News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Marcia Escapes.

• 2 Replies

Offline GWalb999

Marcia Escapes.
« on: March 05, 2022, 05:01:28 PM »
I will just post the CF portion of the story here. The entire story is posted at the GW page of Diana the Valkyrie Site.

WARNING: This story contains graphic violence, nudity, and non-consensual F/F sexual situations. It is most definitely intended for, and should only be read by, mature adults, over the age of twenty-one. (Most of the warning material is not included below.

n late 1944, Military Intelligence received an alert that the female, Nazi spy, Marcia, escaped from the Federal Penitentiary, where she was serving a twenty year sentence for espionage. It was early Sunday morning, and Lt. Diana Prince had come to the office on the day off, to finish up the enormous workload, she had voluntarily taken on. She was, accordingly, the first to see the alert.

"Marcia's spy network was destroyed two years ago, but she is a dangerous, ruthless woman, and could be a threat to civilians who might get in her way. Well, Wonder Woman captured her last time, I think she should take a hand in the search this time, too. Anyway, I'm awfully sick of this darned paper work. " Thought the Amazing Amazon's alter ego.

Ten minutes later, America's beloved superheroine, in her famous, red, white and blue uniform, was in her 'Invisible' Amazon Aircraft winging her way toward the desolate, mountain territory that surrounded the High Security Prison where Marcia had been confined. The swift thinking Amazon had already plotted the most likely escape rout and the perimeter, within which Marcia was probably to be found. "Oh Gosh, I should have left the General a memo, that Wonder Woman  'and I' were going to start the search. He nearly has apoplexy when someone doesn't follow strict, office protocol. Maybe, I can bring the fugitive back before I'm missed."

It was still early morning when Wonder Woman, in her supersonic plane, reached the Prison location, and began a sector by sector search. On her second sweep, only minutes later, the hawk-eyed heroine spotted a ramshackle cabin. A wisp of smoke escaped the battered, slanting chimney.

"I've got a strong hunch, I should check that place out. It's just the right distance from the prison, and leads in the direction of the Mexican boarder. That's her most likely objective."

Landing her amazing craft, Wonder Woman swiftly approached the cabin on foot. As though on cue, Marcia, herself, was just emerging from the cabin. She looked warily around, and froze when she saw her nemesis approaching.  "Oh Shit! Not that damned bitch."

"Bingo! On the first try!" Wonder Woman murmured, pleased that her hunch had proved correct.

As Wonder Woman came nearer, Marcia looked around with the expression of a hunted animal in a trap. There was no escape; the cabin was behind her; she'd have to try to dodge around the brightly clad heroine. "Damn! The big bitch is quick as a cat. I'd never make it." Before Marcia could attempt escape, Wonder Woman had come too close to risk flight.

Within conversing distance, Wonder Woman appealed to the fugitive:  "Marcia, why don't you come quietly? Please, I implore you. We are both women and should be friends. If you come with me, voluntarily, we can get you psychological counseling. I have a friend, a Professor of Psychology, who is very sympathetic to strong women. If you cooperate, perhaps your sentence can be shortened."

"STUFF IT, 'Princess'! I've heard all that maudlin clap-trap from you, before, and it still bores me."

Wonder Woman shook her head sadly. "I guess I expected nothing else from you, Marcia. You've been thoroughly corrupted by your evil, male masters. I have no choice, but to bring you back by force, if you won't come peaceably." As she spoke, the Amazon continued to approach her quarry.

"Well I haven't got all day." Wonder Woman thought, in exasperation, picturing the pile of paper work, she'd left on her desk.  She reached for the Golden Lasso of truth and obedience, at her waist.

Lynx-eyed, Marcia saw the movement. "Oh fuck! If she gets that damned thing around me, it's curtains." Marcia remembered being helplessly restrained, and forced to obey, when Wonder Woman looped the glittering golden cord around her after the conclusion of their last encounter. Now, the two women were only a few steps apart. The Amazon expected Marcia to turn and flee, as foe's usually did when she twirled the miraculous lariat. Instead, the desperate Nazi dove head-first at Wonder Woman's ankles. Catching the bigger woman by surprise, the desperate fugitive succeeded in tackling her, and taking her down. As Wonder Woman landed with a jarring thud on her broad behind, Marcia snatched the lasso right out of her hands, and instantly leaped to her feet, clutching the Divine artifact.

The cunning Nazi spy, knowing she had no expertise or skill in using such a weapon, hurled it into the underbrush, nearby. "You won't get a chance to use that friggin' toy this time, will you, Bitch?" She snarled.

As she leaped swiftly to her feet, Wonder Woman unhappily watched the priceless artifact disappear, out of reach, for the time being.

"Suffering Sappho! How could I have been so clumsy?" Wonder Woman thought. "Now, I suppose I'll have to beat her nearly senseless, again, to take her back. The silly woman didn't learn anything two years ago."

"Hah! Now, try to 'bring me back by force,' you sanctimonious bitch, and I'll bring you to face Nazi justice, 'by force'.  I'd have done it last time, if that damned Yankee chandelier hadn't broken. We build chandeliers better in the Fatherland, like we do tanks. Yes, Marcia would have beaten your fat Amazon arse and taken you to Berlin in a U-Boat." Marcia smirked, emboldened by her successful coup with the lasso.

Even so, Marcia didn't entirely feel her brazen bravado. She was  a realist, and knew no other Nazi agents had had much success, opposing the Dashing Allied Heroine.  "Damn it, the big cow must outweigh me by at least thirty pounds, all muscle too, and she's taller, with a longer reach. Still, that was true last time, and I did have her on the ropes, more than once. Two years in their damn Yankee prison really toughened me up, too."

Wonder Woman shook her head, sadly. "Have it your own way, you foolish, misguided woman!"

Confidently the Amazon stalked forward, erect as a lance and gracefully dangerous as a she-panther, her brief costume revealing much of her astounding physique and statuesque beauty. "I suppose I can use a little early morning exercise; I've been sitting at that darned desk all week. This shouldn't take very long."

Marcia had somehow acquired an outfit usually worn by young bobby-soxers of the era, a not quite, knee length skirt, suitable for 'jitter-bugging' that didn't restrict her movement, in any way; a short sleeved, pink blouse; and low-heeled saddle shoes, with rubber soles, and a pair of the obligatory white, bobby sox, completed her attire. With her deceptively innocent, blonde good looks, and athletically youthful figure, Marcia could almost pass as a teenager, Diana noted.

"At least I'm a lot better dressed for a catfight than I was last time. Better than that bitch in her skimpy, whore's get-up, with those ridiculous sky-scraper red boots."  Marcia thought.  "This damned ugly, heavy-duty, prison brassier is a lot more protection than that little, red and gold, rag that her big, cow tits, are falling out of, too."

Just then, Marcia appreciating the advantage of getting in the first blow, both physically and psychologically, sprang, with a snarl, at the taller woman. Confident in her skill and strength, Wonder Woman met Marcia???s charge, and unflinchingly seized her waist preparing to throw the blonde woman; but as they grappled, she found Marcia an even more dangerous foe than at their last meeting. Marcia gave a violent twist of her strong body, and broke free from Wonder Woman???s hold. As they split, she struck Wonder Woman???s chin with the heel of her hand. The Amazon's head snapped backward as though she???d been kicked. A split second later Marcia kicked her in the crotch. The agile Amazon jumped backward before the full force of the kick landed, but it definitely hurt her. She had to squeeze her gorgeous thighs together to ease the smarting pain.

"Well I never expected her to fight fair." Wonder Woman thought, ruefully.

"I've grown stronger since our last meeting, eh?" Marcia growled in satisfaction. "

"You fight dirtier, and your bragging mouth is stronger, maybe?" Wonder Woman replied confidently, although the blow to her face had staggered her for a fraction of a second, and she was still wincing at the smarting pain between her thighs.  "She IS more dangerous, or else I'm slowing down." The Amazon  admitted to herself. "I mustn't underestimate her. There was a moment or two in our last fight..."

In fact, Marcia had used her two years in Federal Prison to hone her judo, and other martial skills to an even sharper pitch, than when she was judo Champion of all Germany. Out of boredom, she'd spent hours a day on calisthenics, weight-lifting and other strengthening exercises. When confined in her cell she'd run in place, for hours at a time, building up her endurance to near the level of an Amazon, She had fought her way to being the dominant convict in the women's wing of the prison. Even the guards had learned to stay out of her way. She never fought another woman, without learning something new; considering her opponents, that had meant picking up many new dirty tricks.

But even as Wonder Woman was telling herself to be wary, the wily Nazi slipped behind her. The blonde had lost none of her athletic quickness. Strong arms captured Diana's slim, elegant neck with destructive power. Marcia squeezed mightily; and Wonder Woman gasped. She flexed her taut, muscles, but Marcia's grip didn't loosen an iota. She kicked backward, but Marcia deftly avoided her boot heels. Marcia dodged Wonder Woman's elbow, as well, when it stabbed at her middle. Wonder Woman found it harder and harder to breathe. Finally, she seized the blonde's wrists and squeezed. Wonder Woman's long, strong hands soon brought a squawk of dismay from Marcia.  Marcia broke off, surrendering her own grip, but breaking free of her foe's grip, as well. As she did, Marcia thumped her knee into her foe's not inconsiderable behind, bringing an answering squawk from Wonder Woman.

As Wonder Woman turned toward her, Marcia flung herself at the Amazon.

Wonder Woman was ready, she eagerly seized Marcia???s shoulder, and slid her other hand between Marcia???s sturdy thighs. Her muscles rippled gracefully, as she hoisted the screaming Nazi aloft. Then, the powerful Amazon hurled the blonde across the forest clearing.

Marcia landed in a heap, screaming in shock and pain. Despite her loud screams, the trained gymnast and Judo champion was not all that badly hurt by the landing. Even so, Wonder Woman was already hauling her to her feet, before the Nazi fully realized what had happened. Wonder Woman doubled the other woman over with a fist in her belly.  Before Marcia straightened up, Wonder Woman spun her around with a left-handed punch to the jaw, then drove her to her knees with a right to the other side of her face.

On her knees, and in pain Marcia instinctively twisted, and threw a powerful punch straight into Wonder Woman???s rippling abdomen. Wonder Woman stumbled back a step, gulped hard and gritted her teeth. Marcia missed the fleeting flicker of pain in her huge, blue eyes because just then Wonder Woman retaliated with a flashing kick to her chest. Marcia fell in a twisted heap face down on the ground. Wonder Woman kicked her over on her side. A second kick exploded deep in her belly. Marcia howled and cursed.

"Damn Bitch! All that mealy-mouth, do-gooder crap, but she kicks an opponent when she's down." Marcia thought, fleetingly.

"Oops! Not very sporting of me. But then, kicking me between the legs wasn't very sporting either, was it, Dear?" Wonder Woman chirped cattily, as though in answer to Marcia's thought. Even as she spoke, she pulled Marcia back up on her feet. When the Nazi was barely up, Wonder Woman smashed her fist into Marcia???s face. The Nazi's eyes glazed, and her arms fell dangling at her sides. She stumbled backward, backpedaling, as Wonder Woman danced after her.

Marcia desperately  blocked another punch to her face; one more would finish her. The cunning Nazi wasn???t shamming distress, but was really hurt, yet, even so, she was dangerous as a poisonous snake.  She countered with a deadly left to Wonder Woman???s lower belly, and Wonder Woman shuddered from the force of the blow. That was the second crushing blow to the same spot, and she felt it even more than the first. Her full pink lips compressed to a thin hard line, as she struck back with another hard blow to Marcia???s own middle.

Marcia grunted loudly, and stumbled backward another few steps. But as her foe followed, Marcia plowed a straight left into Wonder Woman???s huge right breast. The Amazon's silken bustier offered little or no protection to her magnificent bosom, and Marcia's fist sank up to the wrist in the sumptuous globe. Marcia followed up with a third punch to Wonder Woman???s sleekly muscled belly, striking the same spot as the other two blows. She had discovered that hitting the same spot over and over was an effective way to deal with strong feminine bellies. She had practiced the maneuver on her fellow inmates, until she was highly adept at it. In fact, Wonder Woman's powerful abdominal muscles were already losing some resiliency, and Marcia felt the big Amazon shudder at the impact.

For a moment, Diana felt her legs quiver, and she had to steel herself to get them under control. "Good Grief! That really hurt. I've got to be more careful."

As Wonder Woman fought to keep her balance, Marcia leaped head first up at her jawline. The Nazi's hard head struck the Amazon's firmly rounded chin, with a solid 'thunk', straightening her up on her toes. Wonder Woman fended her foe off, with a flurry of punches, though none did much damage. As Marcia backpedaled, Wonder Woman followed, shaking her head to clear it. Marcia leaped to meet her, grabbing two handfuls of ebony curls, and jerking Wonder Woman???s head down to meet a wicked knee-lift to the jaw.

Flung backward, arms akimbo, Wonder Woman was wide open when Marcia???s toe drove deep into the rippling perfection of her belly.  Marcia's aim was precise, striking that same increasingly vulnerable spot, already tender from the previous attacks. The kick bent the tall Amazon almost double; the breath whooshed from her lungs, and her diaphragm was paralyzed. For a moment her ripe red lips gaped open, and her blue eyes rolled. Marcia instantly followed with another kick to her unguarded jaw. The third blow to her jaw in just seconds, sent the raven-haired heroine tottering dizzily backward, while still holding her injured belly.

Encouraged by her big foe???s obvious distress, Marcia hurtled at Wonder Woman. Leaping from a crouch she caught her opponent in a headlock, and with a quick judo toss, threw the strong Amazon on her back. Marcia crashed down on top of her, a split second later. Fighting desperately, Wonder Woman rolled Marcia off her. As she tried to climb atop the smaller woman, Marcia drove a knee into her belly.

Groaning aloud, Wonder Woman, nevertheless, forced herself atop the Nazi, with her greater brute strength.  Marcia???s knee was still lodged in her gut, though, and Marcia pumped it in and out, preventing Wonder Woman from capitalizing on her advantage. Marcia grabbed Wonder Woman???s hair, again, and  rolled the big Allied heroine back over on her back. Somehow she pinned Wonder Woman momentarily to the ground. Marcia knew she couldn't keep the bigger, stronger woman pinned for long. She desperately raised herself up, and slammed her knee into Wonder Woman???s belly, really hard this time with her full body weight.  The continued battering of her lower body was taking an ever increasing toll on the Mighty Amazon. The knee landed just as Wonder Woman, unfortunately, arched her body to throw the other woman off. Wonder Woman???s body stiffened convulsively, and Marcia straddled her middle more confidently, now.

Kneeling erect, Marcia drove a flurry of punches into Wonder Woman???s vulnerable heaving breasts. Wonder Woman almost choked as Marcia drove the remaining air from her aching lungs. Marcia karate chopped her across the throat and jabbed her thumb into her eye, adding to her distress. Then she bounced her hard behind up and down on Wonder Woman???s aching stomach. The proud Amazon kicked and struggled to dislodge her, but a new flurry of punches, bounced her head from side to side, long ebony hair flailing about her head.

Wonder Woman???s enormous bosom globes strained and heaved for air. Her long powerfully curved legs kicked desperately. Marcia slid backward, her legs encircling Wonder Woman???s broad powerful hips. She drove her elbow straight down into the straining woman???s belly, well below the golden girdle encircling her trim middle, again finding that spot she had been working on since the fight began.  By now, Wonder Woman's over-taxed belly muscles did little to protect her, and the Amazon???s big body jack-knifed in near convulsion. Her agonized reaction was so explosive that it threw Marcia off.

Though losing her perch on her foe's belly, Marcia was up first. As Wonder Woman clambered to her feet, she grabbed at Marcia's leg to upset her, but, instead, the Nazi grabbed her around the neck, and adroitly flipped her in a flying mare. Once again, Wonder Woman hit the ground with a thud.

"Darn it! This floozie is tough!" The astonished Amazon thought, fleetingly, aware that she had taken more punishment in this fight than in any other of her career. She had little time for reflection, before Marcia hauled her up on her feet again. Marcia grabbed Wonder Woman's waist hoisted her up off the ground and flung her sideways. A surprised Amazon hit the stony ground and rolled over three times before she knew what happened. When she raised her head, Marcia's foot was coming at her face. Marcia's foot battered the tender flesh under Wonder Woman's chin. Her head hit the ground with a clunk.

Wonder Woman rolled over and wearily pushed herself up on all fours, but Marcia dropped down beside her, driving her elbow into the
Amazon's spine. The driving blow, to the small of her back, squashed Wonder Woman down on her belly again, painfully mashing her big shapely boobies. Without pausing, Marcia mounted Wonder Woman's prone, face-down  body. The desperate Amazon kicked and struggled, madly. Her struggles partially dislodged Marcia, but as she rolled off her foe, the Nazi slid her strong legs around Wonder Woman's middle, and squeezed, for all she was worth.

Wonder Woman groaned in amazement. Marcia's upper legs were athletically curved, but much slimmer than her own fantastically sculpted thighs, yet Diana wasn't sure her own legs could exert this much excruciating pressure. Marcia aware that she had weakened her foe's belly muscles was grinding her midriff and insides to mush. The Amazon tensed her trim sinuous waist, but she couldn't resist the awful pressure, Marcia was exerting.  Every time she tried to get her breath, those deadly legs tightened even more. As they struggled Marcia grasped Wonder Woman's by the wrist and under the elbow. When she exerted pressure on Wonder Woman's captive arm the Amazon yelped, and stiffened at the excruciating pain. The pain gave her a rush of adrenaline.

???Hera help me!" She screamed, and tore her arm loose. She slid her hands between Marcia???s legs, and pried them apart with incredible strength.

Marcia realized her initial advantage could not  counter a strength that was still much greater than her own. She must use her cunning and savage viciousness, to have any chance of triumphing over the heroically endowed Amazon. Over the years, she had used those qualities to best many women stronger than herself, yet none of them had ever come close to matching Wonder Woman in toughness, prowess and audacious courage. The mighty Amazon was in a category all by herself. "Still, the Bitch is only human," Marcia told herself. "and I've been doing pretty well, so far. Just got to keep it up."

On their feet they grappled anew. Wonder Woman reached for Marcia???s neck, but the wily Nazi seized Wonder Woman???s body, pinning her strongly molded arms to her sides, in a bear-hug.  Wonder Woman flexed her powerful arms to break free, but Marcia didn't budge. Though more muscular, Wonder Woman found her own arms trapped by Marcia's slimmer ones. Those slimmer arms were inflicting real damage, too. Wonder Woman strained to break free, but found the Nazi???s arms, like her legs, relentless as pythons. Pythons that grew tighter at every move and never, ever loosened.

"Oriental Martial Arts teach one to concentrate every ounce of strength and will at the point they will do the most harm to an opponent." Marcia intoned as though giving a lecture to students. "With all your strength and skill, I don't think you have ever learned that art. I HAVE, and that will be your final undoing, you arrogant COW!" Marcia wasn't sure she entirely believed what she was saying, but sometimes arrogant self-confidence intimidated opponents, and it kept her own spirits up. Still though, Marcia had inflicted as much damage as she'd taken, and was in control right now. Maybe?

The mighty Amazon was already breathless from the excruciating scissor hold, and repeated blows to her belly. Now Marcia had her in yet another suffocating trap. Pinned chest to chest their bosoms strained against each other, Marcia???s moderately large breasts were dwarfed by Wonder Woman???s amazing bust. Yet, Marcia???s boobs though not as firmly erect, confronted Wonder Woman???s firmer, shapelier melons with determination. As they struggled Wonder Woman???s silken bustier worked loose, and slid down around her ridged belly, freeing her mighty boobs, and baring her sharp spiked nipples.

Wonder Woman wrapped her mightily curved legs around Marcia???s hips. Luckily for the Nazi, Wonder Woman was not able to get her legs firmly around Marcia's waist, considerably limiting the damage she could do. Even so, the hampered Amazon did her best to squeeze her trembling limbs shut, but gritting her teeth Marcia disregarded the awesome power of those tautly swelling thighs.

Marcia's steely arms squeezed tighter and tighter, until agonized cramps wracked the Amazon???s slim, muscle-girded waist. Wonder Woman moaned breathlessly, finding it ever harder to withstand the force of Marcia???s arms. Her own more powerfully rounded arms, trapped at her sides, strained against Marcia's, slimmer arms, to no avail. Like steel cables those deadly arms crushed the breath from her chest. Her arms grew numb from the unrelenting pressure.   

Marcia sneered in Wonder Woman's face in derision. Wonder Woman???s awesomely powerful buttocks clenched and unclenched uselessly, as she struggled. Her huge, denuded breasts bulged out against Marcia???s much less impressive bosom. Amazingly, Marcia???s smaller, softer breasts overpowered Wonder Woman???s mighty boobs, pressing them painfully against her straining lungs. The tormented Amazon threw her head back, arching her long elegant neck to ease the remorseless pressure. Despite the splendor of her magnificent physique, Wonder Woman couldn't break the Nazi???s hold.  Marcia was definitely hurting her, challenging the mighty heroine, as she???d never been challenged before.

Yet, Marcia was panting herself now; it was no easy feat to hold the mighty Wonder Woman in check, not with the those mighty legs wrapped around her own hips like writhing pythons. Even more decisive, though Marcia didn't know it, was the Amazon's already amazing endurance was continuously renewed, by her strength-giving, Divine Girdle. Had Marcia been aware of the tremendous advantage the Girdle of Power gave her already formidable foe, she might well have surrendered and gone meekly back into captivity.  As Marcia flagged, Wonder Woman dropped her legs from Marcia's waist. She rocked back and forth, her mighty legs flexing with rippling power. Marcia???s body was jolted from side to side as though by a hurricane. Her own strong legs trembled as she sought to retain her advantage.

Sensing advantage slipping away, Marcia suddenly flung the huge Amazon away from her. As Wonder Woman danced nimbly to avoid falling, her iconic, scarlet bustier fluttered to the ground, unnoticed. Amazons often wrestled and competed bare-breasted, and Diana was not concerned by the loss, although Marcia's lewd snicker, was certainly an affront to her regal dignity.

Wonder Woman gratefully sucked in lungfuls of delicious air. Restored by the welcome oxygen, she turned smoothly, and stalked Marcia, warily. Though looking incredibly powerful and intimidating, her limbs ached, and she felt her injuries, as she rarely had before. It had never taken her so long to dispatch a foe, and she realized with dismay, she was no nearer victory then when the battle began. If anything.... She left the thought unfinished.

"Great Hera, she's outfighting me. What's the matter with me? Maybe, I'm just not as great a warrior as I think? Maybe I've been sitting at that darned desk too long. Dear Goddess, give me strength to overcome this evil woman." Whatever the reason, the gorgeous superheroine resolved to swiftly end this fight, and bring the evil Nazi spy back to prison, to pay for her crimes.

As Wonder Woman prayed, Marcia leaped at her throat, and vainly tried to twist and snap her neck. One woman was motivated by love and was ever reluctant to use force. Her opponent was driven by hatred, and enjoyed hurting her foes. Her hatred made Marcia the more aggressive of the two women, and so far, it was paying off, for her.

Resolutely ready for her, this time, Wonder Woman caught Marcia???s waist in both hands, smoothly lifted her wildly struggling body in to the air, and hurled her across the clearing, again, as though Marcia was no more than a rag doll. She sprinted after her. Despite Wonder Woman???s amazing speed, Marcia was already on her feet when the Amazon reached her. Marcia darted backward, and with a lightning quickness of her own, drove her foot upward. She caught the big hurtling Amazon in the crotch. This time Wonder Woman absorbed the full terrible impact. The pain shot through her entire body like scalding, fiery bath.

Though wailing in agony at the foul kick, Wonder Woman instantly dove at Marcia???s thighs. She came within a split second of upending Marcia and tossing her over her shoulder, but the wily Marcia bent over Wonder Woman???s back, gluing herself there, as she wrapped both strong arms around the Amazon's waist. At the same moment, she scissored her strong thighs shut around Wonder Woman???s head. The formidable Amazon struggled to escape the new trap, but she still felt the awful effects of the foul kick to her privates.

It was Marcia, instead, who succeeded in upending her opponent. Beneath her blouse, Marcia???s back rippled as, with a mighty heave, she levered the Amazon???s lower body into the air. Her head trapped between Marcia's deadly thighs, Wonder Woman dangled upside down, her slim middle locked in Marcia's equally deadly arms, her long curvaceous legs waving and kicking, uselessly in the air. The sweaty flesh of Marcia's thighs engulfed most of her face, crushing her head, with disorienting force.

Pausing only long enough to take a deep breath, Marcia displaying amazing strength, leapt in the air before slamming her foe to the ground in a 'pile driver'. As Marcia's bottom hit the ground, Wonder Woman???s head rang from the terrible impact, as it smashed against the hard unyielding mountainside. Marcia, the skilled gymnast, disregarded the painful jolt to her own pert behind, and retained her double hold. Now sitting firmly on the ground she still held the huge Amazon trapped helplessly, in the disconcerting upside down position. Wonder Woman???s long, frantically kicking legs had no effect, but to wedge her star-spangled, blue shorts, deep into the crevice dividing her spectacular derriere, exposing the entirety of her huge, jutting nether globes. With the vicious quickness of a snake, Marcia sank her sharp fangs into the sumptuous ivory flesh, until she tasted blood.

Wonder Woman's back arched in spasmodic reaction to the savage abuse and she squealed loudly at the pain of Marcia's teeth. Infuriated by her ignominious position, she struggled with maddened, useless ferocity.

"Damn it! It is fun listening to the great Wonder Woman squealing like a stuck pig, but this isn't getting me anywhere." Despite her foe's most satisfying squeals of pain, Marcia reluctantly, released her double grip and then dodged to her feet to avoid any chance of getting caught on the ground. Freed from the disconcerting trap of her Nazi foe, Wonder Woman dropped forward, crouching on hands and knees, at the feet of her foe.

Once she was on her feet, Marcia was hit by her own growing exhaustion. She paused to survey the mighty Amazon crouching at her feet. The Nazi paused a split-second too long. Wonder Woman  tossed her tangled raven curls to clear her head, and dived at  Marcia???s ankles. This time it was Marcia who was upended, landing with a paralyzing jar on her back. She lay motionless, whimpering in pain, breathing hard.

The magnificent Amazon furiously climbed to her feet. Slowed by the punishment she???d taken, she couldn't immediately seize her advantage to end the fight. In Diana's entire life no battle had lasted this long, no foe ever proved so difficult to defeat, and the strain was taking its toll. Even the strength-giving Divine Girdle, didn't offset all the damage she'd taken. It was getting harder, each time, to bounce back from a new injury, and Marcia was incredibly adept at inflicting them.

Mastering her exhaustion, Wonder Woman wearily reached down to grab Marcia's wrists and haul her to her feet. For a moment, she was slightly off-balance. As the Gallant Amazon bent forward, the wily Nazi whipped her legs in the air and locked her ankles around Wonder Woman???s neck. Rolling quickly, she somersaulted her foe through the air. Off balance, and caught, again, by surprise, Wonder Woman landed with a jarring thud on her broad, powerful back. The small of her back landed on one of the small rocks that littered the mountain side. Wonder Woman shrieked at the awful pain.

Marcia was too spent, herself, to benefit from the halt. She slowly managed to climb up on one knee, and stopped there; she was panting and wheezing for breath, and had to rest."

When Wonder Woman tried to get up, fearful pain lanced through her body, and she groaned loudly. "Hera, no! I can hardly move." Still groaning, the heroic Amazon got to her knees. The fiery pain in her back caused her to remain on her knees, until the pain eased a trifle.

Marcia gazed hopefully at her foe's painful struggle. "She looks hurt, maybe... oh Fuck, NO!"

Hopes dashed, Marcia watched despairingly, as gritting her teeth, Wonder Woman rose slowly to her feet. At first, her body swayed at the effort, but then the magnificent Amazon squared her shoulders, and came proudly erect. Her lush, provocative curves rippled with the smooth grace of a jaguar. Sweet feminine grace belied muscles of steel. Her cobalt eyes glowed fiercely.

A confident smile lit up Wonder Woman's battered, but still gorgeous features. Marcia looked done for. On her knees, she swayed drunkenly. Lines of strain on her youthful features added years to her appearance. For the first time, today, she looked her real age of nearly forty.

"I must finish her and take her back to prison where the evil witch belongs." Wonder Woman told herself again, as she menacingly advanced on her foe.

Marcia watched in dismay. "Mein Gott! It's like fighting a machine! Well, I either keep fighting, or face twenty more years in that damned hole of a prison." With no other option, Marcia stood up to meet the advancing Amazon juggernaut. Both women knew this would decide the contest once and for all. It had been the toughest contest of her life, but Wonder Woman was still serenely confident that victory was near. On the other hand, Marcia had almost given up hope, and was stubbornly fighting to prolong the inevitable.

As they clashed together, Wonder Woman, heavier and stronger, drove Marcia back a step or two. At the same time she got her powerful arms around Marcia's body and trapped her arms against her sides in a bearhug. She had often squeezed opponents into unconsciousness with this hold and she would do the same to Marcia. "Serve her right to use one of her own favorite holds against her."

Marcia strained to break free, but found the mighty Amazon???s grip unbreakable. She kicked Wonder Woman???s shins several times and stamped on her instep. Luckily, Marcia's rubber soled saddle shoes did minimal damage to tough leather boots. Even so, it was getting harder to keep the wriggling Nazi, under control. Then,  Marcia's head darted forward, and she viciously bit the tall Amazon on the shoulder. Her sharp teeth drew blood for the second time in the fight.

Wonder Woman yelped at the sharp pain. Her grip loosened for a moment, and Marcia wriggled free. Before the Nazi could escape completely, Wonder Woman lifted her clear off the ground, and hurled her away from her. As Marcia landed, the Amazon Princess dove at her.

The ever resourceful Nazi jackknifed her legs, got her feet into Wonder Woman???s belly, and kicked the big heroine off her.  Marcia scrambled quickly to her feet. She feared the lucky kick had done minimal damage, and was always wary of being trapped by the heavier, stronger woman, unless she had an advantage.

Wonder Woman sprang to her feet, just as quickly, hoping to catch her foe, off-balance. She was a split-second too late.
Just as Wonder Woman reached her feet, Marcia drew back her leg and sent her deadly toe deep into Wonder Woman???s belly. The kick doubled the huge Amazon over, although she managed to keep standing.

Her stomach churning, Wonder Woman gagged back the pain, and straightened up, to meet Marcia's next attack. It came quickly. Just as the big Amazon straightened up, Marcia buried her left fist in Wonder Woman's heaving, nude right breast. As the Amazon tottered off balance, Marcia threw a right uppercut with all her might. The 'judo champion' was proving a pretty effective boxer, and the punch landed squarely on the point of the chin with neck snapping force. The punch drove Wonder Woman up on her toes, and she pitched over on her back.

Spreadeagled on her back, Wonder Woman was wide open, when Marcia sprang into the air again, and plummeted knees first into her belly. Wonder Woman???s body jackknifed spasmodically, and then dropped back limply. The edge of Marcia???s hand slashed her across the throat and windpipe with force enough to pulverize bricks. Wonder Woman gagged and choked, hardly able to breathe through her half-crushed windpipe.

Nevertheless, Wonder Woman sprang to her feet in a single fluid bound. But Marcia jumped even faster. She leaped on Wonder Woman from behind and caught her arms. Marcia???s weight and momentum overbalanced them, and they fell to the ground. Wonder Woman pitched face first into the dirt. Her arms trapped, she couldn???t break her fall, and naked to the waist her massive bosom absorbed the painful impact. Marcia???s weight on her back, plastered her long form to the earth. In the split second after landing, Marcia grapevined Wonder Woman???s wonderfully powerful thighs, and slid her arms around Wonder Woman???s arms and neck in a full nelson.

Wonder Woman struggled heroically but Marcia skillfully rode down her efforts, preventing her from breaking loose, or rolling over. At the same time she battered Wonder Woman???s head up and down, smashing her forehead and enormous bosom against the rocky ground, hampering her struggles. To Wonder Woman???s additional distress, Marcia was forcing her grapevined thighs further and further apart, exerting excruciating pressure on her badly battered genitalia. The American heroine couldn't hold back a moan of distress, and the husky rasp in her voice confirmed that she was being hurt.

Marcia rubbed her plump boobs against Wonder Woman???s naked back, enjoying the feel of the flexing rippling muscles working futilely against her, knowing she was dominating the mighty Amazon, as no opponent ever had before. The Nazi felt her gallant foe's struggles weaken until her body was almost limp.

Marcia might be in the driver's seat just now, but she knew her own overtaxed body was almost done for. She had no reserves left. She decided to gamble. Without warning she released her hold and jumped to her feet. Without hesitation, she grabbed Wonder Woman???s hair and ears with a twisting grip and hauled the groggy, wheezing heroine up too. She wrenched Wonder Woman???s head from side to side. Wonder Woman???s strong fleshed white hands fluttered at Marcia's wrists, but she couldn???t tear loose from the painful grip.

"Great Hera that hurts!"  The pain distracted the woozy Wonder Woman from devising a counter move.

The cunning Marcia, taking advantage of Wonder Woman???s distraction, pulled her struggling foe's face close to her own, and grinned evilly at her. Still grinning, she drove her knee into Wonder Woman???s crotch. The kick raised the Amazon almost off her feet, and turned her mighty legs to rubber. Marcia jerked the moaning Amazon beauty forward at an angle, and kicked her in the belly again. Once again, she unerringly struck that same tender spot she was concentrating on. Each strike was progressively more damaging, and Wonder Woman???s splendidly delineated abdomen, had lost nearly all of its original marvelous resiliency. Marcia???s toe penetrated her lower belly like the tip of a spear.

Having nearly incapacitated her foe, Marcia gave a wrenching twist on captive ears and hair, and flung Wonder Woman to the ground face down. Without pause she leaped into the air, and came down knee???s first again, this time on Wonder Woman???s back. Just as quickly she jumped back up on her feet. The indefatigable Amazon somehow scrambled to her feet, as well. Hurt though she was, Wonder Woman rashly charged at the Nazi.

Marcia noted with satisfaction, that that, irritating, confident smile on her foe's beautiful face was replaced by a painful grimace. The crafty Nazi backed warily away, until the big, raven-haired woman closed the distance between them. Then just as the heroine was within range, Marcia, standing sideways, reared back on her right leg, and delivered three brutally powerful karate kicks with her left foot. Her foot first cracked against Wonder Woman???s jaw; then it landed right between her mightily swelling bosom globes, and finally, hardest of all, struck her groin. In a painful daze, Wonder Woman swiped at Marcia???s flashing leg, but missed.

While her big foe was disoriented by the stunning force of the first three kicks, Marcia landed one more crippling blow, her foot striking the side of Wonder Woman's right knee with such force that the entire leg nearly collapsed. After the first shriek of agony, the dazed superheroine continued to groan loudly, as she did her best to stay on her feet.

Now, it was Marcia's turn to attack. While Wonder Woman was still off balance, the Nazi slammed into her, knocking her to one knee. Before Wonder Woman could recover, Marcia drove her own knee into the Amazon???s jaw, with head snapping force. She grabbed Wonder Woman???s left arm, and levered the big woman to her feet, just long enough to whip her in a half circle, and smash her face first into a huge oak tree. Wonder Woman???s huge vulnerable, naked boobs splatted painfully against the hard raspy bark. Marcia still grip on her reeling foe's left arm, never loosened and she easily flung her face down on the ground.

Still gripping Wonder Woman???s left arm, Marcia  kicked her, with heart stopping force in the left armpit.  As Wonder Woman moaned in pain, Marcia twisted her leg around her foe's captive arm. She locked her steely thighs around the upper arm, gaining tremendous leverage. Then she wrenched the arm straight up, at an unnatural right angle to the back, until she heard a loud snap, immediately followed by a high pitched shriek. In just seconds, Marcia had turned the fight completely around.

Pain lanced through Wonder Woman???s imprisoned arm from the tips of her fingers to her shoulder. Marcia kicked her in the side of the face, a few times, cutting her cheek open. She used Wonder Woman???s captive arm to lever the Amazon onto her right side, trapping her right arm under her, leaving her flat belly, and huge breasts, vulnerably unprotected.

Holding the mewling heroine immobilized by the grip on her pain numbed, left arm, Marcia went to work on Wonder Woman???s body, with careful, deliberate kicks, her full weight behind them. Her foot rocketed deep into Wonder Woman???s body, relentlessly hammering the huge bosom globes, the solidly constructed washboard belly, the bruised abdomen and then back again. Wonder Woman???s mighty form thrashed helplessly, as each thudding kick sank deeper into her suffering torso. The Amazon's body bounded at each kick, her long powerful legs kicking frantically, to no avail. By the time Marcia???s leg grew tired, Wonder Woman was gagging and choking soundlessly, her lungs paralyzed. Marcia dropped Wonder Woman???s paralyzed left arm. A gurgling moan escaped the downed warrior's bruised lips, as she curled up in a fetal position.

Marcia stood over her fallen foe menacingly. Wonder Woman tried to straighten her back and rise, but instead, with a cry of despair, she fell back on her side in a crumpled heap. Marcia danced around her fallen body, whooping in triumph. The beautiful, Allied heroine???s proud spirit blazed, her only thought was to fight on.

???I???ll show that vicious witch!??? Wonder Woman vowed silently.  She gingerly straightened her legs, disregarding the lancing pain in her right knee. She gingerly eased over on her belly. Gamely, she got her left knee under her, but her right leg was still paralyzed by pain.  It was no use; she couldn???t stand erect. Supporting herself with just her right arm, she crouched at Marcia???s feet, her huge, ripe breasts dangling almost to the ground. Marcia taunted her with loud hoots of laughter.

"She's finished! Just mopping up now! Still best be careful finishing the job. She's surprised me before." Marcia thought warily, and kicked her fallen foe in the belly one more time with all her might; the kick raised the Amazon's big body a foot off the ground. Gurgling pitifully, Wonder Woman looked up, fearfully, gazing through a tangled web of raven hair, falling across her beautiful face.

"Hah! Ja, now the bitch looks properly scared! Seen that look, when Papa took me hunting and cornered a deer."

Groveling in the dust, Wonder Woman wriggled feebly, and valiantly strained to get up and face her foe, but it was plain the gallant warrior princess was done for. As the raven haired Amazon gasped brokenly for breath, she furtively raised her head, and glanced up at her foe. Her eyes were caught by Marcia???s icy, gray eyes, glittering cruelly in triumph.

"I???m just too much woman for a feeble slut like you.??? Marcia crowed, her cruel gaze boring into Diana's chastened, frightened eyes. "Why not just submit to me, and save yourself more pain and humiliation? I can see you're scared shitless of me."

"I-m not scared of y-you, and I'll c-certainly never s-submit..." Wonder Woman retorted, too proud to admit the horrifying truth aloud, but her voice quavered, uncertainly, and her eyes dropped to the ground, evading the hateful Nazi's intimidating, triumphant glare.

"Dear Hera, can it be true?" The Amazon Princess groaned hopelessly, still scarcely able to comprehend that, SHE, the invincible WONDER WOMAN, was crouching at Marcia's feet, too badly beaten to stand up. The despised Nazi had won. Evil had triumphed! Crouching helplessly on her knees, unable to protect herself from Marcia's vicious abuse, Diana abandoned any hope of defeating the vicious Nazi.

"Well I guess we'll continue then." Marcia chortled, as she wrapped strands of Wonder Woman???s sweat slick, ebony curls around her fingers, and pulled the trembling Amazon heroine up straight on her knees. Wonder Woman hung helplessly suspended, huge breasts heaving desperately for air. Her badly injured left arm dangled at her side, and she pawed uselessly at Marcia's arm with her right. Whether she admitted it or not, the World's mightiest heroine personified the image of defeat.

Marcia let go of the raven hair and leaning over a little, gripped Wonder Woman's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She twisted, the fragile delicate spikes until Wonder Woman wailed at the fierce new pain. With a cruel laugh, Marcia pulled Wonder Woman fully to her feet, by the breasts.

"Hah! Your big, 'cow' udders are good for something, anyway."

When Marcia released her grip on the immense globes, Wonder Woman did her best to remain upright, on only her left leg, but her body wobbled uncontrollably. Gingerly she tried to put some weight on her injured right leg, and gasped and winced in pain. The knee was already badly swollen. She swayed nearly falling again. Her head was swimming. Somehow, she gritted her teeth, and held on to consciousness. By a supreme act of will she got her rubbery limbs under control.

The triumphant Nazi watched the gallant struggle with a disdainful sneer. Hands on hips in mocking challenge, Marcia pushed up close to the taller, broader woman, and bumped her pert teets into Wonder Woman???s magnificent bosom. Marcia had to stand on tiptoe to reach those gorgeous globes.  Wonder Woman stumbled backward, at the impact. She tried to push Marcia away, but Marcia didn't move; she just laughed at her feeble efforts.

Stung by the arrogant derision, Wonder Woman angrily struck out at Marcia???s smirking face, with her right fist. The punch landed on Marcia's jaw, but the hateful Nazi hardly blinked at the blow. Wonder Woman???s heart sank, even further; the hardest punch she could throw, was no more than a gnat sting to Marcia. Feeble though the punch was, Wonder Woman, herself, swayed at the effort.

"Himmel! I've really beaten the damned arrogant bitch. She doesn't look so smug now!" Her hard-won triumph filled Marcia with elation. The Nazi squared her shoulders, arrogantly. Despite her foe's magnificent physique, and honed combat skills, Marcia had proved the more tenacious and resolute warrior. Marcia laughed loudly in derision.

"Yes, Bitch! Despite your arrogant boasting, I will bring YOU to face Nazi Justice, as I promised you, and it will not be merciful." Marcia crowed, triumphantly, and laughed loudly, in derision.

Wonder Woman shuddered in horror. She had never been the butt of jeering laughter, before. In just moments, anticipated victory had swiftly turned to galling defeat, putting her at the Nazi's mercy. As Marcia bragged Nazi justice was not merciful.

"Dear Hera, no...I-I can't fight anymore...what can I do...Oh Hera, FORGIVE ME! I've done my best, but I CAN'T go on." The day had become a terrible surreal nightmare, for the indomitable Amazon Heroine. The horror of her predicament was dawning on her. Confident of effortlessly subduing the dowdy, overdressed Nazi braggart, the fearless heroine came to this remote location without backup, or even alerting anyone to her whereabouts. Instead of easy victory, the weaponless Marcia soundly defeated the Free World's greatest Champion. Now, Wonder Woman knew she would pay dearly for her arrogance. The vengeful Nazi would exact cruel retribution for her two years of imprisonment. Wildly, Wonder Woman looked around. Her plane was at least a hundred yards away. Could she reach it?

Marcia saw the furtive glance over the shoulder, the tumultuous internal struggle, and divined her foe's thought, but took no action. Would the proud Amazon Warrior Princess succumb to terror, turn tail and run from a foe. OH! What a delicious cap to her victory that would be!

Without further thought, Wonder Woman did suddenly turn and bolt clumsily toward her plane. Every step on her right leg was agonizing, and handicapped her considerably. Progress was further impeded by forest roots catching the ultra-high heels of her stylish boots. Her enormous unrestrained breasts, swung wildly from side to side, in frenzied abandon, even further unbalancing her.

Marcia watched a second, bemused at sight of those big opulently rounded butt cheeks, tightly encased in star-studded satin, jouncing from side to side in rhythm with the huge naked breasts, bouncing about her broad chest. Marcia had reduced the mighty superheroine to a scared woman running in terror from a mean, little bully. The Amazon Princess had lost all regal dignity, along with her courage. The sight of the mighty Wonder Woman, the idolized darling of America, running from her in panic, was the realization of Marcia's favorite daydream, and she stood stock still savoring the sight for a moment.

After the momentary hesitation, Marcia loped easily in pursuit, swiftly narrowing the distance between them. Her own flat, rubber soles proved well suited for pursuit. Then, she was close enough! Now! Marcia launched herself in another expert flying tackle. "Hah! Playing their American football in the prison yard, made me an expert!" She chortled, as she locked her arms around the ankles of high red boots, and skillfully felled her larger quarry, like a cowgirl expertly bulldogging a plump heifer. Once again, Wonder Woman landed flat on her face, and enormous bosom.

Marcia stood up and grabbed Wonder Woman by the hair at the back of her head and dragged her to her feet again. She spun her around face to face, and sneered: "Where do you think you're going, you COWARDLY Bitch? Hah! Hah! You're yellow! The great Wonder Woman is YELLOW. Ja, America's most famous superheroine ran from 'Little Marcia' like a scared rabbit. Your adoring fans should see you now!"

Wonder Woman hung her head in shame, unable to look her victorious foe in the eyes. No Amazon had ever known such disgrace. Marcia slapped her teetering, unsteady foe across the face, contemptuously dropping the powerfully built Amazon to her knees, again. "That's how I slap the Yankee bitches around, in your 'big house'! They run away from me like scared little girls too, just like you did. Ja, ja, now, YOU, the Great WONDER WOMAN is Marcia's scared, little 'bitch'!"

On her knees, Wonder Woman blinked back the tears of the stinging slap from her sky-blue eyes. Her head was swimming. She resisted the temptation to fall to the ground, cursing her weakness. The revolting thought of being Marcia's 'bitch' stung her to retort angrily. "I'll never be your bitch, you loathsome Nazi witch!"

"Hah, hah! No? Wait and see, you arrogant sow. You're going to beg to be my 'bitch'." Marcia sneered, with a confidence, born of experience.

As she swayed helplessly, Wonder Woman's felt a thrill of fearful self-doubt. "No, no! Even if she's beaten me. Even if I did try to run away. She could NEVER break an Amazon's will."

"I'll never submit to YOU!" Wonder Woman blurted, loudly...."N-never...never..." She added, anxiously.

"Hah! We'll see Bitch, we'll see! You sure don't sound very convincing, especially kneeling in front of me." Marcia snarled grimly, and Wonder Woman's heart fluttered at the threat.

"Yes! We'll see, Princess, we'll see." Marcia added with a cruel laugh, as she grasped the knobs of Wonder Woman's beautiful breasts again, painfully preventing her near helpless foe from keeling over, and then pulling her erect once more. Only the painful grip on her nipples kept Wonder Woman standing. She struck feebly at Marcia???s cruel hands, but she couldn???t free her captive boobs. Marcia kept pinching her sore nipples, until Wonder Woman was wailing at the pain.

???Damn the vicious devil!" Woman gritted her teeth at the pain. No matter how she struggled, she couldn???t free herself from Marcia???s hateful, insulting grip.

???Ohh, you vile witch!??? Wonder Woman panted.

"Watch your mouth 'BITCH'!" Marcia snarled. "I don't like backtalk from 'MY BITCHES!" Letting go of the nipples, she punched Wonder Woman???s rippling belly. Her fist tore into the taut, sinuous muscles, now, as though they were dough, sinking into the aching tummy to the wrist. Wonder Woman???s wide red mouth flew open in a soundless shriek. Her ballooning tits sagged forward, as she doubled over at the waist. Then Marcia buried two upper-cuts, one in each of those tempting pneumatic targets. Her fists penetrated so deep, that the big fleshy globes smacked Wonder Woman in the face.

The stricken Amazon tottered backward clutching her wounded boobs with her right arm; her left still dangling at her side. Already breathless, she mewled piteously. Her mighty thighs, drained of strength, sagged apart. Merciless, Marcia barreled her toe into Wonder Woman's vulnerably exposed pussy, one more time. The unfortunate heroine felt her body would split in half. Helplessly her legs collapsed, and she dropped heavily, on to her huge  behind. She sat there eyes glazed, and a little crossed, groaning loudly.

Without further ado, Marcia kicked the crouching Amazon in the jaw, flinging her over on her back. A split-second later she landed astride Wonder Woman's aching belly. Fearfully, the Amazon tried to kick and bridge free, but her frantic efforts were useless. Marcia pinned Diana's right bicep to the ground with her left knee. She didn't even bother to pin the useless left arm.

Wonder Woman looked up at her triumphant foe, and, now, there was no mistaking the awful, naked fear in her eyes.

"Hah! Our 'FEARLESS' Amazon Champion looks ready to piss herself." Marcia hooted, in derision, and Diana knew the evil Nazi was very close to the truth,

Marcia squirmed around a little, getting comfortable, letting the suspense build. Finally she was ready.

"Ready for it, 'fearless Amazon Champion'?" Marcia was actually chortling. Wonder Woman gulped at the lump in her throat, wishing that she was "fearless".

Finally, Marcia's left fist smashed Wonder Woman's right cheek, and then, almost simultaneously, her right crashed against the left side of her jaw. Diana's big powerful body stiffened at the pain. Involuntarily, her long, gorgeously muscled legs kicked in futile desperation.

Relentlessly, Marcia hammered away with machine like regularity, battering Wonder Woman's beautiful face from side to side, reveling in the continuous wails of pain, as each hard fist struck like a sledge hammer. Finally, Wonder Woman's frightened blue eyes rolled, and her mouth drooped slackly, a line of spittal drooling down her bruised cheek. Marcia felt the shuddering body beneath her go limp, and a glance told her those long legs had dropped lifelessly, to the ground. Marcia was breathing heavily from the exertion, and she took several deep breaths, while surveying the damage she had done to that beautiful face. She grinned in cruel satisfaction. The damage was considerable.

Fully rested, Marcia slapped the helpless heroine's battered face back and forth, until, her victim started to come to.

As she came to her senses again, and saw Marcia's triumphant face, leering  above her, Wonder Woman shuddered in dread. Her magnificent body twitched a little, in pitiful response to her panicky need to escape. After a few fruitless efforts to budge Marcia, she realized her plight was hopeless. She had been scared before, but now, her dazed blue eyes were large and round with an awful terror, she never knew before.

Glancing at Marcia's hard fists, clenched and cocked above her face, Diana began to sweat profusely. "Great Hera! The Monster beat me senseless once, and now she's ready to do it again. She's actually enjoying it!"

It was true, Marcia was enjoying hurting her beaten foe, enjoying it tremendously. She continued to smirk down at her helpless Amazon victim. She was also enjoying that frightened rabbity look clouding those, once fierce, proud, blue eyes. "Hah! Look at her lower lip quivering! Our 'fearless' superheroine looks like she's going to start blubbering like a scared little girl. I love it!"

"All right! Lets start Round Two!" Marcia said aloud. Without further warning, she began pounding Wonder Woman's face again. This time Diana's tense body went limp after only a few punches.

Marcia slapped the moaning Amazon awake again. "You'd think I'd be getting bored by now, eh? But Nein, this is REALLY fun. I'm greatly enjoying myself. How about you, Princess? Are you enjoying yourself, too? I heard you Amazon bitches were all masochists, always tying each other up, and playing warped, bondage games. Maybe I'll play some of those with you, later, eh Liebchen? Would you like that?"

The only answer was a gurgle of sick fear. "Of course, we COULD stop, I guess. All you have to do is admit you were beaten and defeated, by a superior woman. Ready yet? I heard that you Amazons always tell the truth. How can you deny that you are beaten, and that Marcia, the Superior Nazi woman beat you? DO you deny it, Liebchen?"

A broken sob escaped Wonder Woman???s lips, and then she really did start blubbering like a scared little girl. She wept helplessly, knowing she had no more to give or resist with. Marcia had shattered her proud spirit, and broken the last of her fierce courage.

Unable to deny the sickening truth, any longer, Diana, with a despairing nod, quavered: "N-no...it's tr-true...y-you've beaten me, Marcia!"

"Do you submit to me?" Marcia demanded, harshly.

The defeated superheroine hesitated a moment, and Marcia cocked her fist, threateningly, again.

"I-I have n-no choice...y-yes I s-submit to you, Marcia..." Wonder Woman groaned in heartbroken misery.

"And Who's Marcia's 'BITCH'?" Marcia went on, relentlessly.

Wonder Woman tried to turn her head away, without answering, but Marcia grabbed her chin with her left hand and twisted her head back, cocking her right fist.

"Who's Marcia's bitch? I asked you!" The relentless Nazi demanded, again.

Wonder Woman forgot her vow to Hera. The only reality now was the pain and fear, and Marcia's fist poised inches away, ready to beat her senseless, again.

"I-I am...I am...I'm your bitch...I'm Marcia's bitch...pleeeease please...don't hit me again...Marcia...d-don't pleeaase..." Even in the 'big house' Marcia had never heard such a satisfying, abject submission.

Offline GWalb999

Re: Marcia Escapes.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 05:05:38 PM »

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Marcia Escapes.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 12:55:05 AM »
Last Thanksgiving, when me and my great aunt Bessie were fighting over the wishbone and I broke off the bigger half, everyone was imploring me to give her my wish. "She needs a new liver!" they exclaimed. Sure, I was a little too exuberant in my zest to rip off the larger piece and dear old Bessie had to go to rehab for a broken hip, but it's all worth it now. My wish came true. GWalb is back posting stories. I think it is impossible for GWalb to write a bad story. This one had a particularly great ending.