News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by kelllyclaws on Today at 04:25:30 AM »
I scream as you do that   You fucking bitch.     I grab your tit, start to claw into your flesh deeply
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: Hot body contest Tayler vs. Breckie
« Last post by sheena24 on Today at 03:28:21 AM »
I'm losing, noooooo
You’re a winner you have Marley supporting you. I’m sure her endorsement of you won’t be free.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Maria vs Pola
« Last post by daz on Today at 02:08:52 AM »
???????????????
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: Your girl in a fight
« Last post by panoskl2003 on Today at 02:03:37 AM »
I have seen my wife fight not with friends but strangers. I have admired her for doing this no matter won or lost the battle. It's really awesome when it comes to your woman competing
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Maria vs Pola
« Last post by dhalgren on Today at 02:03:04 AM »
Hi all.

Maria (49, 162cm/5'3") gets into a NHB cartridge with Pola (44yo, 165cm/5'4").

Both hit the gym regularly, but zero experience in catfights.

Who wins? Who is hotter?

Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Aggressive titfight
« Last post by JosefaTetona on Today at 01:59:34 AM »
{alt}
By one out of sixty votes, left barely manages to flatten right. I'm amazed by how close this one, I wish the supporters of one of the other would explain why they chose who they did
I'll match  and outdo you in every way Mudvixen.  The belt will look good around my waist. What do you think FCF members?
Leslie has feet to die for.  Natalie is smoking ???? hot ???? from head to toe.  What a fight!! And Asian Invasion hello to Skinny man is so funny ????

RR
Catfight Web Sites & Sources / Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Last post by SuiteFights on Today at 12:48:21 AM »
Has Suitefights confirmed any June catfights?? The ladies?

I have two ladies in California in different cities in different weight classes who are interested. If I can't find someone for them in time for my vacation, I intend to fly them to Dallas later this summer.

Carmilla is booked for mid-July, catfight and oil wrestling and catfight opponents pending.
Celebrity Fights - General / Re: Kate Upton Returns
« Last post by Mylnere on Today at 12:15:46 AM »
Since this was for the cover oof the 6oth, I'd pick other SI models of her generation like Irina Shayk, Brooklyn Decker, Nina Agdal, and Chrissy Tiegen. Models she beat out for the cover.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10