News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Awwww, Shucks I missed it" (Oldtimers....)

• 4 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Awwww, Shucks I missed it" (Oldtimers....)
« on: August 20, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »
     As an "Old duffer" I am a bit sad that I missed this; It would have been very nice and exciting to see, but like they say, "Oh well...."
------------
      I heard that it was kind of a really big all out catfight brawl involving many of my favorites....(How about you-any of your favorites too? Post your thoughts, regrets...)

It all started with some bickering between Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch. Raquel slapped Sophia hard sending her stumbling backwards into Claudia Cardinale. Claudia grabbed Sophia by the hair, slapped her and sent her reeling towards Bridgette Bardot, who ripped open the front of her dress. Meanwhile Raquel got bopped hard by Ursula Andress who was mad that Raquel had pushed her. Ursula put Raquel in a headlock and     yelled at Pam Grier to help her out. They doubleteamed the sexy vixen taking turns slapping her, pulling her hair and stripping her down to a sexy slip and garters. Pam shouted as both Barbara Eden and Stella Stevens grabbed her; Raquel quickly recovered and joined in the fun. Pam amazingly knocked both blondes senseless and had landed a fast snap punch to Raquels chin when Tina Louise and Dawn Wells showed up. A young Donna Mills joined in and down went Pam. As Raquel staggered a now topless Sophia attacked her with fresh fury. Soon both Raquel and Sophia were topless and Sophia was trying to choke Raquel with her own bra.
      A new flury of motion as Diana Reigg and Honor Blackman showed up; they immediately decided to take out the recovering lovely blondes, Stella and Barbara. Diana rather easily stripped Barbara as much as she wanted before putting her to bed with a most sexy sleeper hold. Then she had some fun with Barbara with her friend Honor. As Barbara went down, Diana turned on Honor and showed her how proficient she was in both martial arts and catfighting skills.
    I heard that the fun continued even more and the action got hotter when Barbara Feldon, Stephanie Powers and Linda Evans joined the rumble. Barbara made the mistake of getting between Linda and Stephanie; both slapped her silly; she escaped but ran into another lovely brunette Martine Bestwickie.
Martina took Barbara down easily. She rescued Stephanie from Linda and had some fantastic catffight fun before finishing the beautiful blonde off....with her sexy long legs. The redheaded Stephanie tried to get away but it was too late.....
       "Redheads are delicious," Martine mused louldly as she surveyed the ranshackled room where all of the action took place. She spied a couple of half naked dazed lovelies and decided to have a bit more "sweet stuff," before leaving and relaying this story to someone....(At least that's what I heard.....)

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: "Awwww, Shucks I missed it" (Oldtimers....)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:45:35 AM »
Another tough Redheaded Woman stays into the Ring, it was sexy Senta Berger from Austria, who had the same powerful Body like the english darkness Queen Martine Beswick. These both Beauties starts now a real firework of a Catfight with bittered Hairpulling,  strong Legs squeezing and chooking Attacs on the floor. It would get back and forth during the hard fought battle, both take all of their energy in this hot rumble...

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:44:03 PM »
That's a fun little quick shot! Thanks!

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:25:58 AM »
What had happend then, when Victoria Vetri and Imogen Hassall had to stand a real nude Catfight in light water on the Beach, at the Set from the Movie "When Dinosaurs ruled the Earth" ? Another Dream from me was a nude swimming Catfight in the open Sea between Raquel Welch against Martine Beswick, what a right Trill it had given  :o

Offline Raypops

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 11:10:20 AM »
  Great thread! Redhead Jill St John and blonde Elke Sommer should join in this fracas.