and swinging my head back and forth from the force of her hard punch. Jannet grabs my white blouse swith both of her hands and she shoves me back hard, and she rips it off. She tears my blouse right off of me, and buttons go flying in every direction, and my big, sexy white bra is exposed. Jannet screams, 'I'm going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Samantha,” and she reaches for my bra,” but now I'm just as angry as Jannet and as Jannet grabs my bra, I grab her by her fuckin hair and I start wrenching her head back and forth. I'm shaking the this bitch, by her fuckin hair, like a little rag doll, and I'm screaming, “I'm going to make you my slave you old whore.” Jannet starts screaming, “AAAAHHHH, LET GO, LET GO OF MY HAIR.” 

I do. I let go of the old cow's hair, and I grab her flimsy black dress with both of my hsnad and I shove her back hard. So hard that Jannet's dress rips right off of her body in my hands, and Jannet stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the basement, and “bang,” her head does too. Jannet bounces up off of the wall and she's just standing there in her little black bra and little black lace panties and I can hear everyone cheering. Jannet has this totally shocked and startled look on her face, and I viciously start laughing, screaming, “look at those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours Jannet. Get ready, because now I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity out of you.” I step forward and I grab Jannet's little black bra with my right hand, and I ball my left fist up hard and tight, and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Jannet's nose. Blood starts to trickle from her nose as her head swings back, “bang, “ right into the cement wall, and I start laughing, screaming, “Now who's face is going to get punched bloody you stupid old whore.” I use her bra to pull her forward into my fist again. I smash her “bang,” right into her nose again. Blood starts rolling from Jannet's nose as her head snaps back, and it bounches up off of the concrete wall, and Jannet cry's out, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin old cow, I”m bleeding.”

I'm cocky now, and I am really starting to get off on embarrassing and humiliating this old whore. Janet is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder. I start to pull my left fist back to punch Jannet in her nose again, BUT Jannet loses her temper, and she quickly reaches forward and she grabs me by my short fuckin hair with both of her hands. Jannet is like a crazy woman and she spins me halfway around in a circle, and now this old cow is holding me up against the cement wall by my fuckin hair. Jannet has caught me totally off guard, and insanely Jannet starts shoving my head back. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the wall. She's cracking my fuckin skull :bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into the hard concrete wall, until first my eyes start to swim around in my head, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars.” Jannet let's go of my hair, and my knees just buckle under me, and slowly I slide down the cement wall until I'm sitting on my ass, I'm just sitting there propped up against the wall. MY chest is heaving up and down in contrast to my otherwie lifeless body,and I just have this silly little smile across my face. I can't even think, and before I can consider a thought, Jannet grabs me by my hair with both of her hands, and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair, and I scream, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” as Jannet pulls me standing straight up on my rubbery legs. The pain of her trying to rip all of my hair out of my head seems to have woken me up. I lose my temper again. And I start screaming, “how dare you. Look at what you did to me you fuckin old cow. I”m going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” I start flailing my fist, but my punches either miss, or have no strength behind them. Jannet had knocked all the fight right out of me, and I can't do anything to stop this fuckin old whore from beating me up.” Jannet sends her right fit plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of my stomach. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of me, and my eyes almost bulge right out of my head, as I put my hands to my aching belly, and I double over in pain, gasping for air.”  Jannet grabs my hair with her right hand and she jerks my head up, screaming right in my shocked and startled face. “you're going to beg me to humiliate you Samantha.” Jannet hits me again. She smashes her left fist, “bam,” right into my aching belly again. She knpcks the air out of me again, and I bend over in pain, choking and gasping for air.

She grabs my hair and she pulls my head up, screaming right in my face again.
“Now I'm going to humiliate you so bad that you'll never show your face around Johnny or any of your friends again. Bileel get out here. I see you standing back there peeking at us fighting.” Bikeel walks out to look up close. Jannet is laughing as she screams, “Look at your tough fat cow mother now Bileel. She thought that she was so tough, She doesn't look so tough now, does she Bileel.” I can see Bileel's big, hard cock through his jeans, and so can Jannet. She wraps her hand around my son's cock, right through his pants, and I am totally shocked that my very own son is there witnessing this. I can see my son's cock grow so hard that it's trying to bust out of his jeans, and then Jannet laughs and she screams, “Johnny come here.” She grabs Johnny's big, hard cock with her other hand and she's laughing as she screams, “look at this Samantha, I own both of your men's cocks now you fat cow.” I can feel my tears starting to fill up in my eyes, and desperately I start crying out, “PLEASE STOP, ENOUGH,, please stop.” She lets go of the two mens' big, hard cocks and she orders them, “take off your jeans and shorts.

I can see Johnny quickly lower his pants and his panties and he's standing there nude, with his big hard cock standing straight out.” Then my son lowers his pants and then his shorts, and I'm embarrassed. I can't look at my very own son, with his cock hanging out of his pants. Jannet has walked over to her pocketbook, I didn't even see her moving. She see's me not wanting to look and she grabs me by my short blonde hair again, spinning me around, screaming and showing me that big, hard erect dildo that she has just strapped onto herself. Then still holding me by my hair, she spins me back around and now her back is to me, and now she has me totally naked, with my big, sexy tits bouncing and bouncing and swinging from side to side, right in front of everyone, right in front of Johnny, right in front of my very own son. Right in front of the friends, and I could have never imagined being as humiliated as I am now. I can feel the tip of that big dildo press against my anus, and before I can think, this old fuckin whore plows this big, hard cock right up my ass. I raise up onto my tippy toes trying to get away from this old whore, BUT I can't. Jannet has her right hand laced through my hair and that big, erect penis plunging in and out and in and out of my ass hole, and I'm right in front of my friends, I'm right in front of Johnny, and I'm right in front of Bileel, my son, and I'm so fuckin humiliated. I'm leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big rubber cock. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup and desperately I'm crying out, “get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me,”

BUT Jannet is crazy and she's really getting off on this. She's plowing that big, rubber cock in and out and in and out of my ass hole, and she starts laughing as she screams, “alright Samantha, now you're going to moo for everyone, you're going to moo and you're going to show everyone just what a pathetic, fat cow you really are, now let me hear you fuckin moo.” I am past humiliated. This old cow bitch had drained most of my dignity out of me already, but I'm not about to let this old bitch do this to me. Jannet wrenches up on my hair and she raises up and she slides that big, hard rubber cock higher, harder into my ass hole screaming, “you better fuckin moo you fat cow, or I'll pull this cock right out of you and I'll beat you up all over again.” I'm scared, I never thought this saggy old whore could fight so good, and I can't believe how vicious and crazy she really is. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I take a long, deep breath and I let out a loud, long “MMMMOOOOO.” Jannet laughs and she screams, “that's right Samantha, that's right you fat cow, and keep mooing until I say you can stop.” I'm submissive to this ugly old whore, and I'm up on my toes crying out, “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMOOOOOO.” I'm so embarrassed. She's making me “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” over and over again, right in front of all of my friends. Then she spins me around so that I'm facing Johnny. She holds me up right in front of her boyfriend and she's laughing as she screams, “Look at her Johnny. Look at this big mouth, she thought that she was so tough. She thought that she was going to steal you away from me, and look at what a stupid, pathetic fat cow she really is Johnny,” and I”m crying and crying, and I'm fuckin “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMOOOOO,” mooing over and over again, right in front of this hot stud muffins face.

I think that I've already been humiliated more than enough, and I just want to make this whole painful, humiliating experience end, and I cry out, “PLEASE, YOU WIN, I HAD ENOUGH, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO,” BUT Jannet is far from finished with me yet, and I knew what is about to happen to me next, but knowing and having it happen to you IRL is two different things. Jannet spins me around again, and now I'm face to face with my son, and I'm naked, and I'm bloody, and this flabby old whore is making me, “MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” right in front of my very own 20 year old son. My big, sexy tits are bouncing up and down and swinging from side to side and the crowd is really cheering. Jannet is scaring me. She's laughing insanely as she's holding me up right in front of my own son, and she screams, “that's right Samantha you fat cow. Moo for your son and tell him just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you are.” I'm mooing again and again as I'm looking right into Bileel's face. I'm crying and I'm mooing like a cow right in front of my very own son, and I cry out, “I'm a cow Bileel. I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow Bileel. “ Then I start to moo again. “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO.”

Jannet pulls that dildo right out of my ass hole, and she's laughing, and she screams, “get on your hands and knees you fat cow, and suck my cock clean. BUT what this cow wants me to do crosses the line. I I mean there has got to be a limit to how much humiliation that is going to be imposed on one self. I start crying even harder, and I beg this old whore, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO. HAVEN'T  YOU HUMILIATED ME ENOUGH.”  Jannet plows her left fist, “BOOM,” right into my plump, sexy stomach. “She plows the fuckin air right out of me, and “OOOFFF,” I groan in pain as I out my hands to my aching belly and I double over in pain, gasping for fuckin air, and just then my knee's buckle under me and I'm on my knees right in front of Jannet. I'm looking up at Jannet's big, rock hard, erect nipples and my nipples are rock hard and beet red too, and that big, strap on cock is hanging right in my face and I become submissive all over again. I wrap my left  hand tightly around that big, hard erect rubber cock, and I grab Jannet's nipple with my left hand. I start playing with her nipple, gently rubbing her hard nipple and then I start twisting at her nipple. I stick that cock in my mouth and I start sucking Jannet's big, strap on cock.

Jannet has taken my will from me, and I'm in and out and in and out of my wet mouth with that giant penis. Jannet laughs and screams, “How does it feel to have your face fucked with my strap on you stupid fat cow.” My pussy is fluttering, and it's soaking fuckin wet. This tough old broad. This flabby fuckin whore has beat me up and she's draining any dignity that I may have left, right out of me.” I cry and I scream, “I love you fucking my face with that cock Jannet.”

Jannet pulls that cock out of my mouth and she screams, “now lie down on your back Samantha you fat cow.” I'm completely scared and submissive to this old slut and I lie down right on my back. Then she stands right over me and that big rubber cock is standing right out over me. She starts laughing as she screams, “look up, look up at me you fat cow.” I look up through my tear filled eyes and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE.” Slowly this old whore lowers her wet, hot pussy onto my left breast, and I can feel her hot juices rolling onto my big, hard erect nipple, and that big hard rubber penis is practically hanging right over her face. The old cow moves down and she lays down right on top of me, and she slides that big rubber cock right into my cxnt. Jannet's little tits are dominating my big, sexy tits. Her nipples are rock hard and all erect, and her nipples are dominating my hard nipples. She's slapping her sexy little tits against my big, sexy tits, and she's fucking me with that cock, and I'm really starting to get excited. “AAAHHH, AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH,” I'm breathing hard and sexy, as Jannet sticks her tongue right into my mouth. I don't hesitate, my tongue starts dueling with Jannet's tongue. We're kissing passionately, and our breasts are slapping together, and our big, hard nipples are poking holes into each other's chests. This old bitch is fucking me. This old whore is plowing that cock in and out of me and I start “OOOWWW, OOOWWW,” dry squirting. I'm squirting and squirting and nothing is coming out. This sexy old whore is hot and sexy and I'm really exploding, and then “OOOOUUUUUWWWWEEE, OOOOUUUUWWWWEEEE,” I start to cum over and over again.

Jannet sits up on my stomach and then she stands up. She grabs Johnny's big cock and she starts jerking him off. She's masturbating Johnny's big hard cock until Johnny starts “UUUUWWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWWEEEE,” Johnny starts squirting glob after glob of his hot cum all over my face and all over my hair, and all over my tits, and his cum is dripping from my hard nipples onto my breasts and then onto my stomach. I'm so fuckin embarrassed as she screams, “you wanted his cum so bad you fat cow.”

I'm just sitting there, all bloody and swollen and black and blue, and I'm all covered in Johnny's hot cum. Jannet has got down onto her knees and she's sucking every last drop of Johnny's hit cum out of his cock, and my only pleasant thought is thank god this totally painful, humiliating ordeal is finally over, BUT Jannet is really getting off on humiliating me and she screams, “You think this is over. I'm far from finished with you yet cow. Now get on your knees and suck Bileel's cock. Slap Bileel's hard cock with your big, sexy tits. I still fell explosions going on inside of my soaking wet pussy and I'm completely submissive to Jannet now. I take Bileel's big, hard cock in my hands and I put it into my mouth. Bileel lowers his hands and he grabs my big, hard erect nipples and they grow even harder. I'm sucking my son's hard cock until Bileels starts “UUUUWWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWWWEEEE,” squirting into my mouth. Jannet pulls Bileel's hard cock out of my mouth, and Bileel  is squirting his hot cum all over my hair, and all over my face, and on my big, sexy tits. I'm so embarrassed having my own son squirting his hot cum all over me, but I'm so hot and excited. I stick my fingers inside my cxnt and I start masturbating myself again.   

Excelent story

Offline Momfightlover

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 10:53:58 PM »
This is what my stepmom did to my mom. My stepmom forced my mom to suck my cock. It was a fantastic fuck.