News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blue Jeans And Topless

• 18 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Blue Jeans And Topless
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2023, 10:55:08 PM »
{alt}

As always, inspired by Kiva's inventive ideas and wonderful images.  ;D

Good work, T.D. I don’t know why I didn’t think of a barn scene. It seems like a likely location for the attire.

Thanks to all for your Likes and comments. I’m glad you enjoyed these. I’m adding one more pic. It’s a scene from one of my stories. If anyone can name the title of the story or the names of the two women, you can help me decide the theme for the next set of pics.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2023, 01:57:30 AM »
Wonderful pics and themes. My favourite was the one with the blonde and the Indian gal- would have been good to see more of that battle. Thank you so much.

Offline IntenseKate

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2023, 02:02:06 AM »
These are marvelous and hottt. Thank you Kiva. 
I am ready  to give any rough, challenging woman an EPIC topless fistfight!!!  msintense on Trillian. Kateintense at chatfighters - my profile is at that site, not here yet.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills my soul
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2023, 01:35:02 AM »
Thank you! The images are extraordinary and moving. The emotion bleeds through them, making me (has to be others too!) shudder in excitement, thrill and wariness
Wanna tangle? I do!