News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What Makes Me Wince

• 6 Replies

Offline butters

What Makes Me Wince
« on: December 16, 2012, 12:56:46 AM »
What, when you see it, makes you wince? What things are so unsettling that you involuntarily tense up and draw back? Not gag, like when you are confronted by the formidable scent of a  Nutmeg post. Or retch, like when you are threatened by some more of Fightfanatic’s curious output. Not something that forces bile into the throat, like unexpectedly encountering a WilliamC post, or uncontrolably staccato fart, like when HB bares his inevitably noxious odor. Just wince.

For me, its when a former hottie, now well past her  prime and breeding expiration date, continues to wrestle.

Like Venus DeLight. She used to have a great body, and could fight like the dickens. Now she looks like, and surely is, some high school kid’s grandmother.

Like Tori Sinclair. Her thick bush is now being eclipsed by an even thicker waist., or what once upon a time was a waist.

Like Christine Dupree. She used to be feminine, almost kittenish when she stepped from the pages of Penthouse into the DT ring. Now she looks like an Ice Road Trucker. Even less feminine than  the guys posing as women on this board.

That’s what makes me wince. If you are going to wrestle post-menopause, at least take care of yourself, like Denise from DWW. Even if she needs a shave, having more stubble on her face than pussy, her body is still rock hard.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:22:33 AM by butters »

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: What Makes Me Wince
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:00:32 AM »
not to disagree much but i quite like seeing the more experienced lady in action.   in fact the veteran teaching the sweet looking girl is fairly popular in various types of matches.

to be honest, the only things that make me wince are those idiot teenagers recording the streetfights and putting them on line.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
I have to agree with you. It's kind of shame coz in her prime, Lisa Comshaw, aka Tori Sinclair, was really hot and one of my favorite fighters. 

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 11:14:02 PM »
There have been a few fights filmed by Crystal that made me wince.  It wasn't the women involved that got to me, it was the intensity of the fight.  Mary vs. Theresa (2 short fights) had both girls firing haymakers at one another for entire time.  All I could think was "ouch."

Another later fight (can't remember the names of the combatants), had the loser (who had just submitted) sitting on the floor, and the victor, upon walking by, gave her a strong heel kick right to her unsuspecting face.  Not cool, not sexy, just painful.  Haven't watched that fight a second time.

Tattoos make me wince too, but we've already had that discussion. 

One last thing:  for you guys who can't stand watching older women tangle -- just wait a few years! 

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »
What makes me wince? - Wincey Willis, former breakfast telly weather girl. She makes me wince.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »
I have to agree with you. It's kind of shame coz in her prime, Lisa Comshaw, aka Tori Sinclair, was really hot and one of my favorite fighters. 
Tori Sinclair has always been one of my favorite catfighters as well.

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
to be honest, the only things that make me wince are those idiot teenagers recording the streetfights and putting them on line.

I agree with you  at 100%
Lady Gaelle