News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jewel and Marcy Part 3 of 5

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

« on: May 25, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »

Now, in sunny California’s Malibu Beach - Joan Collins’ home

Joan’s telephone: Ring-ring, ring-ring

Joan:   Hello?

Linda:  Hello twat - know who this is?

Joan:   Of course - I can even smell your diseased cxnt over the telephone!

Linda:  You sure ought to be able to recognize it - it was in your face long enough the other afternoon when
I won the fight and I had a few good blasts from your screams while I squeezed your floppy tits and you licked
my clit until I came  and my nice, clean jism washed you ugly face. You are a good fuck when you’re on your back
face-up under my hot pussy, I think I squirted a couple of pints into your face, you sure did a lot of gagging!

Joan:   You dirty bitch, you only won because you had your hand up in my cxnt and I was bleeding. That wasn’t
supposed to be a dirty fight, but you started it!!

Linda:  Oh yeh, you twat - I suppose biting my tits wasn’t a dirty move, I told you whenever you want dirty,
I’ll do dirty and biting tits is dirty as far as I’m concerned. Anyhow, I sure got off hard a couple of
times when my jism sprayed out in your face and fucked up your mascara. You do look LESS like a whore when
all that eye makeup is washed away and you’re screaming about being drowned as my cxnt juices gushed down
into your ugly face and you had to swallow it all to be able to breathe!

You know, I’ll bet your complexion would improve if your face got a dose of my pussy juices every day -
and maybe those floppy, little milk bags would get firmer when I massage them with my claws!!  Want to sign up
for my special beauty treatments on your saggy body and that ugly, over-cosmeticed face? Linda really pouring
it on in retaliation!

Linda adding to her insults: "And maybe after some of my sexy juices will make you into a better-looking,
sexy, semen-spittoon that you really have turned into with all those hot studs you let fuck you!!" This
comment was enough to really enrage the brunette, as Linda knew, as she having read the papers account of
Joan collins's court papers about some beach-guard stud claiming damages from a dose of 'syph' he got from
fucking Joan several weeks ago! 

Joan:   Fuck you - you stinking whore - is that why you called? Or maybe you want to try me out again and
get your cxnt scraped out with my fingernails!! I just had a good one with Krystal2 (Linda’s blonde
standin whom she enjoyed during weekly motel assignments! Joan's sex attributes also led her to fights that
ended with good spasm and a "Bitchy, litle blonde screaming under me while I try to change her sex into
a complete neuter or a bitch who wants me for crazy sex stuff"!!!

Joan knows Linda has the hots for Krystal2 and always rubs it in when she seduces the blonde standin and tells
Linda about it afterwards! Joan always tells Linda, "I love the way your face turns bright red when you find
out she had a blasting orgasm from what I did to her pussy!"   

Linda:  You dirty bitch, did you hurt her bad? I’ll kill you if you did!

Joan:   Oh give me a break, I just scratched out her cxnt a little, she’s as touchy about that as you are.
Did you call up just to start another fight with me and get your floppy tits bitten again?" adding, "Or to
just aggravate me, in general?" 

Ed. Note: Probably the latter!

Linda:  No, Stupid, I got this letter from some pretty young girl who says she and her brunette friend make up
like you and me and then fight it out really dirty. Her name is Jewel and the brunette cxnt she fights is called
Marcy - she says they both want us to visit them so we can all have a mixed four-way fight. She wants
to beat you up, then she and I can really work over the little brunette bitch after you surrender and I’m
working over Marcy before Jewel comes over to help you. Just in case you want to know, Marcy is another
dopey brunette and Jewel is a foxy blonde beauty who looks like ME!

Joan:   Fuck you, BITCH . I got a letter from Marcy too and she described how she drowns that little
blonde twat with her squirting jism when they catfight.

Linda:  What, do they fight in a pool of jism, or something?

Joan:   You stupid shit, Marcy is straddling that dumb blonde's face and gets off a big orgasm! Don't you
remember the times I've done it to yoU?

Linda:  You fucking brunette whore! You would bring that one up! And I couldn't get at those pitiful tits
to teach you some manners with your superiors! You're a rotten over-sexed whore and need a good mauling
to put you in your place!

Joan:   OK bitch, enough of the dirty talk, I didn't call to get into a fight, but to tell you I want to
get to see their catfights and maybe teach that young blonde cxnt some manners with her brunette superiors!

Linda:  Funny thing, the one I got one from Jewel and HER picture had the brunette's hair all matted and
sticky from Jewel's jism splattering into it during a fight! And they both do look like us, except that
Marcy has bigger tits than those two saggy bags you flop around - You ugly, titless cxnt!!

Joan:   Dirty little bloonde bitch, I'd like to rip off her tits when she tried that on me! But anyway,
Marcy wanted to thank us for making their sex so much fun with our catfighting videos! Nice to see she has
good manners and not like most of those blonde slobs!

Linda:  How about we both go to visit them, my cousin has a house in the next town  and isn't in the
country for a few months, so we can stay there and maybe have some fun with them! I could use some change
from fisting your smelly cxnt and losing my nail polish as your acrid jism dissolves it! Besides, Marcy
has really good tits for sucking and biting! How about it?

Joan:   I don't know, they ARE kids and they're jail bait!

Linda:  You gutless chickenshit twirp, they're both 19 and don't have boyfriends - they get their sex with
dirty fightng each other all the time! Bet they'll be fantastic fucks! I love mauling Alexis2's big boobs
because she screams so much and makes me get off a couple of times!

Joan:   You horny blonde cxnt, you're on and we'll have them fighting each other and us for up to twenty
orgasms each half-hour!! Think your wornout twat can take a few more orgasms, you dumb blonde bitch?

Linda:  Stinking horny slut! And I'll bet that brunette Marcy has a nicer smelling pussy, too! I
really get a little nauseous from your cxnt when I get near it!

Quickly, two tickets for the opposite coast were sent for and that evening they were both sending notes
to each other with threats of massive dirty mauling that got the 'messenger' flight attendant into
uncontrollable orgasm each time she read one! The gist was that each woman had plans for what she was
going to do to the other woman's young fan and included much rough mauling that really got to the
excited clits on both women and the flight attendant as she gasped at Linda, "Are really going to do
all of this to each other ??" The flight attendant's clitoris expanded beyond limits from the threats
and she had to sit in the ladies room for a moment as a huge orgasm took over her lower body!!

It turned out later that the stewardess rented a room in Alexis2's apartment for her layovers in LA
and told Alexis2 and Krystal2 all about the notes, her own orgasms and the two young girls they were
going to visitand have fighting sex with! This was going to add to the fun and confusion later, with
the four gladiatresses in Linda's cousin's house - these two Joan-and-Linda look-alikes were as horny
and dirty as the real actresses and Marcy and Jewel's education was in for some new and crazy things! 

"At last we can see Krystal ripping out Alexis' sex parts through her spasming crotch!!" Jewel squealed
at Marcy over the phone in anticipation of the two older heroines being nearby for a violently sexy,
mauling catfight, FOR REAL, in front of them!!!

The next day Jewel had a welcome surprise - LindaE. calling her with an address for she and Jewel to
come to ‘for a party’.  "We got your letters and rushed out here so we could fulfill your
suggestions," Linda gasped to the surprised Jewel.  "We’re both anxious to try you both out
for size and my clit is so swollen ...."  adding, "And that brunette bitch Alexis thinks she’s
going to make you scream in pain -- we’ll both get her together after I’ve
made her scream her surrender -- or faint!" Then Linda added the clincher, "You can bite
Alexis' pussy after we both bite her big tits!" Jewel nearly into orgasm over this!!

Then to add to Jewel's excitement, "We can both get that little bitch brunette Marcy the
same way after we finish off Joan-Alexis." Then to clinch the deal, "I know I’m going to go
wild over you, your picture makes you SO BEAUTIFUL and we’ll fuck each other to heaven after
those stinking brunettes are unconscious."  "We’ll start with you fighting Joan and
I’ll take on that slimy little brunette twat Marcy and the first of us to win will help the other
blonde with her slutty brunette opponent saggy breasts and her slimy twat!!"

Now Joan was working herself up to an orgasm and began to push Jewel, "Get over here quickly,
Joan is trying to start a fight with me as a warmup to getting at your big soft tits -
get over here quick before she hurts me!" The blonde bitch Linda knowing that Joan was jealous of
her fucking other girls - which Linda did at every opportunity!

Jewel nearly popped off at all this, but in 10 minutes she and Marcy were driving to the
address where their two heroines were awaiting them  -  but not before Jewel asked Marcy, "Can I
call you Alexis and you call me, Krystal?  We always fight harder over that"  Linda-Krystal had earlier smiled
into the phone at this catfight-instigating suggestion and recommended it, "We’d love that and we’ll
both fight harder when you use those names."

The drive to the borrowed house was the longest amount of time ever experienced by both girls, they were
so worked up over having this kind of contact with these beautiful movie stars. "I wonder if Alexis' cxnt smells
as bad as yours?" Jewel giggled as she turned into their driveway. Marcy glared, "Good thing that we're
here, or I'd rip out some of that crappy blonde hair for saying that!" walking up to the front door and
ringing the bell as she reminded that their hostesses names were really Linda and Joan, instead of
your dumb names of Alexis and Krystal,! This appended with the fighting comment of "You fucking. dirty,
little blonde tramp!!"

Linda opened the door to let them in - a martini in her hand  and wearing a loose negligee that exposed her
big breasts.  "Gawd, you girls are so pretty," she smiled as Joan, dressed similarly, handed them both martinis,
thoroughly dosed with the methylene drug she and Linda used to enhance their own sexual activities, knowing
that the two younger women would fully comply with whatever sexual depravities these two older bitches would
try on them and on each other! The two older women were all set for a massive sex orgy with these nubile girls!

The older brunette Joan gazed approvingly at Marcy's tightly brassierred breasts pushing out from inside her
tight blouse and raised her eyebrows as she acknowledged Joan's breast glance to compare her own and Marcy's
somewhat different development!

"Nice tits!" she murmurred, stifling a small spasm as Marcy whispered that she had always cum so hard
at Joan's nude pictures that starred her perky breasts - "I use a vibrator and your tits are so beautiful!"
the young brunette's admiration started action in Joan's already hardening clitoris! "This little cxnt
might get me to new heights of orgasm!!" the older brunette thought, "I have to get her nude to see what
she has that will get me off even harder than her saggy-titted, old blonde cxnt of a heroine, Linda Evans!" 

And Linda had been eyeing Jewel's brassierred breasts inside her knitted blouse and suggested that both
girl's undress while they watched a few videos of wild catfighting and fisting! "We always have a some stimulation
first and some of these fights are really dirty and we get some ideas from them to use in OUR VIDEOS!" getting
up to replenish all the glasses from a big pitcher - the fluid showing faint bluish traces of the drug they
were all imbibing to work up for good fighting when it finally got started started!

The two actresses allowed their negligees fall open to expose their breasts and pussies as Marcy and Jewel took
off their panties and bras and sat next to each other on the big couch as they gazed at their beautiful
hostesses taut abdomens, wide hips and beautiful breasts! Jewel asked Linda if she could get a handful of
her beautiful blonde hair and rub it into her bare crotch - "GAWD, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL" her clitoris out
even further than usual with the other three females staring at it, eyes fully widened!

Both Linda and Joan were also in the same state, but Jewel's clitoris was longer than either of theirs! Both
actresses looked at each other in amazement, but said nothing, although Jewel smiled at their attentions!

Joan returned with the cold pitcher of drugged martinis just in time to see Marcy packing her firm and
soft breasts inside the 'Madonna-Torpedoe brassierre she was saving to impress these two beautiful
actresses! And as far as both older women were concerned, it was really a clit-stiffener and they both
felt activity in their bared pussies!

Marcy giggled, to them all, "She does that all the time to get me worked up, but when I give up, her tits
are just as floppy as any old woman's! I can't bite them while she had it on, because there's so much
armor inside those cups squeezing out her floppy glands for everyone to admire!!" She's a dirty little
whore and tries to get me so hot with those tits so that I'll orgasm fast and then she can pin me and
ejaculate in my face - the dirty little brunette bitch!

The brunette beauty Joan gasped at the jutting glands compressed inside the tight garment, "Oooooh, you
lovely little thing - those breasts are so inviting - I think I'm getting wet down there!!" Linda smiled at
Jewel as she slipped to the floor and slid between the younger blonde's open thighs for the blonde-hair
and scalp massage as mentioned by her blonde fan had offerred, Linda's smooth, curled-end, long blonde
hair was transfixing Jewel, as a giggling Marcy moved to another seat to be able to watch the two blondes
who now had the sofa to themselves, Marcy seeing Jewel's face and mentioned that they wanted the entire
sofa for tribadism and fucking!

Linda also giggled from her position between Jewel's thighs to counteract this exposure, "Oh yes, we have a
photo of your face after this lovely little blonde did just that to your ugly face - and it made such a mess
of your mascara after you spent so much time to make yourself look like that old black-haired hag, Joan Collins!"
Both actresses were getting wound up for some catfighting sex and the insults were starting.

Then to augment Jewel's description, Linda tossed aside her negligee to expose her quite gorgeous glandular
development. Even the brunette Marcy gasped at this display and her heroine Joan Collins felt her clit
swell further out of her swollen pudenda at Linda's exciting mammary glands. Jewel nearly fainted when she
gazed down and saw Linda's tits and gasped, "Oh gawd - I have to get them in my mouth and suck them!!" her
own clitoris nearly exploding at the sexy display!

As it was, Jewel's handling Linda's bright blonde hair, squeezing handfulls against her oozing vaginal slot
and wrapping them around her erected clitoris had experienced four or five orgasms and could hardly get out
her previous statement about Linda's breasts, it being broken by her gasps for air and also Linda's own
orgasms about Jewel's work on her hair! The actresses both were wildly erotic anyway and their catfighting
would always be mixed with exciting and wild orgasms for them both. As with Jewel and Marcy, the first woman to
burst into a violent orgasm would be so wound up that her screams and gasps would fire off her opponent
and the fighting would stop until their pleasures subsided and one would comment that the other was a dirty,
deviant bitch, orgasming over her opponent's pleasures!

Joan and Marcy were sharing a love seat, watching Jewel's face as she worked on Linda's beautiful hair,
her fingers entangled as she gently twisted and tugged to get oooohs and aaahs from her excited client
Linda, head locked between Jewel's tight thighs. Then Marcy caught sight of Jewel's clitoris, buried in
those golden masses of Linda's hair. "Oh gawd, look at her clit!" Marcy whispered to Joan, the older
brunette gasping in surprise at the monster that the young blonde was wrapping with Linda's hair, squeezing
and jerking the rigid organ as her other hand was massaging a mass of blonde hair into her open vagina!

At the same time both brunettes were noticing the odor of Jewel's jism, oozing from her swollen pussy
and clinging to the huge clit. The young blonde now had both hands in her crotch, squeezing hanks of
wet blonde hair into her vagina and massaging her clit with another handful of Linda's beautiful hair,
now slimy and sticky as it was wrapped around that monster clitoris. "She's jerking herself off with
that blonde whore's hair!" Joan gasped as Jewel reached her first orgasm, desperately trying to gag
down her gasping so as not to annoy Linda. This was not necessary because Linda had the fingers of
both hands scrambling around inside her vagina and was initiating one orgasm after another, her face
nearly purple from her exertinsand those gasping orgasms

But Joan now had a good chance to carry out some fighting stimulation and pointed out to her friend/enemy
that her hair was really a mess and that her 'little friend' was getting off hard at making her 'beautiful
hair' look like shit!  "You look like some football team had been fucking you!"

This didn't have much effect on Linda as she had been squeezing her own clit and was also into a big orgasm
over Jewel's orgasm and the smell it had spread around the room! Linda finally was able to gasp, "I don't
care, she made me get off a lot harder than YOU CAN EVER DO!" this really insulting to Joan who retaliated
with a comment that Linda's milk was always sour and her nipples floppier than the floppy tits they were on!

For a mature woman, Linda Evans' breasts were really quite exciting! Not quite as jutting as an 'advanced'
15 y/o, but still firm with hard nipples that stiffened out an additional inch when stimulated by as little
as a comment as to their beauty. Jewel noticed Linda's nipple-extension right away and nearly went into an
orgasn about them! The young blonde bitch had thought, "Oh my gawd, those beautiful tits in my mouth!!" The
effect actually expanding her lengthened clit bu nearly an inch!

Both younger women took some time examining their hostesses gorgeous breast displays. They had both
noticed that Linda and Joan's hair had been displaced when they first entered the expansive living room,
the furniture having been moved around to provide a small catfighting arena. Linda's normally beautifully
coiffed, long blonde hair, turned in to frame her lovely face, had been somewhat tangled and Joan's tousled,
but neat hairdo also had signs of violent hairpulling action. Then Marcy noticed blue bruises inside a
lipstick smear, the result of a vicious breast bite to Linda's left breast, quickly turning her eyes to
Joan's pouting lips that showed traces of lipstick smearing! "My gawd!" Marcy thought, "They were already
having a catfight when we got here!" her young clitoris "jumping to attention" and actually squeezing out
from between her thighs - IN THE VIEW OF ALL THE OTHER WOMEN IN THE ROOM!!

"Ooooooh, something got 'Baby Alexis' all hotted up!" Jewel had giggled, pointing at the extended clit that
Marcy tried to hide from the other women's view! Marcy growled as she twisted her body enough to retract
the swollen organ further down between her thighs! Jewel laughed, "She always has that stinking thing poking
into my belly like she was trying to fuck me with it, but when I grab it tight, she screams and gets off
real hard and I can pin her for a juicy cxnt licking!" smiling at Marcy's embarrassed face as the brunette
tried to hide the lengthening organ, now out from her pussy about six inches and quite obvious to both of
the older women and Jewel!

"Shut up, you dumb cxnt!" Marcy had snapped at Jewel, glancing over to include the older blonde Linda who had
openly giggled at this exposure, to Marcy's additional annoyance! But at least Joan had sympathized with Marcy,
"Pay no attention to these two blonde bimbos, Marcy!" adding, "They're just jealous because their lousy
clits are so little and couldn't possibly satisfy another woman who was already into hard orgasms!"

Both Joan and Linda had extensible clits also, but not like this one on Marcy. They sucked each others'
whenever there was a lull in the sex fighting attempting to get their opponent into a hard orgasm and then
be able to pin her for their own jism-splattering pleasures in the gasping woman's contorted face! Joan was
right about being jealousover Marcy's extended clitoris, the appendage being often used to drive up into
Jewel's excited vagina and to start a 'pregnantless' wild 'cock-fucking'!

MORE IN NEXT PART