News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request 3

• 4 Replies

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
Request 3
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:26:34 AM »
This'll be a great one. It's classic Cute vs Hot, Innocent vs naughty, Virgin vs.... well for arguments sake we'll say slutty.

On the Left is Emily she's 5'4" 130lbs. Has a great chest (C I would guess), perfect curves around her middle,  perfect baby bearing hips, ending with a pair of tight muscled legs. She's 18 years and a virgin O.O doesn't smoke and doesn't drink at all, and as you can she she's super cute.

On the right is Angelica she's about 5'6" 130lbs. Her chest is smaller than Emily's but still great, she also has great curves, and very sexy pair of legs. Her personality is almost exact opposite as Emily's though. She goes out and parties and has been with multiple guys in bed (where is a sex goddess), smokes cigarettes and drinks.

These two were very good friends when they were younger but now they absolutely hate eachother. Angelica hates how Emily thinks she's so innocent and how guys want her just because she's a virgin. She hates the cutie act and relly wants to teach her a lesson. She tells Emily if they get in a fight that she would make her submit and take her virginity with a dildo. Then give some guy a hand job and spray it on Emily's face and put the pictures on the internet, that would sure take away her cuteness.

This made Emily furious Emily wanted to break Angelica's nose and then break all of her fingers one by one just to hear her scream. Then knock out a few of angelica's teeth. She wouldn't be able to get many guys after that.

These two are almost even in size and toughness. If they got in a real fight I have no idea which would win. It's probably my favorite fantasy fight so make it a good one for me :)

Remember if you write one for me i'll write one for you.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request 3
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:34:53 AM »
You started to move closer & closer to seeing your very favorite fantasy come true in real life. For months now Emily has heard all these stories  from different people about how Angelica is going to kick her ass & fuck her with a dildo, then jerk some guys off & make them come all over her face, & Emily has been getting angrier & angrier. Then one day you ran into Emily & she looked even better than ever so you started hanging out with her. Emily might be very clean cut, maybe even still a virgin, but she sure did make out well, & feeling up her big solid breasts had you hot as hell & you just had the feeling that it wasn't going to be long before you got inside of her panties. Even more exciting than that is that Emily is so clean cut that she went to bed early every night & it wasn't strange for you to drop her home between 9-10PM. Very soon afterwards you ran into Angelica, & that sexy, slut would relieve all that built up tension that Emily left you every night. She was wild & crazy as she sucked your cock right under the table at the bar, or while you were driving, & sometimes the two of you would spend the night fucking & sucking. The fact that the two of them hated eachother, & that inevitably they were going to get into a knock down/drag out fist fight would have been more than enough to keep you excited, but the fact that you were with one of them & then the other almost every day for 2 weeks, and that while you with either of them the subject just kept coming up over & over again.

Exactly Ed, just about every day for two weeks now you & Emily would talk about Angelica, & Emily would tell you what she was going to do to Angelica, & then Angelica would tell you what she was going to do to Emily. Then you luckily told each woman that you had run into the other woman, & using a very good strategy you told each woman what the other woman had threatened to do to her, & you told each woman that they better be careful, you were worried about her, because you thought the other woman was going to win the fight. That made each of them even angrier, & you kept escalating the level of the threats & humiliations to each woman until the point that when this fight happens it would be more exciting then anything that ever happened in your life time. What you didn't know was that each of them knew that you were going out with the other one. All of their friends had seen you & told the other one,  they spoke on the phone, each woman telling the other woman off, each woman telling the other woman what she intends to do to her, right in front of you Ed, & all the people you all hang out with.

BIRTHDAY BASH
Then it was your birthday & you had made plans to spend the day with Emily & meet Angelica at night. Emily looked particularly good. She was wearing a white minidress, with stockings & high heels & she was made up very pretty. You came in & the two of you started kissing & soon you had your hand in her open dress & she loosened her bra so it slid won & hung over her stomach & her huge firm breasts made you so excited. Emily started telling you that she heard that fuckin whore Angelica had been talking more shit behind her back & that she can't wait to get her hands on that sleazy, big mouth whore, & as she described just how she wanted to blacken her eyes, & break her fuckin nose, & bash in all of her teeth your cock started getting as hard as a rock & much to your surprise Emily grabbed your cock right though your jeans & started to tell you aggressively how this was her cock, & that whore Angelica is never gonna touch your cock again. She opened the button of your pants & pulled you big, hard cock right out of your pants telling you, "did you hear what that whore wants to do to me. She thinks she is going to fuck me with a dildo. She thinks she's going to embarrass me & make a fool out of me right in front of you & all of our friends, but she is wrong." You cock was trying to bust out of the skin as she leaned forward & put your big, hard cock right in between her big massive titties, & as you looked down her nipples were all swollen & erect, & they were huge & dark & just so sexy. Emily was jerking you off & telling you about your favorite fantasy fight in the world. You couldn't take it as she shoves you over onto your back & raised up over you as she slowly lowered her small, tight wet, hot pussy down right onto your big, hard erect cock. She was raising herself up & lowering herself down & her huge breasts were flapping around as she kept telling you that she was going to bloody that stupid whore bitch up & punch her face in. She said, "that ugly whore bitch thinks she's going to fuck me with a dildo, I'm going to fight her for your cock. Your cock is mine, its all mine, not like that pathetic slut who fucks everything that fuckin moves. I'm going to shove that fuckin dildo right into her ass & teach her a fuckin lesson she's never forget." Now you were exploding, screaming uncontrollably as you shot stream after stream of hot come right into Emily's dripping hot cxnt, as you watched her big, sexy tits bouncing up & down right in front of your face, you wished this minute would never fuckin end. This was turning out to be the best birthday ever.

Emily said that she had another surprise for you, but she wouldn't tell you what is was. The two of you drove to a parking lot that was just closing. The parking attendant let the car in & as you drove around to the back, much to your surprise their was a large crowd Waiting there. When you & Emily got out of the car you could see Angelica, dress in a tight black micro mini skirt with a white ruffled blouse, high heels & fish net stockings. She had on a lot of makeup & she looked sexy as hell. As you & Emily approached the bench she was sitting on Angelica laughed & said, "I'm surprised you had the fuckin nerve to show up you pathetic little bitch," & she holds up this huge, hard erect strap on dildo saying, "just like I promised ass hole, this is the cock I"m going to fuck you with, & then I'll leave it hear with you while I take Ed home & take his cock for my own." Emily lost her temper first & she lunged right at Angelica, & Angelica wasn't ready for her. She grabbed her hair with both of her hands & she started yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, & Angelica was screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head as Emily dragged her by her fuckin hair, right off of the bench & Angelica fell over onto her knee's screaming "aaahhh, let go, let go of me you fuckin cxnt." Emily pulled her down onto her knee's & she started dragging Angelica across the rough cement on her hands & knee's. She's swinging this whore around the garage like a limp little floppy doll, & Angelica's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped as she's dragged across the rough cement on her hands & knee's. Angelica finally managed to lunge forward & wrap her arms around Emily's knee's & she tackled Emily to the ground & Emily screamed "aahh," as she fell right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.

Angelica tried to leap on top of Angelica, but Angelica quickly manages to leap backwards & out of the way & the two woman get up on to their feet. Angelica was up first & she raised up her fists screaming, "alright, you wana fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Emily. I'm going to punch you senseless & then I'm going to make you suck off each & every guy watching." The guys were going crazy. Emily raises her fists up too screaming, "alright, lets settle this once & for all." They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until Angelica went after Emily with her left fist, but as Emily raised her right hand up to block Angelica's punch, Angelica sent her own right fist plowing "bang," right into Emily's nose. Emily's head swung back, & as her head came back forward, Angelica smashes her fist "bang," right into her nose again, & blood started rolling from Emily's nose as her head snaps back & Emily stumbled backwards on her high heels & she almost fell over. Angelica taunted Emily, "come on bitch, I thought you were so fuckin tough, Come on you big mouth, put your fists up & fuckin fight me." Emily put her hand to her nose & seeing blood Emily lost her temper again, & as Angelica pulled her right fist back & moved in closer to throw her punch. Emily raised up her muscular right foot & she kicked Angelica "boom," right in her stomach. Angelica moaned ":ooofff," as her eyes almost bulged right out of her head & she put her hands to her aching belly & she doubled over in pain gasping for air. Emily sent her right fist plowing uppercut right at Angelica's face, trying to punch her uppercut to her jaw, but Angelica managed to step back & out of the way & Emily's punch went right past her & Emily stumbled forward a step off balance. Angelica stood up strait & sent her right fist plowing "bang," right into Emily's nose again, strait into it, swinging Emily's head back, & now blood was really rolling from her nose as she stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost fell over again.

Emily put her hand to her nose & saw her own blood & now Emily really became infuriated., her face turned beet red & she pulled her right fist all the way back screaming, "I'm bleeding you fuckin whore, how fuckin dare you make me bleed, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you." Emily ran right after Angelica screaming how she's going to kill her, "I'm going to kill you slut. I'm going to fucin kill you whore." She sent sent her fist full force right at Angelica's face again, but Angelica managed to quickly step to the side & out of the way, & as Emly went stumbling right past her quite off balance, Angelica sticks her foot out & she trips Emily, & Emily screams "aaahhh," both from the shock & the pain as she fell right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground with a bang." Angelica is crazy & she doesn't wait. She leaps right onto Emily's back, & Emily's arms & knee's just buckled right under her from the weight of Angelica as she fell right over onto her stomach on the ground & Angelica is right on top of her. Angelica is crazed & she grabs the back of Emily's hair with both of her hands & she jerks her head up off of the ground. Then quickly she shoves her head back down & "bang," she smashes Emily's face hard, right against the cement screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid wimpy bitch."

Emily is fuckin startled, & Angelica jerks her head up & she shoves it back down again & "bang," she cracks her fuckin face right against the concrete again. The quickly she raises up over Emily & she turns her over onto her back, & Emily's face is all scraped & bloody. Angelica laughs & she screams, "now I'm going to make you my slave bitch. You're going to beg me to fuck you with that dildo, & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Emily." Emily wants to stop, she cry's out, "no, please, please stop," but Angelica has been waiting a long time now to knock the shit out of Emily & she's not going to fuckin stop." Angelica grabs her hair & jerks her head up off of the ground & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the concrete. She's cracking her fuckin skull over & over again against the hard cement, & now Angelica is starting to knock Emily silly, & Emily is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her eyes are starting to swim around in her fuckin head. Angelica laughs as she jerks her head up screaming, "now tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on your fuckin little cxnt, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Tears are starting to well up & Emily's eyes, & Emily starts begging Angelica to stop, "stop, please Angelica, you win, you're tougher than I am, you beat me up & you can have Ed & I'll never go near him again.

Angelica laughs & she screams, "I already have Ed, & now I have you too, you're my slave bitch, you're my fuckin slave & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Angelica is insane. She laced her hands right through Emily's hair & she wrenches her head up off of the ground. Then quickly she shoves it back down. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling Emily's head against the cement again. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," bashing her skull against the hard concrete over & over again until Emily goes limp like a floppy doll in her hands & her eyes roll right back in her fuckin head & Emily is out cold. Angelica knocked Emily unconscious & when Angelica let go of Emily's hair, Emily was just lying there under her, her chest was heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body, but Angelica is like an insane lunatic & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Emily "bam," hard across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then wit the back of her hands she cracks her, she backhands her "bam," hard across the other side of her faced swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts smacking her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's smacking the fuckin shit out of Emily's face screaming wake up bitch, wake up you stupid whore bitch, I'm not even finished with you yet. She smacked Emily's face silly until she slaps her back awake, & when Emily's eyes blink open, Angelica grabs her hair with both of her hands & jerks her head up off of the ground screaming, "you better tell everyone that you're my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, or I'll stand you up & beat the shit out of you all over again.

Emily might be beat up, but Emily is normally quite dominant, & she's not about to let her arch enemy embarrass & humiliate her like this right in front of you & all of their friends, & her eyes fill with tears & her face turns beet red, & Emily loses her temper again & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me whore, I'm going to fuckin kill you." Angelica is beet red & she leaps up off of Emily & she leans over & she grabs her by her fuckin hair & she wrenches Emily up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, & Emily is screaming, "aaahhh, aaahhh, my hair, let go, please let go, you're hurting me," as tears start rolling from her eyes. Angelica lets go of Emily's hair & she grabs her white dress with her left hand & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she plows it "bang," right into Emily's nose, swinging her head back. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling her nose with her fist. She's smashing her fist "bang, bang, bang, bang" over & over again into Emily's nose & now she's really punching Emily's face in with her fist. She's knocking Emily's nose in & you can hear the bone of her nose crack & break & blood starts gushing from Emily's nose, rolling down her chin & spotting on her sexy white dress. Angelica shoves Emily back hard & Emily's dress rips right off of her body in Angelica's hands as Emily stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over." Emily is just standing there in her huge sexy white bra & little white lace panties & now the crowd is really cheering.

Angelica grabs Emily's bra & she holds her right up in front of herself screaming, "are you ready to submit you stupid whore bitch or do I really have to knock your face in." Emily is starting to realize that Angelica is in total control of her & that she can't do anything to stop this whore from knocking the shit out of her & desperately she starts crying out, "Ed help me, please Ed, please help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Emily, everyone was really getting off on seeing this big titted bitch get the shit knocked out of her & having her clothes ripped right off of her body, & everyone just stood there & watched as Angelica ripped Emily's bra right off of her chest, & now the crowd was really going crazy as Emily's huge, firm breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. Angelica raised her fists up like a man screaming, "now I'm going to punch those big, fat cow tits of yours black & blue Emily." She starts right fist, "bam," left breast, left fist, "bam," right breast, bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's using Emily's huge sexy tits as punching bags. She just keeps punching Emily's big sexy tits until her tits swell up & turn black & blue, & Emily becomes submissive to Angelica, & Emily has never been submissive to anyone before in her life as she screams, "alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave Angelica."

Angelica grabs Emily by her fuckin hair with her left hand, & Angelica is in total control of Emily as she grabs her shoulder with her right hand & she spins Emily around. Then she grabs Emily's panties & she rips them right off of her body & Emily falls right over onto her hands & knee's as the panties rip off of her body. Angelica grabs Emily's hair with both of her hands & she starts dragging Emily across the concrete by her fuckin hair again, & Emily is screaming from the pain of having her hair pulled right out of her head as Angelica drags her over to the bench she was sitting on when you & Emily had first walked in, & she sat down, dragging Emily up right across her lap & placing her right over her knee's. Angelica takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "boom, boom, boom, boom," spanking her ass, first one cheek, then the other, back & forth & back & forth, she's smacking the fuckin shit out of Emily's ass, & first Emily's ass starts to turn pink & then all red, & then it starts to swell up & turn all black & blue, & there are red welt marks across both cheeks of her ass, & blood is rolling from the cuts on her ass, & Emily is crying like a baby & begging Angelica to stop, "stop, please I'm begging you, please stop." Angelica screams, "how dare you disobey your Mistress bitch, I told you to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Tears are streaming down Emily's eyes, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, & Emily is scared now. She knows that this crazy whore bitch is not going to stop until she does whatever she wants her to do, & Emily becomes submissive to Angelica again & she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave, Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." Angelica is vicious & she shoves Emily off of her onto her hands & knee's as she reaches over & she grabs the big rubber dildo & she straps it right onto herself, & Angelica is laughing
as she grabs Emily's hair & pulls Emily around in front of her, & Angelica is just sitting there with the huge strap on cock & she screams, "do you see this cock. Take a good look at this cock. Emily. This is your cock, now tell everyone who's cock this is." Emily is crying like a little girl & feebly she cry's out, "it's mine." Angelica is still holding Emily's hair with her left hand & she cocks her left fist & punches Emily "bang" right in her mouth, & Emily's lips split open & blood starts rolling from her lips. Angelica screams, "louder, say it louder bitch." Emily is scared, she's so fuckin scared she's shaking in fear as she starts screaming, "its my cock, its my cock Mistress." Angelica laughs & she screams, "now kiss your cock whore."  Emily is scared &s eh has no choice as Angelica dominates her & forces her be submissive to her & she grabs the dildo & she holds it right up to her lips & quickly she kisses the dildo. Angelica smashes  her "bang," right in her teeth again screaming, "you better kiss it a lot better than that whore, & you better obey me & have a much better attitude than that or I'll take you right over my knee & spank you into submission all over again.

Emily kisses the big, rubber cock again. Angelica grabs Emily's hair & she drags her over to the bench & she leans Emily over the bench so that her ass is sticking up in the air. Then she walks right around behind Emily & she start shoving that big, hard erect rubber cock into Emily's tight ass, & the crowd is really going crazy as Emily is screaming "aahh, aaahhh, aaahhh," over & over again as time after time Angelica attempt ramming that cock into Emily's ass hole & it just won't fit. Angelica gets really pissed off again & she grabs Emily by her fuckin hair & she drags her right in front of herself on her hands & Knee's screaming, "suck this cock whore, stick this cock in your mouth & suck it like it was Ed's cock." Emily is totally submissive now & you almost come as you see Emily take that huge rubber cock & stick it in her mouth & she started sucking on it over & over again, & you could just feel Emily's hit mouth on your hard cock as she sucked it off again & again. Angelica pulls it out of Emily's mouth & she screams, "now its wet bitch, now beg me to fuck you up your ass with it." Emily starts screaming, "fuck me Mistress, please fuck me up my ass with my cock Mistress." Angelica is laughing at her, everyone is laughing as like a slave, like a submissive slave Emily lays across the bench with her ass stuck up in the air crying out, "fuck me Mistress, Please fuck me up my ass with my cock Mistress." Angelica rams it in. She shoves that big hard rubber cock right up into Emily's tight ass hole & Emily lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaaaahhhhhhhh," as she feels that big, cold hard rubber dick sliding deep into her ass hole. Emily's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she stands upright & she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big hard cock, but she can't. Angelica has her hands wrapped tightly into Emily's hair, & that big, hard erect rubber cock shoved high up into her ass hole & Emily just can't get away. She's flinging around crying out, get it out, please get it out." 

Angelica lets go of Emily's hair as she pulls the huge rubber cock right out of Emily's ass hole, & Emily moans "aaahhhh," as she feels the dildo sliding out of her ass, & her knee's just buckle right under her & she falls over onto her hands & knee's. The crowd is cheering & cheering, no one in the crowd has ever seen anything like this before. Emily is moaning & crying like a baby, she could never even imagine being this humiliated, but Angelica is a crazy, vicious bitch & she's far from finished with Emily yet. She walks right around in front of Emily and she grabs her hair with her left hand & she yanks her head up screaming, "now suck your cock clean slut." Emily starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, please Mistress, I'm begging you." Angelica can't believe her slave hasn't learnt not to disobey her yet & Angelica takes her right fist & she punches Emily "bang," right in her mouth again, & this time Emily's lips are bleeding even more & they're swelling up. Emily cry's out, "alright Mistress, I'll suck my cock," but Angelica is insane & she smashes her fist "bang," into Emily's mouth again screaming, "now you're going to beg me to let you suck your cock you whore, now let me hear you beg."

Emily's nose is still gushing blood & her lips are split open & blood is rolling from her lips, down her chin & right onto her huge, swollen, black & blue tits, & Emily is crying & crying & she starts sputtering blood, but Angelica is insane & she punches Emily "bang," right in her mouth again & this time she knocks out two of Emily's front teeth & Emily's lips just bust open & blood is dripping from her lips. Emily is crying hysterically, crying out, "please let me suck my cock MIstress, please let me suck my cock, I'm begging you." Emily wraps her hands around the big rubber cock & she puts it right into her mouth & she starts sucking it over & over again. She's sucking that cock feverishly, like it was your big hard cock, & you are so fuckin hot & excited. Angelica screams, "now slave, stick your finger into your cxnt & fuck yourself right in front of everyone. Emily is scared, she's so fuckin scared she doesn't want to do anything to anger crazy Angelica & she takes the middle finger of her right hand & she sticks it right into her wet, hot pussy & she starts masturbating herself right in front of everyone. She's jerking herself off with her finger, while she's sucking the big, hard cock that is strapped on to Angelica & the crowd is going crazy.

Angelica pulls the cock out of Emily's mouth screaming, "lay down bitch. Emily lays down on her back & Emily is scared & totally submissive to Angelica & she's still fucking herself with her finger. Angelica pulls her hand away & she unstraps the dildo & she wraps Emily's hand around it screaming, "now fuck yourself with your new cock bitch." Emily doesn't hesitate. She rams that big, hard erect rubber cock right into her pussy & she starts fucking herself with the dildo. The crowd is going crazy. Angelica leans forward & she screams "fuck me Ed, fuck me right now Ed." You run forward & ram your big, hard cock right into Angelica & you start to explode & so does Angelica & neither of you have ever had an explosive orgasm like this before. You fill Angelica's wet, hot pussy with your come & then Angelica holds her wet hot pussy right over Emily's face screaming, "now suck Ed's come out of me whore, lick & suck his hot come right out of me bitch, because that is the closest you'll ever get to Ed's cock again. Emily is a slave & she starts licking Angelica's come soaked pussy with her tongue. Feverishly like a dog licking its master she's licking your come right out of you new woman's wet, hot pussy. Angelica screams "suck me off whore, suck that come right out of me you slut." Emily is sucking her & sucking her& the crowd is going crazy as Angelica explodes right on her face................................... 

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 06:41:27 AM »
:D very awesome! Very good ending! Definantly my favorite.

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »
Great story but why do I get the feeling that Ed backed the wrong horse in this race?  Emily would have been his woman and Angelica is going to continue fucking every guy in town.  I sometimes wonder what motivates men.
Shall we dance?

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 06:00:22 AM »
hehe I guess you have a point. I still liked seeing Emily get beat though. For some crazy reason I always like seeing the girl I like better on the losing end.