News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My little theme for a match!

• 6 Replies

Offline sugarandsparklez

My little theme for a match!
« on: October 30, 2012, 09:50:59 AM »
There has been some great topiccs about fresh ideas for matches that are a bit out of the ordinary, so I thought I would suggest something I did recently which worked well.

It was an asset destruction match, which I tried with a friend on here.

What happens is each girl picks one part of her body, and it can be any part, from face, to chest, to legs, to tummy, to crotch, it can be anything to suit the styles and the limits. Then the match is started. The aim is to 'destroy' that particular body part. Again this comes down to limits, those people into very rough matches will go a lot further than those with lighter limits, where it could be a case of a submission or ko has to be gained by something to that area.

The difference is, its a normal style match, so say if I had to go for my opponents chest, I wouldnt spend all match doign that, I'd much rather lock her in a pin, trap her arms and then go for it. If it were her legs then I would have to use other holds and moves to work my opponent into a position where I could work her legs effectively. It gives the trash talk in the match a bit of a focal point, and it gives you a good rivalry. Of course other stakes can be thrown in depending on the opponent but its a theme which would work for most styles.

I will come back with some other ideas, but I did like this thread idea, so thought I would add an idea!

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Re: My little theme for a match!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 12:37:59 PM »
Amazing idea! I think the trash talking would be fantastic in this kind of fight :)

Maybe I will open a poll with something like this!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 02:49:55 AM »
I like this idea sugar... I have had thoughts of it before...

There is also a good video where two women only go after each others breasts to do damage... not quite what you are thinking, it was more of a take turns until one submits

Offline p38l10

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 07:21:05 AM »
Nice idea!  But most women I know, once they get going in a real fight, just start doing what ever they can to take down the other, hopefully "destroying" the other womans attractiveness in the process.  Trying to limit it to one body part may be tough.  Limited hairpulling contests seem to work.  But two women going after each others nipples?  As soon as the pain reaches a certain level, controlling the responses can be problematical.
One woman smashing anothers large tits using elbows, high heels,, etc. could happen as part of a fight.  Trying to get two women to limit the action to just tit smashing may require some tough referees!

Offline sugarandsparklez

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
Just to confirm I did mean cyber style. It would never work irl!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »
I like it.  I often find myself attacking my opponent's chest anyway, especially if she's bigger than me

Sounds good Sophia :)

Offline Knockout Miki

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »
Sounds pretty fun.