News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sophies Cees vs Leslie K Rematch (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Penthouse Catfight)

• 42 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Oh, poor Leslie!!!  I still think she can pull it together.....(amazing posts ya'll and match!)

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I am wearing  my white  bikini showing off my tanned body in the penthouse room bouncing confidently on my  toes ready for battle. I wait for  her  entrance looking at the  few here waiting in anticipation. I wave to see who is with me in this rematch, I notice  1 person, a girl not moving or cheering. I want to beat her again but do not know what to expect..  I am feeling confident but a bit nervous. She was tough last time, full of energy and will to win. uhhh hear she comes to some cheers from the small crowd, most  notably Lex who I recognize from our last encounter . Without a grin I see  her coming into the room all smiles. I glare at Leslie once again.....

I enter the room wearing a crimson silk kimono over my sky blue bikini. I see Sophie as soon as I step into the room. We make eye contact for a brief second, then I walk over to where my guests are sitting, clapping in encouragement for me. I slip off my kimono, revealing my tan fit body. I hand the kimono to my daughter Lex who takes it and gives me a quick hug. I turn to face Sophie again, bobbing up and down on the balls of my feet, testing the plush thick carpet and loosening up. My heart is beating fast, I remember our first fight on the beach, how it was so close and how this snarky kitten managed to pull off a win. Maybe I underestimated her that first time but I won't make the same mistake twice. She's plenty tough, I know that now. But so am I and she knows that too. I'm full of nervous energy, anxious to get going. I glare at Sophie and we lock eyes. Her snarky smirk is gone. We both know what's at stake. I clench and unclench my fists as we wait for the signal to tear into each other...

I see you in your  sky blue  bikini noting the you have remained fit and slim.. ahhh nice body. We are the same height so we move closer to each other eyes never moving off each other  Boom!! bodies touch lightly as we get nose to nose.  No words as the  staredown  continues ,until we both thrust bodies at each other knocking backward .I know its on but ,, before I start I stare at you one more time slowly moving my eyes to your firm covered tits.  I slowly reach behind me and untie my top and remove it and toss it to the side. You know  they are coming off any way!! My 34dd facing you,, erect nipples visible.. waiting for you I bend over placing my hands on my knees in a ready position....

I look you over closely as you stand facing me in your skimpy white bikini, searching for any signs of weakness in your young tight firm fit hot body. We're pretty much the same height, weight and size...the only differences are age and the size of your 34dd breasts compared to my 34b breasts. Like we're being pulled to each other by some outside force we move together until we're eye to eye, nose to nose, our breasts pressed together lightly, neither of us saying a word or breaking our gaze as we glare at each other in a classic staredown. Finally we back away after a hard mutual body thrust and take a couple steps back tense and ready. My eyes drop down for another book at your larger boobs and then I look up quickly and see you looking at mine. I thrust my best out arching my back to give you a better view. Your response takes me a little by surprise when you remove your top and toss it away, locking eyes with mine as that snarky smile returns! My eyes narrow and I clench my fists. Fine, I can play that game too, saves me the trouble of ripping it off you! I reach back and untie my own top removing it freeing my still firm pert boobs. I let my top fall to the carpet and kick it away with my foot. My nipples hard and erect I bend my knees a bit, shaking out my arms, ready to pounce at you... "You're going down hard this time, kitten!" ...

Topless and ready to engage we take a step backward and put hands on knees. We circle each other cautiously never unlocking our  eyes The invited small crowd lifts their drinks in anticipation.  I make the first move and charge at you like bull.  I grab both
 your knees and plant my shoulder in your gut and drive you into the wall. I feel your legs wrap my waist in a scissor lock as I pin you against the wall. Grunt and groans  as our topless bodies meet thong on thong, nipples hit   thud..I take my left hand place it in your hair while taking my right palm and shove it in your face and push against the wall  Crowd   uhhhhs and ahhhs....

We start to circle slowly, eyes locked, my arms extended, fingers wiggling as I look for an opening. There is already a light sheen of perspiration on my body from the nervous energy and excitement of the upcoming fight. I want to rip into you so badly but I don't want to rush in recklessly. I figure you're thinking the same thing, waiting for me to make the first move. So when you charge at me it catches me off guard. I gasp out as your shoulder slams into my tummy and you push me back. I have to backpedal to keep from falling and grab hold of your shoulder to balance myself.

My back slams into the wall with a thump and your palm pressing into my face slams the back of my head into the wall. "Ow! BITCH!"  Your breasts push into mine, our hard nipples stabbing and poking at tender flesh. Then your fingers find my hair and start pulling. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth from the stinging in my scalp.

Planting my hands firmly on your shoulders I leap up and wrap my legs around your waist locking my ankles and start to squeeze. Forcing you to carry my full 110 pounds. I snake my left arm around the back of your neck as I force your head down so your face ends up smushed between my slightly sweaty breasts. My left arm around your neck keeps your head in place as I snarl my claws in your hair and tug viciously. I know carrying my extra weight must be bothering you along with the scissors and your having a little trouble breathing between my pert bare breasts! The crowd is really starting to get into the action... and it's only just started...

Ahhhh. I am carrying your  weight now that we are not against the wall. You have your legs scissored around  my waist squeezing. I release both hands from your hair and face and place them on top of your thighs pushing them down to get free. The sweat builds u mpaking it easier for me to push and release your scissor lock Your legs slip out from behind me. I quickly spin you around, take my leg behind yours tripping you to the floor.  Thud!! as the crowd moans seeing me on top of you... The small crowd stands up to give them a better view.....I am on top legs wrapped,  nipples make contact, as the fabric of  our sweaty thongs mesh together in a ferocious wrestling struggle.   ahhhhhhh   uhhhhh.

I hear your muffled moans as you gasp hot short breaths into my breasts while I keep squeezing your waist with my scissors. You let go of my hair and I feel your hands tugging at my thighs to force me to break the scissors. I strain to keep it locked but you push even harder and our bodies are slick with sweat now. You finally break free and I quickly drop my legs down. I start to try to hook your ankle but you have the same idea and are too quick. You beat me to it by spinning us around and tripping me to the plush carpet. The crowd gasps as my back hits the carpet with a THUD and you land on top of me with force. UNNHHHH! I'm stunned for a moment from the impact of smashing into the floor with your body slamming down on top of mine.

Your breasts press down into mine, pancaking them, nipples stabbing and poking. I slide and start kicking my legs to keep you from pinning and trapping them. Our slick heaving bellies rub together as we strain and struggle locked together. The crowd is all standing now calling out encouragement and support, some for me, some for you. Our sweaty thongs mesh as we grind into each other, you fighting to stay on top and me fighting to either roll you over or pull free. You have too much leverage to keep me from rolling you over. We're both gasping and moaning now. I grab your hair again with both hands and yank fiercely. I manage to slide my legs free and quickly plant my bare feet on the carpet. I take a quick breath, grit my teeth and thrust my pelvis up as hard as I can trying to somehow buck you off....GNUUUHHHHHH!!! ...

On the carpet now me on top of you the fierce wrestling begins to get catty hair pulling turns into head and face clawing. I grab a handful of your firm boobs and dig in.  With my feet I Kick down your feet before they gain leverage on the carpet the crowd.. We begin to rock back an forth. You succeed in rolling on top me but we are near the seated crowd seeing that I roll you the other way back to where we started. I suddenly feel a push on your side which rolls you back on top. Straining I look over and  someone in first row has shoved us lightly with HER foot putting you on top ahhh. ahhhhhh  uhhhh  you bitch!!!

Just as I'm about to buck up your feet kick out my feet sending my legs sprawling to the carpet and you stay in control on top of me. Your bare breasts press and push down into mine making it hard to get a breath. Getting frustrated I keep yanking at your hair with my left hand while I cup your face with my right digging my claws into your cheeks and squeezing your face. You counter by lifting up off me just enough to start mauling my breasts. Our moans fill the room as we rock from side to side in a fierce struggle. I let go of your face and do some breast clawing of my own attacking your tender large firm left breast.

You try to grapevine my legs with your feet but I manage to slide my left leg free and plant my foot on the carpet. I use the leverage and all the force I can muster to roll us over so I'm FINALLY on top! I hear some cheering for my move...especially one very very familiar voice close by. I look over and give Lex a quick wink. You use that moment to roll us back over again with you on top! I'm totally pissed at myself for such a dumb move and I see that snarky smirk on your face that is so damn annoying! We keep attacking each other's breasts as our sweaty bodies grind together, our thongs start to slide and twist and it won't be long before the crowd gets an eyeful of kitty... Your claws are really starting do some damage to my poor breasts and I shut my eyes and bite my lip to keep from crying out from the stinging pain. I twist my nails into your breast wanting to make you hurt as much as I do and keep rocking my body side to side. Unnnhhhh... It must have worked because I feel us rolling over again! I open my eyes again and see you glaring over at Lex for some reason.

Now you're distracted and I'm on top again! I waste no time....I let go of your hair and reach down to tug at your thong with my left hand...pulling it down a bit exposing your kitty. I pinch your kitty between my thumb and forefinger as I work my feet to try to grapevine your legs as wide as possible. RRGGHHHHH....

I lost focus for a second when I felt this amateurish move by a spectator that distracted me. find myself below you tits on tits I glare up lock eyes with Lex we exchange smirks. Meanwhile I have to focus in you pulling at my thong and pinching my pussy.. Ouchhhh you bitch. My feet try grapevining you as a massive struggle below the waist ensues. feel your hand grab my thong and pull it  down slightly to make my hairs visible to the uhhhhing  crowd.  Feeling slightly distracted  again I instinctively I reach down to hurriedly pull my thong back up covering me. Then I grab your thong on the side and pull and twist it while pulling it upward making it tight around your kitty,  ahhhhh. You wanna play that game  hun??  The tight battle continues my free hand claws at your boobs a bit more,  red claw marks appear, as I try digging in with my nails.   uhhhhh.,....... Our topless bodies begin to slip from the sweat buildup as we wrestle in close quarters.  Moans and groans...

Our body on body struggle is getting more fierce and intense by the minute. The crowd is all standing now watching without saying a word as we punish each other on the carpet locked together writhing gasping and moaning. Both soaked with sweat. Red angry scratches and welts on our mauled heaving breasts. My fingers keep pinching your kitty but you smack my hand away and cover it up with your thong again. Even though I'm on top of you now, you stop my grapevine attempt and your feet manage to grapevine my legs spreading them wide. RGGGHHH I snarl through gritted teeth. But that turns to a sudden gasp and cry of pain as you grab my thong and pull and twist it yanking it up hard! My entire body stiffens as the taut fabric of my thong saws and rips into my tender kitty. My spread legs from the grapevine makes my kitty even more vulnerable. The crowd reacts with gasps. My eyes fill with tears from the unbelievable fiery pain. I stop attacking you and reach both hands down around me to grab for my thong and try to relieve the pressure...DAMN YOU BITCH LET GO! I keep tugging at your wrist and my thong with one hand as I smack your cheek wildly with the other...crying openly now in pain and fury...

I react by putting both my hands down on you also to try to counter your both hands. I grab your one hand and with the other begin tuggin your thong. OUUUU. we both gasp in pain.. I hear a ripping sound coming from below at your thong and feel it loosen around your clit I have succeeded in ripping it off you. I raise it up triumphantly, twirl it round before tossing it into the crowd.  Crowd roars loudly as  I get yours off. Nl3i have to protect mine as I grab hold or it slapping your hands away you are not getting mine as my grapevine widens on you. I press my body on yours even more. Bodies are like one Your bare pussy vs my thong. Crowd gasps in anticipation as my grapevine stretches you outward. I release my hands and grab your hair rocking you wildly  side to side.  uhm........ ahhhh. I feel you are still in pain and continue assaulting you. I quickly glance to my left and see Lex wincing as she sees me assaulting you......

As we struggle locked together moaning and breathing hard you end up on top again and go to work on my thong...yanking it up so hard that my body is trembling from the fiery pain. Tears stream down my face and I flail at you with my hand smacking your face and yanking your hair as my other hand grabs at your wrist to pull your hand off my thong. Your grapevine spreads my legs even farther adding to my pain. AAHHHHHH! Then there's a RIIIIPP as the fabric shreds and you yank my thong completely off. The crowd reacts with hoots and catcalls as you wave my thong in the air and fling it into the crowd...in Lex's direction. it dawns on me that I'm totally naked now. 'You little bitch!' I hiss as I see the smirk on your face. You grind down hard on my body...boobs on boobs, belly on belly, your thong rubbing on my nude raw tender mauled kitty as your legs keep grapevining mine exposing my kitty even more for everyone to see. My body is in so much pain now and you keep pouring it on. Now you start yanking my hair wrenching my head and neck side to side. OWWWWWW! I have to do something, anything, to get you off me. Lex and my supporters are calling for me to keep fighting. I force myself to try to ignore the pain as much as I can. Your body is pressing down on me so I can't get at your boobs again. I keep trying to free my legs from that damn grapevine and my flailing right hand clamps down on your sweaty butt cheek and I clamp my nails into it. My fingertips feel the fabric of your thong and that gives me an idea. "Payback is a bitch BITCH!" I start tugging at it pulling it up as I place my other hand on your shoulder to try to push your body off mine....

Bitch!!! I feel you tugging hard on my white thong. You push at  my shoulder while still holding my thong, my grapevine loosens its grip from the sweat and you succeed in falling on top.  With that motion you hold onto my thong and I hear it rip off. I see you twirlit around before tossing it.. Crowd roarsand yell, this is what they wanted to see, 2 naked women.  Now we are even as you are atop me .Our bodies locked together head to toe I feel our naked pussies lock up like  Velcro.  Our bodies fighting for dominance back and forth slapping and clawing yelping and groaning in pain.. I relesa my legs  lift the up and put them aroung your waist and ass in a scissor lock and squeeze!! Uhhhh. I see you rise up a bit place your hands on my knees and push downward on them trying to take advantage of the slippery sweat and break the hold..  Crow still screaming  go go go  Leslie.. Sophie.!!!! I take a quick glance to  the crowd and see Lex sitting with her legs crossed  holding on to 2 pieces of fabric..  1 sky blue, the other white...

Our sweaty battered bodies are locked together in this intense struggle on the carpet...I hear you cry out and see the pained look on your face as I tug and yank up on your thong, paying you back for the punishment you did to my poor kitty. 'Sucks when it happens to you huh bitch?' I snarl as I hear the fabric rip and your thong flies off. I fling it away as your legs finally break the grapevine hold freeing my legs. I waste no time while you're distracted by being totally naked now. I take a quick breath and push up on your shoulders as hard as I can rolling us over one more time. Now I'm on top again and I plan to stay there!! The crowd reacts to both your nakedness and my move to regain control. I stretch my body out on top of yours covering you as I grab your wrists and push my feet down on your ankles. Our naked pussies clamped together, I grind down on you trying to ignore the stinging pain. My scratched boobs press into your scratched larger boobs as we lay there moaning gasping and both breathing hard, drenched in sweat. My sweaty hair is wild and matted and plastered on my face. I press down on your body with all my force trying to wear you down while getting a chance to get a little rest. You squirm and try to free your wrists as you buck under me and I have to fight to stay in control.

Still holding your wrists I work myself up to a sitting position on your belly, my thighs pressed tight against your sides. Lex and some others start cheering for me as I glare down at you. Our eyes meet. I let go of your wrists and slide up even more onto your boobs as I give your face a hard SMACK. The sound echoes through the penthouse. I bounce my bare butt down onto your boobs, such a nice soft big cushion! I grab your hair with both hands and roughly yank your head up off the carpet so your face is barely an inch away from my kitty. I don't see you plant your feet and buck up violently. I let go of your hair as I sprawl forward off of you landing on the carpet in a heap. I pull up to my knees a few feet away from you and see that you're also on your knees. I stand up slowly wincing in pain. You get to your feet too. Both of us standing there completely nude on display in front of everyone. My first instinct is to cover my kitty with my hand but I see the little smirk on your face as I do it so I jerk my hand away again. I take a couple steps back to catch my breath and wipe my sweaty hair from my face as our eyes lock again and the crowd goes silent... waiting...

You can hear a pin drop... Our naked bodies on display,sweaty, battered and bruised and totally exhausted we glare at each other about 10 feet apart. I am ready to make my next move when suddenly Lexa, your daughter, comes rushing at you carrying a towel and bottle of water.  WTF? Really.....She glances over at me and puts one hand on your shoulder and hands you the towel. You then wipe your face and eyes dry,.  I see as you then take the water bottle and gulp it half down. You then extend your left hand out to me.. Are you offering me the water? I cautiously step in and quickly snatch the bottle from u.. I then gulp the rest of the water.  In another unprecedented move you toss me the towel also. I catch it wipe my face off and toss the towel aside. Then I take the empty bottle and throw it right at Lex hitting her in the chest. I watch as she picks it up and scurries back to her seat. I gather myself, assume the fighting position, closer to you.. Party is over bitch  let finish this...... I'm ready....

I'm just as surprised as everyone else when Lex takes it on herself to bring me the bottle of water and towel as I stand there leaning over with my hands on my knees facing Sophie. But I'm not complaining. I'm happy for the break. I gulp down the cold water and wipe the sweat from my face. I see the puzzled and annoyed look on your face and figure what the hell. I offer you the water and towel in a grudging show of respect. I watch you as you drink and use the towel, totally not bothered by displaying your naked body in front of a bunch of strangers. I'm still a little embarrassed that my kitty is exposed thanks to you. But I put it out of mind when you fling the towel at me and the empty bottle at Lex! You ungrateful little bitch! I ball my fists in anger as we slowly move toward each other, tense and ready to pounce. We circle a bit and then both of us lunge at each other at the same time. Our sweaty nude bodies smack together and the crowd roars. I grab two handfuls of your hair yanking and tugging as hard as I can and you grab mine. We're locked in this fierce 'dance' snarling hissing and moaning as we punish each other.....

grrrrr. ahhhh. as we dance around the room holding and yanking hair for balance and leverage. I suddenly release your  hair and place my hands flat on your firm sweaty boobs and push you into the wall again.   smack, thud as you hit. I still have to endure some pain as you continue to pull hair. With you against the wall I put my body on yours to prevent you from kneeing and kicking me.. Ummmmm suddenly I put my feet on top of yours holding you their, then I begin stomping  my right foot on your left one while still squeezing boobs.  I realese your left boob and place my hand into you hair on the side and pulllll....  ahhhhhhh...

We're both yanking hair viciously and moaning from the burning stinging pain in our scalps. I know we've both had some strands yanked out... Suddenly you release my hair and I jerk my head back. You clamp your hands on my boobs, your palms pressing into my nipples and you start to push me backwards. Shit! I plant my feet into the carpet to stop you but you keep your legs moving and the momentum is forcing me backwards. I backpedal until my back hits the wall with a thud. I bring my right knee up aiming for your kitty but you twist and shift so my knee hits your thigh with a glancing blow instead. Before I can try again you push your body against mine pinning me against the wall. You put your feet on mine totally trapping me keeping me from moving. Getting frustrated I keep on yanking you hair  with my left hand while smacking and hitting your body with my right. You cruelly squeeze my tender hurting boobs and I cry out from the renewed pain. I grab your left wrist with my right hand to pull it off my boob. Then I cry out again when you smash your bare right foot down hard on my left foot. "Ahhhhhhh!! Damn you bitch!!! Get off me!'  I dig my nails into your scalp as I tug your hair even harder wrenching your neck and squirming my sweaty body to slip free....

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I am wearing  my white  bikini showing off my tanned body in the penthouse room bouncing confidently on my  toes ready for battle. I wait for  her  entrance looking at the  few here waiting in anticipation. I wave to see who is with me in this rematch, I notice  1 person, a girl not moving or cheering. I want to beat her again but do not know what to expect..  I am feeling confident but a bit nervous. She was tough last time, full of energy and will to win. uhhh hear she comes to some cheers from the small crowd, most  notably Lex who I recognize from our last encounter . Without a grin I see  her coming into the room all smiles. I glare at Leslie once again.....

I enter the room wearing a crimson silk kimono over my sky blue bikini. I see Sophie as soon as I step into the room. We make eye contact for a brief second, then I walk over to where my guests are sitting, clapping in encouragement for me. I slip off my kimono, revealing my tan fit body. I hand the kimono to my daughter Lex who takes it and gives me a quick hug. I turn to face Sophie again, bobbing up and down on the balls of my feet, testing the plush thick carpet and loosening up. My heart is beating fast, I remember our first fight on the beach, how it was so close and how this snarky kitten managed to pull off a win. Maybe I underestimated her that first time but I won't make the same mistake twice. She's plenty tough, I know that now. But so am I and she knows that too. I'm full of nervous energy, anxious to get going. I glare at Sophie and we lock eyes. Her snarky smirk is gone. We both know what's at stake. I clench and unclench my fists as we wait for the signal to tear into each other...

I see you in your  sky blue  bikini noting the you have remained fit and slim.. ahhh nice body. We are the same height so we move closer to each other eyes never moving off each other  Boom!! bodies touch lightly as we get nose to nose.  No words as the  staredown  continues ,until we both thrust bodies at each other knocking backward .I know its on but ,, before I start I stare at you one more time slowly moving my eyes to your firm covered tits.  I slowly reach behind me and untie my top and remove it and toss it to the side. You know  they are coming off any way!! My 34dd facing you,, erect nipples visible.. waiting for you I bend over placing my hands on my knees in a ready position....

I look you over closely as you stand facing me in your skimpy white bikini, searching for any signs of weakness in your young tight firm fit hot body. We're pretty much the same height, weight and size...the only differences are age and the size of your 34dd breasts compared to my 34b breasts. Like we're being pulled to each other by some outside force we move together until we're eye to eye, nose to nose, our breasts pressed together lightly, neither of us saying a word or breaking our gaze as we glare at each other in a classic staredown. Finally we back away after a hard mutual body thrust and take a couple steps back tense and ready. My eyes drop down for another book at your larger boobs and then I look up quickly and see you looking at mine. I thrust my best out arching my back to give you a better view. Your response takes me a little by surprise when you remove your top and toss it away, locking eyes with mine as that snarky smile returns! My eyes narrow and I clench my fists. Fine, I can play that game too, saves me the trouble of ripping it off you! I reach back and untie my own top removing it freeing my still firm pert boobs. I let my top fall to the carpet and kick it away with my foot. My nipples hard and erect I bend my knees a bit, shaking out my arms, ready to pounce at you... "You're going down hard this time, kitten!" ...

Topless and ready to engage we take a step backward and put hands on knees. We circle each other cautiously never unlocking our  eyes The invited small crowd lifts their drinks in anticipation.  I make the first move and charge at you like bull.  I grab both
 your knees and plant my shoulder in your gut and drive you into the wall. I feel your legs wrap my waist in a scissor lock as I pin you against the wall. Grunt and groans  as our topless bodies meet thong on thong, nipples hit   thud..I take my left hand place it in your hair while taking my right palm and shove it in your face and push against the wall  Crowd   uhhhhs and ahhhs....

We start to circle slowly, eyes locked, my arms extended, fingers wiggling as I look for an opening. There is already a light sheen of perspiration on my body from the nervous energy and excitement of the upcoming fight. I want to rip into you so badly but I don't want to rush in recklessly. I figure you're thinking the same thing, waiting for me to make the first move. So when you charge at me it catches me off guard. I gasp out as your shoulder slams into my tummy and you push me back. I have to backpedal to keep from falling and grab hold of your shoulder to balance myself.

My back slams into the wall with a thump and your palm pressing into my face slams the back of my head into the wall. "Ow! BITCH!"  Your breasts push into mine, our hard nipples stabbing and poking at tender flesh. Then your fingers find my hair and start pulling. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth from the stinging in my scalp.

Planting my hands firmly on your shoulders I leap up and wrap my legs around your waist locking my ankles and start to squeeze. Forcing you to carry my full 110 pounds. I snake my left arm around the back of your neck as I force your head down so your face ends up smushed between my slightly sweaty breasts. My left arm around your neck keeps your head in place as I snarl my claws in your hair and tug viciously. I know carrying my extra weight must be bothering you along with the scissors and your having a little trouble breathing between my pert bare breasts! The crowd is really starting to get into the action... and it's only just started...

Ahhhh. I am carrying your  weight now that we are not against the wall. You have your legs scissored around  my waist squeezing. I release both hands from your hair and face and place them on top of your thighs pushing them down to get free. The sweat builds u mpaking it easier for me to push and release your scissor lock Your legs slip out from behind me. I quickly spin you around, take my leg behind yours tripping you to the floor.  Thud!! as the crowd moans seeing me on top of you... The small crowd stands up to give them a better view.....I am on top legs wrapped,  nipples make contact, as the fabric of  our sweaty thongs mesh together in a ferocious wrestling struggle.   ahhhhhhh   uhhhhh.

I hear your muffled moans as you gasp hot short breaths into my breasts while I keep squeezing your waist with my scissors. You let go of my hair and I feel your hands tugging at my thighs to force me to break the scissors. I strain to keep it locked but you push even harder and our bodies are slick with sweat now. You finally break free and I quickly drop my legs down. I start to try to hook your ankle but you have the same idea and are too quick. You beat me to it by spinning us around and tripping me to the plush carpet. The crowd gasps as my back hits the carpet with a THUD and you land on top of me with force. UNNHHHH! I'm stunned for a moment from the impact of smashing into the floor with your body slamming down on top of mine.

Your breasts press down into mine, pancaking them, nipples stabbing and poking. I slide and start kicking my legs to keep you from pinning and trapping them. Our slick heaving bellies rub together as we strain and struggle locked together. The crowd is all standing now calling out encouragement and support, some for me, some for you. Our sweaty thongs mesh as we grind into each other, you fighting to stay on top and me fighting to either roll you over or pull free. You have too much leverage to keep me from rolling you over. We're both gasping and moaning now. I grab your hair again with both hands and yank fiercely. I manage to slide my legs free and quickly plant my bare feet on the carpet. I take a quick breath, grit my teeth and thrust my pelvis up as hard as I can trying to somehow buck you off....GNUUUHHHHHH!!! ...

On the carpet now me on top of you the fierce wrestling begins to get catty hair pulling turns into head and face clawing. I grab a handful of your firm boobs and dig in.  With my feet I Kick down your feet before they gain leverage on the carpet the crowd.. We begin to rock back an forth. You succeed in rolling on top me but we are near the seated crowd seeing that I roll you the other way back to where we started. I suddenly feel a push on your side which rolls you back on top. Straining I look over and  someone in first row has shoved us lightly with HER foot putting you on top ahhh. ahhhhhh  uhhhh  you bitch!!!

Just as I'm about to buck up your feet kick out my feet sending my legs sprawling to the carpet and you stay in control on top of me. Your bare breasts press and push down into mine making it hard to get a breath. Getting frustrated I keep yanking at your hair with my left hand while I cup your face with my right digging my claws into your cheeks and squeezing your face. You counter by lifting up off me just enough to start mauling my breasts. Our moans fill the room as we rock from side to side in a fierce struggle. I let go of your face and do some breast clawing of my own attacking your tender large firm left breast.

You try to grapevine my legs with your feet but I manage to slide my left leg free and plant my foot on the carpet. I use the leverage and all the force I can muster to roll us over so I'm FINALLY on top! I hear some cheering for my move...especially one very very familiar voice close by. I look over and give Lex a quick wink. You use that moment to roll us back over again with you on top! I'm totally pissed at myself for such a dumb move and I see that snarky smirk on your face that is so damn annoying! We keep attacking each other's breasts as our sweaty bodies grind together, our thongs start to slide and twist and it won't be long before the crowd gets an eyeful of kitty... Your claws are really starting do some damage to my poor breasts and I shut my eyes and bite my lip to keep from crying out from the stinging pain. I twist my nails into your breast wanting to make you hurt as much as I do and keep rocking my body side to side. Unnnhhhh... It must have worked because I feel us rolling over again! I open my eyes again and see you glaring over at Lex for some reason.

Now you're distracted and I'm on top again! I waste no time....I let go of your hair and reach down to tug at your thong with my left hand...pulling it down a bit exposing your kitty. I pinch your kitty between my thumb and forefinger as I work my feet to try to grapevine your legs as wide as possible. RRGGHHHHH....

I lost focus for a second when I felt this amateurish move by a spectator that distracted me. find myself below you tits on tits I glare up lock eyes with Lex we exchange smirks. Meanwhile I have to focus in you pulling at my thong and pinching my pussy.. Ouchhhh you bitch. My feet try grapevining you as a massive struggle below the waist ensues. feel your hand grab my thong and pull it  down slightly to make my hairs visible to the uhhhhing  crowd.  Feeling slightly distracted  again I instinctively I reach down to hurriedly pull my thong back up covering me. Then I grab your thong on the side and pull and twist it while pulling it upward making it tight around your kitty,  ahhhhh. You wanna play that game  hun??  The tight battle continues my free hand claws at your boobs a bit more,  red claw marks appear, as I try digging in with my nails.   uhhhhh.,....... Our topless bodies begin to slip from the sweat buildup as we wrestle in close quarters.  Moans and groans...

Our body on body struggle is getting more fierce and intense by the minute. The crowd is all standing now watching without saying a word as we punish each other on the carpet locked together writhing gasping and moaning. Both soaked with sweat. Red angry scratches and welts on our mauled heaving breasts. My fingers keep pinching your kitty but you smack my hand away and cover it up with your thong again. Even though I'm on top of you now, you stop my grapevine attempt and your feet manage to grapevine my legs spreading them wide. RGGGHHH I snarl through gritted teeth. But that turns to a sudden gasp and cry of pain as you grab my thong and pull and twist it yanking it up hard! My entire body stiffens as the taut fabric of my thong saws and rips into my tender kitty. My spread legs from the grapevine makes my kitty even more vulnerable. The crowd reacts with gasps. My eyes fill with tears from the unbelievable fiery pain. I stop attacking you and reach both hands down around me to grab for my thong and try to relieve the pressure...DAMN YOU BITCH LET GO! I keep tugging at your wrist and my thong with one hand as I smack your cheek wildly with the other...crying openly now in pain and fury...

I react by putting both my hands down on you also to try to counter your both hands. I grab your one hand and with the other begin tuggin your thong. OUUUU. we both gasp in pain.. I hear a ripping sound coming from below at your thong and feel it loosen around your clit I have succeeded in ripping it off you. I raise it up triumphantly, twirl it round before tossing it into the crowd.  Crowd roars loudly as  I get yours off. Nl3i have to protect mine as I grab hold or it slapping your hands away you are not getting mine as my grapevine widens on you. I press my body on yours even more. Bodies are like one Your bare pussy vs my thong. Crowd gasps in anticipation as my grapevine stretches you outward. I release my hands and grab your hair rocking you wildly  side to side.  uhm........ ahhhh. I feel you are still in pain and continue assaulting you. I quickly glance to my left and see Lex wincing as she sees me assaulting you......

As we struggle locked together moaning and breathing hard you end up on top again and go to work on my thong...yanking it up so hard that my body is trembling from the fiery pain. Tears stream down my face and I flail at you with my hand smacking your face and yanking your hair as my other hand grabs at your wrist to pull your hand off my thong. Your grapevine spreads my legs even farther adding to my pain. AAHHHHHH! Then there's a RIIIIPP as the fabric shreds and you yank my thong completely off. The crowd reacts with hoots and catcalls as you wave my thong in the air and fling it into the crowd...in Lex's direction. it dawns on me that I'm totally naked now. 'You little bitch!' I hiss as I see the smirk on your face. You grind down hard on my body...boobs on boobs, belly on belly, your thong rubbing on my nude raw tender mauled kitty as your legs keep grapevining mine exposing my kitty even more for everyone to see. My body is in so much pain now and you keep pouring it on. Now you start yanking my hair wrenching my head and neck side to side. OWWWWWW! I have to do something, anything, to get you off me. Lex and my supporters are calling for me to keep fighting. I force myself to try to ignore the pain as much as I can. Your body is pressing down on me so I can't get at your boobs again. I keep trying to free my legs from that damn grapevine and my flailing right hand clamps down on your sweaty butt cheek and I clamp my nails into it. My fingertips feel the fabric of your thong and that gives me an idea. "Payback is a bitch BITCH!" I start tugging at it pulling it up as I place my other hand on your shoulder to try to push your body off mine....

Bitch!!! I feel you tugging hard on my white thong. You push at  my shoulder while still holding my thong, my grapevine loosens its grip from the sweat and you succeed in falling on top.  With that motion you hold onto my thong and I hear it rip off. I see you twirlit around before tossing it.. Crowd roarsand yell, this is what they wanted to see, 2 naked women.  Now we are even as you are atop me .Our bodies locked together head to toe I feel our naked pussies lock up like  Velcro.  Our bodies fighting for dominance back and forth slapping and clawing yelping and groaning in pain.. I relesa my legs  lift the up and put them aroung your waist and ass in a scissor lock and squeeze!! Uhhhh. I see you rise up a bit place your hands on my knees and push downward on them trying to take advantage of the slippery sweat and break the hold..  Crow still screaming  go go go  Leslie.. Sophie.!!!! I take a quick glance to  the crowd and see Lex sitting with her legs crossed  holding on to 2 pieces of fabric..  1 sky blue, the other white...

Our sweaty battered bodies are locked together in this intense struggle on the carpet...I hear you cry out and see the pained look on your face as I tug and yank up on your thong, paying you back for the punishment you did to my poor kitty. 'Sucks when it happens to you huh bitch?' I snarl as I hear the fabric rip and your thong flies off. I fling it away as your legs finally break the grapevine hold freeing my legs. I waste no time while you're distracted by being totally naked now. I take a quick breath and push up on your shoulders as hard as I can rolling us over one more time. Now I'm on top again and I plan to stay there!! The crowd reacts to both your nakedness and my move to regain control. I stretch my body out on top of yours covering you as I grab your wrists and push my feet down on your ankles. Our naked pussies clamped together, I grind down on you trying to ignore the stinging pain. My scratched boobs press into your scratched larger boobs as we lay there moaning gasping and both breathing hard, drenched in sweat. My sweaty hair is wild and matted and plastered on my face. I press down on your body with all my force trying to wear you down while getting a chance to get a little rest. You squirm and try to free your wrists as you buck under me and I have to fight to stay in control.

Still holding your wrists I work myself up to a sitting position on your belly, my thighs pressed tight against your sides. Lex and some others start cheering for me as I glare down at you. Our eyes meet. I let go of your wrists and slide up even more onto your boobs as I give your face a hard SMACK. The sound echoes through the penthouse. I bounce my bare butt down onto your boobs, such a nice soft big cushion! I grab your hair with both hands and roughly yank your head up off the carpet so your face is barely an inch away from my kitty. I don't see you plant your feet and buck up violently. I let go of your hair as I sprawl forward off of you landing on the carpet in a heap. I pull up to my knees a few feet away from you and see that you're also on your knees. I stand up slowly wincing in pain. You get to your feet too. Both of us standing there completely nude on display in front of everyone. My first instinct is to cover my kitty with my hand but I see the little smirk on your face as I do it so I jerk my hand away again. I take a couple steps back to catch my breath and wipe my sweaty hair from my face as our eyes lock again and the crowd goes silent... waiting...

You can hear a pin drop... Our naked bodies on display,sweaty, battered and bruised and totally exhausted we glare at each other about 10 feet apart. I am ready to make my next move when suddenly Lexa, your daughter, comes rushing at you carrying a towel and bottle of water.  WTF? Really.....She glances over at me and puts one hand on your shoulder and hands you the towel. You then wipe your face and eyes dry,.  I see as you then take the water bottle and gulp it half down. You then extend your left hand out to me.. Are you offering me the water? I cautiously step in and quickly snatch the bottle from u.. I then gulp the rest of the water.  In another unprecedented move you toss me the towel also. I catch it wipe my face off and toss the towel aside. Then I take the empty bottle and throw it right at Lex hitting her in the chest. I watch as she picks it up and scurries back to her seat. I gather myself, assume the fighting position, closer to you.. Party is over bitch  let finish this...... I'm ready....

I'm just as surprised as everyone else when Lex takes it on herself to bring me the bottle of water and towel as I stand there leaning over with my hands on my knees facing Sophie. But I'm not complaining. I'm happy for the break. I gulp down the cold water and wipe the sweat from my face. I see the puzzled and annoyed look on your face and figure what the hell. I offer you the water and towel in a grudging show of respect. I watch you as you drink and use the towel, totally not bothered by displaying your naked body in front of a bunch of strangers. I'm still a little embarrassed that my kitty is exposed thanks to you. But I put it out of mind when you fling the towel at me and the empty bottle at Lex! You ungrateful little bitch! I ball my fists in anger as we slowly move toward each other, tense and ready to pounce. We circle a bit and then both of us lunge at each other at the same time. Our sweaty nude bodies smack together and the crowd roars. I grab two handfuls of your hair yanking and tugging as hard as I can and you grab mine. We're locked in this fierce 'dance' snarling hissing and moaning as we punish each other.....

grrrrr. ahhhh. as we dance around the room holding and yanking hair for balance and leverage. I suddenly release your  hair and place my hands flat on your firm sweaty boobs and push you into the wall again.   smack, thud as you hit. I still have to endure some pain as you continue to pull hair. With you against the wall I put my body on yours to prevent you from kneeing and kicking me.. Ummmmm suddenly I put my feet on top of yours holding you their, then I begin stomping  my right foot on your left one while still squeezing boobs.  I realese your left boob and place my hand into you hair on the side and pulllll....  ahhhhhhh...

We're both yanking hair viciously and moaning from the burning stinging pain in our scalps. I know we've both had some strands yanked out... Suddenly you release my hair and I jerk my head back. You clamp your hands on my boobs, your palms pressing into my nipples and you start to push me backwards. Shit! I plant my feet into the carpet to stop you but you keep your legs moving and the momentum is forcing me backwards. I backpedal until my back hits the wall with a thud. I bring my right knee up aiming for your kitty but you twist and shift so my knee hits your thigh with a glancing blow instead. Before I can try again you push your body against mine pinning me against the wall. You put your feet on mine totally trapping me keeping me from moving. Getting frustrated I keep on yanking you hair  with my left hand while smacking and hitting your body with my right. You cruelly squeeze my tender hurting boobs and I cry out from the renewed pain. I grab your left wrist with my right hand to pull it off my boob. Then I cry out again when you smash your bare right foot down hard on my left foot. "Ahhhhhhh!! Damn you bitch!!! Get off me!'  I dig my nails into your scalp as I tug your hair even harder wrenching your neck and squirming my sweaty body to slip free....

Ahhhhh.You are hurting me bitch..uhhhhh. as you pull violently on my hair I squeeze your  boobs even harder its becoming a battle  as  to  who inflicts the most pain. now it is hateful, we are out to hurt each other, even the crowd senses it. You succeed in ripping my right hand off your boob but not before I leave it reddened and sore.. I hear you yelp in pain, Lex winces as she sees you. I now  place my right hand again in your sweaty wild hair and yankkkkkk mercilessly. Body to body you stil pinned to the wall.  I have to bring you down somehow....... I then release my hands and grab you around the head in a side headlock you bent over I lean my  body  your neck.  We are hip to hip ,,foot to foot, struggling to bring you down   ahhhhhh   uhhhhhh mmmmmmm.

I don't think my breasts can take any more punishment, tears stream down my face from the pain as you attack them with no mercy. I continue to yank your hair and twist my nails into your scalp at the same time. Wanting you to suffer as much as I am. You release my boobs and grab my hair yanking my head down. I cry out in pain as I double over letting go of your hair. You use my hair to pull me into a tight side headlock, my cheek pressed hard against your tight firm body as you apply pressure. My face gets all red as you move us away from the wall, walking me around all doubled over trapped in your headlock. I can hear some snickers and giggling from the crowd at the sight. This really gets me furious. I manage to fire my elbow into your ribs hard...I hear you groan and the crowd goes ahhhh. I elbow you again even harder this time and you loosen the headlock enough for me to pull free. I glare at you, my face beet red, eyes flashing, hair all wild. You're holding your ribs with a shocked look on your face. "No more fooling around, bitch!" I hiss. "You want a war? You got one!"  I move quickly at you and smack you in the face as hard as I can, rocking you as the sweat flies from your hair. You stumble back a step, the imprint of my palm shows on your cheek as you raise a hand to cover it. With a loud snarl I charge at you, my nails clawing and slashing wildly at the firm large boobs you're so proud of wanting to punish you and hear your screams....
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:40:02 AM by Leslie_K »

Offline Tsarina_Katya

Sophie has got this!
29 y/o, 5'11" and around 150 lbs.,  38E-26-37
CzarinaKatya on Trillian (Display name Tsarina Katya)

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
Normally I would go with the experience but in this case my money is on Sophie.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

Ahhhhh.You are hurting me bitch..uhhhhh. as you pull violently on my hair I squeeze your  boobs even harder its becoming a battle  as  to  who inflicts the most pain. now it is hateful, we are out to hurt each other, even the crowd senses it. You succeed in ripping my right hand off your boob but not before I leave it reddened and sore.. I hear you yelp in pain, Lex winces as she sees you. I now  place my right hand again in your sweaty wild hair and yankkkkkk mercilessly. Body to body you stil pinned to the wall.  I have to bring you down somehow....... I then release my hands and grab you around the head in a side headlock you bent over I lean my  body  your neck.  We are hip to hip ,,foot to foot, struggling to bring you down   ahhhhhh   uhhhhhh mmmmmmm.

I don't think my breasts can take any more punishment, tears stream down my face from the pain as you attack them with no mercy. I continue to yank your hair and twist my nails into your scalp at the same time. Wanting you to suffer as much as I am. You release my boobs and grab my hair yanking my head down. I cry out in pain as I double over letting go of your hair. You use my hair to pull me into a tight side headlock, my cheek pressed hard against your tight firm body as you apply pressure. My face gets all red as you move us away from the wall, walking me around all doubled over trapped in your headlock. I can hear some snickers and giggling from the crowd at the sight. This really gets me furious. I manage to fire my elbow into your ribs hard...I hear you groan and the crowd goes ahhhh. I elbow you again even harder this time and you loosen the headlock enough for me to pull free. I glare at you, my face beet red, eyes flashing, hair all wild. You're holding your ribs with a shocked look on your face. "No more fooling around, bitch!" I hiss. "You want a war? You got one!"  I move quickly at you and smack you in the face as hard as I can, rocking you as the sweat flies from your hair. You stumble back a step, the imprint of my palm shows on your cheek . as you raise a hand to cover it. With a loud snarl I charge at you, my nails clawing and slashing wildly at the firm large boobs you're so proud of wanting to punish you and hear your screams....

uhhh.you bitch!!! I see you again charging at me nails out like claws You collide into me face on face, ouuuuch!!! as your claws dig and slash  into my exposed boobs. I reach into your hair, in much pain from your primal attacks on me, and use the momentum you created by charging me, by pulling you face down into the carpet, I quickly lay on your  back, my  kitty on your ass and pull back your hair . I rise to a straddle position my hips on your side and yank back on your totally disheveled hair again harder.  ahhhhh.....  you give bitch!!......ahhhhhhh....

Maybe charging at you recklessly wasn't the smartest move...I'm finding that out as you use my momentum and your quickness against me by sending me facedown into the plush carpet. I did some damage to your boobs but this sure wan't the end result I expected. Now I'm on my belly splayed out with you laying on top of me. You hiss in my ear 'I'm on top AGAIN bitch!' and start yanking my hair. I cry out in pain. I know I'm in big trouble but I'm trying to keep from panicking. You push my face into the carpet with 1 hand as you yank up on my hair with the other. You scramble up to straddle my sweaty back, your bare ass firmly on my back, your thighs pressed against my sides...You keep my face pressed into the carpet as you yank my hair even harder... My bare feet thump the carpet in reaction to the stinging pain. I start to squirm and twist my body as much as I can trying to buck up as I reach a hand up blindly clawing at your wrist as my other hand reaches back to scratch and claw at your thigh. I hear you yell 'you give bitch!!!'. I keep struggling wildly under you... My voice is muffled from the carpet 'NO! Get off me bitch!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!'
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:53:22 PM by Leslie_K »

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
Stick a fork in the old bitch. She is done!  LOL
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
OMG Sophie you are so gonna pay for this!!!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
I think that little bitch ass slut Sophie needs to stick to girls her own age!

Why is that, Jenna?  Afraid she might go after you?  Sophie is doing just fine right now.  Leslie sure as shit can't stop her.
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

I don't think my breasts can take any more punishment, tears stream down my face from the pain as you attack them with no mercy. I continue to yank your hair and twist my nails into your scalp at the same time. Wanting you to suffer as much as I am. You release my boobs and grab my hair yanking my head down. I cry out in pain as I double over letting go of your hair. You use my hair to pull me into a tight side headlock, my cheek pressed hard against your tight firm body as you apply pressure. My face gets all red as you move us away from the wall, walking me around all doubled over trapped in your headlock. I can hear some snickers and giggling from the crowd at the sight. This really gets me furious. I manage to fire my elbow into your ribs hard...I hear you groan and the crowd goes ahhhh. I elbow you again even harder this time and you loosen the headlock enough for me to pull free. I glare at you, my face beet red, eyes flashing, hair all wild. You're holding your ribs with a shocked look on your face. "No more fooling around, bitch!" I hiss. "You want a war? You got one!"  I move quickly at you and smack you in the face as hard as I can, rocking you as the sweat flies from your hair. You stumble back a step, the imprint of my palm shows on your cheek . as you raise a hand to cover it. With a loud snarl I charge at you, my nails clawing and slashing wildly at the firm large boobs you're so proud of wanting to punish you and hear your screams....

uhhh.you bitch!!! I see you again charging at me nails out like claws You collide into me face on face, ouuuuch!!! as your claws dig and slash  into my exposed boobs. I reach into your hair, in much pain from your primal attacks on me, and use the momentum you created by charging me, by pulling you face down into the carpet, I quickly lay on your  back, my  kitty on your ass and pull back your hair . I rise to a straddle position my hips on your side and yank back on your totally disheveled hair again harder.  ahhhhh.....  you give bitch!!......ahhhhhhh....

Maybe charging at you recklessly wasn't the smartest move...I'm finding that out as you use my momentum and your quickness against me by sending me facedown into the plush carpet. I did some damage to your boobs but this sure wan't the end result I expected. Now I'm on my belly splayed out with you laying on top of me. You hiss in my ear 'I'm on top AGAIN bitch!' and start yanking my hair. I cry out in pain. I know I'm in big trouble but I'm trying to keep from panicking. You push my face into the carpet with 1 hand as you yank up on my hair with the other. You scramble up to straddle my sweaty back, your bare ass firmly on my back, your thighs pressed against my sides...You keep my face pressed into the carpet as you yank my hair even harder... My bare feet thump the carpet in reaction to the stinging pain. I start to squirm and twist my body as much as I can trying to buck up as I reach a hand up blindly clawing at your wrist as my other hand reaches back to scratch and claw at your thigh. I hear you yell 'you give bitch!!!'. I keep struggling wildly under you... My voice is muffled from the carpet 'NO! Get off me bitch!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!'

I feel tying to buck  me off you wilding clawing, kicking  and squirming, I can tell you are tiring rapidly I see you breathing heavily . I am exhausted also as I slowly life my left  leg  off you and kneel by your exhausted lifeless body. I take my right knee and put into your right side and roll you once to your back at the foot of the crowd too weak to rise up i just fall across you belly on belly. Dig my nails into your thigh putting my right forearm on your chin.. I see lex right in font me and she has the nerve to cross her left leg right toward my face, just touching my nose.. Bitch..  Angrily I slap it away and slump down again.. I see you begin raising your right hand to...........

I keep struggling under you to try to buck you off me but you won't budge. You still push my face into the carpet while yanking my hair. My scalp feels like it's on fire and my muffled cries of pain fill the penthouse. I'm having trouble breathing and my strength is fading fast. My legs flop on the carpet and I stop squirming totally exhausted. You stay seated on me waiting to see if I move. Then you slide off me and pull my head up by my hair. I wheeze and gulp in air. You release my head and push me over onto my back. I lay there gasping, arms and legs splayed, bare boobs and belly heaving. Then I groan as you drop across my belly and dig your nails into my thigh and push your forearm into my can. I weakly grind a bit but my energy is gone. I see you slap at Lex's foot and call her a bitch. Then our host comes over to Lex and warns her about getting involved, that all the invited guest agreed not to interfere no matter what. And she will be escorted out if she does it again. You press down on me digging your claws into my thigh and your arm pushing against my chin. I slowly start to raise my right hand and smack your face with a weak slap and then desperately grab hold of your sweaty hair. 'Get off me bitch...' I gasp out hoarsely.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:25:36 PM by Leslie_K »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

I feel tying to buck  me off you wilding clawing, kicking  and squirming, I can tell you are tiring rapidly I see you breathing heavily . I am exhausted also as I slowly life my left  leg  off you and kneel by your exhausted lifeless body. I take my right knee and put into your right side and roll you once to your back at the foot of the crowd too weak to rise up i just fall across you belly on belly. Dig my nails into your thigh putting my right forearm on your chin.. I see lex right in font me and she has the nerve to cross her left leg right toward my face, just touching my nose.. Bitch..  Angrily I slap it away and slump down again.. I see you begin raising your right hand to...........

I keep struggling under you to try to buck you off me but you won't budge. You still push my face into the carpet while yanking my hair. My scalp feels like it's on fire and my muffled cries of pain fill the penthouse. I'm having trouble breathing and my strength is fading fast. My legs flop on the carpet and I stop squirming totally exhausted. You stay seated on me waiting to see if I move. Then you slide off me and pull my head up by my hair. I wheeze and gulp in air. You release my head and push me over onto my back. I lay there gasping, arms and legs splayed, bare boobs and belly heaving. Then I groan as you drop across my belly and dig your nails into my thigh and push your forearm into my can. I weakly grind a bit but my energy is gone. I see you slap at Lex's foot and call her a bitch. Then our host comes over to Lex and warns her about getting involved, that all the invited guest agreed not to interfere no matter what. And she will be escorted out if she does it again. You press down on me digging your claws into my thigh and your arm pushing against my chin. I slowly start to raise my right hand and smack your face with a weak slap and then desperately grab hold of your sweaty hair. 'Get off me bitch...' I gasp out hoarsely.

I don't move out of sheer exhaustion.  I feel you are totally spent by the weak slap you give me. I return the weak slap to your face and put my hand on your face smothering you all the while  still digging my nails into you thigh.. You kick and squirm but you fail miserably and you are forced to tap.....  I see you finally tap  right in front of your daughter whose eyes fill with gears.  You have lost. In my exhausted state I slowly climb off you still sprawled. Our nude bodies finally separate sweaty and exhausted.. I stand to my feet staggering, you are still sprawled out but conscious. I place my hands onto my hips and my right foot on your belly for a few seconds > glare and smile at Less we lock  eyes. At that moment I move my foot to your face and press down a bit.. Take that bitch. Crowd give a standing applause. The host comes out and places his hands gently on my shoulders and removes me from my pose.  Enough Sophie she's done.. He  puts a robe on my bare body and walks me to my dressing room. Lex and I follow each other with our eyes and just before I enter my room we simultaneously flip each other off..

You easily pull my strengthless hand from your hair and slam it to the carpet. Then you slap my face hard enough to make me let out a whimper that gets cut off when you clamp your hand down over my nose and mouth and press hard. Your fingers pinch my nostrils closed cutting off my air. I squirm and writhe weakly and desperately as you continue to smother me. My boobs and belly heave for air and my eyes go wide looking at you pleading but I see there is no mercy in your eyes as you look down at me. I'm done. It's all over. I stop struggling, my body goes limp and my trembling fingers weakly tap the carpet in complete surrender. You keep your hand over my face until I tap again even more desperately and convincing. Then you finally let go and slide off me and I gasp in some air. Lying all splayed out on my back on the carpet, my nude body beaten and broken. I watch you get up and stand over me looking down at me with that snarky grin on you face. You put your right foot on my heaving belly and face the crowd with your hands on your hips. I hear the small crowd cheering and applauding and can also hear the sound of crying. I know it's Lex. I see you look over at her and at the same moment you move your foot and plant it flush on my face. The cheering gets even louder and the crowd gives you a standing ovation. Too beaten to move I can only lay there under your foot. Finally the host moves you off me. As the crowd starts to leave I slowly painfully pull up to a sitting position slumped over with my head down. Lex helps me to my feet and places my kimono over my shoulders covering up my nude body. She helps me back to my room, my arm around her shoulder, walking on exhausted legs. She whispers in my ear 'Don't worry Mom, I'll pay the bitch back for you.'
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:04:26 PM by Leslie_K »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
And I will pay her back for it.     Believe that!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Hi folks,

First of all I want to say 'thank you thank you thank you!' to all the members who voted (even tho the majority didn't vote for me  :P  ;)  I still thank you), left comments or just continued to view this wild epic fight. Words can't express how much your support encouraged both Sophie and I to really pull out out the stops to make the fight as memorable, hot and exciting as possible! 

Sophie, what can I say? You beat me again, this time a LOT more decisively and clearly. Congrats! Beyond that, you also proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what a terrific fighter you are. Our first fight was a classic and you pushed this one to even greater heights! Sophie, you are a rockstar!!! Awesome, amazing, fantastic, superlative, all the big words in all the world!!! The absolute best opponent anyone could wish for! It was a blast collaborating with you...we were completely in sync and on the same page right from the beginning. Girls, if you want an opponent who will take you to the moon and back and give you the experience of a lifetime, look no farther than Sophie. Love you, girl!