News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

titfight question for the ladies

• 13 Replies

Offline ragingfreak

titfight question for the ladies
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »
What made you decide titfighting is something you wanted to try? I understand where catfighting or wrestling may have come from. With it being on TV or in RL. Just wondered what the spark was for titfighting.

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
Re: titfight question for the ladies
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 02:28:16 AM »
Simple answer: hostboard. I didnt even know it existed until I stumbled upon it. I was really into oil wrestling at the time so yeah. Consequently I got one of my friends to try it with me. Really straight forward kneeling on a bed tops off no hands. First person to get knocked over, knocked off, or submit lost. I tipped the cow off the bed. She was bigger than me for the record like 34G ish?

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:10:59 PM »
Bigger isn’t always better in a titfight. Sometimes it can be a disadvantage as I’m sure you know. Firmness and endurance are very important

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 01:11:32 AM »
Bigger isn’t always better in a titfight. Sometimes it can be a disadvantage as I’m sure you know. Firmness and endurance are very important

Did someone read my essay  :-* hehe yes bigger isn't always better.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:12:26 PM »
Nothing really "made me" I was a dancer while my then bf/fiancé was serving our country (had to eat) any way after doing a night of oil wrestling at the club I worked at then shaving cream one of our "veteran" dancers who did the private parties and shows had a party to do her normal partner she worked with was out sick, she asked me to fill in it was good cash, we did a slow erotic wrestle gig and after she asked me if i ever used my girls to titfight , I had no real idea what it was then, she took me aside and explained it and then we met at her place to show me she was heavier up top then I was, she showed me it was a lot more than just bump and rub and that certain moves or things you can do to wear your opponent down, I was curious at first why she showed interest in me when there were plenty of girls with implants and she said for a woman who is all natural to be a full D and firm as i am was rare and i would be a threat, I lost to her nearly every time out as he showed me and my first few matches she helped me get i lost , i just didn't know the right things nor did i really take it serious, one night she arranged a tf against a red head that could have bee nay twin in stature and size and firmness i stood there facing this woman and i felt a certain unmeasurable confidence in my own figure and bust , after a VERY exhausting boob to boob  match i made her give and I was elated and on cloud 9 my girl that taught me had a warm smile and from there i have made point to  keep my chest ,lats,back and tummy taught and boobs as firm as i can without losing tissue to muscle and decrease size.  While i have said many times here in these Q and A areas while size dos not always matter it also matters if you are matching with in your size range, this one reason I only will match a heavy firm C unto a F or FF those really larger cups may not all be firm as i am but the weight in them can ruin your day in a tf, you have t ope say fighter in any style and a tf is no different if a heavy F or H wants to "titbox" you it will hurt and could really cause internal damage like tendon tears and muscle tears, you have to make them fight your fight or may as well just hand her your bra and go home.

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 06:01:30 PM »
You know Dotti you may have just given me my next essay topic.  Thank you kindly, Doll.

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 07:29:11 PM »

Did someone read my essay  :-* hehe yes bigger isn't always better.
. Lol yes I read your essay. It was quite an enjoyable read

Offline Stunning Steph

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 04:44:13 PM »
What made you decide titfighting is something you wanted to try? I understand where catfighting or wrestling may have come from. With it being on TV or in RL. Just wondered what the spark was for titfighting.

Once this is answered definitively can we please work out how foot fighting became a thing?

Ok well for titfighting the internet definitely took it to another level of 'oh ok this really is a thing' but before then and I'd really be surprised if this isn't applicable to most people, sometimes you compare yourself to someone physically and sometimes you look for an excuse to take that a step further to make a point or to see how well you compare.

When I was young I often ended up having play fights with other girls and some boys and there were a few times when I would use that as an excuse to 'oh no this body part has come into some kind of contact with that body part purely coincidentally and by accident during our activity'.

I'm oddly proud of spelling definitively right first time in that first sentence without relying on the spellchecker to catch it.

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2019, 01:33:16 AM »

Once this is answered definitively can we please work out how foot fighting became a thing?

Ok well for titfighting the internet definitely took it to another level of 'oh ok this really is a thing' but before then and I'd really be surprised if this isn't applicable to most people, sometimes you compare yourself to someone physically and sometimes you look for an excuse to take that a step further to make a point or to see how well you compare.

When I was young I often ended up having play fights with other girls and some boys and there were a few times when I would use that as an excuse to 'oh no this body part has come into some kind of contact with that body part purely coincidentally and by accident during our activity'.

I'm oddly proud of spelling definitively right first time in that first sentence without relying on the spellchecker to catch it.

Can confirm, have done such a thing. In fact I did it before my very first titfight out of curiosity before I issued any sort of a challenge. Mama didnt raise no bitch but she also didnt raise a stupid Ho.

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 10:59:22 AM »
That was quite simple:
Girls hugging topless. And realizing mine were not just bigger, but also pushing hers in. It turned as on, and that led to further comparisons, and they became more erotic time by time...
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline Amywilltakeonall

• I'll smoother you
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 11:06:09 AM »
For me was all about the comments I would get on my chest from people. Then a girl I was talking to told me about it and how I would be a great contender. So long story short decided to give it a try and find a new experience and haven't looked back since. Glad I tried it and look forward to meeting other breast to challenge me.

DottiD

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2019, 03:05:50 PM »
Ladies,

Is there any advantage or disadvantage to having pierced nipples in a titfight?

Many thanks
C
If you have piercings and a woman without faces you you have the advantage naturally cause you have surgical level steel dragging on her skin, and you will never beat her nipples, 2 women each with a piercing are the same as without equal and again the skin suffers, personally while I am priced I never keep my piercings in unless my opponent shows u wearing hers then mine get put in or she removes hers

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2019, 06:24:16 PM »
I actually got into it due to my mom doing them. I have wrestled and fought since I was young and witnessed my mom doing it one day. I was fascinated by it and we had a long talk about how competitive it can be. My first happened against one of her friends daughters. I lost that fight and have lost several titfights in the past. My girls are not the best on the planet, but they're always willing to come out and fight.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 09:36:11 PM »
Very interesting the piercing question. I didn´t know piercings would be an advantage, I will tell my girlfriend (an Hcup) to not remove them in a titfight, It could be the difference between winning or losing.
In a catfight I think all piercings are a disadvantage, I have seen ear and belly piercings harshly torn off and friends of mine told me how a ruthless girl rip out a nipple piercing from the poor losing girl (I wish I´d seen that fight). Women are so evil when they fight any choice is valid to inflict pain.