News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed team vs girls

• 2 Replies

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Mixed team vs girls
« on: July 09, 2018, 02:12:09 AM »
Hello, Iam new here me english is not good, but I can read and enjoy the stories here, I have a idea and need help with it:

Mixed team (wife and husband) erotic wrestling  a female team.
Combination wrestling and erotic wrestling (body slam, camel clutch, scissors, suplex, bearhug, suplex belly to belly, moves of wrestling)
erotic wrestling (trib wrestling, slaps to boobs, attack to the vagina, clit, nipples, boob massages) combination with the wrestling moves.
I need help , me english is not good for write, I need some write it, I have pics of manga as the idea of it storie)
Only win with KO (ko by cum or by sleeper hold or other skill )
Can wrestle both same time or one each one.
If a rival is KO, then the other team can attack both or the rival need defeat to the 2.
Can wrestle oiled, in toples or nude or bikini

The idea is : wife and husband know as mixed team have a daughter she need surgery and need bill, mixed team practice wrestling as sport,
then they want money and see in a adult page a contest of wrestling, all are women, then they enter but the referee say only women, then the promotor
ask to the public live y by internet if they want to the mixed team wrestle and all answer yes and there are stake favor of mixed team, then
he accept mixed team enter too, the premium is enought for pay the surgery.

Some like it idea ?
I have idea of as begin and ending the match, I have pics or images of manga as help of the match.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:26:10 AM by sugoishadow »

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Mixed team vs girls
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:30:31 PM »

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Mixed team vs girls
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:08:25 AM »
I can write in spañish the storie too some here can translate to english too :)
Some here like it idea ?