News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Body to Body wrestling/fighting

• 21 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Body to Body wrestling/fighting
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 12:56:11 AM »
To elaborate on my brief comment of a few days ago, this is the type of fvf competition / action that I like.  For me, this "thing of ours" has always been about sexual arousal, so show me two women engaged in a close-quartered, intense wrestling match, or perhaps a Crystal fight, and I'm aroused.  Why?  Because I can fantasize about being alone with either of the combatants and enjoying the pleasure of their physical company.  Seeing them involved in this type of activity makes that easier to do.  I've made love to the women in my video collection many times.  Unfortunately, they were never actually there to enjoy themselves too.   ;D

Full-on fist fights, karate fights, blood, etc. do nothing for me, because there's no way that my fantasy fits into that genre.  So, you may ask: what about a Crystal fist fight from years gone by?  In the fights that I enjoy, the two combatants locked up with each other, so the blows that they exchanged were thrown from close-in and with an open fist.  The intensity and closeness was there, but the violence wasn't.  Take the Andi vs. Taylor fights -- perfect examples of the point that I'm trying to make. 

I'm currently intrigued by the videos produced by Catfight Connection.  Lots of close-in tit fighting and struggling (with several thick, big-busted, tattoo-less women), but I haven't pulled out my credit card yet because there just isn't any real wrestling.  At some point though, I'm bound to pull the trigger because I just can't resist the body to body spectacle. 

So that's my take on this topic.  Thanks to Pindown for opening the discussion and to anyone who took the time to read this.   

Offline Pindownwrestler19

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2023, 11:46:35 AM »
On the same page as you, extreme violence doesn’t do it for me, I dont mind a bit of hair pulling or slapping but as long as it’s mixed in with up close body to body wrestling, especially the belly to belly contact does it for me. When I watch pro wrestling matches I specifically look out for belly to belly pins and holds. Maybe thinking of starting  a thread of where members post pictures of body to body wrestling.

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2023, 09:30:19 PM »
Yes wayy too close all thhe time I dont get it!! Please producers we are not there in the room, we cant see the whole fight if you zoom in so closely! Fighting-dolls does this a lot and the camera shakes lol annoying
[/quote

That said Dawn vs Eden #1 Pins only filmed at distance with a GoPro camera does not sell well, even at a reduced price  :o

https://modelswrestling.gumroad.com/l/DawnEdenGoPro

{alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2023, 07:33:21 AM »
Yes wayy too close all thhe time I dont get it!! Please producers we are not there in the room, we cant see the whole fight if you zoom in so closely! Fighting-dolls does this a lot and the camera shakes lol annoying
[/quote

That said Dawn vs Eden #1 Pins only filmed at distance with a GoPro camera does not sell well, even at a reduced price  :o

{alt} {alt} {alt}
There are extremes at both ends. Most people don't want an entire fight filmed with the zoom on and nobody wants a fight filmed from a distance. There is a happy medium to the conversation. Filming an entire shoot from a distance was never a good idea.

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2023, 06:17:29 PM »
There are extremes at both ends. Most people don't want an entire fight filmed with the zoom on and nobody wants a fight filmed from a distance. There is a happy medium to the conversation. Filming an entire shoot from a distance was never a good idea.

You can also buy the fight filmed closer with the normal camera :)

https://modelswrestling.gumroad.com/l/DawnEden
{alt} 

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2023, 11:11:10 PM »
The film editor in me would buy both. I like buying matches that have multiple camera angles and making my own "Jaybees Edit". I've stated before a hobby of mine is finding ways to edit all the catfight/wrestling videos I purchase.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2023, 04:31:12 AM »
[/quote

{alt} {alt} {alt}

Well in this case I think not selling too well would be marketing.  I didnt even know this existed.  Is it my particular match I like? Not necessarily but now I know about it at least!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 04:32:30 AM by clark85 »