Mature ladies fighting each other

Started by watch_mature-fighters, February 24, 2026, 09:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrstlvr

I fully agree with Harrison, but I would like to add that, in my opinion, the women should consider discussing stricter rules than what they would have had when they were younger. Bodies on senior women can generally be more fragile and much harder to heal. Also, the heart may work overtime in a hard fought match. Maybe shorter rounds, longer breaks, time out as needed to recover.

Also, for example, maybe the women should consider a rule such as no body scissors on the rib cage. Bones can be more brittle and often easier to crack when women reach their late 60s and older.  Women's legs can still be quite strong even in their 70s if they are healthy, and as a result, they could seriously hurt another woman if the match is intense and if they do not hold back on certain holds, such as body scissors and any "locks", such as arm bars. At that age, they may wish to consider "pins wrestling" which can be safer and still competitive. No punching or kicking, but maybe some slapping and mild hair pulling could be discussed as well if this is what the women want. Just my thoughts...

wrstlvr

I read my message again and would like to clarify that I was referring to older women in their late 60s and 70s.

I know women in their mid to late 50s who wrestle and they are fine as long as they are healthy and wrestle or catfight against women of their age, weight and skill levels. A friend of mine who is in her late 50s told me that she finds it harder to wrestle against women in their 30s and 40s, but she still does it. She would likely lose, but does it because she enjoys it and it excites her husband.  This is strictly wrestling, not catfighting, and the women do it for recreation and as noted above, to excite their husbands. There is no aggression or trash talk. They have rules, time limits, they shake hands before they wrestle and congratulate the winner at the end of a match. This is safe, competitive  wrestling that can be practiced as long as the women feel healthy enough to keep doing it.

Horny-Jew

Couldn't agree with you more on your proposed rules. Are the women allowed to rip the other's clothes off ?

chrisstevens


I also agree with Harrison that if they are fit enough and want to fight to let them.I also agree with wrstlvr that the older women maybe late 50's onwards for me, should have more rules as their bodies and bones are more prone to injury and fractures as they get older. I'm also with horny-Jew about the clothes ripping, if my mrs fought i would want both women in skirt,knee length, with blouse and stockings.

Txblonde

The opponents themselves should have the best understanding of the rules they need to negotiate that  would best benefit them while keeping them safe from real injury.