News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin Lee vs Emilia Da Ass - The Showdown

• 26 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
Re: Erin Lee vs Emilia Da Ass - The Showdown
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2024, 03:32:45 PM »
Both of us seem somewhat content to take just a small pause from one another... enjoy the distance and recoperate. The knee that you delievered to my mound giving me plenty to think on in the pause, as I craddle myself, slowly letting the thudding die down as I bring myself up into a seated position, facing you. Watching you across the room, my eyes are filled with a lustful hatred... eager to feel your body on mine again, in time... as I wear you down and bring you to a sexual submission.

"Another shot... bring it on... I crave the feeling of your sex breaking." I watch as you run your fingers across yourself, and I purr, mirroring your actions... and this time, I lead in cxnt first.

I'm inviting you in, pussy to pussy... to lead in tribbing. "Let's see what you've got, when you're not relying on low blows to win fights, but instead letting them fight it out!"

I come in with a hard impact, thrusting my cxnt against yours, as I brace against your legs, neither of us grinding properly yet, focused more on locking ourselves together... letting our clits align.

OTU

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2024, 09:30:41 AM »
You don't seem at all cowed by my display of sexual supremacy, quite the opposite in fact. We both know you love your body so much so i'm starting to think you could do this match without an opponent. But you do got an opponent in yours truely and unlike the passive nature of your body when you are alone satisfying yourself...this body fights back.

You advance on me, i smile, this will show which of us is sexually dominant. You mouth off a few platitudes, this just makes my smile broader. "C'mon then slut, let's see what ya got" i purrr as i lean back, resting on my hands, my erect nipples thrust upwards, my thighs spread and my mound waiting to welcome yours.

Now i'm not gonna lie, my heart is pounding, my breath a lil ragged, you are one exciting lady and i know you've conquered many an opponent sexually but win or lose i've never been afraid of taking on top competitors.

You lead in clit first and fast and hard. I grunt just a lil as our excited clits meet in combat. I squirm to get my position just right then as my glutes tighten i thrust violently with my hips. My swollen clit hammers against yours and we start to grind. I reach out with my right hand to clutch at your right hand, pulling us both a bit more upright and also making it next to impossible for either of us to pull back. This is a fight...not to the death but to total sexual dominance.

YT

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 02:10:38 AM »
Neither of us show any sign of stopping, or of slowing down, we move towards one another hungrily, a lustful hate in ones eyes, dreaming of seeing the other out-fucked on her back, moaning uncontrollably as the other takes what's hers; sexual domination.

My clit spearheads the assualt, coming in at you and meets yours in position for a second before we slice against one another. Both of us elicit a moan at the impact, before we take a second to confirm our positions, and then our legs lock around one another. There is no escape now, no running away, no retreat, we're in this for the long haul.

Neither of us can pull away, our hands locked together, and now we're forced to just fuck through the other, tooth and nail.

There is no kissing, this isn't love as I bite my lip and glare at you, subtle moans escaping as we fuck one another ruthlessly. My abs are clenched like steel grinding into you, trying to score that first scream from your lips.

OTU

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2024, 10:35:38 AM »
My back arches, my eyes just for a moment roll in their sockets, my mouth hangs open, sweat forms in glistening lil streaks against my tanned flesh. We are going at each other now like two wild animals, our hips grind, clits thrust and parry. The sound of our combined juices squelching together seems to fill the perfumed air. My thighs tighten around yours as i try and hold you in place, eager and hungry to sexually destroy your resistance. No way you are going down easy though, is there? Your thighs in turn tighten around mine, we are locked in a primal battle.

My arm that was holding me up wobbles, weakens and then collapses, i drop onto my back. I groan, this gives you top mount as you thrust your kitty down ruthlessly against mine. Panting, i realise i need to find your weak spot, do you even have a weak spot? Releasing my hold on your wrist and wriggling my hand free from your grasp i reach up and curl my fingers round one of your pert and inviting breasts. My fingertips sink into your yielding flesh, there is no attempt to hurt and you will realise as i roll your nipple under my palm. I try to fight back against your relentlessly thrusting pelvis by driving my hips upwards as yours come down.

I feel a tingle travel through my body, starts around my tummy, travels to my head and feet at the same time then finally settles in my groin. I bite my lip, determined to resist you to the very end.

YT

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2024, 03:21:56 PM »
You drop to your back, and this gives me the opportunity to take top mount, which I do, taking control of our position and establishing some dominance with some quick and ruthless pace. My pussy is going to work now, hammering home a point as I drive into you, hard and deep, letting my clit go on the full offence. Your hands go to my breasts, and I bite my lower lip, enjoying how that feels but trying to focus exclusively on beating your cxnt, your talented, dangerous cxnt with my own.

Then you roll my nipple under your palm and I can't stifle that moan, being forced to squirm slightly above you. Both of my hands instantly go for your wrists now, trying to wrestle them from my tits, hoping to be able to fight them back down either side of you.

You bite your lip as I fall forwards onto you, letting my nipples spear yours, my cxnt still locked to yours as I moan... "I'll av ya Erin!" before I bite your lower lip, pulling it into a kiss.

OTU

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2024, 09:23:07 AM »
I admit, i'm struggling, Emilia clearly has gained plenty of experience in sexual domination since we last tussled. I'm down on my back and you aren't about to ease off, quite the opposite, you lean forwards and press down, your body pinning me to the carpet. You manage to keep your kitty firmly up against mine while your very erect nipples joust with my own. You lean in more and steal a kiss, tugging at my bottom lip with your teeth. You have easily managed to remove my hands from your receptive tits but i struggle and twist them, refusing to allow you to pin them at my sides.

The sexual battle continues but it's becoming rather more one sided now as you pummel my kitty with yours. Our clits clash again and again, i can't stop myself from moaning and panting. I run my nails down your back and then clamp my hands on your tight shapely butt, pulling you in harder, tighter. Our hips now grind in a frenzy. The sounds of our combined juices squelching together fills the still scented air. I'm having to really fight hard not to lose control of my emotions, i'm getting fucked by an expert and although i'm coming back at ya with everything i've got it feels like it's only a matter of time before you drive me over the edge and take me. Again my eyes roll and i let out a low shriek as your clit powers in against mine, almost invading my kitty and taking what you think is rightfully yours.  YT

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2024, 12:55:03 AM »
I'm still fighting tooth and nail againts your hands, feeling them struggling and twisting against my grip, they are impossible to pin down, especially with my focus elsewhere... meaning for now I'm forced to kind of just ride your struggles, hoping that I can keep myself above and just work on sexually breaking you.

The battle however rages on, and for every moan and pant I score, I'm forced to let one out myself, struggling to keep the pace up against your relentless resistance. Your nails come down my bad onto my ass eventually, having escaped my grip, and you pull me in harder, forcing a loud moan from me as we come together.

Our pussies are really fucking pressured now, feeling how our clits abuse one another, stabbing flicking and striking against the other with little care for comfort, but I'm determined to fucking break you, as I feel out clits come together and I push, hoping ot bend you back on yourself slightly as I moan out loudly... almost scream. 

otu

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2024, 09:45:22 AM »
I think it's time we upped the game, i mumble as i grab hold of your hair and yank it hard, looking to peel you off me and get you down on the carpet. With every thrust of your hips you had my body on fire and i know i can't handle much more before i am completely worn out. There is though one further thing i need/want to try to see if i can redress the balance of power here.

So, with you rolled off me i scramble as best as i'm able to my knees and shuffle round so my knees are either side of your head with me facing your feet. I lean forwards, my tits pressing down on your tummy, i let my knees slide so my kitty comes down within reach of your mouth...or should i say tongue? I move my hands to the insides of your thighs and gently spread them so i can get clear access to your kitty with my tongue.
I bury my head between your thighs, your sweet scent fills my nostrils and sends my senses reeling. I lick my lips then start to tease you by running just the tip of my tongue up and down your labia. Parting your flesh just slightly i flick it at your swollen clit. Dear God this is hard, i'm trembling with desire as i take on my long time friend and yes...opponent. As hungry as i am to overpower you i can't deny you are oh so close to taking me. I close my eyes and my tongue plunges fully inside you, tasting your warm scented juices. They coat my tongue and trickle down my chin....meanwhile at the other end of this sexual delight....OTU

Offline IvoryDawn

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2024, 09:55:35 AM »
Oh my what a lovely fight!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2024, 02:23:27 AM »
You grab at my hair and yank it, mumbling something... clearly struggling to match me clit to clit if you're trying to break us up, and I let you know it! "Can't handle this pussy huh bitch!" I grunt, straining against you.

You do however manage to get me off of you, having yanked my hair back and thrown me to the ground, I'm barely able to get a retort out before your knees are either side of my head?!? What!! My immediate fear is I'm about to get facesat! In the middle of a match!? NO NO NO! But then it dawns on me... first to cum loses... this is an opportunity! And right as I go to attack, I feel you spread my legs, and suddenly lean into me...

I instantly let out a slutry moan as your tongue runs up and down my pussy gently, before slightly flicking at my clit. It feels electric, shooting through me in waves as my body tingles and tenses to the touch of your tongue... and then you plunge into me and I moan! I can't just take this, finally sinking my claws into your juicy ass, my tongue punches forwards... I know your wet, sensative, there is no need to tease you... instead I thrust my tongue deep inside you, feeling your warmth, your arousal, as I begin to dine on your sexual energy.

otu

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2024, 04:42:33 PM »
I'm focused, totally focused on working you over. I hear your moans and groans as my tongue laps at your juices and slaps your clit side to side. I'm gonna own you bitch...thats what i'm thinking, gonna OWN YOU!!

It's as i'm thinking that, that you drive your tongue deep deep inside my kitty. My body stiffens, then almost jumps as if electrocuted. Damn you bitch, you know which buttons to push and how to push them. My thighs tighten around your head, not deliberately but almost as a reflex action. This keeps your mouth quite firmly held up against my kitty and naturally your tongue, your oh so educated tongue feasting on my moist warm kitty.

My back arches, i'm finding it really hard to keep pleasuring you. A low gutteral moan escapes from between my lips. I try to suck your clit between my lips but my body and senses have given up obeying my mind.
Your tongue powers into my deepest areas, i shudder and shake, i fight it but i'm unable to stop wave after wave of electricity travelling through my body. My juices flow, coating your tongue, my entire body quivers as i get taken. I slump down on top of you as you ride out the last shudders of my orgasm. You bitch, you took me....YT

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: Today at 12:34:15 AM »
Your body stiffens above me, a tell-tale sign something is wrong, your body is betraying you. I feel the pressure of your legs around my head, and although it's tight and hurts, I can't slow down now,,, this is my opportunity to finally break you! With every flick and thrust of my tongue, you arch further and further for me... delightful.

And then i feel it, your orgasm, I taste it as it runs over my face, your body losing it's resistance as you give in to me... and slowly I roll you off of me, continuing to eat you out; but now I am slowly re-taking top spot, to ensure you know you can't go anywhere, this is my pussy to devour now.

Mine.