News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennyfighter Vs Bianca Blance fantasy catfight

• 12 Replies

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
Jennyfighter Vs Bianca Blance fantasy catfight
« on: May 27, 2023, 06:54:07 PM »
Hell all :) this is my fist ever fantasy poll. I was wondering how you guys think I would do against one of the best fighters in the catfight scene today. so cast your vote and leave a comment telling me what you think would happen. HAVE FUN :)

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Jennyfighter Vs Bianca Blance fantasy catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 10:15:40 PM »
Jenny will get destroyed & her big tits will suffer extreme damage. Jenny made a big mistake poking fun at Bianca’s small tits and pays a big price for that. Bianca will squeeze Jenny out with those awesome thigh’s and then pummel Jenny’s bigger tits with slaps, nipple pinches, & scratches. I’d will be a month before Jenny can wear a bra again. Speed

Online Sexfighter89

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 12:06:26 AM »
Bianca would be too much for you Jenny... She has the stamina but most importantly is very strong for her size. I would know since I wrestled her already in a competitive wrestling match. Pics are in my profile if everyone would like to see them. Jenny you would give her a gold match I think but at the end both of you would end up sweaty with Bianca face sitting you, let me know what you think her pussy would smell like :p

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 12:17:35 AM »
Bianca is to strong and squeezes Jennys head between her thighs till she begs!
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 08:57:59 PM »
well if this wasn't  fantasy I would be offended lol. I am way bigger than her!!!!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 08:58:44 PM »
Bianca would be too much for you Jenny... She has the stamina but most importantly is very strong for her size. I would know since I wrestled her already in a competitive wrestling match. Pics are in my profile if everyone would like to see them. Jenny you would give her a gold match I think but at the end both of you would end up sweaty with Bianca face sitting you, let me know what you think her pussy would smell like :p
How did I know you would have something to say about this?

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 08:11:11 PM »
The Goddess Jenny has no problem putting away the tiny Italian.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 10:25:13 PM »
well I closed the gap but can I close her out?..........

Online Sexfighter89

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 10:26:53 PM »
After a very competitive sweaty back and forth match I think Bianca is going to make you tap Jenny in a grapevine smother...

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 05:11:46 PM »
After a very competitive sweaty back and forth match I think Bianca is going to make you tap Jenny in a grapevine smother...
We shall see. maybe she will tap from my breast smother.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 11:01:58 PM »
And down goes Bianca.........

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2023, 12:36:29 AM »
Jenny will get destroyed & her big tits will suffer extreme damage. Jenny made a big mistake poking fun at Bianca’s small tits and pays a big price for that. Bianca will squeeze Jenny out with those awesome thigh’s and then pummel Jenny’s bigger tits with slaps, nipple pinches, & scratches. I’d will be a month before Jenny can wear a bra again. Speed

Totally agree with your comments.  SPEED  Hugs and Kisses
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:38:12 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2023, 12:09:04 PM »

Totally agree with your comments.  SPEED  Hugs and Kisses
You both backed the titless wonder and you were both wrong.