News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

From The Vault

• 4 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
From The Vault
« on: October 24, 2023, 03:55:18 PM »
Here are a few of many pics not previously posted. The first three were to be used in the Ancient Rome series but didn’t look very Roman. The last one is from our back deck.  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: From The Vault
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 04:43:45 PM »
Wow, very sexy, hot pics ... they sure get this butch boi's heart rate up!  ;D :-* ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 03:50:59 PM »
Here are a few of many pics not previously posted. The first three were to be used in the Ancient Rome series but didn’t look very Roman. The last one is from our back deck.  :)

Kiva,

You are making these better and better.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 02:58:15 AM »
Quote from: Tiny Dancer linktopic=112328.msg735690#msg735690 date=1698296384
A great set of pics. Looks like Rome to me, but the big question is what was on the bbq at Casa Kiva?
Louisiana Cajun style chicken. I make a good jambalaya. I’m pretty good on the grill, but bbq in Texas is on another level  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 12:17:37 PM »
Totally hot, many thanks.