News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Crofoot Fight - Stacie vs Robertared

• 39 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Re: New Crofoot Fight - Stacie vs Robertared
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »
few steps between us....I look her into her eyes...try to understand in advance her moves...calm now...the crowd is inciting but I don't ear the rumors...the suggestions...the insults..she fast moves against me ...her body bent...I know what this mean....her shoulders hit partially my boobs and her hands wrap my behind my legs...I feel the shot but accept and help her intention...wrapping with my arms her neck push her head close my right shoulder and fall with my ass on the mat trying immediately to wrap with my long fit legs her waist with the clear intention to cross my ankles eachother and squeeze her body in a wonderful scissior leg.....the fight is started...now no mercy....

Yesssssss! i think as i scoop her legs up and her skinny ass hits the floor with a thud.  But my satisfaction is shot lived as she wraps my head, pulling my face into her upper chest just as I feel her muscular leg clamp against my sides.  "SHIT" i pant out, my teeth gritted underestimating the speed in which she would react, 'a fucking rookie mistake' i tell myself, as i think quickly slipping my left forearm under hers and jambing it hard against her throat.  I then drop to my knees between her legs MMA style and push forward on top of her so hopefully she cannot roll me off.    "EEUUUGGGHHH!!!!" grunting through my clinched teeth, feeling her legs really starting to squeeze me now, her ankles no doubt locked.  My body pushing down on hers, my heart pounding, i ball my free right hand up and BAMMMM, send my fist hard into her left side once, BAMMMM, twice, BAMMMMMM three times.   "Let me go" i hiss as i punch, my forearm still pressing on her throat........

my move work well and now I'm lying my back on the floor....closing with my arms her throat and pushing her head into my right shoulder quite close my upper body....my legs fast wrap your hips and crossing my ankles eachother i can close your body really badly...and start to squeeze...but is only a moment...you react perfectly sliding with your left forearm on my throat and you start to press my face down....my face is getting red....difficult breathing.....and in same moment with your right fist you start to punch my left side....with a set fast and short fists....you on your knees...so I'm obliged to release your neck and fast try to grab your right wrist to stop your work on my left side...and in same time with the right hand grab your forearm and try to relax your hold on my throat,,,,,but with my legs start to close better than I can your middle section trying to give the more pain possible......

A little surprised that you reacted exactly as I had hope you would, releasing my head and going for my arms, your legs still biting deeply into my sides causing pain to radiate up and around my back, thinking i gotta get out of these legs, so.......I jerk my left arm away from you, roll back onto my knees, clasp my hands to gather and attempt a double fisted hammer blow to your now wide-open tummy, my legs tight and ready to pounce forward if the hit works and causes you relax those killer legs.....EEEIIIIIIIIII! i screach as I swing my upraised and clasped hands......yt

my tentative to release my throat work well..you release the hold...but suddently you rise your upper body and on your knees start to send one...and after a second fist into my open belly.....shit....this blonde is strong and skilled I think in a flash...and releasing your right wrist try to react immediately sending a set of fast and short fists into your right temple trying to disturb your action....of course both are sending short fists...so not really strong....but i think my fists into your temple can disturb you a lot....

my eyes narrowed, my teeth clinched as i focus on driving my fists into your tummy and I completely miss the blur of YOUR fist coming up at my head.   Just as i feel my fists hit with a satisfying thud, my head suddenly snaps to the side, your fist seemingly coming out of nowhere.....OOOOFFFFFF! then you hit me again UUUUGGGHH...."FUCK" i pant out and twist to the side trying to wrench myself out of your legs while i send my right fist down into your exposed crowfoot, thinking I can at least get the first hit in there before I try to twist out and get some distance between us to refocus......yt

I feeìll my fists arrive and put you in a certain tremble....happy to see your head turned under my fists.....you try to escape from my scissorleg...and my legs now don't wrap well your side....I was too concentrated to release my head....and so when you send a fist into my exposed crowfoot I relax my hold and you can slide away.....me too I prefer stop this first moment of fight...and roll in the other side...and fast put my body on my knees...looking you...and ear the audience rumoring....

yesssssss, i think as i manage to break out of your legs and roll to the side, ending up on hands and knees facing you.  Panting hard, sweat now dropping off and sliding down into my top, soaking the fabric making my already rock hard nipples even more pronounced.  I toss my hair back and narrow my eyes at you.  "how does that twat of your feel after the hard punch, Roberta?" i hiss, my head pounding from the hard strikes.  My own special place, swollen and throbbing against the wet fabric of my bottoms with the excitement of the match. Hearing the reaction of the crowd to my taunting question, i smile evily as i glare at you and consider my next move, thinking whatever we do and however we react the next minute or two may determine the outcome of this fight.....

I see you in front of me.....some steps between us....gasping for the air  fast now...my body completly sweaty....pass my hands on my face...feel my hands wet....put my hair back....after adjust my bra....my small firm tits are quite out....I feel my nipples hard...try to take a deep breathe ....the rumor in the room are confused..,,,or I-m a little bit dazed for the hits received that I don-t understend well....I feel people excited...and I hear clearly a woman inviting my blonde rival to go on to the fight...NO BREAK NO BREAK.....DON-T GIVE HER THE TIME TO RECUPERATE....a men screams COME ON ROBERTA.....I stand up slowly ...looking my adversary ....and with my right hand invite her to stand up....but I need a moment of break....now I think this fight will be a long and difficult fight....

Panting hard, sweat rolling and my head still throbbing from the bitch's punches, from my hands and knees i watch Roberta as she pushes up on wobbly legs.  Thinking quickly for a strategy, I decide to try deception.....Grabbing my side with one hand and the side of my head with the other, I shake my head from side-to-side and moan followed by a series of coughing....COUGH!! COUGH!! COUGH!!....acting much more hurt than I really am (which isn't very much), I even act as though I am about to throw-up for a moment.   I put my left hand up as if to say wait, hoping to draw her in, hoping to give her just enough of a false sense of security that she will come at me over confidently.....'wait for it' I think, 'come to mama, bitch, i am so fucking ready for you' i say quietly under my breath.......COUGH! COUGH!.....

I poor adversary in front of me....now she is standing...and start to cough fast....passing her hands on the face....I smile ...it's clear that she is in bad condition.....smile ....rise my arms in sign of victory....and step slowly to her to finish the blonde....the fight is quite over I think....so confident I before attack again ask smiling...."it's enough for you?...do you give up baby?"....putting my hands on my hips.......

HUH....HUH.....HUH.....panting hard, i push up to my feet, acting as though I can hardy stand.....bent over, hands on my thighs but watching Roberta start to strut around with her hands raised, 'that's it' i think 'come closer, closerrrrrr, closerrrrr'.....i glance over at Marie and Bridget on the edge of the mat area and give them a quick wink as Roberta gets closer and starts taunting me to submit.  'stupid Italian bitch' I think 'this not a submission match'....the crowd in yelling, a few warning her it's a trap and some obviously thinking this is over.....as she get within striking distance, I look up at her and our eyes meet.  Now I give HER an evil little smile and a wink.  Just as I see the realization on her face that's she been tricked, i lunge up, sending my sweat drenched right knee as hard i can into her kitty....EEUUGGHHH!!! i half grunt/half scream as i drive it in.  It actually feels like I take her up off her feet a little.  As my knee hits home and her eyes go wide, i send both of my hands to her dark silky hair, raking her scalp as i get twist my fingers in, and then jerk her face down toward my again upcoming right knee......hoping to send her hard down on that too cute, fit, and beautifully tanned little Italian ass......"this isn't a submission match, you dumb slut" i hiss through gritted teeth......

sure she is in difficult....my hands on my hips and smirk....looking her...when she suddently step fast against me...only the time to rise my hands...but not so fast to avoid her knee....HAAAAAAAAAA....she didn't hit well but sure hard...and partially between my legs and on my right thigh... time to try a reaction that the blonde bitch grab my hair with her hands and start to twist badly my scalp....I put istintively my hands on her boobs...she drag my head down....and I see her right knee rising with the clear intention to hit my face....but my hands now are on her tits...so my forearms can block the knee.....and start to twist badly as I can her nipples......"NO MERCY FOR YOU NOW......" I scream in pain.....

Mistakenly thinking my knee hit her crotch as i intended because after all she did lift up a little, I felt very confident to go for her head and hopefully end the match now.  Was I ever wrong.  I did get my hands in her hair but my plans went totally to hell at that point when she sends her hands to my boobs and blocks my knee with her arms.  with my eyes wide in surprise, I'm almost thrown off balance as she twists her fingers into my tender mounds sending shock waves of pain though my body.  EEEIIIIIIIII!!!!!  My right hand instinctively goes to her left wrist but I keep keep my left hand twisted into her hair caught completely off guard....

I block her tentative to hit my face with her knee....and grab her nippels and try to twist badly....she is in pain...but me too I feel pain for her hair pulling....you release my hair with your right hand and grabbing my left wrist push away my hand from your nipple...the other hand work well and twist my scalp badly....HAAAAAAAAAAA....but now I try an other way...release your nipple and with my left hand slide over your belly and try to grab you between your leg...looking for your crotch....

pantin hard as we struggle, locked together only inches apart, grunting and groaning as we twist and pull on each other.  We are so close I even feel your breath.  Then my attention goes to your hand sliding down my wet tummy, obviously headed for my swollen and throbbing kitty.  Instead of reacting negatively, I catch your eye and wink at ya with a fleeting smile crossing my lips.  Thinking 'shit she's determined' but we are so closely matched and this isn't over yet. 

realizing i have to get ya the floor where i can do my best work.........as your hand slides down to my kitty its leaves you very open so in response, i sidestep ya and hook my right leg behind your ankle, ball up my now free hand left hand and send it in an upper cut toward either the underside of your right boob or chin, not caring which one I hit because I'm just trying take us down, one way or another...... 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 06:56:46 AM »
I enjoy my drinks and watch my 2 fighters tear each other apart on the stage in an orgy of motion.  This fight is so close and can go either way.  Robertared had the dangerous legs but Stacie is a sneaky bitch so either girl could land the hold that will end this match.  My groin responds like rarely before as they tangle on the stage, glistening in sweat under the bright lights.

It is only a matter of time as these girls give it their all for the match.  The crowd is pumped and drawn into the action as these girls prove why they belong in my stable of catfighters.  I take another sip of my drink and continue to root on both girls.....

Offline connie

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 11:53:16 AM »
Roberta will be taught some humility by Stacie....those long sexy legs will thrash about until Stacie finishes her

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2017, 01:55:24 AM »
few steps between us....I look her into her eyes...try to understand in advance her moves...calm now...the crowd is inciting but I don't ear the rumors...the suggestions...the insults..she fast moves against me ...her body bent...I know what this mean....her shoulders hit partially my boobs and her hands wrap my behind my legs...I feel the shot but accept and help her intention...wrapping with my arms her neck push her head close my right shoulder and fall with my ass on the mat trying immediately to wrap with my long fit legs her waist with the clear intention to cross my ankles eachother and squeeze her body in a wonderful scissior leg.....the fight is started...now no mercy....

Yesssssss! i think as i scoop her legs up and her skinny ass hits the floor with a thud.  But my satisfaction is shot lived as she wraps my head, pulling my face into her upper chest just as I feel her muscular leg clamp against my sides.  "SHIT" i pant out, my teeth gritted underestimating the speed in which she would react, 'a fucking rookie mistake' i tell myself, as i think quickly slipping my left forearm under hers and jambing it hard against her throat.  I then drop to my knees between her legs MMA style and push forward on top of her so hopefully she cannot roll me off.    "EEUUUGGGHHH!!!!" grunting through my clinched teeth, feeling her legs really starting to squeeze me now, her ankles no doubt locked.  My body pushing down on hers, my heart pounding, i ball my free right hand up and BAMMMM, send my fist hard into her left side once, BAMMMM, twice, BAMMMMMM three times.   "Let me go" i hiss as i punch, my forearm still pressing on her throat........

my move work well and now I'm lying my back on the floor....closing with my arms her throat and pushing her head into my right shoulder quite close my upper body....my legs fast wrap your hips and crossing my ankles eachother i can close your body really badly...and start to squeeze...but is only a moment...you react perfectly sliding with your left forearm on my throat and you start to press my face down....my face is getting red....difficult breathing.....and in same moment with your right fist you start to punch my left side....with a set fast and short fists....you on your knees...so I'm obliged to release your neck and fast try to grab your right wrist to stop your work on my left side...and in same time with the right hand grab your forearm and try to relax your hold on my throat,,,,,but with my legs start to close better than I can your middle section trying to give the more pain possible......

A little surprised that you reacted exactly as I had hope you would, releasing my head and going for my arms, your legs still biting deeply into my sides causing pain to radiate up and around my back, thinking i gotta get out of these legs, so.......I jerk my left arm away from you, roll back onto my knees, clasp my hands to gather and attempt a double fisted hammer blow to your now wide-open tummy, my legs tight and ready to pounce forward if the hit works and causes you relax those killer legs.....EEEIIIIIIIIII! i screach as I swing my upraised and clasped hands......yt

my tentative to release my throat work well..you release the hold...but suddently you rise your upper body and on your knees start to send one...and after a second fist into my open belly.....shit....this blonde is strong and skilled I think in a flash...and releasing your right wrist try to react immediately sending a set of fast and short fists into your right temple trying to disturb your action....of course both are sending short fists...so not really strong....but i think my fists into your temple can disturb you a lot....

my eyes narrowed, my teeth clinched as i focus on driving my fists into your tummy and I completely miss the blur of YOUR fist coming up at my head.   Just as i feel my fists hit with a satisfying thud, my head suddenly snaps to the side, your fist seemingly coming out of nowhere.....OOOOFFFFFF! then you hit me again UUUUGGGHH...."FUCK" i pant out and twist to the side trying to wrench myself out of your legs while i send my right fist down into your exposed crowfoot, thinking I can at least get the first hit in there before I try to twist out and get some distance between us to refocus......yt

I feeìll my fists arrive and put you in a certain tremble....happy to see your head turned under my fists.....you try to escape from my scissorleg...and my legs now don't wrap well your side....I was too concentrated to release my head....and so when you send a fist into my exposed crowfoot I relax my hold and you can slide away.....me too I prefer stop this first moment of fight...and roll in the other side...and fast put my body on my knees...looking you...and ear the audience rumoring....

yesssssss, i think as i manage to break out of your legs and roll to the side, ending up on hands and knees facing you.  Panting hard, sweat now dropping off and sliding down into my top, soaking the fabric making my already rock hard nipples even more pronounced.  I toss my hair back and narrow my eyes at you.  "how does that twat of your feel after the hard punch, Roberta?" i hiss, my head pounding from the hard strikes.  My own special place, swollen and throbbing against the wet fabric of my bottoms with the excitement of the match. Hearing the reaction of the crowd to my taunting question, i smile evily as i glare at you and consider my next move, thinking whatever we do and however we react the next minute or two may determine the outcome of this fight.....

I see you in front of me.....some steps between us....gasping for the air  fast now...my body completly sweaty....pass my hands on my face...feel my hands wet....put my hair back....after adjust my bra....my small firm tits are quite out....I feel my nipples hard...try to take a deep breathe ....the rumor in the room are confused..,,,or I-m a little bit dazed for the hits received that I don-t understend well....I feel people excited...and I hear clearly a woman inviting my blonde rival to go on to the fight...NO BREAK NO BREAK.....DON-T GIVE HER THE TIME TO RECUPERATE....a men screams COME ON ROBERTA.....I stand up slowly ...looking my adversary ....and with my right hand invite her to stand up....but I need a moment of break....now I think this fight will be a long and difficult fight....

Panting hard, sweat rolling and my head still throbbing from the bitch's punches, from my hands and knees i watch Roberta as she pushes up on wobbly legs.  Thinking quickly for a strategy, I decide to try deception.....Grabbing my side with one hand and the side of my head with the other, I shake my head from side-to-side and moan followed by a series of coughing....COUGH!! COUGH!! COUGH!!....acting much more hurt than I really am (which isn't very much), I even act as though I am about to throw-up for a moment.   I put my left hand up as if to say wait, hoping to draw her in, hoping to give her just enough of a false sense of security that she will come at me over confidently.....'wait for it' I think, 'come to mama, bitch, i am so fucking ready for you' i say quietly under my breath.......COUGH! COUGH!.....

I poor adversary in front of me....now she is standing...and start to cough fast....passing her hands on the face....I smile ...it's clear that she is in bad condition.....smile ....rise my arms in sign of victory....and step slowly to her to finish the blonde....the fight is quite over I think....so confident I before attack again ask smiling...."it's enough for you?...do you give up baby?"....putting my hands on my hips.......

HUH....HUH.....HUH.....panting hard, i push up to my feet, acting as though I can hardy stand.....bent over, hands on my thighs but watching Roberta start to strut around with her hands raised, 'that's it' i think 'come closer, closerrrrrr, closerrrrr'.....i glance over at Marie and Bridget on the edge of the mat area and give them a quick wink as Roberta gets closer and starts taunting me to submit.  'stupid Italian bitch' I think 'this not a submission match'....the crowd in yelling, a few warning her it's a trap and some obviously thinking this is over.....as she get within striking distance, I look up at her and our eyes meet.  Now I give HER an evil little smile and a wink.  Just as I see the realization on her face that's she been tricked, i lunge up, sending my sweat drenched right knee as hard i can into her kitty....EEUUGGHHH!!! i half grunt/half scream as i drive it in.  It actually feels like I take her up off her feet a little.  As my knee hits home and her eyes go wide, i send both of my hands to her dark silky hair, raking her scalp as i get twist my fingers in, and then jerk her face down toward my again upcoming right knee......hoping to send her hard down on that too cute, fit, and beautifully tanned little Italian ass......"this isn't a submission match, you dumb slut" i hiss through gritted teeth......

sure she is in difficult....my hands on my hips and smirk....looking her...when she suddently step fast against me...only the time to rise my hands...but not so fast to avoid her knee....HAAAAAAAAAA....she didn't hit well but sure hard...and partially between my legs and on my right thigh... time to try a reaction that the blonde bitch grab my hair with her hands and start to twist badly my scalp....I put istintively my hands on her boobs...she drag my head down....and I see her right knee rising with the clear intention to hit my face....but my hands now are on her tits...so my forearms can block the knee.....and start to twist badly as I can her nipples......"NO MERCY FOR YOU NOW......" I scream in pain.....

Mistakenly thinking my knee hit her crotch as i intended because after all she did lift up a little, I felt very confident to go for her head and hopefully end the match now.  Was I ever wrong.  I did get my hands in her hair but my plans went totally to hell at that point when she sends her hands to my boobs and blocks my knee with her arms.  with my eyes wide in surprise, I'm almost thrown off balance as she twists her fingers into my tender mounds sending shock waves of pain though my body.  EEEIIIIIIIII!!!!!  My right hand instinctively goes to her left wrist but I keep keep my left hand twisted into her hair caught completely off guard....

I block her tentative to hit my face with her knee....and grab her nippels and try to twist badly....she is in pain...but me too I feel pain for her hair pulling....you release my hair with your right hand and grabbing my left wrist push away my hand from your nipple...the other hand work well and twist my scalp badly....HAAAAAAAAAAA....but now I try an other way...release your nipple and with my left hand slide over your belly and try to grab you between your leg...looking for your crotch....

pantin hard as we struggle, locked together only inches apart, grunting and groaning as we twist and pull on each other.  We are so close I even feel your breath.  Then my attention goes to your hand sliding down my wet tummy, obviously headed for my swollen and throbbing kitty.  Instead of reacting negatively, I catch your eye and wink at ya with a fleeting smile crossing my lips.  Thinking 'shit she's determined' but we are so closely matched and this isn't over yet. 

realizing i have to get ya the floor where i can do my best work.........as your hand slides down to my kitty its leaves you very open so in response, i sidestep ya and hook my right leg behind your ankle, ball up my now free hand left hand and send it in an upper cut toward either the underside of your right boob or chin, not caring which one I hit because I'm just trying take us down, one way or another......

the fight is really close...our bodies quite in contact....our fast breathes are mixed eachother...both sweaty--...my hand slide over your belly and arrive between your legs when........I receive a short fist on ly chin......my head shaked ....and feel your right leg go behind my left ankle...I lose the balance....but in the moment that I am falling down the floor grab your shoulders with both hands and drag you with me down....both fall down....you over me....."you want a fight on the floor....my speciality bitch" I think....and fast wrap your hips with my long legs....only one regret, i was obliged to release your crotch...."will be for next time"  I think....but now I must concentrate in this fight on the floor...she is over me and I must close this fight fastly....the audience is excited....I feel and hear their cheering and screams....

I successfully get my foot behind her and we go over, what I didn't plan was that we'd end up rolling over in a tight clintch...."shit...uuughhh....arrgggg" i grunt and groan, both sweaty bodies locked together tightly, boobs, mushrooming i even feel her still stiff nipples scrapping across mine as we writhe, tangled together.....thinking i'm finally getting the better position...on top....when, "fuck" i realize she has again wrapped those muscular legs around my hips and is fighting to get them locked around me.....my face pulled into her chest, i twist and squirm as i feel knees biting into my ribs...."damn it" i give up a muffled cry, still pulling on her hair with one hand having at this point completely mentally forgotten the crowd around us 'there is only me and her'.....getting really tired, in pain all over with my face showing it, my arms and legs starting to tremble, I'm not sure how much longer I can go and fuck, she has the better position now!!   'Fight on' i tell myself as we struggle and squirm on the dirty mat.  My mind willing me to continue, my body screaming no.......

FawnL

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 08:06:45 PM »
"...FINISH HER...!!!!!!!"    ;D

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2017, 09:03:06 PM »

the fight is really close...our bodies quite in contact....our fast breathes are mixed eachother...both sweaty--...my hand slide over your belly and arrive between your legs when........I receive a short fist on ly chin......my head shaked ....and feel your right leg go behind my left ankle...I lose the balance....but in the moment that I am falling down the floor grab your shoulders with both hands and drag you with me down....both fall down....you over me....."you want a fight on the floor....my speciality bitch" I think....and fast wrap your hips with my long legs....only one regret, i was obliged to release your crotch...."will be for next time"  I think....but now I must concentrate in this fight on the floor...she is over me and I must close this fight fastly....the audience is excited....I feel and hear their cheering and screams....

I successfully get my foot behind her and we go over, what I didn't plan was that we'd end up rolling over in a tight clintch...."shit...uuughhh....arrgggg" i grunt and groan, both sweaty bodies locked together tightly, boobs, mushrooming i even feel her still stiff nipples scrapping across mine as we writhe, tangled together.....thinking i'm finally getting the better position...on top....when, "fuck" i realize she has again wrapped those muscular legs around my hips and is fighting to get them locked around me.....my face pulled into her chest, i twist and squirm as i feel knees biting into my ribs...."damn it" i give up a muffled cry, still pulling on her hair with one hand having at this point completely mentally forgotten the crowd around us 'there is only me and her'.....getting really tired, in pain all over with my face showing it, my arms and legs starting to tremble, I'm not sure how much longer I can go and fuck, she has the better position now!!   'Fight on' i tell myself as we struggle and squirm on the dirty mat.  My mind willing me to continue, my body screaming no.......

weel done...this fight on the floor is good for me...I wrap your body with my legs and crossing the ankles eachother start to squeeze you badly....my hands wrap your head now and push your face on my shoulder.....you in my trap now....like an octopussy my tentacles are wrapping you in a mortal hug...start to squeeze you really badly.....and hissing into your ear say...."do you give up? bitch?" and now hear the rumor of the audience....clapping and inviting me to give you the final lesson...

"I am not....EEUUUGGHHH.....submitting.....EEUUGGHH......to you!" i growl between grunts as i squirm and thrash between Roberta's legs.  Sending my right fist in desperate, ineffective punches into her side, drenched in sweat, the bruises starting to show on my arms and legs from this tough match.   realizing I'm not doing any damage, i shove the heel of my hand up under her chin and push weakly while sending my knee into her ass repeatedly, determined NOT to give 'she is gong to have to ko me before I'll give' i vow to myself......

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »

weel done...this fight on the floor is good for me...I wrap your body with my legs and crossing the ankles eachother start to squeeze you badly....my hands wrap your head now and push your face on my shoulder.....you in my trap now....like an octopussy my tentacles are wrapping you in a mortal hug...start to squeeze you really badly.....and hissing into your ear say...."do you give up? bitch?" and now hear the rumor of the audience....clapping and inviting me to give you the final lesson...

"I am not....EEUUUGGHHH.....submitting.....EEUUGGHH......to you!" i growl between grunts as i squirm and thrash between Roberta's legs.  Sending my right fist in desperate, ineffective punches into her side, drenched in sweat, the bruises starting to show on my arms and legs from this tough match.   realizing I'm not doing any damage, i shove the heel of my hand up under her chin and push weakly while sending my knee into her ass repeatedly, determined NOT to give 'she is gong to have to ko me before I'll give' i vow to myself......

"fuck!!" i pant out as you roll us over, lading on top of me and pinning my arms to the floor with your legs, your thighs still squeezing my hurting ribs..... "get your boney ass off meeee!" i yell, tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes.   I try to kneeing in the back but you're too far forward so i simply kick my legs weakly and roll my shoulders while you rip off my already twisted-up kini top, reveling my still perky boobs.   "i swear Roberta, This is NOT over yet"  eeeeeoooooowwwwwww! the pain shooting up into my neck as you twist my tender nipples!......"fuck you....and all of your fucking fans" i screach.  "I'm still NOT submitting to you, you skanky bitch!"........

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2017, 05:37:57 PM »
You may have won this one, Roberta, but watch your back cause our little war is not over yet......Stace

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 06:50:47 AM »
Robertared smothers out Stacie and as I see her start to go limp I hit the stage.  I come up beside Robertared and tap her shoulder and she let's go of the smother.  Stacie is so sexy lying there, her chest moving slightly up and down as I make sure she is OK.  Robertared stands up and motions to the crowd which erupts in cheers (as well as a few groans of disappointment).  Reaching down, she removes Stacie's outfit which she holds up to the crowd and starts auctioning off her outfit to some eager fans for which gets her a couple of hundred for her efforts.

I wake up Stacie with some smelling salts as the bidding goes on and help her up, a hand feeling up her sexy ass (trying to be good).  When Robertared is done with selling Stacie's outfit she turns to her and asks me to put a collar on her which I have one of the girls bring me.  I fasten in and hand the leash to Robertared who guides her off the stage through the crowd to the back of the venue.

{alt}

There, she poses with Stacie and patrons cough up 20 bucks to have a picture taken with Robertared and Stacie on the leash.  Once done with pics, Robertared guides her to a rack.  She spanks Stacie's ass and orders her to stand up which Stacie does.  "You put on a great match and I would love to fight you again some time" she says with a smile and moves her back as I and the other girls start getting ready to tie her to the X.  Robertared places her hands on Stacie's breasts and kisses her full on the mouth.

Stacie returns the kiss and as Robertared backs away, Stacie realizes she is tied to the X.  Fans line up to have their pictures taken and some cop a feel with the proceeds going to Robertared who is disappearing into the dressing rooms occasionally stopping to thank a fan.

As the night ends and the last fans are leaving, I release Stacie from the X as she falls into my arms, so soft and sexy... sending chills up my spine.  I stroke her hair, "you were great tonight Stacie and I'd love to put you in more fights" and as she looks up I gently move her hair off her face and gaze into her eyes, she smiles and..............

Thank you Robertared and Stacie for a great fight and to all the fans who posted and voted.

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2017, 05:46:45 PM »
OMG, it even looks kinda like me  (except for the boobs...i'm so jealous)  :)   SOOOOOOOOO humiliated....  :(

Thanks to everyone who voted.  Special thanks to all who voted for me.   Those who followed the poll and match, I hope it was as much fun for you'all as it was for me.  Congratulations to Roberta...this doesn't mean i think she's the better woman....grrrrrrrr.  I think she got lucky  :)   Next time YOU are on that X sweetie.....Stace
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:50:28 PM by goddess_stacie »