News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Fat Girl Intimidation Factor

• 3 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
The Fat Girl Intimidation Factor
« on: July 11, 2014, 06:21:50 AM »
It's no secret that I'm a fan of the big girl beating little girl genre, particularly school girls versus biker chicks or cowgirls. But I've also had the privilege of getting input from both sides. I've dated some very sexy biker chicks and taught at schools where some of these women have been beaten senseless. Consequently, I don't just base my stories on how I want them to end but on reality.

Let's face it, high school girls have attitudes today and are more violent than in the past. They also have short fuses and seek out people to beat up, whether it's on a whim or part of an initiation to get accepted into a gang. And biker chicks are easy prey, as some of my teen informers have intimated in the past. They're humiliated when a high school girl beats their ass and hardly ever pursue litigation because of it. The girls are smart and know this.

The worst beatings seem to come at the hands of fat girls, who subconsciously are venting some of their frustrations from being ostracized by slim, attractive girls and women. Maybe someone's made fun of them in the past or picked on them relentlessly. Biker chicks seem to be unlucky as hell, especially if they're caught selling drugs at a high school. In many cases, it's the fattest girls in the school that get these biker chicks and pound them into oblivion. Some biker chicks only slap at them, but the fat girls always punch -- and very hard. This is to ensure a severe beating and to send a message to the bikers. It's also what the girls call the intimidation factor.

Unfortunately, biker women also have to answer to the bikers. They can get their ass kicked or even killed by returning home without the money -- cash that these behemoths often grab from the back pockets of the biker chicks' jeans when they finish brutalizing them. This brings me to my latest story. It's not real long but I hope some biker chicks read it and stop selling drugs at the schools. If nothing else, it'll make them think twice about entering a high school.

I knew of this 25 year-old biker chick who, for some reason, started selling drugs. She had lost her job as marketing manager during the recession and couldn't find work for a couple years. When approached by her biker boyfriend, who needed her help in getting into a major gang, she saw an opportunity to make some quick cash making drops.

Her name is Barb. She's 5'4" tall and 110 pounds and she has one of the best asses I've ever seen. She's actually racked up some cash winning some "best ass in jeans" contests in bars -- both locally and in Florida during bike week.
It was a hot spring day in late April when she had to make a drop at a high school in town and collect the money. A girl name Trudy met her at the back of the school after hours and let her in. The janitor was away and the doors hadn't yet been locked. However, sometime before the first blow was landed and Barb tried to get away, the doors got locked. This occurred within 15 minutes of when Trudy let Barb in the back door.

"You got them?" the girl said. Barb nodded as she looked up at the tall girl. She was clad in tight jeans and boots and a snug black and white sweater. She felt intimidated by the 6'0" tall girl and handed the girl the dope before she got the cash. She was still a rookie at this "drop and collect" shit and just plain scared. Problem was, the girl had no intention of paying her. It was a set-up. As Barb looked at Trudy and asked for the money, she got shoved from behind. Barb flew over a striped couch and landed across a wooden bench -- both of which had been moved there near some other heaps of junk and chairs.

With her body splayed across the wooden bench and leather biker purse now on the floor, she looked back and saw one of the fattest girls she's ever seen. The girl was well over 6'0" tall, with hips as wide as a barn door. Barb's heart pounded as she tried to push herself up, knowing the girl was now waddling toward her, fists curled and glaring at her as if she were her appointed executioner.

Unable to get to her feet, the girl stormed around the bench, hiked up her giant leg up and stomped down on Barb's left shoulder. She then grabbed Barb's left leg and flung her to the floor.

Barb gasped as she tried to recover. She felt as if her ribs were crushed. Seconds later, the girl pulled her to her feet by her long blonde hair. Barb screamed as the girl clutched her golden mane and punched her in the stomach. The biker chick fell to her knees but immediately got yanked to her feet. This time an upper cut caught her in the solar plexus and knocked her on her ass.

"Don't like no biker bitches comin' to our school and selling drugs. Now it's payback time, cxnt." The girl trudged forward and tried to grab Barb by her boots. The biker woman kicked her feet out, prompting the girl to back up. Just as her boots landed on the tiles, the girl stepped forward and kicked Barb in the cxnt. She repeated the brutal blow seconds later.

"Ummphhh!" Barb grabbed her crotch and rolled to her right. But the girl reached down, grabbed her hair with both hands and yanked her to her feet. The biker chick screamed in agony as she got pulled up from behind. The girl then turned her around and engulfed her in a brutal bear hug, hoisting Barb off the floor by more than a foot.

Barb looked up and moaned as the girl squeezed the life out of her. "I oughtta just squish you to death now, you skinny bitch. You're a worthless piece of shit." The tall, fat girl then set her down on her boots and let out a deep chuckle as Barb teetered around. Just as Barb looked up, legs wobbling and mouth parted, the high school girl belted her in the mouth with her fat fist, which knocked her back five or six feet. With blood flowing down both sides of her mouth, she got picked up by the hair again. Just as the girl let her go, she delivered a haymaker to her nose. Barb's nose popped like a cherry as blood sprayed on her shirt and sweater. Another blow to the temple knocked her to the floor.

The huge girl and slim woman were now by the steps leading to the back door. Half the blonde's face was bloody but the fat girl was far from being finished. She reached down, grabbed Barb between the legs, hoisted her up and threw her down the steps. Barb slammed into the door with her right shoulder. She raised her arm up and tried to push the crash bar on the door but it was locked. The girl let out a sonorous laugh. "You're not going anywhere, little bitch!"

As Barb sat there on her ass breathing heavily and bleeding from multiple orifices, the fat 18 year-old  teen waddled down the steps. This time she picked Barb up under the arms and slammed her back-first against the door. Barb got slammed twice more. She smacked the back of her head against the door the last time, which nearly made her swoon from a sudden dizzy spell. Seconds later, the fat girl grabbed a fistful of denim near Barb's crotch, wrapped her thick arm around the front of her neck and slammed her head into the door.

Barb sank to her stomach like a sack of potatoes, her legs elevated up the steps and head near the base of the door. A lift of the head by the hair and face-slam knocked her out.

When she came to, Barb was on her knees in the girl's locker room, Her arms were tied to a weight bench with her bare ass exposed. This was how the cops found her after the girl had dragged her the entire length of the school to the locker room. Some say the fat girl dragged Barb across the floor to the locker room by her boots as Barb lay on her stomach; the girl then ripped off her sweater, jeans and boots. Rumor has it the girl wanted to kill the woman but several girls stepped in to save her. The fat teen was choking her with her forearm as Barb kneeled on the floor naked before the girls intervened. The tie-up was a wicked suggestion that both humiliated the biker chick and sent her to jail.

Drug-dealing biker chicks be warned! There are some girls that want to do more than harm you if you sell drugs in their schools. It may be just a matter of time before someone gets killed if she meets up with the wrong teen girl.

BMR

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:58:19 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline MikeyZ

Re: The Fat Girl Intimidation Factor
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 01:54:35 AM »
Good story Bikemanrick. As always.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:02:07 PM »
Great story. Would love to see what one of these fat girls do to a group of tiny athletic cheerleaders.

Offline ardz

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »
Slender sexy agent wearing an all white skintight suit was on  a mission to spy on a criminal syndicate headed by a notorious fat girl. slender agent is 29  y.o 5'7 110 lbs slender body thin legs and arms and narrow shoulders[/b] and has small boobs while notorious big fat girl is 5;6 but 285 lbs. big fat arms , thick legs wide shoulders and a big back.

As Ms skinny agent was traversing a narrow alley ms fat girl suddenly appear in front of her and was immediately bear hugged . ms fat girl sat down on a chair while she sat ms skinny agent on her big laps, her fat legs pinned and squeezed skinny agent's thin legs while her skinny arms was held by strong arms behind her back, her other arms then opened  the zipper of her skintight suit which exposes her tank tops which she then ripple apart to expose her small breast which she now teased, cupped and fondled, she then reach out and pick up a filly feather duster which she now used to tickle her small breast. the poor sexy agent was weakened by the tickling and could not fight for she was extremely weak to fight this mammoth girl she was then carried by the big girl to their dungeon for additional tickling punisments. ;)