News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Demi Lovato and Selina Gomez fight for their fathers Pt 2 (latest comission)

• 5 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Demi Lovato vs Selina Gomez
The fight between Demi and Selina still seemed to linger in the air between the girls. Even when they were miles away from eachother, a sore muscle or even a random thought would bring on flashes of their fight. The stinging slap of their adversary, or a phantom sting in their scalp from where it was pulled would come along with it, or the memory of the smell of the other girl’s sweat intimately close to them.
It made their skin crawl, and blood boil. Their fathers could see it on them, their random expressions of rage or distaste when their minds wandered back to the fight. This in turn would stimulate Dave or Steve, reminding them of the arousing sight of the girls locked in their hateful combat. It was clear to them that the girls wouldn’t dare say anything about it, but they seemed just as eager to have a rematch as their fathers were to see it.
Demi was very eager to have another fight and get back at Selina. She had been more than willing to fight her from the beginning, but after her humiliating loss in front of their parents, she was practically dying to have a chance to get some revenge on her.
Selina had won last time, but she still wanted to have another round with her. It was a thrill, and the sense of superiority she got from their fight was amazing. She was confident in her victory if it ever came up again, and it made her edgy wanting to prove it again.
Their fathers shared this idea by private emails, agreeing to set this up without the girls aware. As such, Selina had no objection or reason to be suspicious when her father Steven asked her to come with him to a small get together in the next town over. She would have been suspicious of Demi’s house, but they had recently moved and she was none the wiser who the owner was.
“I know you’ve had a lot on your mind,” Steven told her as he locked the car and walked her to the door, knocking. “So I’m hoping this will help you clear your head a bit from all that.”
"Thank you, daddy," she smiled at him genuinely. She wore a short skirt and a red halter top, secretly skipping the bra for this alleged party.
Dave answered the door, smiling at the sight of the Gomez family. Selina's face faltered for a moment, starting to recognize the father of her rival. She didn't even get that far, as Demi trotted down the stairs in a skirt, black top, and bare feet, halting halfway down. Their eyes met, quickly turning into glares as they registered the other.

"You!?" both girls exclaimed, Demi gripping the railing angrily while Selina reflexively tried to lunge at her from the doorway, but her father stood in the way and she bumped into his arm. The men got between their girls, but not enough to block their line of sight with eachother.

"Girls," Dave said firmly, calmly. "I know what you're thinking."

Selina hissed between her teeth and nodded. "Yea, I'm sorry, dady," she said, bitter but remorseful. "I know you don't want me fighting again."

"I didn't say that," Dave added warily. Steven smirked a bit and met his gaze briefly. "Do you think I'd invite them over when I was there last time this happened?"

The girls thought this over a minute as Steven went on. "You girls have been sweating over your last fight ever since it happened. Don’t think we haven’t realized it.” He put a hand on his daughter’s shoulder. “So what do you think is the best solution to get this whole confrontation off your minds and out of your systems?”
The girls scowled at eachother, the glare almost unbroken between them as Demi replied. “To kick her ass and prove she’s not all that.”
Demi scoffed. “Oh like you could! The only reason I haven’t come back for seconds in kicking your ass is because I didn’t want to make daddy mad.” She looked over to David. “But if he’s saying it’s ok…”
David motioned towards the door by the stairs in an overly formal wave. “The basement’s already made ready for your rematch, girls. Shall we go?”
Selena nodded sharply. “Definitely.”
“I’m game,” Demi added, and the girls were led downstairs, though with the adults one either side of the combatants to make sure they didn’t start too soon or just jump the other. The basement was set up much like last time; the seats and couches were pushed into an elementary square shape, two of the easy chairs set aside for now to create an opening for the families to get inside. The girls went in, taking a place standing on either side of the carpeted area as their parents pulled the chairs into place behind them, sitting on opposite couches behind their girls.
Selena kicked off her shoes, leaving herself barefoot, and thus almost identically dressed to Demi, apart from the colors of their attire. Miniskirts and halter tops were their battle armor as they stretched in their corners, their fathers sharing a brief and knowing pair of smiles in that the setup of the match went so smoothly. Even if it was their scheme to arrange their second fight for their amusement, there was truth to much of what they’d said. The girls were indeed ready to take eachother on, eager for revenge or further validation of their supremacy.

“Ok, the fight’s over when one of your gives up or can’t continue.” Steven explained. “Agreed?” Both girls nodded.
“Perfect. Then let’s get to it, girls!” Dave raised his voice to cue them to start. The girls took a few testing paces at eachother, a mockery of boxers or pro fighters sizing eachother up, but clearly lacking any of the training or experience that would make it genuinely worth much beyond getting their foe’s general rhythm. Even this was quickly abandoned as Selena reached out to land a slap across Demi’s face, snapping her head back. Demi rubbed her cheek with her forearm, leaning over before swinging her other hand out to smack Selena back with a vengeance. It knocked her silly for a moment, stumbling and losing her footing a moment.
She barely managed to recover before Demi grabbed her by the hair, pulling back on it to force Selena back upright, back arching and her unprotected breasts pushing out against the inside of her shirt. She screamed out as her long dark hair was ripped backward, a handle for her head used to hold her in place as Demi unleashed slaps at her face, stinging and reddening her cheeks but hurting more than doing any genuine damage to her.
Selena snarled and swung up her leg, a quick knee in the stomach cutting off Demi’s attack. Demi let out a grunt and doubled up a bit, holding her stomach as Selena charged into her, tackling her to the rug. Demi lost her grip on her hair, but the charge made her take a few strands of hair with her, a near inaudible snap over the screaming that stung Selena’s scalp.
The girls tumbled over the ground, their fathers casting mild shadows over the girls as they rolled around on the carpet, thrashing against eachother wildly. They were clearly inexperienced as there was more flailing than there was actual hitting, but Selena got a grip on Demi’s hair, sinking her fingers deep into her locks and twisting her body to one side suddenly, ripping Demi off of her and slamming her down onto her stomach. The wind was knocked out of her briefly, sucking the air back into her lungs just before Selena mounted her back, grabbing her hair and pulling back viciously.
Her skirt rode up her hips as she straddled Demi from behind, lifting her face up to show David the pained and angry expression on his daughter’s face. Selena shook Demi’s head by her grip, extracting her revenge on her hated foe.
“Gotcha now, skank!” she laughed, stopping the shaking to let go with one hand and reach back, grabbing and forcing up Demi’s skirt, baring her pink panties to Steve before she started to smack on Demi’s ass, spanking her loudly. Demi squealed and kicked around, her cheeks wobbling under Selena’s punishment. Demi’s resistance was like a miniature tantrum, but Selena’s grip only had one hand at this point. Demi bucked up backward, shoving off the carpet and toppling Selena off onto the mat, rubbing her ass tenderly while Selena fought to figure which way was up again.
Demi scrambled wildly after Selena, crawling on all fours before she grabbed Selena’s wrists and pinned them to the ground, throwing out her legs to fully brace her body against hers, piece to piece mirroring eachothers young bodies.
“Who’s got who now, tramp!” crowed Demi, lifting her body up and slamming it back down on top of Selena, a hump-like slam that rattled Selena beneath her. It winded her long enough for Demi to crawl up and sit her ass on top of Selena’s stomach. She leaned over her, breasts hanging over her face as she rose up again and dropped her butt down on top of Selena’s belly, making her try to double up as the wind was slammed out of her. Of course Demi’s position stopped that move right away, Demi grabbing her hair and shoving her head back down to the rug and flat on her back. Her chest heaved as she tried to recover her breath and cope with her situation. Demi held her head down by the hair, sticking it to the rug by her nails as she started to slap Selena quickly as she can with her free hand.
The fathers smiled and drank in the scene of Selena’s viciously crude attack, even David having to smile as he saw his daughter being pummeled by her loudly cracking hand slaps. It largely surprised them when Demi, screaming and thrashing under Selena, started to reach up and grab her attacker by the chest, twisting her fingers to grope for and then pinch hard down on her nipples. Even with no bra on, Selena shrieked as her nipples were tweaked with her opponent’s nails, pulling and clawing at her chest. Selena grabbed Demi’s wrists, trying to stop her and wrench her grip off of her rack.
The men cheered on the turn of events, even going up a tone as Demi lost her grip on her opponent’s hard little nipples, but kept a grip on her bosom as she swung her off of her, holding her by the chest as a handle. When Selena landed on her side, Demi shifted her weight over to bash a knee into Selena’s belly, making her jump and shudder from the blow. Demi threw herself on top of her opponent, facing her feet and reaching down to grab one of her legs and pull it up towards her chest, hugging it to her chest and twisting Selena’s toes between her fingers.
The delicate appendages bent, a tormenting grip that made Selena squirm and scream beneath her, shocked by the pain in her tender feet. It was painful, but mostly humiliating, hurting in the way a noogie or an especially rough tickling would. Demi still was amused by her suffering and cackled as she rode her back like a rodeo queen for several seconds. Selena reached back and flailed for her wildly, unable to reach her at her awkward angle.
However, Demi wasn’t counting on her other leg, which swung up by chance and caught her in the chin. It sent her stumbling off awkwardly, getting a surprised “ooh!” of sympathy pain from the onlooking fathers.
Demi was dazed while Selena was sore and angry, scrambling after her in a hazy huff and lashing out at Selena and grabbing hold of her chest, Demi squealing in surprise as her claws raked over her breasts through her shirt. Selena cried out as she was paid back for her own earlier breast attack, shaking her head to bring her wits back as her hair whipped around.   She lashed out and gave a strong, stinging slap to Demi’s face. It toppled her back to the carpet, where Selena stumbled up to her knees and crawled after her on all fours, straddling her once again stunned opponent.
Selena turned and quickly dropped her pantied ass on top of Demi’s face, forcing a weakened squeak and rolled slightly underneath her opponent. Selena was panting herself and starting to sweat, but she grinned maliciously, as Demi couldn’t be in much better shape. The only difference was she was on top.
She waved with one hand to her father, winking at him in a way that acknowledged it was a show for their parents, and Demi was about to become the main attraction. She grabbed Demi’s skirt with both hands, ripping them in separate directions to tear up her skirt down the front, exposing her panties fully to the adults looking on. Demi squealed out beneath her ass, kicking and writhing but Demi got a grip on her panties’ waistband, using her thrashing to her advantage as she pulled up, effectively letting Demi wiggle out of them with her own struggling. At last Selena held the trophy up over her head, twirling Demi’s pink panties on her finger in a mock-stripper motion.
“Here you go, Daddy,” she chimed merrily, throwing them to Steve. He caught them neatly in the air, smirking at the scene as Demi tried to cross her legs awkwardly, trying to cover her shamefully bare ass and pussy from the parents.
“Oh come on,” Selena crowed proudly. “Open wide, Demi sweety. Let everyone see that sluthole of yours!” She leaned forward, grabbing at Demi’s thighs and spreading them out. Of course, she wasn’t counting on a few things. Her ego was doing most of the thinking right now, Demi utterly trapped and breathless underneath her. Of course, Demi was able to breathe, especially while Selena was leaning forward to mess with her skirt and panties. She hadn’t expected that Demi had also been looking more into wrestling since their last fight, watching kids at her school wrestling and practicing with her friends in play (but genuinely technical) fights. Selena also didn’t consider just how close she was to Demi’s legs.
This was her chance, as Demi arched her back and bucked with her whole body. She bounced Selena forward, yelping as she landed between Demi’s bared legs. She quickly clamped them around her head, sweaty and smooth thighs clenching around her head and flexing to wrap around her neck. Selena screamed out at first, stopping this quickly so that she could manage her strength and her breath easier. But Demi had caught her, and was turning the tables fast. Selena clawed at her naked legs, but Demi clenched her jaw and twisted her legs on tighter, Selena’s squirming visible growing weaker as she maintained the hold.
Selena started to beat her fists on Demi’s knees, finally getting her to release as she swung her body to one side, flopping Selena messily with them. Selena flopped onto her back, grunting as she hit her head on the ground, the carpet soft but still stunning her further. Demi, more embarrassed and tired than hurt by this point, crawled after her. Selena brought up her hands, locking fingers with Demi clumsily, but her aggressor overpowered her quickly. She brought one hand to her hair, shaking Selena’s head by her grip.
Selena screamed out shrilly in pain, her scalp screaming and finding it hard to muster the power to fight back in her current state of exhaustion. Demi shot a quick jab into her breasts, wobbling under her shirt without a bra to contain them. Content with that, Demi sat up off of her a few inches, just to bring her butt slamming down onto Selena’s stomach. She huffed as more precious air left her, trying to hold her belly but Demi repeating the move, her tight naked ass a pump that smacked into Selena’s bare midriff and worked the air awkwardly from her body.
“That all you got, princess?” Demi mocked her in a weary grunt. “Oh wait. I know one more thing you’ve got down there.” Selena had a murky, weary expression as she tried to beg Demi to stop, but she grabbed her by the legs, lifting them as she stood up. She used her bare toes to hook on Selena’s panties, pulling them up enough until she could grab and rip the off of her.
Both girls were left essentially bottomless, but Demi held all the cards as she spread her foe’s legs, baring her whole pussy, bush, lips and all to the ogling fathers who did their best to hide their powerful erections.
“Payback’s a bitch, huh?” she goaded, Selena a bright red that went down her face and over her chest. She flailed like a rag doll at her, but couldn’t do a thing to stop her as Demi grinned at her, spreading her legs painfully far apart and stepping aside so the men had a full view of her, stopping to slam her rump down on Selena’s belly again to keep her down while they enjoyed the show, still holding her feet in hand to torment her.
Selena’s eyes watered in shame and pain as she suffered before her parents, finally slapping her hand on the ground. Steven leaned forward, curiously. “What is it, Selena?” he pried, the whimpering Selena pouting briefly before calling out. “I give! I surrender!” she wailed, too shamed and pained to go on.
Steven clapped his hands sharply. “That’s enough! Demi, she’s done.”
Demi grinned and gave a quick stomp to Selena’s belly before gripping her ankles, giving one last tug in either direction to wishbone her.
“Demi,” David urged lowly, Demi smiling proud and cute even in her exhaustion and going back to her father, if not with a bit of a limp and a stagger to her step. Selena whimpered on the ground, curled up beaten and weary as her father knelt by her, helping her back up. He snuck a smile to David as he did.
“Thanks for the fight, Mr. Gomez,” Demi said with a smile.
“Yea,” David smiled to them. “See you next time…”
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
you know, I don't know if I've posted it here before. if not, haven't in the celebs board, so
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,21758.0.html
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Just wanted to thank you for this great story.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
no sweat. got paid, and not a bad story at all, if i say so

Offline Vassago

• God Member
I was beginning to wonder if Selena can beat anyone out there, but then came the Benson story!  ;D

Thx for the story!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/