News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who's the B Mother vs Daught Pt 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Who's the B Mother vs Daught Pt 2
« on: March 27, 2021, 08:15:30 PM »
Who's the Baddest Bitch Part 2
When we last left off Simone had refused to end the match by admitting that her mother is the better woman. Now she will try for a second time to defeat Annette becoming the alpha female of the roost....
 Annette backs away climbing up onto the ring apron rolling her large frame under the bottom rope . Simone slowly rises wiping the small droplets of blood off her heaving bosom. Her bottom busted lips still trickles a small amount of f blood. This will not deter the angry vixen from trying to avenge the brutal battering that her mother just put on her . The carmemel colored teen reenters the ring  immediately rushing Annette who stands awaiting her daughters assault. Come on little girl give me your best shot" she laughs her big belly jiggling like old saint Nick.
Simone let's out a shrill war cry flailing her arms wildly looking to the naked eye a wild woman who has lost control. But this is the  last this that Simone has lost but has fooled everyone including her mother into thinking she has. Simone leaps at Annette who shakes her head in disappointment knowing that she has taught her daughter better than to leave herself feet which leaves her wide open to a counter attack.
Annette steps forward expecting to catch her smaller opponent but grasp nothing but airs. Simone has timed her jump perfectly making sure she fell short of her mother's reach landing on the mat in a perfect split.
At first surprise then anguish appears on the rotund wrestlers face as her daughter pivots swinging her foot around striking Annette in the back of her knee. The wild haired woman is dropped to one knee where her daughter catches her with another perfectly placed  kick . This time Annette's head is snapped back as Simone heels smashes into the side of her face. Stunned Annette is at the mercy of her daughter who continues her attack rearing back sending both her feet slamming into her mother's chest . The brutal double kick sends Annette flailing falling onto her back holding the side of her face . Simone waste no time standing grabbing Annette's thick tree trunk like legs spreading them wide.  Now mother you always told me that if a bitch couldn't take a good cxnt busting and still be able to scrap she shouldn't be in the cat fighting business" the beautiful blonde chides before dropping a knee down between her mother's spread legs.
At first Annette fights back the urge to scream not wanting to give her daughter the satisfaction of knowing that she is actually hurting her. Oh so that's how it's going to be mother" Simone laughs dropping down team ing Annette's panties off . Left bottomless Annette's bare pussy is way picking for her daughter who sinks her sharp nails into her mother's labia's cinching in a brutal pussy claw.
Now Annette cannot help but scream as her beloved first born mauls where she actually came out of nineteen years ago. But so into her pussy mauling Simone doesn't notice her mother struggling to sit up . It is a testerment to the veteran catfighter who fights thru the indescribable agony racking her neither regions to even be able to move at this point.
She closes her eyes focusing on the task at hand thrusting both her hands forward striking her daughter in the throat.
Simone expression goes from exuberance to total despair as suddenly her air passage attack now unable to take in any air. Hands release Annette's privates going to her throat forgetting all about her opponent who hasn't forgotten about her.
Simone feels her mother's thick thighs snap shut around her waist crushing what little air she has left in her lungs out. A now gasping daughter looks up at her mother who now has her body slightly elevated hands flat on the mat arms pushing her big but off the canvas.
Annette just smiles winking at her trap daughter who panics sinking her nails into her mother's legs trying to pry them apart. Oh come on Simone you can do better than that" Annette chides the young suffering offspring.
Fuck you" Simone gasp wasting much needed air before again trying to target her mother's privates.  Simone slips her hand down trying to renew her punishing pussy attack only to be rebuked by her mother. Damn girl didn't I teach you never let your guard down" Annette screams sending another double karate thrust into her daughter throat. But unlike before the domineering mariachi continues her assault reaching forward grabbing Samone by the hair. She pulls her daughter forward bending her head down sinking her claws into Simone's face. The vicious face rake/eye gouge has the slim overmatched fighter howling out in paingrabbing her mother's arm trying to pry the offending hand from her face.
Finally Annette release her daughter head allowing Simone who now bleeds from multiple scratches on her face moment respite.
Still trapped in her mother's tight air depriving sisdcor lock Simone refuses to submit again going on the attack this time targeting her mother's huge tits. Simone sends two hard punches into Annette's hanging utters only have own perfect pair attacked. So now you wanna make this a tit fight bitch well I got no problem with that" Annette bellows catching Simone's nice brown oerb with a slashing rake.
Blinding pain explodes in her head as Annette attacks Simone's overly sensitive nipple grabbing her left boob with one hand while sinking her thick thumb nail into her rubbery dark nip. The willy veteran quickly opens her daughters left nipple slicing it down to her bumpy areola. Simone cannot hold back her cries cradling her abused teat as blood seeps thru her fingers.
Not satisfied Annette targets her daughters right tit sending several back hand knife edge chops across the firm meat bag. Each time her brutal blow flattens Simone's perfect orb which Annette promises to rip off if she doesn't submit.
Alright bitch enough I submit I give just let me go" Simone cries covering her now bleeding bruised breast. I just need to hear one more thing little girl and you know what it is say and your nightmare will be over"Annette informs her sobbing daughter. Ok I'll say it I'll tell everyone, YOU'RE THE BADDEST BITCH AROUND AND ILL NEVER QUESTION WHO'S THE QUEEN OF THE AAWL" Simone sobs rolling free of her mother's clutches. Annette rises sticking her hand out offering it to her daughter who at first refuses to take it. Come on not matter what your still my little girl and I'll always be here for you even if it's to put you in your place when you get out of hand" Annette tells Simone hugging her tight raising her arm in the air as the crowd cheers ....

s her calculated attack