News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Comeback!

• 2 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
The Comeback!
« on: September 08, 2017, 07:57:57 AM »
            The first part of this story is true. The fight never actually took place but is how my fantasy played out. The fight portion has some of the stories that my gf would tell me during some foreplay and was the hottest thing I ever experienced.

All of the beginning is 100% true. It starts after my ex gf and I broke up. Her name was Tanya. She was a brunette that was about 5"5 130 with a d-cup bra size with a very toned body from being a cheerleader. We broke up one summer and I started dating a girl named Shannon. She was 5"5 130 as well with a b-cup and blonde. Not as toned as Tanya but not out of shape at all. Tanya and Shannon both were still in school at the same place but  I had graduated already. Tanya and I had stayed in contact and we both were still in contact and we both were still very attracted to each other. I was a boob guy and she had nice ones and she was well aware that I loved her body and of the fact she would indulge my fantasy of catfights and wrestling. So just as any ex she just didn't care for Shannon and let her know she didn't like her. In return Shannon didn't care for her and let her and myself know. They would have run ins and exchange words at school. Tanya would call and tell me about it and wanted me to not be upset if Shannon kept it up and she kicked her ass.

Shannon would tell me about it as well and was very uneasy about the thought of it getting physical. She was telling me what had happened and while doing that she noticed it turned me on and asked why. I explained that two girls competing physical to prove who was better was hot to me. She said so would it turn you on if I fought Tanya. I said well I'm sure it would but id never  l want any to actually get hurt but the thought of them wrestling and trying to show who was stronger and  trying to show they were superior to the other in physical attributes as well. She was fine with it and started rubbing on me while she told me about the altercation that day. She asked me if Tanya had ever fought another girl while we dated. I said yes she had got into it with two different girls when they had flirted with me. I asked if she had ever been in a fight before and she said she had not. She asked if Tanya had won her fights and I said yes she had rather easily. I asked her what she thought would happen if they did fight. She said I don't know really but I think id have a pretty good chance of kicking her ass. I was getting so worked up from it that I asked her to tell me how she thought it might play out.

She began to tell me about them nose to nose arguing and that she was getting really mad and Tanya pushed her. She said that she took her fist and punched Tanya in the stomach and got her down on the ground and pinned her down while she slapped her in the face. I said then what? She said Tanya was trying to get her off of her but she held her down and pull her head up and slam it against the ground. She would ask Tanya if she wanted more while she looked over to me to make sure I was watching her kick Tanya's ass. Tanya would try really hard to get her off and finally was able to get her off and they both stood up and was getting ready to keep fighting. She told Tanya come on over here bitch so I can show Steve what weak bitch she is. I asked her if Tanya ever got a shot in on her? She said yeah Tanya punched her in the arm. She said after that she smacked Tanya in the face and grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. She said she pinned Tanya this time stomach down and was on her back pulling her hair back so Tanya's neck bent back and was asking me to pull Shannon off her. I said so what next: She said I told her he aint saving you bitch so do you give? Tanya said yes I give. I asked what happened when she gave and she said I let go of her hair and smacked her in the back ofher head and told her that if she heard that she was flirting with me again next shed kick her ass worse next time.

I enjoyed her story very much but at the same time it didn't sound like how I thought it may go in real life. I asked her if she thought that she could beat her that easy for real? She said I don't know but I think id win. She said why do you think she'd kick my ass. I just said I wasn't sure how it would go. Since I had seen Tanya fight before and she was stronger than the two girls before I thought shed put up more of a fight than that. I asked Shannon to see her flex her muscles for me. She did and asked me so what do you think have I got her beat? I said its definitely close but being as I was talking to Shannon of course I told her shed win. I thought her story was awesome and sexy to see her flex her biceps with only a bra on.

So from then on shed tell me stories along those same lines. The more she told the stories I asked her to tell me one that when the fight starts Tanya starts winning for a while and then Shannon would mount a comeback later in the fight to win. She told me those type fight stories which she started calling them comebacks. She would always say, you want me to tell you a comeback? Id say yes I love your stories and when you flex for me in the fight with your bra on does Tanya ever flex and what is she wearing when you fight? Well it would eventually get to where the both were in bras and flexing face to face and Shannon would tell me that her muscles and chest put Tanya's to shame . Although we both knew Tanya was without a doubt bigger up top.

Shannon eventually noticed that I was getting so turned on while she was describing how Tanya was kicking her ass while I was watching. She asked does it turn you on more when I'm getting my ass kicked? Which I was and I sooo wanted to hear her tell me a comeback that never became a comeback andTanya had kiked her ass while I watched. I said its not that Tanya winning was what it was.It was the thought of me having to take care of herand give her a massage after getting her ass kicked by Tanya.

The fact in all honesty I couldn't get the thought out of my head of Tanya kicking her ass while telling me and Shannon that her little bitty tits were getting put to shame while she flexed and sat atop Shannon. To her credit she really didn't mind telling me those stories and was awesome at telling me details of how Tanya would smack her around and talk shit to her while she was kicking her ass. She'd say we went to a pool party and Tanya would show up and start flirting with me and rubbing on me right in front of her. She would say Tanya would tell her if she had a problem with it she'd be happy to kick her ass while I watched. Shannon finally would get mad and the fight was on. Tanya would tell her you know ShannonSteve told me it makes him so hard when I kicked tose other girls ass so hes going to really love seeing me kick you little ass . Ask him Shannon who he thinks will win. She would tell me how she would be getting her ass handed to her while I was watching and that I was enjoying it. Tanya would walk her over to me and have her feel my hard on and show her how much I enjoyed seeing her dominate. She would pin her to the wall by her throat with one hand and have me come over to see how her boobs compared to you.she would hold Shannon down and ask me was ienjoying watching while Shannon is getting asskicked.

That all was actual stories that is all for real. Now I will write what the fantsy end and fight I played out in my mind.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The Comeback!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:16:32 AM »
             Now part of this encounter did happen. Shannon and Tanya actually did have a minor fight but it was not all that physical. They had some words when  Tanya started calling me and started coming by my place. Which I did not discourage any and we ended up back together at which time Tanya would finish the story of how the fight would play out for me herself. This story starts off with what happened over a few months up until basically they had some heated words and when it got physical I actually broke it up before anyone really got hurt. Like I said I did like them both and catfights are a huge turn on but I wouldn't want anything crazy to happen like that for real.

Shannon and I had been invited to a pool party one weekend and decided it'd be nice to see all our friends. The guys of course would be playing cards and cornhole and such. The girls were doing their thing laying out taking the occasional dip in the pool and of course the usual gossip. Shannon had wore her little daisy duke shorts over her bikini bottoms and her t-shirt over her red string bikini. She looked really good with her hair in a pony tail. We hadn't been there very long and I was playing corn hole when I saw Tanya come walking in. The first thing I did was look to see if Shannon had seen her and I didn't see her at the time. Shannon had went inside at that moment and didn't know she was there. Tanya came walking over to me dressed very similar to Shannon with her short shorts and she had on a over sized t-shirt but you could see the strings of her bikini top hanging out of her t-shirt. She walked over and said hey Steve youre looking good its good to see you. I said hey Tanya and i'm sure she noticed me looking around everywhere while I talked to her as if I was looking for somebody. She says it's ok Steve I saw her go inside she doesn't know i'm here YET, and grinned that trouble type grin. I said I ain't worried about that it's fine trying to play it cool. Tanya said yeah right, i'm sure it is. She said did she tell you not to talk to me? I said no really she said she wouldn't get upset if I talked to you. Shannon said she wasn't going to be all crazy everytime we talked to each other cause she trusted me. Tanya said that's cool then so I don't have to avoid you we can hangout some.

We had been talking about 15mins when the guy I was playing with had to go help his gf do something and asked Tanya if she would fill in his spot till he got back. She said yeah id be happy too. Then looked at me and smiled and said long as it won't get you in trouble when Shannon sees me over here with you? So we kept playing. Tanya was my partner and we had beat a couple other teams in corn hole and the winners stayed up each game to play the next team. We had just won a game and Tanya says ok whose next for the snack down for me and Steve? Just then Shannon walks up and I could tell she was trying to be nice and holding back from showing her disdain for Tanya. Tanya says hey Shannon how are you? Shannon put on a smile and they both were fine talking. There was no other team waiting to play us so Tanya looks at me and says ok Steve until we get a challenge i'll take you on one on one till then. I said ok that's fine. Shannon was standing there and said id like to play some let me play Tanya if that's ok? I said sure that's fine.

So I sat down and Shannon takes her t-shirt off and leans over and hands me her shirt gives me a peck on the lips while hanging her tits in my face and gives a little shake and says a good luck kiss and winks at me. Tanya of course took it as Shannon rubbing it in that I was with her. So as Shannon turns back around to start she says ok who goes first? Tanya turns to face Shannon who has her back to me and Tanya is facing me and pulls her t-shirt up and off and gives it a toss to the side and reaches her arms up over her head and stretches her arms back behind her which pushes her tits out and says you can go first Shannon cause you're going down anyway. She said this in a playful way but it was easy to see that it had its stinging affect to Shannon along with the fact Tanya knew she had put her boobs out there in a way that was to show Shannon more so than me that she could not compete in that category with her at all.

They started and it was just about as catty a game of corn hole as could be. It was also as one sided game as could be as Tanya just beat Shannon with no game being in question. Tanya made sure to jump and bounce and even talking friendly smack during the games to rub it in and get back at Shannon for her display at the start of the game. Shannon was trying to not let it show that it bothered her and Tanya did it in a way to make sure it seemed just good clean ribbing. Finally Shannon said i'm going to get a drink ill be right back. Tanya walks over and she says you know she was throwing it in my face with that little show before we started. I said I know I'm sorry that happened. She said that's ok it's not your fault but I got her back whipping her ass every single game. I tried to act like I wasn't looking at her boobs and that it didn't get my attention when she said whipping her ass. Tanya however was either really good at reading my thoughts or I was awful at hiding them. Most likely it was both but I'm sure the rising of my shorts along with the fact that Tanya was well aware of my love of competition between two hot girls. Tanya bends over and lets her tits hang and says Steve look at me please. I look up and she's smiling at me and says it's ok really if you look at me. If it makes you uneasy i'll stop kicking your gf's ass. She's smiling big time as she stands back up and says you better take your tent down before she gets back and sees what you got in there. I knew right then that it was going to be a party that i'd likely ever forget and one I would never want to forget.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The Comeback!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 08:34:45 AM »
            Tanya gives me a wink and says here she comes now so i'm going to get a drink and let yall talk cause i'm sure you're going to get an earful when she gets back over here. Shannon walks up and said where she going? She says away I hope. I said well I thought ya'll got along pretty good. Acting as though the things they had said to one another was just innocent trash talk and in most cases it would've been but in this case it was taken as not joking with each other. Shannon says she's trying to push my buttons and get me upset and flirting with you too. I said you really think she was trying to start something with you cause while you were inside she ask me if you were upset at her. I told her I didn't think you were and Tanya said she didn't mean to if you were. Shannon I don't know Steve but I won't be able to not say something to her if she acts that way again. I was starting to smile at her asked by say something do you mean words or something else? She said which ever  works.  I told her Shannon even though I love for you to tell me stories about y'all going at it I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt. She says well I've told you before that if we ever did fight I could hold my own against her if need be. She asked me so who is it you don't want to get hurt, her or do you think I'd get my ass beat? I said Shannon take it easy I wasn't meaning it in a bad way. In a fight anything can happen and even the winner gets hurt in a fight too. I said you are jumping the gun thinking she was meaning what she said other than just friendly competition. Now come on let's just have a good time besides that you said that you could take her if she ever started up trouble with you.

Later on I went inside to fix me another drink and Shannon was just talking to some of her friends. I get ready to go back out and as I turn right into Tanya as she had just walked up behind me. She said so did little ms thing chew you out for talking to me? I said kinda but it's fine now. Tanya walks over close to me and just stands close enough for he boobs to touch me and looks me in the eyes and says I know what you're thinking with a nervous smile while i'm looking around trying to keep an eye out in case Shannon were to walk in. Tanya says don't worry about Shannon walking in cause I so would love for her to see us so I can show you who the better woman is. She says I know you'd enjoy watching Shannon on her knees in front of me begging  me to stop whipping her ass. I said Tanya you know very well what the answer to that is but just because Shannon says she could kick your ass to me doesn't mean she really believes she can. Tanya says what did you just say? About that time I realized what I had just said. She told you she could beat me? I said damn damn damn what did I just say.  Tanya says that's good i'm glad she told you that. I said what do you mean? She said that means when I ask her to wrestle in just a few minutes she can't say no in front of you without looking like a chicken shit. Tanya walks over to me and starts stroking my hard on through my shorts with one hand and is flexing her bicep with the other. Standing toe to toe with me She says how's this feel and i'm so turned on that it feels likeim getting ready to blow and she stops the hand job. Tanya says you want more as I stand there so hot it.s all I can think of is her finishing what she just started. I say please do. Tanya says ok just do 1 thing and I will. I said name it. She says go get your little gf and take her to the basement. Then ask her if she would fight me and if she did who would win. I'm going to slip in the walk in closet there so I can hear her answer. I said ok ok I'm going.

Shannon and I walk in the basement and I ask Shannon if Tanya was to challenge you to a fight? Would you fight? She says without out question I would and i'd let you watch the whole thin. Every last bit of it so you know that bitch aint what you thinks she is.
Shannon is straddle me on the bed and while she says i'd sit on her just like I am on you and I'd flex these muscles and take my bra off so she can see what had beat her down. Then Tanys walks out of the closet and says Shannon you are one dumb bitch talking that shit cause no way in hell you can beat me at anything. Those little things you have youd have push your chest out to see them cause, these are what boobs look like as she takes her shirt off and bra and stares Shannon in the eyes. Shannon said I'm not scared of you just cause your boobs are bigger. Tanya says well they are bigger and stronger and firmer than yours. Tanya says Quit talking bitch and get of my bf so I can get him up cause no more than you have I cant see you getting him up. Shannon and Tonya meet in the middle of th room nose to nose chest to chest and Tanya strikes and pose flexes her muscles and says lets see what you got bitch. Shannon just stares with no reply. Tanya said what's wrong can't compete with a real woman?

You're scared ain't you? Answer me bitch as she smacks Shannon so hard she goes to the floor holding her cheek. Tanya says come on bitch get up and fight. Shannon is still sitting on the floor and Tanya can tell Shannon is scared and intimidated now and starts laughing at her. Tanya says Steve look at you little chicken shit of a gf. Common Shannon fight me. Shannon stands and Tanya raises her hands up asking for a test of strength. Shannon grabs hers and the battle is on. Shannon is really giving her all and the strain shows as she pushes. Tanya says ok bitch on your knees as she put the pressure on. Shannon is surprised that she cant stay with Tanya in this test as she goes to her knees. Tanya says good girl. Steves watching you Shannon. What do you think of Shannon now? Shannon says shut up Tanya. Tanya says you ask for it as again she smacks Shannon down to the  floor. Tanya is just dominating Shannon. She ask Shannon how she likes getting her ass beat with your bf watching? No answer huh. Ok Steve what do you say about this little girl getting smacked to the floor? You want me to let her up or do you want to see more of your gf beat down? Yeah keep fighting I say It aint over to somebody gives. Tanya says good cause I'm having fun with this weakling. She tells Shannon how good is that Steve just told me to keep you beat down. Sees as thought he likes watching me dominate you. Shannon is trying to fight back but Tanya just smacks her face front and backhand down to the floor. Shannon say please Tanya I give. Please enough you win. Tanya says I'm not done yet. Tanya picks her up off the floor and carries her across her chest like shes going to body slam her. She brings her over in front of me sitting on the couch and drops to one knee and sends  Shannon's back across the other and Shannon is just laying over her knee as Tanya pushes her down one hand on Shannon's chest one on her legs as if she's trying to break her back as Shannon just whimpers and grunts as she pushes her down. Tanya looks to me and says look at her Steve. Look at how weak she is. Shannon can't satisfy you in anyway other than me turning you on while i.m kicking her ass.

She rolls Shannon off her nee and lets flop to the floor groaning and holding her back. Tanya walks over tome straddles me and pulls my face to her chest and says here Steve I want you suck on some real boobs. Without doubt I gladly rub my face into her chest and run my hands along her flexed biceps while she says yeah that;s right now you got something to work with instead of that weak bitch  over there begging me to stop kicking her ass. Tanya asks me do you want me to stop kicking her ass Steve? I say Tanya I could watch you do this all day and night. She says ok watch this. She pulls Shannon up by her hair and holds her hair on top of her head like a puppet and says come with me as she drags Shannon to me and says Lets pull those pants down Steve now my arousal is in view and Tanya pull her face against my hard on and says tell it goodbye Shannon you lost it now its mine. She pushes Shannons head onto it and says suck it one last time bitch. As Tanya forces Shannons head up and down sucking it she is flexing her muscles and tells me I have kicked this bitches ass. Did you like? Oh yes babe loved it. Is she sucking good or you want me to show her? Show her how. She pulls Shannon off and pushes her to the floor and says sit up bitch and watch. As she takes me in her mouth all the all the while staring me in the eye. She stops and says is that better? Yes babe you are so damn hot. Shannon I think I'm done with you so Shannon is on the floor siitting on her bottom bac agains the couch as Tanya kneels and straddles Shannons lap. She says Shannon who's the better woman? You are Tanya and she says tell Steve what just happen here? You kicked my ass bad and you have the better body suck him better and he watched you stomp my ass in every way. Tanya says good girl. Tanya is face to face with Shannon and says now I'm almost done with you as she holds her head directly in front of her chest. She pulls Shannons face into her chest and says smell Steve Shannon? He loved them do you? Yes Tanya I love them their way better than mine. Tanya says well let me show you as she wraps both arms around Shannons head and plants her face between her awesome chest. Shannon is jerking and king trying to breath. Tanya stands up maintaining her crushing hold around Shannons head. She stands as Shannons body goes totally limp. Tanya stares at me holding Shannon to her chest. She swings Shannons whole body side to side feet barely touch the floor and now standing just limp ragdoll. While only squeezing her face tight against her chest. After she puts a show of strength doing this she pulls her face out and just kind tosses Shannon's body to the side by her head and her body thumps like a sack to the floor. Tanya straddles my lap flexes both arms as I rub my face in her cleavage sucking and rubbing her all over. Tanya says so how did I do? I said Tanya that was no doubt and the most dominate display of strength and the best tit show iv'e seen I hope it happens again. She said baby I will stomp that little bitches ass like that any time you want to see me shame and dominate her whole body.    The End