Boxing or wrestling

Started by Txblonde, August 21, 2026, 03:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txblonde

It seems like most women who compete irl arranged rules matches either do so boxing or catty wrestling. It doesn't seem very many compete in both. Any opinions on why that is?

Slammin_Momma

Most likely as each requires different skill sets. Punches are quick but you have to think strategically about them. While you need to think ahead with wrestling, in a grapple you are more open to thinking on the go. At least to my mind.

Ian270446

I suspect a reason a lot of women may not participate in boxing is because of the risk of bruising to the face, and the need to look presentable for work the following days.

Horny-Jew

Boxing is more dangerous. Besides, in wrestling, dresses, blouses, and shirts can be ripped. As spectators, we love to yell, "Rip her shirt off", "Get if off", "Rip her dress", "Pop those buttons off", etc,...

lumberjack66

Very different skill sets.  Probably the same reason you don't see a lot of male boxers wrestling or vice versa.  Just different sports.  I imagine too once you are really into one it would be hard not to use the same techniques in the other.  If you are wrestling hard not to react with a punch to the nose.  If you are boxing, hard not to put your opponent in a head lock.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)   https://www.deviantart.com/ljack66

karenbox

Personally I have for the majority of my fighting life boxed. I love to fight that way and 99% of my matches have been topless. I am not a very good wrestler or cat fighter but I feel pretty good about my boxing skills. Just my opinion and experience have lead me to boxing and I have won more than I have lost. Karen
Let's discuss a catfight or boxing match Topless of course!!

Drake

I prefer catfights where the loser is stripped and humiliated. Maybe finished of with a nice long face sitting straddle... Mmmmm...  ;D

The average female doesn't have the upper body strength required for boxing unless she's been in training. And it takes a lot of training for most women.

That said, I've seen some fights that started as boxing matches until tempers flared, the gloves came off and they went into catfighting mode!  :o

Horny-Jew

Quote from: Drake on September 24, 2026, 04:24:56 PMThat said, I've seen some fights that started as boxing matches until tempers flared, the gloves came off and they went into catfighting mode!  :o
Would love that especially if they started ripping the other's clothes off.