News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marilyn Monroe vs Jane Russell

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Marilyn Monroe vs Jane Russell
« on: June 04, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

Reporting from the scene of Ms Russell and Ms Monroe settling their differences in the ring of an arena, I'm keeping you updated on one of the most iconic Hollywood catfights! My name is Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for Celeb Today your favourite classy magazine for all things bitchy.

JANE RUSSELL: (in 1956) 35 years, 5'7", 59 kg

MARILYN MONROE: (in 1956) 30 years, 5'5", 53 kg

JANE RUSSELL:

{alt}
[url=https://ibb.co/C5bNZ01]{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

MARILYN MONROE:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
upload images

MARILYN MONROE and JANE RUSSELL:

{alt}
Above, MARILYN: "You conceited, overrated bitch think only because you're taller than me you're stronger, too? - How about an arm wrestle, slut? Then I'll show you how a real woman deals with a pathetic loser like you."

{alt}
Above, JANE: "So, here we are, little dumb blonde brat...what was that about you arm wrestling me? Don't you think you ought to grow a pair of guns first? Come on and I'll break your little girl's wrist, you silly, foolish bimbo! Just before I completely squash you in the ring."

{alt}
Above, MARILYN: "Let's smile and keep up appearances for the press photos, street whore...I'll announce to my fans soon enough how I'm going to stomp on your already worn out smelly prostitute's pussy before letting you have an orgasm at the slightest touch of my real woman's body and then slam you into the ground until you're a messy pulp."

{alt}
Above, JANE:"What did you just say, you stinking sperm filled casting couch whore? I'll piss into your mouth when I pin you in the ring. At least that will be a change from all the cocks you've usually got rammed in it to get your jobs in Hollywood. You'll regret this, you ugly, washed up hag!"

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:45:03 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Marilyn Monroe vs Jane Russell
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 11:32:19 AM »
Jane was a powerful woman,. She would destroy sexy Marilyn

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 12:51:07 AM »
Jane was a powerful woman,. She would destroy sexy Marilyn
I had a feeling that sweet Marilyn wasn't going to be very successful trying to make sense in a fight with Jane but still I
 didn't expect Jane to bulldoze her in a battle this one sided.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 04:22:46 PM »
Note even close, but a pretty sight for the spectators...Jane just toys with Monroe, from beginning to end... at best, Marilyn manages to get surprise, cheap shot in... which only makes things that much worst for her, as it p... Jane off !

Not usually of said. but, in this case, I so could see it taking place in a ring... in posh dresses, high-heels and stockings !

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 04:40:17 PM »
Marilyn didn't make it to the top by accident. She would destroy Jane with ease.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 07:44:14 PM »
Marilyn didn't make it to the top by accident. She would destroy Jane with ease.

Clearly, the voters don't agree with you....BUT I expected this poll to be VERY CLOSE and it shocked me how decisively Jane walked away with the vote. (Maybe it's a blond thing, or perhaps people just want to see MM beaten, but in a real fight, I still think it would be far more interesting than the squash the vote turned out to be.)

Now we have to hope someone writes a story of the quality these two ICONS deserve.