News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sandra Bullock vs Kat Von D [STORY]

• 9 Replies

Ronnie123

Sandra Bullock vs Kat Von D [STORY]
« on: May 05, 2012, 12:21:08 AM »
*This story is purely fictional. None of these events actually happened for any of the parties involved.*

This will be a longer story with multiple parts. (Like this one here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,16666.0.html )

I feel like providing a bit of fabricated back story always increases the intensity of the conflict. I'll be uploading more parts as the days go on. Let me know what you think each step along the way!

Stats

Kat Von D

{alt}

Weight: 130 lb
Height: 5' 9"
Bra Size: 34 B

Sandra Bullock

{alt}

Weight: 110 lb
Height: 5' 7"
Bra Size: 33 B

Part 1 - Saturday Morning Surprise!

It was early Saturday morning when Sandra got off her cross country flight and called a driver to bring her back home. Normally, she'd just have Jesse pick her up at the airport. However, this time filming had ended earlier then expected and she wanted to surprise him!

Despite it being quicker than expected, shooting her lasting film was a long and grueling task, and it was made all the more difficult by the fact that Jesse couldn’t join her on set. He had to stay home to finish some projects of his own. She really missed Jesse and towards the end of the filming she had become sexually frustrated.

You see, Jesse wasn't your average lover, and Sandra knew that VERY well. As Sandra told her friends after they first made love Jesse made her question whether she had every TRULY experienced in orgasm in her 47 years. Jesse was  a GOD in bed, and it wasn't just his sexual prowess that was impressive. He was also 'well equipped'.

This was of course a dream come true for Sandra. Although she was still considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood she was starting to fear that her love life would forever be in a rut before Jesse came along. She had long held out hope that she could eventually win over her former co-star and best male 'friend' Ryan Remolds, but those hopes were soon dashed when he want on to marry  that big titlted blond whore, Scarlette Johanson.  As much as Sandra hated her she had to accept that she was simply outclassed by the blond beauty. Not only did she have the bust Sandra had always desired, but she also had age on her side, as well as a virtually perfect face. How could Ryan not fall in love with her? Jesse was definitely the best thing that had come her way in a long time, and because of that she was constantly feeling the pressure trying to keep him interested.

She knew of Jesse's promiscuous past so she wasn't naive enough to think he would stick around in a boring relationship. She was constantly trying to mix things up in bed and be extra open and outgoing, although admittedly she was normally pretty far out of her comfort zone. She wasn't used to being the  less sexually experience one in the relationship, but still she had to do her best. After all, things don't work the same with men. Jesse had a reputation for being amazing in the sack so it's not as if he'd have a problem getting women. She needed to make sure she was the only women on his mind, even if it meant surprising him by coming home early with brand new lingerie.

However, as Sandra would soon learn, it takes more than a few extra sexy outfits and sexual favors to keep a wandering soul tied down...

Ronnie123

Re: Sandra Bullock vs Kat Von D [STORY]
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »
Part 2 -

Sandra arrived at the her house with plenty of time to spare. She knew that Jesse always preferred to sleep in on weekends so she would have plenty of time to sneak in and change into her new outfit before he noticed. Even if he was awake it was likely he was watching TV in their bedroom so she could easily get into the downstairs bathroom and change without him knowing. As she slid into the bathroom she couldn't help but think how happy she was about to make Jesse. He loved spontaneous sex and wouldn't mind a bit waking up to her in his bed.

Meanwhile, upstairs in their bedroom, Jesse was anything but fast asleep. Knowing Sandy was away he had invited Kat over for some 'quality time'. And quality it was, as far as Jesse was concerned Kat was the absolute best in bed. No one could even try to compare as far as he was concerned. He was only reaffirmed in his thoughts as she straddled his gigantic cock, while he groped her soft and supple breasts. She rode harder and harder until they both climaxed simultaneously as Kat collapsed on Jesse in exhaustion.

“That was amazing babe, ” said Jesse.

“Well, what can I say? A girl gets excited when she was the right equipment to work with,” giggled Kat.

Meanwhile, Sandra all dressed up in her sexiest lingerie, had made her way to the bedroom. Hearing voices she paused and waited outside the door before entering.

“Well, you certainly know how to handle my cock the best,” said Jesse.

“Well, obviously. You didn't expect that dried up bag of bones to give it to you better than me, did you? I KNOW how to get you going and work you over. I bet that old tramp doesn't even know what to do with a cock that big,” laughed Kat.

Sandra frozen outside of the door, realizing that her greatest fears were being realized before her. She was being replaced and she was heartbroken. She started to cry, but her sadness soon turned to anger and the more she listened the more it built until she burst into the room.

“Ok you little slut, time to get your ass beat,” shouted Sandra.

Jesse and Kat were shocked at the intrusion, but Kat looked pleasantly surprised.

“Hahahaha, this old tramp really thinks she can beat me??? Well, I've gotta give her some credit, she's brave at least,” said Kat mockingly.

Sandra was furious at this point.

“How about this? I'll give you one more chance to leave. We'll give you an hour, you can pack your stuff. You really don't have to fight me saggy tits, I don't want to hurt an old lady. Think about it? That way you can at least leave with some dignity,” said Kat, practically hysterical.

“Listen you little fucking whore, if you think you're kicking me out of my own house you're in for a rude awakening. I'm going to bloody that face of yours so bad Jesse won't even be able to recognize you,” screamed Sandra as she stormed out of the room after telling Kat to meet her downstairs in the living room when she was ready to get knocked out.

Sandra quickly pushed aside all of the furniture leaving a nice open space in the living room.

“You don't have to do this if you don't want babe,” said Jesse.

“Oh don't worry babe, I'll take great enjoyment in slapping that old hag around. Besides, I bet you've been fantasizing about this hoping it would happen,” sait Kat.

“Well...,” stammered Jesse.

“Haha, see I knew it,” giggled Kat.

“Babe, be careful she's not as weak as you think, I don't want you getting hurt,” said Jesse.

“Aww, you're so cute. Don't worry babe, have a ever let you down before? Come on let's get downstairs so you can see me put this old hag to sleep,” laughed Kat.

They kissed passionately and the started downstairs to meet Sandra. 

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
very good so far
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
Great build up! I can hardly wiat for the fight.

JT

Ronnie123

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 06:02:36 AM »
Part 3 - It begins!

Kat and Jesse arrive downstairs in the living room to find Sandra waiting in them. She's looking rather angelic in her white-lace lingerie. Kat enters the room and squares off her opponent. She removes her robe and exposes her sexy black bra and panties. It's almost as if their intentions and personalities were shown in dress. Sandra the pure and innocent angel fighting for her man against the sexy, black hearted home wrecker Kat.

Not a word is said by either as they begin to size each other up. The time for talk is over, and even the loud Kat is now silent, preparing for the battle ahead. Jesse gets in between them and explains the rules, or lack thereof. The fight goes until either a KO or surrender.

Jesse checks to make sure they're both ready and then lets them go at it!

The fight starts and immediately Sandra is out looking for blood. She rushes at Kat with everything she has and starts wailing away at the inked up vixen. The rains punches down from all angles while screaming obscenities at Kat.  Most of the punches are wild and miss their mark, but Sandra keeps advancing forcing Kat backwards. What punches don't miss, Kat blocks rather easily, although a few slip through and deal some light damage, hitting Kat's face and body.

Kat is rather surprised to see this level of early aggression, but isn't really concerned because Sandra has yet to do any significant damage despite all of her punches. Kat keeps maneuvering backwards to evade Sandra's onslaught until she's caught of guard when she suddenly can't back up any further. She's backed into the wall!

That momentary lapse of concentration was all it took. Sandra see's and opening and pounds Kat hard in the face with a hard right. The hit was solid and was quite loud. Kat was a bit shaken up, not expecting such a powerful hit from the older Sandra. She tried to hold it back, but let out a grunt of pain as the punch landed. Having felt Sandra's power she didn't want to expose her head to another shot so she covered up instinctively. Unfortunately, this knee-jerk reaction left her body bare as Sandra drove another hard shot directly into soft abdomen.

The shot rocked Kat and robbed her of her breath. How was it possible for this old lady to hit so hard? Kat couldn't hide the pain this time as she doubled over and let out a loud groan. All she could think of was getting herself back upright, but Sandra was glad to do that for her. She grabbed on Kat's sexy black hair and pulled her head up to eye level. She started directly into Kat's eyes.

"Not so tough now, are you whore?" asked Sandra as she slapped Kat hard across the face. Kat looked away and didn't answer trying to hide the fresh blood on her lips from Sandra.

Sandra pulled her head back around with her hair and slapped her again. This time harder.

"Don't you ever turn away from me when I'm asking you a question," shouted Sandra. Kat looked away again.

"LOOK AT ME WHORE," shouted Sandra as she slapped the helpless Kat for a third time.

"Ooo, looks like I got 'first blood'", laughed Sandra as she noticed the blood dripping from Kat's mouth.

She then slammed her knee into Kat's midsection, evacuating what little air was left in her lungs and causing her to collapse to the floor in a heap.

Meanwhile, Jesse looked on in amazement as his youthful mistress was getting worked over by the much older Sandra. He was a bit shocked, but mostly aroused. He had expected it to be a walk over for Kat, but it now looks like it might be the exact opposite.

Sandra wasted no time exploiting the position of the downed Kat. She turned Kat over, who was still in pain and out of breath, and immediately assumed the power position by sitting on top of her chest, being sure to pin Kat's arms under her legs. Kat was now completely aware of what was happening. She was struggling, but Sandra had her pinned so well resistance was futile.

"First, let's strip the whore!" laughed Sandra as she ripped off Kat's bra, exposing her amazing breasts.

"These honestly aren't too bad, nothing compared to mine, but not bad. I can see why Jesse likes to play with them. I'll make sure that never happens again," said Sandra as she began to claw and scratch at Kat's exposed breasts!

Kat shrieked and wailed in pain as Sandra dug her nails deeper and deeper in Kat's flesh, mangling her once perfect breasts with a relentless onslaught of clawing and scratching.

"Well, I must say I do admire my handiwork. I doubt you'll be showing those to anyone soon," laughed Sandra maliciously.

Kat was in intense pain after the tit mauling and could barely think straight, trying to recollect herself before Sandra's next assault.

But Sandra, growing bored, wanted to end it early.

She reentered herself on Kat's chest, making sure to find her balance. She then cocked her fists back, ready to deliver the finishing blows to her badly wounded victim...

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 11:54:09 PM »
Momentarily it looks like a short one-sided massacre, but I have the feeling that Sandra will make a mistake and Kat comes back.  ;)

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 06:05:03 AM »
A Sandra mad, should give her the edge.

Offline mille

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:51:12 AM »
I like Sandra Bullock as a loser ad I'm a bit of disapoiment. But it's a good story...

Ronnie123

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 08:31:26 AM »
Part 4

As Kat laid there on her back, helpless, she could only think of how embarrassing this was. This was supposed to be Sandra, not here. What was happening? How could she let Jesse see her like this? He must think I'm pathetic, I can't even fight back...

As Sandra readied herself to deliver the finishing blows she tried to reposition herself on top of the downed Kat for more stability. However, that's when she realized she had made a costly mistake! Kat had concentrated all of her energy, waiting for any type of slight opening to try and make a last ditch effort to get Sandra off, and she found it! Kat bucked as hard as humanly possible fighting against Sandra wilt hall of her strength. Bullock had been caught off guard trying to reposition herself and was kicked off  violently after Kat got her legs back under her control. She ended up getting send head first into the wall.

Kat took a second to recollect herself, knowing Sandra wouldn't be getting up quickly. She was pretty woozy, but took deep breaths to clam herself down and realized she wasn't in as bad of shape as it seemed. Her breasts were a mess, but other than that she had only suffered a small cut in her mouth as well as a a few small bruises on her face and stomach. Sandra was stronger that she expected, but still not THAT strong.

She looked over at Sandra and saw she was already starting to get up, but she was still breathing heavily, looking completely exhausted. She knew she had to make her move now and she got herself up and lunged at Sandra who had just barely risen, sending them both crashing back into the floor. Kat landed on top, but that didn't last long as Sandra quickly turned the tables on Kat, but only to have them turned back once again. The two rolled around of the floor at least a solid minute trying to get the upper hand on the other. All the while they were scratching, clawing, pulling hair, and yelling out obscenities at each other. Pretty much doing anything to try and get an edge. Finally the battle on the ground ended when Kat started to mount Sandra who was able to throw out a desperation kick to push her off. Kat seen the kick before it connected with her mindsection and braced for the blow, but was surprised when it didn't have much punch behind it at all. She knew the old hag was weakening, she could sense it.

Both women rose up to face each other and squared off in the middle of the room. You could tell they were both scared of each other due to have tentative they were. Instead of seeing the unbridled fury of earlier they were both more reserved. The gravity of the situation was setting in and they each realized what was at stake.

Sandra made the first move leading in with a strong right hand, but Kat was faster, she dodged the punch and countered with an even harder one, following it up with a combination to send Sandra reeling back. Now her mouth was bleeding and to Kat it was like a Shark seeing blood. She continued her assault relentlessly continuing to pound Sandra with devastating rights during each exchange. When Sandra covered the head she went to the body, when the body was covered she targeted the head. Kat's forumla was simple, but it worked tremendously well. Sandra wasn't completely defenseless, managing to land a few shots of her own, but her age was starting to show. Her body was betraying her as Jesse's young and sexy mistress started to dominate the fight, pushing Bullock around like a ragdoll, bullying the weaker women into submission.

Finally, Sandra couldn't take the beating on her feet any longer. She knew she needed to take the fight to the ground so she made a feeble attempt to tackle Kat, who grabbed her and threw her up against the wall. Now seeing Sandra vulnerable the rage started to come back as Kat began to absolutely pummel her up against the wall with a hail of bunches. Sandra covered her face instinctively, but Kat destroyed her exposed midsection. Pummeling her with blow after blow. Finally, Sandra tried to defend her body and that's when Kat started pounding on her face. Left, right , left one after the other. Just a constant barrage of unanswered punches from Kat on the helpless Sandra. Finally, after suffering a huge right to the side of the head, Sandra's wobbly legs gave out as she slid down the wall.

Kat wasn't satisfied though as she now forced Bullock up by the hair and slapped her face relentlessly. Sandra face was bruised badly from the beating on her exposed face, so the slaps really took their toll.

“Hahaha, you dumb cxnt. Did you really think you had a chance? I'm not even hurt bitch. You scratched my tits up pretty good, but that's all you can do. You can't do any REAL damage to me you weak twat. Tell me though, how does it feel getting humiliated in front of your husband? Trust, me this is NOTHING. Just wait until I fuck his brains out in front of you. I'm going to make sure you never live it down. That's right I'm going to make you watch you pathetic whore,” screamed Kat as she slapped Sandra mercilessly.

Sandra just whimpered as she endured the beating. The once proud actress was powerless against younger and stronger Kat.

Kat finally stopped slapping her and turned her around, leaning her up against the wall. She then grabbed her head by her hair and slammed it into the wall. Sandra started to collapse as Kat grabbed her and helped her along by throwing her backwards on to the ground.

Sandra landed face down in a pool of her own blood that just started leaking from her broken nose and cut up face.

Kat then walked over to finish the job...

Ronnie123

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
Part 5

As Sandra lay on the ground, all but defeated, she tried to will herself to get up off the ground and face Kat. The thought of losing Jesse to his younger and stronger mistress was too much to bear, but Sandra was starting to feel the impending doom that goes along with your nightmare becoming your reality. She tried to rise, but she was too beaten. She simply didn't have the strength. Struggling, like a wounded animal, she laid there waiting for Kat to deliver the finishing blow.

Kat didn't plan on wasting any time. She walked briskly over to where Sandra laid, just to show her lover Jesse how one sided the fight had been. Here she was, ready to run a mile if needed, while Sandra was unable to even stand, let alone walk. Kat kicked Sandra hard in the side, causing her to roll over onto her back. Then Sandra mounted her, being sure to pin Sandra's arms with her knees so she was completely helpless.

"Still think fighting me was a good idea, cxnt?" screamed Kat.

"Please, please stop" whimpered Sandra.

"Why would I stop when I'm having so much fun??" laugh Kat as she slapped Sandra brutally across her already ruined face.

"PLEASE STOP, I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE" screamed Sandra. She was drowning in agony from the slaps.

"Well, humiliating you in front of Jesse has gotten me pretty horny. I guess I'll make this quick, that way we can get on to your real punishment." said Kat as she started to strip Sandra complete naked.

Before long Sandra was complete nude.

'Time for a little payback, bitch!" screamed Kat.

Kat began to relentlessly maul Sandra now exposed breasts. Clawing, scathing, and pounding, meanwhile Sandra could only scream in agony.

By the time Kat had gotten done mauling the actresses breasts it had looked as if she had been attacked by a wild animal. Not an inch of her body was left unscathed.Every bit of her was bruised, swollen, and discolored as she lay there, barely conscious.

"Jesse, come here, babe. Sandra has something she wants to tell you!" said Kat to her lover.

"Now tell him how much of a worthless whore you are. Tell him how I'm the better woman. I'm sexier, I'm better in bed, I'm better in a fight, my tits are better, my ass is better.. I just outclass your old ugly ass in every way. Look him in the eye and tell him" order Kat.

Sandra started deep into her husband eyes as she started to cry. She hoped he would intervene and save his wife, the women he said he loved, the woman he married. But she realized that he wouldn't. He was too caught up in the spell Kat had cast on him. The worst part is she couldn't even blame him. As she laid there, humiliated, and defeated she only think of how right Kat was. Kat was sexier there was no doubt. She also had to be better in bed. She heard Jesse admit it himself. Her young, supple tits were better than her old, saggy ones and Kat definitely had the better ass and sexier body. Kat was simply better than her in everyway. She was even stronger and tougher than she was. The one thing Sandra thought for sure she wasn't... which is why she challenged Kat to a fight. She knew she couldn't compete with her in sex appeal or in the sack, but fighting she could surely win. At least that's what she though before Kat gave her the beating of her life. She realized she was truly inferior in every way and had to admit defeat.

"Jesse, it's true. She's right I'm a worthless old whore. She's better than me in every way imaginable. I was a fool to think otherwise. I was a fool to think I had a chance in this fight. I'm sorry I failed you.. I failed myself... I'm so embarrassed, but please, please don't leave me. Don't fuck her, please I'm begging you. You're all I have. You married me, you must have seen something in me. You said you loved me...." Sandra's voice trailed off as Kat began to laugh.

"Listen to this pathetic whore, as if anything she says matters. Sandra I want you to give him permission to fuck me. Tell him that he can fuck his mistress, the better woman, and I'll let you go." said Kat.

"No, no... I won't... I can't.... Jesse please don't... please don't fuck her. Think of me, think of everything we had, think of..." said Sandra before being slapped again by Kat.

"Ok, fine bitch. I gave you a chance, but you won't listen to me. I was merciful because I feel sorry for your pathetic old ass, but not anymore" screamed Kat.

She kicked Sandra's side again flipping her over onto her stomach. At this point Sandra was whimpering and crying for Jesse.

"Don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery" sat Kat.

Kat then grabbed Sandra's head by the hair and pulled in back, raising her head off the ground, before slamming in back down into the heard floor. Noticing Sandra was still semi conscious she slammed her head into the ground a second time and felt Sandra body go limp. She was out cold.

Kat then ran into Jessee's arms and they kissed passionately. Jesse was removing her lingerie when Kat stopped him and explained her final punishment for Sandra.

Her and Jesse brought Sandra's unconscious body back upstairs to the bedroom. They then fetched some rope and duck tape, which they used to bind Sandra to a chair and tape her mouth shut. They splashed water on her face to get her conscious again quicker. Sandra was still grogy, but she realized the exactly what was going on and was horrified. She struggled in the chair, but was still too weak to escape. Kat finished by taping Sandra's eyes open.

"Hey, glad to see you're awake. I told you were going to get to watch us fuck! Think of it as being a reward for trying your best. Pay attention and maybe you'll even learn a thing or two, that way you'll have a few tricks in bed to help keep the next poor soul you try to leech off it!" said Kat, laughing to herself.

Sandra was horrified by couldn't do anything to stop what was happening.

Kat then took Jesse to bed and they fucked with an unmatched passion that Sandra could only dream of having with someone.

When they finished they gave Sandra some clothes and threw her out of her own house. Leaving her just the clothes she had on, her purse, and enough money to get her back her other home.

The mistress had finally dethroned the wife.

THE END