News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight sign up !! Olympic village now haunted.

• 64 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Hmmm, well if it ain't too late to throw my name into the mix then I'd love to join in rather than take a seat on the haystacked sidelines.  For me...now at least...is about remembering yer childhood, going from door to door and getting treats and being with yer friends.  While I have a few friends n this contest already it seems the real TREAT for me will be gettin to shred a few costumes...and MORE!   So I know we have a Princess, a sexy maid...and now a sexy girl scout!  But I ain't no lil girl....and I ain't a proper scout either!  I'm comin for all y'all....and I plan on sewing a "Catfight Champion" patch to my sash!

Omg Tina !!! That is an INSTANT classic!!! So totally hot!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
YAY!!!!!!   Thank you Stormy!!!

Victory Dance!

{alt}

In your face Heidi. Get ready.... because I am coming for you!

Whatever .... Natalia , you are BEYOND immature .... its like I'm fighting my 15 year old cousin! Seriously .....

Heheh, ohh Natalia sweetheart, you'll definitely be coming for Heidi.. in more ways than one ;)

Don't worry Princess, we'll get the cute lil' cat maid first. We'll punish her for being such an immature brat, and tie her up nice and tight for everyone to see exactly what happens to naughty gals who mess with the Gold Diggers :-*

Nnnnnnnmmmm..... SO true Mommy! I cannot wait to break this bratty brunette.. Would be fun to have a little maid for us to boss around ! *curtsies*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES  ...

LIL TINA ... Scouting for some hauntingly good catfighting. Cookies and Claws extended, as a sexy girl scout.. LIL TINA is entered!!

Ladies c

Storm

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Woo hoo!!  Thank ya so much Storm for letting me join!   And thank you too Heidi for the kind words!  Though by the look of Lexi's tush she's been eating a few of my cookies already.....a few BOXES of my cookies.   (Hehe....never to early to start a lil sass! ;) )