News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Unexpected Event

• 0 Replies

Offline WJcouple

Unexpected Event
« on: July 06, 2015, 03:13:26 PM »
My wife Kim and I were wrapping up a very enjoyable beach vacation.  At age 50 Kim is still a looker. Always a bit of gym rat she keeps her self in great shape at 5'6". 133 lbs. each morning on vacation we participated in beach workout classes. On this particular morning I told Kim that after class we were going to jog the beach and then ger wild and naked at a small oasis of trees and sand I found. She was definitely up for it and looking great as we started workout class. All during the week I noticed a women in the same class, built similar to Kim...blonde, in shape, similar age. I vainly though this mystery blonde was checking me out, but now I came to conclusion she was checking out Kim. After the workout as we prepared to run I told Kim that the blonde was sizing her up. She laughed and took off running. We found the little oasis and I was very aroused, Kim looked sweatly, hot and sexy. As soon as we were hidden she quickly peeled off her shorts and t shirt and looked stunning in a pink thong an sports bra. There was an old tree stump which she stood on...teasingly she started doing bodybuilding poses. Wow!  My raging hard on was more raging then ever. Side chest pose, the a nice bicep pose. She turned her back to me for a great lat spread..peeing off her sports bra. As Kim turned back around the smile on her face turned to confusion as she looked over my shoulder.  I turned around and there stood the mystery blonde. Staring down Kim and striped down to a white thong. Neither woman said a word. They locked eyes and kim approached the blonde. They both looked great in their thongs and slowly started circling each other.  " you're going to have to learn to mind your own business" Kim hissed at the blonde. Instantly the blonde thrust at Kim grabbing her arm and with a quick hip toss had Kim on her back. " You think so? " the blonde challenged. Kim  got up and came at the blonde but was greeted with another hip toss. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This two sexy mature woman, but my wife possibly getting her ass beat. Tis time the blonde pounced, but Kim managed to move enough to make her just miss.  Now both on the ground ey struggled and rolled. This fight was getting more even. Kim rolled on top and grabbed the blonde from behind, around the waist and from her knees stood up with the blonde. Kim's muscles were popping as she carried the blonde then roughly slammed her back to ground. The blonde kicked at Kim but missed and now she was on her back, exposed to Kim attacking her..which she did with power and speed. Kim now straddled the blonde, who tryed in vain to get her off but couldn't. Kim lightly slapped her and taunted her" don't ever interrupt me again bitch". I noticed Kim now firmly moving her knee into in cxnt of the prowled out blonde. Kim's pin was excellent, her temper up and strength showing. "Get off me " the blonde screamed. And to my surprise Kim did. Then lifted the blonde to her feet by her hair. Quickly Kim scooped her up between the legs.. And then carried the blonde out of the oasis and dumped her in the water. One last contemptible foot to the blonde left her lying on her back at the waters edge. " See you at workout class tomorrow" Kim smirked as she returned to the hidden grove to be rewarded for her victory.