News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bigboobsdiannej Versus Charokat! Tit Squeeze fight Poll story

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Bigboobsdiannej Versus Charokat! Tit Squeeze fight Poll story
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:34:15 AM »
The URL for the Poll with comments is:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,9048.msg52343.html#msg52343

bigboobsdiannej http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12254
VS
charokat ]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=8815]

Pick your favorite to win!
The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The Story:
                                                    The room is quiet, but hot and stuffy as I finish wiping down the wall mats after the previous fight, my head still reeling from the sight of Katterina and Titfight_bitch going at it. I finally finished and then quickly picked up my stuff and got out of the room and went to check out the setup for the next battle. A half hour later as I satat the screen and finished reseting everything needed, I glanced up at the main monitor and saw none other then Charokat strutting into the room! She was wearing a pair of red shorts, and nothing else, her large breasts bouncing slightly from side to side as she walked to the other side of the room to await her opponent. None of the women knew who they would be fighting till they entered the small room, and I had found a great foe to test Charokat's skill at Tit Squeeze fighting in Bigboobsdiannej.  The door opened again just at that moment and in walked the huge breasted fighter. "Ha looks like I get to fight some small breasted bitch instead of someone of my own caliber", she said! " Small breasted? Who are you talking about? said Charocat as she cupped her impressive boobs! "You could never say such a thing about my babies!"
                                   "Well, they will be bigger after I finish with them!" purred Bigboobsdiannej as
she adjusted her pink colored jogging pants! Charo starts a steady stream of curses in her native language as she storms to the center of the room and motions for Dianne to get over there. "Bring those cow tits here so I can milk them! Dianne struts over just as I ring the bell twice and they each grab a handful of titflesh. The bell rings and the two fighters get right too it! "I'll have you defeated in no time flat you second rate titfighter!" Dianne taunts as  she pulls down on her rivals boobs! Charo seems unfazed and starts twisting each of the huge tits in her hands around a few times before tugging them all around like taffy! Dianne is known for being very rough and she tugs and pulls Charo's rack all around her chest, but Charo shows nothing but disgust on her face as she sinks her fingers into the undersides of each tit and stretches them outwards with all her might! "These things are too soft for titfighting, maybe you should try renting them as punching bags"! Charo starts pulling the tits apart as far as she can go and then rams them together over and over, each time twisting them from underneath till her fingers are horizontal!
                                                 Augh... fucking Spanish whore.. you will pay for that!" But before she can make good on her threat the Spanish beauty starts crushing the fronts of each tit, making sure that her foe's nipples are getting attention with every hard squeeze, then adds a hard tiwst each time and tugs outwards! "AHHHHHHhh... shiittt that hurts you fucking assholeeeee...I'lll get your sorry ass for thissss...... just let me get a better grip!" Her hands are oozing with her foe's titflesh as she tries desperately to hurt her back but Charo is far ahead of her in the dishing out of pain department and with a few choice Spanish words she steps up her attack and has Dianne in big trouble with a vicious double titted slamming that slowly drives her back towards a wall looking quite distressed! "Not tough as you think are you!", taunts Charo as she now rams her fingers into the outsides of Dianne's tits till they disappear into her titflesh and Dian’e's face twists in utter pain as Charo expertly finds her weak points and takes full advantage! After about 10 seconds of nonstop abuse Dianne can take no more and screams out her submission!" OK you goddamn witch you win this round! Now get off myyyyy... freaking tits!"
                        Charo turns and struts around the room holding her arms high in victory! "She is nothing, I am the best and she is useless cow titted loser!" she yells loudly as she finishes her victory walk and leaves the room. Dianne is still against the wall in shock at the beating she just took for the Spanish fighter. You can still see where Charo's fingers dug into her tits as she turns and leaves the room, no doubt to find the ice that awaits her and get ready for the 2nd round! Charo returns after only 10 minutes and once again struts around the room for the camera's telling everyone what she thinks about Dianne. Just a few seconds before the 15 minute buzzer sounds in walks Dianne, looking pissed and ready to try again as she quickly makes her way to the center of the room!
                                                      Oh, back for more, you are a stupid fool then!" taunts Charo as she struts up to her and I sound the double bell. This time Dianne grabs the bottoms of her foe’s boobs while Charo goes for the insides, switching her hands so that her right hand is grabbing the right tit and her left is grabbing the inside of the left one. Dianne looks confused, until the bell rings and her foe rips each tit up an down as her fingers crush them in a death grip!
                            "OOohhhhhh FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" screams out Dianne as her tits are savagely ripped up and down her chest, her own attack completely forgotten already. "Bet this feels real good on those big boobs you have, COW!!" taunts Charo as she looks strained already form the effort she is giving to abuse the 2 big boobs and keep Dianne off her game! Dianne cries out as Charo quickly starts just sinking her fingers into each tit again and probing for her weakest area's then as soon as she see's Dianne's reaction she presse onward and within a few seconds Dianne is starting to sob in absolute agony from the utterly vicious assault on her boobs. "Ohh yoou bitchhhh, my achingg freakiinggg titssssss.....AHHHHHHHHHH........OOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!' Charo is in control and forces Dianne downwards till she on her knee's then she goes all the way down to the floor till she is straddling
her belly and continuing her assault on Dianne's tits! One thing you can say about Dianne is that she does not quit easily and it's another 5 seconds before she finally sobs out her surrender and pushes Charo off her with a huge heave!
                              "GETT tHE FUCKK OFF ME BITCHHH!!!" "Ohhhhh......AAUGGHHHHHHH, what did you do to my tits!!!!!????" she cries as she tries to massage them softly! Charo struts around the room holding her arms up in victory as she yell," bring on the next one so I can take her down too!!!" " I will leave them all flat on their backs and begging, just like LOSER!!!!!!"  After another lap she goes out the door, leaving a still sobbing Dianne to lick her wounds!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:40:01 AM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr