News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Carnal Clash Poll!

• 0 Replies

Offline Chupa

• Carnal Clash, a series I'm working on.
    • My Tumblr page
Carnal Clash Poll!
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:22:24 AM »
Hey everyone, I hope you liked my last fight story, if you haven’t read it feel free to check it out here (found here) https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=67094.0 And if you have any constructive advice or comments please don't hesitate to let me know. ^_^

My next fight is up in the air, so I thought I’d leave it for you all to pitch in and help me choose!

Julia is taken to town in a one-sided ryona/maledom scene, the beauty is thrashed, bent, crushed and thoroughly dominated by a man
{alt}

Bianca wants revenge for what happened against Emma, but going around backstage she finds the leggy newcomer Ember instead. Time to make an example out of the newbie!
{alt}

At the gym the Clash's amazon Angelique is working on her boxing when Emma shows up and...well let’s just say “no pain no gain” takes a whole new meaning!
{alt}