News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two friends arguing about who is sexier

• 9 Replies

Offline Sexfighter89

Two friends arguing about who is sexier
« on: March 21, 2023, 10:08:34 PM »
Both of these long time friends have been jealous of each other for quite sometime for different reasons...They wanted to settle this dispute once and for all. They both think they are the sexier woman, they have asked me to create this poll, let's find out who wins!
Kathie's profile is Kathie and Janet's profile is Sexywildcat99 if any of you wanted to find out more about their feud. Let the trash talking begin ladies...

Offline Sexywildcat99

Re: Two friends arguing about who is sexier
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 02:18:36 PM »
Janet's nicknamw is NOT sexy wildcat it's Leatherface due to the many wrinkles she has. Please vote for me

Offline Sexywildcat99

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 03:06:57 PM »
Please look at the pictures. Kathy is an overweight fat ass. Not only am I sexier I am tougher. We had an all out no rules fight several yaers ago and in the end I had her begging and crying for me to stop beating her. I had to be pulled off of her.
She is still scared of me.

Offline Kathie

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 03:24:32 PM »
Janet's tits are like a little girl's compared to mine.

Offline Sexywildcat99

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 04:01:59 PM »
Kathy, I see you and Craig are working together to beat me. Well dumbass Craig fucked up and I know you two have conspired to mess this up. Well I have changed my passowrod and Craig won't ne able to use my identity.
You can never play fair can you?

Offline Kathie

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 05:31:36 PM »
Janet, I am now ahead of you and will only continue to expand my lead. Men like a busty woman with powerful legs and that are two traits you don't have

Offline Sexywildcat99

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 01:07:34 AM »
I will ask all you might be thinking of voting to ask yoy to look hard at our pictures. I have a much firmer, slender body, my boobs don't sag and my ass isn't fat and jiggly.
Kathy has allways thought she was sexy and years ago she was but now that I ma considered by most men I know I am the sexier one. I know this sound petty but I would love to win this contest just as I could beat her in wrestling or an all out catfight. I also don't have her thunder thighs
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:29:49 AM by Sexywildcat99 »

Offline Kathie

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 01:33:14 AM »
all my friends on fcf please vote for me. I really want to beat Janet in this poll. She is not bad but I do think my full body which is always wanting love deserves your vote. I could smother that little bitch with my tits in a fight

Offline Kathie

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 01:40:27 PM »
Come on people, how can you find Janet sexier than me. She refuses to wrestle me so this is the only contest I can show my superiority

Offline Sexywildcat99

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 03:06:22 PM »
I am in the lead but not by much. Come on people wake up, how can you compare a sexy wildcat to a woman the looks like a Frumpy Granny?