News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taylor Swift vs. Rihanna Story

• 4 Replies

Offline KS

Taylor Swift vs. Rihanna Story
« on: May 21, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
This is the result from the following poll, I actually do not think Taylor could beat Rihanna, but Clearly others thought so.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,21642.0.html

The stadium was packed as Taylor waited in the ring for Rihanna. Coming off her one sided victory vs. Jada Pinkett Smith she was feeling confident that she would be able to handle the more athletic Rihanna. The crowd cheered wildly as Rihanna approached the ring, Rihanna looked absolutly amazing in a two piece yellow bikini. When Rihanna entered the ring the bell sounded, right away Taylor charged her at full speed and before Rihanna knew what hit her Taylor kneed Rihanna right in her midsection. Rihanna yelped in pain and landed to the ground. Taylor immediately jumped on top of her and landed several punches to the head. Rihanna was a little dazed from the blows which enabled Taylor to manuever her legs around Rihannas through for a head scissors. Rihanna was trying was trying to pry Taylors legs open so Taylor grabbed her hand and began twisting her arm. Taylor successfully got her legs around Rihannas throat which had Rihanna gasping for air but Rihanna was successfully able to manuver on her side facing Taylors feet to avoid being chocked out by Taylors legs. Taylor was squeezing as hard as she could but she could tell that this would not make Rihanna submit. Using her long arms and flexibility Taylor grabbed control of Rihanna's Hair, Taylor released her scissors, and applied a bow and arrow hold to Rihanna while laying on the ground. Rihanna was in significant pain as she felt Taylors bony knees digging into Riannas back, Taylor became frustrated and began to knee the back while holding onto Rihanna arms. Rihanna was helpless, both her hands where being controlled and the knees where killing her spine, a small tear spilled down her cheek as Taylor coninued to hammer away with the knees. Taylor realesed Rihanna's arms, Rihanna lied face down and tried to get up but a boot to small of her back kept her down.  She got a running start and Jumped in the air and landed a knee in the small of Rihanna's back just as Rihanna was trying to stand up agian. Taylor Quickly sat on the small of Rihannas back grabbed both legs and pulled her up in a Boston Crab. Taylor had a huge smile on her face as the crowd erupted in cheers, Rihanna's  screams could also be heard, however they did not make any sense, Taylor turned started yelling SUBMIT!!! over and over agian. Rihanna tapped out while yelling STOP please Stop. Taylor left the ring and waived to the crowd as she excited, Rihanna was surprised and in alot of pain, it took her some time to get up and stop sobbing from a painful and embarrassing loss to Taylor.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:42:34 PM by ks7976 »

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
Re: Taylor Swift vs. Rihanna Story
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:52:15 AM »
{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:52:39 AM »
There is no reason to believe Rihanna is more athletic than Taylor.  Just because Swift seems to be a nice decent girl doesn't mean she isn't just as tough as Rihanna.  Having an abusive boyfriend beat her up didn't make Rihanna into a fighter.  Swift always appears fit.  It would be a good fight but I'll go with Taylor based on her demonstrated determination.

Offline Ninjadude82

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 01:21:00 AM »
I must say in the poll I did vote for Taylor to get dominated but I didn't actually know that they were both so similar in size. Always thought Swift was tiny ya know? Still think Rihanna would win but it would be a fair bit closer.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 12:28:30 PM »
Really odd for Taylor to win (don't know what people where thinking lol), but great story! I hope to see so much more from you! :)
Not sure about everyone else but I put very little stock in the integrity of the polling tool on this board. Too many times I have seen almost all the feedback from actual posters go one way and the polling be tilted in the opposite direction.  ::)