News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taylor Swift vs Céline Dion

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Taylor Swift vs Céline Dion
« on: June 25, 2020, 03:47:10 AM »
{alt}

CÉLINE DION: 'I'LL BREAK THAT BITCH IN HALVES!'

The legend of entertainment feuds with the queen of pop

by Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Las Vegas. World stars Céline Dion and Taylor Swift are set to battle it out in the ring, right there in the desert city.
Each of the ladies hoped to acquire a contract for a period of Las Vegas residency performances but only one of them could take the spot. This led to Taylor and Céline rivalling with each other until an angry Taylor suggested the 'old lady should rather seek her residency in a senior citizens' home'. Céline, seething with anger, retaliated: 'I don't think they would favor somebody over me whom they'd have to train for the job by possibly giving her free singing lessons.'
The situation has culminated in Taylor and Céline agreeing to settle their competition in a singing contest - a 'battle of voices' - and a wrestling match in the ring.
They will fight wearing dresses, each woman trying to tear her opponent's dress off her while keeping hers on.
Needless to say, tickets for this commercially scheduled event sold out within 30 minutes from the opening of the online sale, so unfortunately this time CelebToday cannot offer any of the exclusive deals to the readers which they would usually expect.
However, we will keep you updated about the battle between Céline and Taylor through our exclusive live ticker directly from Las Vegas.

CÉLINE: 52 years, 5'7", 55 kg, 34A

TAYLOR: 30 years, 5'10", 63 kg, 32B

BELOW: Taylor and Céline

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BELOW: Céline, in the dress she will wear for her fight with Taylor

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BELOW: Taylor, wearing the dress in which she will battle it out with Céline

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BELOW: Céline and Taylor, flexing their arms; each lady claimed to have the bigger muscles

{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Taylor Swift vs Céline Dion
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »
I would WRECK Celine Dion. I don't care what anyone thinks
What might be the most surprising for many is perhaps Taylor leaving Céline far behind in the singing contest.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Taylor Swift vs Céline Dion
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 09:59:16 PM »
In the last pics, it looks like Celine has some muscles, Tayor not so much. Despite her age, she would still wreck Taylor.