News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2021, 01:22:11 PM »
Room for one more in your hot tub, Kiva?
https://twitter.com/SpotTheLoon2010/status/1403903725287075847?s=20
Black bears are chill. Such a fun clip. Thanks!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2021, 07:43:35 PM »
Late to this topic thread...seemed to veer of course a bit...but for an unenlightened guy (maybe that is intended).  Obviously there is a fictional element to the Catpin Uverse but I have seen different kinds of actual jewelry which some women wear to signify both pride  and a challenge to potential rivals (pins) and it makes me wonder what if any is the universal official or unofficial "Catpin?"  Has the fictional Catpin Uverse adopted an official pin?  I also agree that taking another woman's Catpin would make a nice collectable trophy provided each pin had a unique identifier to associate it with a member of the league so it would be proof of a victory over that rival.  So is there a universal Catpin or are they adopted locally by certain circles or certain leagues or clubs?  Is the Catpin a real thing or entirely a thing of imagination and fiction?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2021, 08:28:04 PM »
Late to this topic thread...seemed to veer of course a bit...but for an unenlightened guy (maybe that is intended).  Obviously there is a fictional element to the Catpin Uverse but I have seen different kinds of actual jewelry which some women wear to signify both pride  and a challenge to potential rivals (pins) and it makes me wonder what if any is the universal official or unofficial "Catpin?"  Has the fictional Catpin Uverse adopted an official pin?  I also agree that taking another woman's Catpin would make a nice collectable trophy provided each pin had a unique identifier to associate it with a member of the league so it would be proof of a victory over that rival.  So is there a universal Catpin or are they adopted locally by certain circles or certain leagues or clubs?  Is the Catpin a real thing or entirely a thing of imagination and fiction?

The 'catpin' thing is completely fictional. I've never really got too descriptive about the pin (I prefer for the reader to make it whatever they want) but I always kinda pictured it like the Cartier Leopard lol. If I had to start it over, I'd probably make it where pins might signify some kind of rank, and that you could take your opponent's as a trophy (that's a great idea). I sort of did that with the masks in the Valkyrie's Palace.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2021, 05:26:47 PM »
Jill_C has posted a new chapter in her story of Sally earning her catpin. It's an interesting take and goes into a nifty little side story of the history of the catpin "sorority".  :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2021, 04:02:53 AM »
Hi all.
Kiva’s Fight Journal Chapter 8 Friday Night Lights Out is now posted in it’s entirety. My opponent is Cynthia in a rules ring fight. She and her husband were high level college athletes once but are now hopelessly trapped in the past. If you ask me, I think they are a couple of nutcakes. But make no mistake about it, she is an athletic dangerous fighter. Does she snap my undefeated streak or do I give her a rude reality check? Find out!

While I’m here: A few of you asked if it is necessary to read Fyre’s Fight Journal or my series beginning with chapter 1. I’d say it’s great if you did but it’s not necessary. If you’re like me, you’re time is limited and you can only read so much. Most chapters are a self contained story and include a fight. The catpin concept is very simple. Some characters are reused and there is a chronology (Forget that Kelli ages very slowly. That has more to do with Einstein’s Theory of Relativity in the catpin world.) but no extensive background knowledge is needed. If you’re new to the catpin universe, jump in. And also, be sure to read JillC’s two excellent Sally stories. Feel free to contact us if questions. Enjoy!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2021, 02:13:23 PM »
Hi all.
Kiva’s Fight Journal Chapter 8 Friday Night Lights Out is now posted in it’s entirety. My opponent is Cynthia in a rules ring fight. She and her husband were high level college athletes once but are now hopelessly trapped in the past. If you ask me, I think they are a couple of nutcakes. But make no mistake about it, she is an athletic dangerous fighter. Does she snap my undefeated streak or do I give her a rude reality check? Find out!

While I’m here: A few of you asked if it is necessary to read Fyre’s Fight Journal or my series beginning with chapter 1. I’d say it’s great if you did but it’s not necessary. If you’re like me, you’re time is limited and you can only read so much. Most chapters are a self contained story and include a fight. The catpin concept is very simple. Some characters are reused and there is a chronology (Forget that Kelli ages very slowly. That has more to do with Einstein’s Theory of Relativity in the catpin world.) but no extensive background knowledge is needed. If you’re new to the catpin universe, jump in. And also, be sure to read JillC’s two excellent Sally stories. Feel free to contact us if questions. Enjoy!

Or you could just have said Kelli spends 3 months out of a year in our inner space where time goes 1.5 slower than here :) Since the 9.2 earthquake in Chile, Earth's axis is off with 0.2° and about 0.25 seconds faster than before. Due to the leaves falling in the Northern Hemisphere we're also 0.5 seconds faster in the fall and winter than our southern side :) Or... San Delmo Time from time travel fiction to explain how things happening in the present take the same time to realize that in the past :)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2021, 09:13:25 PM »
It's like the "Groundhog Day" movie, but it's a year that repeats.... but it actually just stays the same and doesn't repeat.... so it's nothing like the "Groundhog Day" movie... lol

Actually, I just like the literary me staying 39 forever..... though I am warming to rolling over to 40... which would be a good time for a birthday party fight chapter... *scribbles in notes*

Also... Kiva's newest chapter is a masterpiece. Go read it! And she is correct about not having to read all of the chapters. There are very few that require any previous knowledge to "get" the story and most of mine that do, are in the later chapters. I would also say that the fights, themselves (all of them, Kiva's, Jill_C's and mine), stand on their own.

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2021, 12:02:33 AM »
Birthday party fights are the best way to celebrate reaching the top of the hill and deciding that's as far as you're going.   Gravity only pulls you over the hill if you don't tie yourself to a sturdy enough anchor-shaped bit of denial.  Plus you know, cake is always good too.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2021, 02:19:25 AM »
Howdy y'all! I have a bit of a request... don't worry it should be fun for all of us  :)

I'm diligently working away at the next chapter (it's actually a two parter) but every so often I need to take a break from all of the creative stuff and do something that's less taxing on my brain. In this case, it is writing a side series that is done from the perspective of my opponents or someone close to them that is watching. I hope this will add some depth to a few of the characters from earlier chapter... who knows, maybe it will even spur some rematches or something similar.

So, what I'd like to ask is for is that you guys offer up some of the characters that you'd like to see their side of the fight. Feel free to suggest any of the characters that I've created (I'm not comfortable with doing this with FCF volunteers).

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2021, 04:59:55 PM »
Chapter 9 to Kiva’s Fight Journal is up. There is more aftermath following the Cynthia fight. Billy returns with more sinister plans. Tori is back. More on Elena my patient. I receive threatening messages from a mystery woman. And I finally tangle with an old adversary. Lots of psychodrama. Hope you enjoy!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2021, 06:29:13 PM »
And now Chapter 35 of Fyre's Fight Journal has been posted (finally). It's quite a doozy. There's a little bit of everything going on an aging Amazon, a couple of Doshi's, some weird mismatched twins, a creepy venue and a downright rough fight with some familiar rules that haven't been seen in the Catpin Universe before.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2021, 09:20:28 PM »
Chapter 36.... which, if you've been following along, is part 2 of the Kitty Kissin' Catbrawl has been posted. Your fearless heroine (me) is locked in a one on one battle with Damini. Which one of us will be planting our lips on the other's private parts? Read it and find out.... and hopefully drop a "like" and a comment.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2021, 11:27:54 AM »
It's one of the best catfight stories ever – hilarious but at the same time really, really intense. Won't spoil the suspense by revealing the result but the set-up is perfect: two evenly matched, beautiful, headstrong, thirty-something-year-olds in what comes down to a battle of wills, and whilst the violence is kept within acceptable limits, the stakes are particularly high: it's not enough for the conquered woman to simply tap or say she submits: she has to 'perform' her submission in the most humiliating and sexually intimate fashion, then surrender her unmentionables, then get strung up on a wooden frame and left to shiver.
And there are drones filming the whole thing. They didn't have drones at Stalingrad.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2021, 08:36:04 AM »
Although a lifelong opponent of the death penalty, I do think anyone who makes Kiva cry (I’m looking at you, Cynthia; I’m looking at you, Tom) should be hanged drawn and quartered. But I’ve thought of a scenario that could be even more fun:

Kiva takes Clarissa to cheerleading practice. Josh sees her sitting there looking a little despondent and is immediately smitten. (To give you some idea of how unutterably adorable Kiva looks when she’s despondent, Kelli assures me this a very good likeness – that’s her on the right in this picture).
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=98095.0

“What’s the matter, kiddo?” he asks, sitting down beside her in the bleachers and putting his arm around her. “Not still upset about the other night?”
Kiva, realising he’s sincere, decides to open up and admits that, yes, she’s finding her loss to Cynthia hard to live with.
“But you had her, kiddo,” he tells her. “You were just too kind. You let her go because you thought she was unconscious. She’d never do that. She’d make sure. Hell, with that big Italian-American chic, the one with the mouth—what was she called? Deanna, that’s right—Cynthia kept the choke on for half a minute after the woman had passed out so she could tie her in the ropes upside down to strip her. And the woman had tapped about a dozen times before she passed out! ‘Verbal submissions only!’ said Cynthia and went on choking her. Your problem, kiddo, is you’re too nice a person.”
“Well, I’m a little less nice with each passing day,” says Kiva, they both laugh, and he gives her a friendly hug.
Cynthia has seen this and she is not amused and decides to punish Kiva by encouraging Tom, only this gets a little out of hand and they end up having a fling, which Josh finds out about. Next time he sees Kiva they have a little talk.
“You want a piece of Cynthia, don’t you kiddo? You’ll take her next time, I’m sure of it. Just be a little more ruthless.”
Kiva admits that there’s nothing she’d like more in this world than a piece of Josh’s wife.
“Good,” says Josh, “because there’s nothing in this world I’d like more than a piece of your husband.”
“How so?” asks Kiva.
“I’ll spare you the details,” says Josh. “Just challenge Cynthia to a rematch and bring Tom with you.”
(you see where I’m taking this?)
You turn up at their house for the rematch. Cynthia and Tom don’t realise they’ve been discovered, but Josh quickly confronts Tom, who becomes aggressive and lashes out. Immediately Josh challenges him to a fight in the ring before Kiva and Cynthia’s match, the loser to be left tied in the ropes (stripped naked) while the winner referees.
Josh wins the fight and Tom pays the penalty.
He now has to watch the Kiva v Cynthia rematch, buck naked, tied in the ropes. Josh is a fair referee and does not have to intervene in any way as Kiva this time mops up the ring with Cynthia and finishes her with an over-the-shoulder backbreaker.
Cynthia has submitted but Josh won’t let Kiva release her until she has confessed to her little fling with Tom.
Tom by now has a raging boner and is bitterly regretting his fling with Cynthia. Kiva, he sees now, is a thousand times the better woman and hearing Cynthia crying and making pathetic excuses and begging Kiva for mercy only makes him more and more convinced of this and desperate to win Kiva back (and bed her!).
Only Kiva’s not interested. She’s rather taken to Josh who’s proved himself physically and morally the better man. Still holding Cynthia in the backbreaker, she makes her admit (to her husband) that she’s a cheap whore and that Kiva’s the better woman in every way, then takes her over to where Tom is still trapped in the ropes, until their faces are almost touching, and asks Tom “What do you think of her now, Tom? Still think she's all that all that? Which of us is the better woman?”
And Tom looks at Cynthia, crying and snivelling, strung helplessly over Kiva’s shoulders, and says, “You are, my darling Kiva, you are! I can’t think what I ever saw in this piece of trash. She’s just a pathetic overgrown schoolgirl living in the past, a cheap whore, soon-to-be trailer trash without even the trailer”
And you ask Cynthia: “Is he right?” and pull down on her chin with one hand and the top of her thigh with the other, just to remind her, and she screams: “Yes, he’s right! I’m a pathetic overgrown schoolgirl living in the past. I’m a cheap whore. I’m just soon-to-be trailer trash without even a trailer. You’re the better woman, Kiva! You’re breaking my back, Kiva. I beg you, let me down!”
Now you’re happy. Almost. One more thing. You put her down. Knock her cold with that wicked right hook of yours, and tie her in the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, facing Tom.
When she comes round, you strip her, take off your own panties (better idea: Josh, takes them off you: you're standing one metre in front of Cynthia staring her in the eye as she hangs there helpless, and her husband’s standing behind you, kissing your neck and then he kneels and begins peeling them slowly over your firm buttocks, kissing each one in turn, and all the time Cynthia's crying and raging hysterically with jealousy one moment, pleading with Josh to take her back the next, so when he’s finished removing your Yale-coloured panties, he hands them to you and says “for Christ’s sake,  stick them in her loser mouth, so we don’t have to listen to her pathetic whining!”.) Josh does the same with his boxers (in the new, improved version: you do, he stands in front of Tom while you peel his boxers, somehow, over his boner so he can stick them in Tom’s mouth), and you then make the pair of them, the adulterous couple, who can now no longer stand the sight of each other, watch the man and the woman they know now they really love (and have lost!) making out in the middle of the ring.
[Or if you’re too shy for that, you could just go off and leave them, the way Kelli and Henry did to Holly and Shaun] in “If I should fall behind (Pt 2)”
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=94482.0

You could even leave them there all night to be discovered the next day by the cheerleaders (all over 18, proof on file) arriving for their morning practice.
:-)

Oh, and they remove the panties from Tom’s mouth first, giggling, and ask him “What happened? Who on earth did that to Cynthia?” and he tells them: “It was Kiva. This time she wasn’t as kind-hearted. She wiped the floor with your whining has-been of a coach. For Christ's sake untie me so I don't have to look at the pathetic loser for a moment longer!” (I forgot to mention that Josh and Kiva, after they’d finished making out on the school emblem in the middle of the ring and retired to bed for the night, left the lights on and the windows and doors open to attract the mosquitos, so Cynthia and Tom are all covered with blotchy mosquito bites) and seeing her, the cheerleaders launch into a spontaneous chant of:

Kiva, Kiva, is our queen!
Cynthia’s just a has-been!
Got no heart and got no class
Good thing Kiva kicked her ass!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 09:02:15 AM by h_k »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2021, 04:14:07 AM »
Oh my goodness! I don’t have to write the next chapter now. You just did it. Thank you! I think my version will be dull by comparison. Below are some scenes from the ending of Chapter 9.

Pics by Daz3D

Top: Checking messages on catpin website

Middle: Tori said she can beat Kelli in a rematch

Bottom: Tom uploaded WHAT! This can’t be happening!