Research Thesis

Started by Smriti (Black Cat), August 23, 2026, 02:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smriti (Black Cat)


Please find attached my research thesis, "Evolution of Sexfights: From Public Matriarchal Expression to Private Continuity and the Path to Reclamation."

PFA
Now that I'm back after so many days, there are just 2 possibilities.
I will be more fierce n dirty (high chances)
I'll be softer and careful (low chances)

Either case, you will find out.

Smriti (Black Cat)

#1
The reason I uploaded it here is because I know it will never get published there. Thanks to the patriarchal system.
Now that I'm back after so many days, there are just 2 possibilities.
I will be more fierce n dirty (high chances)
I'll be softer and careful (low chances)

Either case, you will find out.

BeaBoobs

I would be genuinely interested in a psychology paper that studies interest in sexfights, I have yet to find a single study about the general fetish

BeaBoobs