News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hunter's Island - Adriana Lima vs Alessandra Ambrosio

• 0 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Hunter's Island - Adriana Lima vs Alessandra Ambrosio
« on: July 28, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
This is one of my oldest stories. It narrates the rivalry between Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian supermodels. The story is about titfight, kissfight and sexfight. The original story is in Spanish, but here I bring a translation of Cskevin. Not perfect, but I think it is very good. I hope opinions :)

CHAPTER 1 – RIVALS AND FRIENDS

Adriana Lima walked off the plane. Smiling, she descended the small staircase and hugged Jeff Hunter, the billionaire. It was he who had written personally to the model, which had entered a large sum of money in her account, and that he had sent one of his private jet to New York to pick up and bring Adriana to Hunter's Paradise Island, the private island of the rich man, in the Pacific.

"Good to see you, Adriana" said the man, stepping back from the Brazilian model and looking up and down while still holding onto her arms. "As beautiful as ever."

"Thanks Jeff" Adriana gave him one of her spectacular smile, and kissed his cheek. "Participating in your first magazine is a pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine, and soon the rest of the world ... Adriana, think about it, this publication will be a blast, and your career will be spectacular from now. A hottie like you is what we want for this first issue."

Adriana smiled, just as Jeff looked up. Adriana followed his gaze and saw another of his private planes preparing to land.

"Well now, here comes your partner."

"Partner?" Adriana was surprised. She had imagined that only she would appear in this issue, but Jeff really had never said such thing. "Who is she?"

"A compatriot of yours ... friend of yours if I'm right" said Jeff, releasing Adriana and walking to the plane that had just landed and was beginning to slow its speed. Adriana followed the man, trying to figure out who that could be.

"Welcome to Hunter's Island, darling." said shortly after Jeff, waiting on the steps of the plane. The door had opened, and there, dazzling, was Alessandra Ambrosio.

"Thank you Jeff, thank you very much ..." the Brazilian walking down, then stopped to see Adriana with Jeff. "Adriana?"

"Hello" smiled the aforementioned, and Alessandra descended the ladder to melt into an embrace with the another woman. "Well, I'm not expecting you here."

With these words, Alessandra looked at Jeff directly. It was obvious that she had thought she would be alone in this publication.

"Well, my two darlings here are ready for the first publication of Jeff Hunter" billionaire smiled. "You must be tired of the travel, so I will take you to your rooms in my house."

Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio smiled, although they were somewhat surprised by the presence of the other.

Alessandra left the bathroom. It had been several hours since her arrival, and with enough sleep, meal and a good bath in a huge tub, the Brazilian should be dressed for a press conference where Jeff submitted the name of the publication, and the two models in its first issue.

Nude, the woman approached her bed: there was the clothes would be dressed: lingerie of elegant and expensive design, blue in color; a pair of jeans white; a fine blue shirt that appeared light shines in the light, with a long neckline that reached almost the navel; a belt of the same color of the blouse for tying around the waist, and close the neckline of the same; and a pair of sexy high heels.

Smiling at the thought of how great it would be with all of this, Alessandra began to dress up.

Several photographers and journalists were waiting at the luxurious Hall of the mansion. There, Jeff Hunter spoke about the purpose of publication - which presented as Hunter´s Angels – and on two supermodels elected for the first issue. On his right sat Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio left. Both had replied with courtesy the few questions thrown in it, talking about the honor of working for Jeff and the desire to do so as well as possible.

But there was something that had not said, but raised a question: why Jeff had dressed them almost identical? Adriana arrived wearing the same clothes that Alessandra, with the only difference that in her generous chest was a shade darker than her partner, and that their jeans were blue.

Both thought the same: does Jeff wanted to compare them? And a thought led to another: does Jeff intends to nominate only one of us as the cover? This made them furious, although they quickly send away the thought and after all, they were supposed to be friends.

And the time has arrived for the photos: the two Brazilian models were stood up and posed together, side by side, smiling. Both models looking spectacular with Adriana's left hand wrapped around the waist of Alessandra, and Alessandra after Adriana's right hand. Both gave their best smile, and best look.

Then Adriana turned towards Alessandra and hugged her by the shoulders in a gesture of friendship. Alessandra responded to embrace, and both looked at the cameras, smiling, cheek to cheek.

Their breasts, elevated by their bras, pushed against each other smoothly. Instinctively, Adriana pushed forward slightly, and by instinct, Alessandra replied throwing her chest forward gently. Then, while smiling, Adriana dropped her arms from the shoulders of her partner until reaching the middle of her back. Alessandra is imitated by lowering her arms to Adriana's waist, behind. Pressing slightly more, both smiling before the flashes of the photographs.

A strange feeling envelope both of the models, their breast crushed gently but not being squashed. Neither knew how started this, or why, but knew only that they did not want to remove the contact before the other. Secretly, both rose and fell very soft and slowly their upper torsos, with movements of slight millimetres, which made that their covered breasts rubbing with warmth.

"What are you doing Adriana?" Whispered Alessandra, without stop smiling at the cameras.

"What are YOU doing Alessandra?" Whisper as Adriana, showing a huge smile to the photographers.

Both gave a slight really tight squeeze getting mutual, and they separated. Spent a minute more posing together, one by side. Adriana released once a look strange to Alessandra, which she failed to recognize. Alessandra returned the gaze to Adriana somewhat later, but Adriana also did not know what is concealed within that gaze. Actually, neither one nor the other knew that meant her own gaze, because they did not understand what had happened in that embrace.

================================================== =========================

Adriana Lima kept turning around in her bed. She had been trying to sleep early, because at early hours of the next day there would be a photographic session at a beach on the island. But she could not sleep. She kept thinking about what had happened at the press conference. She did not understand why this is happening, and why Alessandra also had done. It was illogical. But she was not only concerned that, there were other thoughts, and a lot regarding on something: who among them would be on the cover of the magazine? Or would both of them would be? Adriana thought of Alessandra; she was her friend, and would like to share the cover with her. However, a selfish thought appeared sometimes on her head: she alone, on the cover of the most important magazine of the time... Without being able to endure more, Adriana got up, and came out of her room, to go to look Jeff and ask him about the cover. Barefoot and dressed in a soft and silky pink pyjamas of one-piece, Adriana descended the stairs as a ghostly angel to the bedroom of Jeff. There she saw the door ajar, and with the light still turned on.

"Working late", thought the Brazilian, and set out to knock on the door with her soft knuckles. However, she heard a female voice inside, talking with Jeff. "Alessandra!"

Adriana looked out of the edge of the door, and there she was: Alessandra, dressed in a pajama identical to hers. "Another of Jeff's ideas?", although it is in white color. The model was on her feet, speaking with Jeff, who was sitting in a comprehensive and expensive leather couch black, with a glass of wine in his hand.

"... I got off the plane" Alessandra said in those moments. "Then I have this question: who will be on the cover of the magazine?"

Adriana opened her beautiful blue eyes, surprised. "Alessandra also thought about it!" After an instinctive look of disgust to the other model, Adriana concentrated on the response from Jeff.

"I told you that already, its something that I have not decided yet" the man waved the cup from his hand, seeing how wine was spinning. "What I do know is that I do not want a shared cover... would like the photo of one of you."

"I understand" said Alessandra, grabbed the girdle of her pajamas and move slightly. The pajamas ceded a little, and Alessandra took this opportunity to bend slightly and gave Jeff a good view of her neckline. "Well, i wouldn't mind sharing the cover with my friend, Adriana, but in this case I hope to be the chosen." the women whisper in sensual voice and low, looking directly in the eyes of Jeff. Alessandra smiled, and Jeff returned the smile.

"We'll see, candy" said the millionaire candy. "If you would leave me now, I have to keep working."

"Sure", Alessandra said, adjusting her pajamas again with some frustration on her face having not accomplished anything.

Outside, a surprised Adriana had departed from the door in a hurry, attempting to hide somewhere. Finally, she stood next to the staircase, in a hole. Alessandra left angry visibly from the room by Jeff, and she went up the stairs. Adriana then got out of her hiding place, with the thought of talking with Jeff.

"Come in” said the man when there is a knock in the door. He lifted up his face slightly, the man did not seem surprised that Adriana was there. "Adriana, what concerns you?"

"Jeff, I wanted to talk to you about the cover of Hunter´s Angel..."

"I understand, beautiful, I see that you also have this doubt."

"Also?" Adriana decided to act as if she was not aware of the conversation.

"Yes, Alessandra just be here to ask me who would be the cover..."

"And what did you say?" Adriana approached the man.

"That I have not decided yet, but that what I know is that only one of you will be in that important cover" Jeff drank a sip of the wine remaining, and left the cup in the glass table on his side.

"And what do I have to do to get this cover?" Adriana sensually whispered, putting her beautiful right leg over the arm of the chair of Jeff. "I'm really interested."

"Sure" Jeff looked up and down the sexy leg and thigh of the Brazilian deliciously, but then looked away. "There will be a photo shoot... I might decide something at the results."

Adriana got up, and after a forced smile, she left the room. She doesn't know if she was upset about the rejection Jeff gave, her attitude to sell her body for a cover, or not having achieved what Alessandra had not succeeded.

The Brazilian model climbede up the stairs, and to her surprise she saw Alessandra Ambrosio.

"Hi Adriana" Alessandra said innocently.

"Hello Alessandra" Adriana said, reaching the top of the stairs and standing next to the other model. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just going to ask you that" Alessandra smiled. "But let's talk in my room... Do you want a drink?"

"Tomorrow we get up early enough for the photo shoot..." Adriana started to say, but seeing the stare of the other Brazilian decided to accept, without knowing why "Why not? I have a few minutes for you."

"Perfect" Alessandra turned and walked toward her room. Adriana found herself looking into the wiggly movement of the hips and back of her compatriot.

"That would earn him the cover sensuality", she thought, but soon left thinking, and moving her hips, followed her with pride.

Below, Jeff smiled and closed the door.

A slight "click", and the key opened the door to Alessandra's bedroom. With a nod and a smile, the girl invited Adriana to come in, and she did so with a great hip movement, which made Adirana momentarily doubt that Alessandra who eventually get the cover. Closing the door, Alessandra struggled to contain a poisonous bile of jealousy rose in her throat and went to the small cabinet-bar, where she took two fine crystal glasses and a bottle of imported fine wine. Adriana then climbed onto the bed with both knees on it, and Alessandra stood beside her, sitting on the edge. Alessandra served two glasses, handing one to Adriana and leaving the bottle on the floor.

"To Jeff and his magazine" Alessandra raised her glass and smiled, Adriana accepted the toast, and both drank staring straightly into each other's eyes: brown eyes versus blue-gray eyes. Both finished the wine in a single gulp, and Adriana, sensually licking her lips with her tongue, which attracted the attention of Alessandra's beautiful eyes, sensual lips to Adriana, she offered her cup to the other woman for a refill.

"Well, another drink and a toast" said Alessandra, filling the glasses again.

"To the cover of Hunter's Angels" Adriana suddenly said. Seeing the reaction in the eyes of her fellow model, she added with a smile. "For a joint cover, of course."

"Definitely" Alessandra smiled, and both gave a little sip of the drink. "Let's get more comfortable, shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer, Alessandra left her drink on the bedside table and stripped her pajamas, her bra showing yellow-green and matching briefs. Adriana, who felt that this was a competition, stretched out her legs and sat next to Alessandra. Then she put her glass on the floor, and as she stripped her pajamas opened to display a beautiful set of matching pink bra and panties with yellow flower prints.

Without realizing what they did, Alessandra and Adriana observed and compared their lingerie set from top to bottom.

"You're a very beautiful woman" said Adriana.

"So are you" said Alessandra. But neither dared to say the next thought that came to their mind, "but I am better." They never really felt the need to be compared: two women were just the same age, of the same nationality, who were models and when agreed shared a healthy friendship. But on this island all of that seems to change: it was as if they were meant to be compared after all, and both seemed to enjoy the game maliciously. And both secretly longed to see where this would come.

"Concerning the hug today..." Adriana suddenly said.

"Yes?" Alessandra raised an eyebrow, and both realized that their breath has quicken

"Well..." Adriana then seemed to hesitate, and even feared. Alessandra gently trembled and her eyes showed fear for the course of the events.

"I think we should sleep, tomorrow will be a tough day?" Alessandra finally said, and both seemed relieved from the change of topic.

"Yes, it's bedtime."

Adriana stood up, grabbing her pajamas and putting it on, while Alessandra did the same. Adriana walked towards the door and grabbed the handle... and stopped. Alessandra looked at her, and her heart began to beat faster and faster, and breathing slowly accelerated. Adriana wanted to turn, and stay there. And say what she really thought of. But at the same time she wanted to leave, fearing to remain. And, as she grabbed the doorknob, Adriana thought so. Seconds later, the handle was turned and Adriana left. Alessandra, desperately trying to releasing all the tension out of her body suddenly slumped onto the bed, confused.

"I needed to release all this tension, or face a sleepless night"

Slowly, she lowered her right hand to her crotch...

================================================== ========================

The sun was shining on the sea in a picture of a postcard. And on that image, another printing of postcard: Adriana Lima. Dressed in her white bikini, Brazilian beauty posed on the clear sand. Lying on it, the sexy model moved her curves from one side to another, looking hungry camera... and Alessandra Ambrosio. And Alessandra returned every vicious Adriana look with another of equal intensity. However, in spite of this staring duel, constantly and seemed to repent of their actions, and they stop observe... so a hot look at any woke up the duel: a look of Adriana in the eyes of Alessandra, a look of Alessandra at Adriana's breasts...

And it was Alessandra's turn: the roles were changed but not the staring contest. Alessandra posed sensually in the fine sand, with her bikini also being white - another coincidence? -, looking hot towards the camera and moving her perfect body from one side to another. And of course, Adriana also keep her eyes to Alessandra. Their eyes met on numerous occasions, although this time both of them restrained themselves... Both remembered the night before, how they had missed a superb change to solve the problem, how they had envied the other, how they had been denied to be chosen for the cover, how many times they had masturbated to regain control...

"Ok, now we would like some pictures of the two models" suddenly said the photographer, waking up to both of their daydreams. Adriana had her hand near her crotch instinctively, and now moved away secretly.

The two Brazilian models came together on the beach with the sun now higher as the morning progressed. The photographer requested both of them to pose, and they did a side by side for a few minutes, occasionally throwing lustful glances or rubbing with fingers or ass.

"And now embrace each other and look towards the camera" said the photographer.

Instructions from the photograhper provoked an exchange of sparkling glances between the blue and brown eyes of each other. Nevertheless when faced each other, both had their doubts. This was the moment they yearned but neither dared to take the first step.

"Come on, girls, we don't have all day".

Staring each other hard, both took the step forward, only apart from each other a few inches. Alessandra, licked her upper lips, took a step forward and send herself tit to tit toward Adriana who bit her lower lips. Together they embraced, cheek to cheek and looked toward the camera. The photographer started taking pictures, totally unaware of what is happening before him. Alessandra and Adriana began grinding very slowly their breasts, up and down, left to right and diagonally. At this point, neither one nor the other knew how they come to this but now when they were in this moment, both were craving for this contact more than anything else. What they were doing? Neither knew. Right now, their thoughts are focused on rubbing their tits together and see what happens. That is only what matters and envy that was raising was becoming unbrearable.

Soon both came to the moment where light rubbings was not enough and they had the same idea. Being away from the photographer, Adriana's left breast and Alessandra's right were out of sight so both decided to take advantage of that. Simultaneously they pushed with their "hidden" breast and in their face appeared a new sensation of pain and frustration but thankfully camera was not able to capture these. This doesn't stop them and soon both returned to battle again with their tits.

The two Brazilians were beginning to fatigue and this was reflected at their face to the point you could see who had the advantage after each blow. This has Alessandra appeared in a photo biting the lower lips before Adiana's effective attack while followed with Adriana winked hard on her right eye with Alessandra's hard counterblow.

"WOW! These photos are hot! Girls, Well done!" The photographer was astonished while both models grasp each other's arms for stability and began to pant gently.

"What do you think you are doing, Alessandra?" whispered Adriana while both pushed forward and left their "hidden" breast mushrooms and pressured together under incredible tension.

"And you, Adriana?" Both eased the pressure and posed before the camera with a forced smile for a second before returning to adjust their breast together. "Since we are on this island, you are not the same."

"Same to you. You are only interested to be featured in the covered, at any price"

"Look who's talking.... trying to fuck Jeff last night"

"Just like you...." Adriana grunted while both exchange a rabid clash of tits which drew attention to the photographer. Both stopped fighting for a moment and posed with feigned naturalness. The man, believing that it was a thing of his imagination, continued photographing.

"You started this, Adriana, but I will finish it!" Alessandra threatened.

"You are wrong, Alessandra. I will be the one who will finish this that you started" Adriana and Alessandra began rubbed their tits together slowly. "And indeed, with such pathetic tits, there will be nothing left when I am done with you"

"It is your pathetic tits that will not let you get the cover" Alessandra concluded, and both broke apart.

"Hey, we are done yet" The photographer complained but the two girls lefts, each to the side of the paradise beach.

Alessandra was furious. How dare Adriana accused of her starting this!? And how dare she commented about her breasts? The Brazilian looked at her own breasts and saw two perfect orbs. "Better than yours!", she cried, kicking a handful of sand. Then she dropped and sitting on the beach, she relaxed. "What is happening to me? I am becoming obsessed with that damn cover, the model of thought of her words against Adriana. In her life, she never resorted to that and she did not understand how she had come to say these dirty stuff, improper words. I'll apologize to Adriana."

The beautiful Brazilian stood up and suddenly found herself standing in front of Adriana Lima, who had just emerged from behind a dune.

"Oh, here you are..." said Adriana.

"Yes..." stated Alessandra.

"I was looking for..." said Adriana and Alessandra was on defensive. "To ask forgiveness for my attitude..."

"Really?" said Alessandra. "I was going to look for you for the same reason. I believe we made a mistake."

"True" Adriana extended her right hand. "Friends again?"

"Friends" smiled Alessandra, accepting the handshake. Then they embraced, although carefully keeping their breasts separated, they returned to the photographic session.

================================================== ======================

The sun was beginning to set but there is still at least an hour before darkness descended on the island. Both beauties were now heading towards a small boat, where Jeff had prepared for a surprised.

"What do you think the surprise is? asked Alessandra, as both of them saw the ship in the small port. She was wearing a short white skirt and red with floral decoration and a pink silk blouse exposing her flat belly and her delicate shoulders with a few side straps. She had a light pair of sandals and her hair, long and loose, was waving under the playful wind.

"With Jeff, who knows...." Adriana answered. The Brazilian model wore a skirt longer than her companion, green in color and a dark and silky blouse with an interesting neckline, and whose thin shoulder straps showing her soft shoulders and arms. She was also wearing a light pair of sandals like Alessandra and her long brown hair was also waving under the wing.

This time, both had decided to dress themselves with their own clothing. Whenever they decided to put on the clothes that Jeff had provided them, they were definitely dressed practically equal... and they did not like that. Shortly afterwards, both were board in the boat. Jeff with a smile refused to say where they were going, so that both girls were forced to wait expectantly the events while the ship began to saling out to the sea. Five minutes later, sailing along the coast, both saw a small cove appeared before them. A small indigenous huts were on the beach, and several fire shone faintly in the sand, while the sun was now slowing setting across the horizon. Several people were waiting at the small village.

"Are they native?" Alessandra was surprised.

"Oh don't worry, they are not. This island has not inhabitant. So I brought over some actors and dancers for this small... pagan party." smiled Jeff.

"A party." whispered Adriana and she smiled right away. She loved dancing; it's in her Brazilian blood and she loves to move her hips to the rtythm of the music. With her sparkling eyes, she looked over to Alessandra, and saw in her eyes that she also enjoyed the surprise. Both smiled, and batwere placed on the side of the port, through which could leave once the ship is arrested in the small anchorage beyond the cove.

"This will be a lot of fun" said Alessandra.

"Yes, it will be a great night." Adriana answered. Both women were facing each other and start talking on what a wonderful time it will be. Jeff smiled maliciously and made a signal to the Captain of the ship while grabbed strongly to a railing. Shorttly afterward, nearing the port, the boat stopped abruptly.

Surprised, both models lost their balance and Adriana went colliding against Alessandra, body to body and both fell to the ground. Alessandra' back struck hard on floor and the model moaned as the Adriana's body crushed against hers, losing all air from her lungs. Adriana's breasts crushed hers and it prevented her from recovering those precious air.

"Are you ok?" Jeff approaching both of them.

"Yes" gasp somewhat sore and breathless Adriana, who had also been somewhat shocked by the hard collision. Her lips was almost rubbing Alessanda's and each could feel the hot breath of the other. Both looked each other in the eye for a second and began to move to separate. With a little push from Alessandra with her breasts, both models separated and Alessandra was able to breathe normally again. With the help of Jeff and a sailor, both girls got up again. Still shock, the two models were look at each other with an unrecognizable look, while Jeff asked explanations to the captain of the ship, without too much interest really.

"Are you hurt, Alessandra?" asked Adriana. What seems to be a question of concern, sounded more like of a challenge.

"Barely" replied Alessandra with the same cold tone. "Are you hurt, Adriana?"

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking."

"Thanks for yours"

Jeff raised an eyebrow and informed the models that the party was about to begin.

================================================== ======================

Nightfall has reached for some time on the cove and the party hasd reached its peak. About twenty people danced around the various bonfires, sipping exotic cocktails in exotic containers, playing a wild music with percussions. Men and women of native features, dressed as natives, enjoyed ardent night. And in the midst of this had two incredible beauties: Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima. The women had drunk, had laughed, had danced. And they kept on doing it. Adriana was in these moments dancing with a stout boy of naked torso, while Alessandra was doing the same to another side of the false village, with an exotic man of long chestnut-colored rastas. Both were dancing sensually, stopping with the mouth opened to its dance partners and all those who were observing them. Even someone had tried to kiss them in a moment of fever, but two Brazilian models had refused with a smile and a gesture of head, and an ambiguous look of its beautiful eyes, which they were saying "yes" and "no" simultaneously.

Isolated from the main fuss, the multimillionaire Jeff was sitting in a wooden bank along with two beautiful girls, who now were taking a pair of handmade pendants of wood given by the "villagers". He seemed to enjoy the conversation with them, but he was attentive exclusively to two "beauties". And whenever he saw that the look of two models was crossing briefly, he was smiling and kissing one of the two girls passionately. And Yes, it was so: Adriana and Alessandra did not stop to focus increasingly on the other girl. With every minute that passed, were less attentive to his partner, and more to the other Brazilian. Neither knew why, but again had that strange feeling which had invaded them several times on this island: a kind of fascination and rivalry, at the same time, by her friend. Because they were my friends isn't it? But wasn't the only thing that hovered by their heads: the clash on the boat was returning to appear again and again in their thoughts, as something that did not want to remember but it was impossible to remove. Adriana and Alessandra still felt the hot body of another on or under it; its totally crushed breasts together; his lips nearly touching their hot gasps on the other side; the strange look in her eyes...

And they returned to the present. Adriana looked at Alessandra and Alessandra felt and looked at Adriana. Again and again, they turned to each other more often. With that Jeff smiled.

Finally, without knowing very well why it happen - was as if their bodies acting for them-, the two models left their partners and approached each other. Going through the party, Alessandra and Adriana advanced slowly towards the other woman, dancing sensually on the track for a few seconds with anyone who is crosses with them, was male or female, without departing a moment the gaze of her "friend". Their eyes seemed to say that it was a sample of what were going to do when they meet. Five meters. The both hearts began to beat extremely fast. Three meters. Their increasingly hot bodies began to loosen drops of sweat. A metre. The two beauties pulled away to the last dancers and took a quick step forward. Alessandra grabbed Adriana by her left wrist and a tugging her body toward her own. While their bodies clashed together, tit to tit, while both groaning sensuously, Jeff laughed and kissed passionately to his companions.

Adriana and Alessandra looked into each other's eyes for eternity, as if the world outside is oblivious to them. There was nothing more there to Alessandra other than the blue-greyish eyes of Adriana. There was nothing more there to Adriana that weren't Alessandra's brown eyes. Adriana slowly embraced her rival - now she was thinking about her as a rival instead of a friend - by the shoulders, at the same time Alessandra hugged her opponent - opponent! - by the waist. Closing their bodies together, both are crushed gently for a second, before the Alessandra brought over her beautiful lips painted with red carmine to Adriana's delicate ear.

"Wanna dance with me?" whispered Alessandra, touching Adriana's ear and black hair with her lips.

Adriana brought her sensual varnished rose lips over to Alessandra's ear, over the silky chestnut-colored hair of the model

"Only until one of the two could not dance any more" Adriana mumbled, almost licking Alessandra's ear with her tongue

Facing towards their perfect faces again, crashing nose to nose, half close eyes, Adriana and Alessandra began to move their bodies together, up and down, to one side and to the other. Gradually increased the pace of erotic dance, moving from one side to another party. No one noticed - or believed - the secret war is happening right before them.

After position herself near one of the bonfires, Alessandra lowered her hands from Adriana's narrow waist up to her bottom. Seizing it firmly, Alessandra squeezed them gently. Adriana threw back her head, closing the eyes and opening the mouth, releasing a light moan.

"What are you doing?" gasp Adriana, who immediately lifted up her two hands from the shoulders of Alessandra until thelong hair, pulling slightly and making that the head of the brazilian is tugged back. It was Alessandra's turn now that she closed her eyes and she opened her mouth to moan briefly.

"What the hell are you doing? " whisper Alessandra, and both released their holds to return to the waist and the shoulders of the other respectively. Adriana then send her breasts, crushing against Alessandra's breasts covered by her pink blouse, and she replied by hitting her naked belly against the belly covered by dark blouse of Adriana.

"Why do you cover your tits?" whispered Adriana to Alessandra's ear referencing to that she didn't showed any cleavage.

"You don't have the best tits to teach me." responded Alessandra to Adriana's ear. "Then why you are not showing your belly?" she added referencing to Adriana's blouse covering her belly.

"It has the better belly to teach you more" Adriana said mockingly, and both pressed hard together with their breasts and bellies.

"Not here, let's get away from the bonfires" gasped Alessandra.

"Let's go then" Adriana urgently said, and they both separated. After looking awhile, they head towards a cabana using a different paths not to alert anyone else.

In full night, and without nearby bonfires, the darkness surrounded the models when they reached the rear part of the "village". Nevertheless, the panting of excitement and anxiety of the girls did that they were located in the dark night. With their eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, both advanced slowly where they were noticing the presence rival. The right hand of Adriana touched skin soft, and she knew she had located to Alessandra. This, in response, she put aside the hand of her opponent in her forearm - which is where Adriana had touched her - and wrapped her arms around the upper torso of Adriana, at the same time that Adriana was doing the same thing around the torso of Alessandra. With their breasts crushed hard together, the two girls are embraced with hunger, hunger by another body. Hearing the music that was sounding slightly more distant now, both began moving rhythmically, rubbing their thighs, bellies, breasts and cheeks roughly. Their moaning increased as girls tried to push the other model over the limit, the maximum capacity of the other body to tolerate sexual tension that aired in their fiery dancing.

Forward and backward, Alessandra and Adriana battled with their bodies, using more and more their breasts to unbalance the duel in her favour. Both twisted each other, losing their sandals in the sand and leaving the marks of feet in the area. Alessandra groaned deep under the pressure of the body of Adriana and several seconds later it was Adriana's turn to groan.

The dance had been forgotten. Body to body, the only thing left in their mind was to push their breasts closer together. Out of breath, and out of space to maneuver and attack with their bodies, the models only were devoted to tighten more and more with their arms, and to push more and more with their breasts. Their gasps increased intensity, while Adriana slid her right leg beyond the left leg of Alessandra. She responded by moving her right leg and wrapped it around the right leg of Adriana. With this tightening position, both joined their foreheads and looked in the eyes passionately. Their thighs rubbed together, close to crotch that were beginning to moisten, although neither one nor another noticed this as they are so concentrated in this tight duel of breasts. The hot friction continued while both gathered her sweaty cheeks and applied every ounce of their strength in squeezing her rival. Neither Alessandra nor Adriana had fought before, and less in this way. The confusion began to fill their heads, and fear filled his eyes: fear of what they were doing, fear of the sensual and hard rival body, fear before the eroticism that began to take over the match, and all fear to be fucked by another Brazilian, whose tits pierced themselves with firmness. And suddenly, everything ended after they crossing their eyes. Both loosened their hugs, exhausted and sweaty. In their eyes appeared the indecision and surprise.

"What are we doing?" they whispered to the unison between panting.

Adriana released her hug slowly, determined to go away from there, confused for the happened. Alessandra did not want to continue either, and her arms also stopped squeezing Adriana. And suddenly, after a new crossing of glances, Alessandra lifted her arms and squeezed the body of Adriana between her arms with huge force. Adriana shouted in pain and surprise, and responded squeezed Alessandra upper torso with her arms.

"No! I will finish with this!" Alessandra wailed, pushing her rival against the rear wall of the wooden hut. The blow damaged Alessandra's arms, but it made Adriana wailed on having lost all the air of her body after receiving the impact of the belly and of the breast of her opponent.

"Slut!" insulted Adriana.

"Does it hurt, bitch?" gasp Alessandra in Adriana's ear while both pressed hard.

Before Adriana could answered, Alessandra released her hug and grabbed the hair of her rival for the sides, stamping Adriana's head against the wooden wall. Adriana wailed aching, remaining stunned and releasing her hug on Alessandra. Took advantage of this and without letting go of Adriana's dark hair, over and over again she sent her tits against the breasts of Adriana with hardness and an incredible fury. Slowly, Adriana was falling by the wall, defeated, but when she was at the height of the orbs of her rival, Alessandra humiliatingly slammed them against the beautiful face of Adriana.

"Now you will know who will be on the cover, love!" mocked Alessandra, jiggling her breasts left and right a couple of seconds before departing and left Adriana on the ground. There, Adriana panted almost unconscious while her aching nipples were massaged. Alessandra looked at her from a distance, contemptuously and pride, before returning to the party.

Adriana, alone and defeated, began sobbing bitterly, humiliated.

================================================== =======================

That night, Alessandra Ambrosio fucked Jeff again and again without a break. The man could barely support the high pace of the Brazilian. After her victory, Alessandra had grabbed Jeff's hand and led him to another part of the beach where they had fucked several times on the sand before returning to the mansion to continue until dawn. Alessandra had continued to speak of her victory against Adriana, something which excited much the millionaire, but more to herself. In addition, Alessandra always asked regarding the cover of his magazine, but Jeff managed to avoid the question with erotic kisses.

Will be continued...