News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom

• 0 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom
« on: July 26, 2009, 06:02:01 PM »
Here's a story from a few years back by my good friend, Tom. Hope you enjoy! ;)

Hugs
Kayla

KAYLA, MEI LING AND ME
By Tom

Several months ago, the company where I work bought a small manufacturing company in South Africa and I was sent to sort out their computers.  It was expected that I would spend between nine months and a year there.  But I’m single and it seemed like an adventure-so what the heck.

I’d been there perhaps a month when I stumbled across two women holding a full-fledged fight in a bar.  That’s how I met Kayla, one of the fighters.  In the aftermath of the fight, we came together and had the most incredible sex I’ve ever had.  She was such an enthusiastic partner that I was surprised later to find out that she was a lesbian/bi who was seeking some variety.  Still, we kept in touch.  I met her lover, Heather, and seconded her in a vicious fight with another lesbian.  Along the way, Kayla, Heather and I had more dynamite sex.  So now we hang out together.  Occasionally one of them wants some variety and I get laid.  Or maybe sometimes one of them had pity on a lonely American and fucked me.

Anyway, a month or so after the Jan fight, I was peacefully reading in my apartment one evening when there was a knock at the door.  I was surprised, since I was a stranger in town.  I answered the door and was amazed to see a gorgeous Asian woman.  “Are you Tom”? She asked.

I admitted that I was.

My name is Mei Ling”, said the Asian woman.  “I’m a friend of Kayla’s and she told me I should come visit you.”

I remembered my manners and invited her in.  She explained that she was a friend of Kayla’s and that Kayla had told her to visit me whenever she was feeling horny.  “I don’t see why I can’t share him” was how Kayla put it according to Mei Ling.  On one hand I was flattered, on the other hand I was unsure about being faithful to Kayla.  As I stood there, Mei Ling must have seen the look of confusion and indecision on my face.  In two swift motions, she shed her t-shirt and unhooked her bra.  She thrust her bare breasts at me and said, “Kayla promised me that you’d know how to treat these”.  Those roseate nipples did look inviting.  She threw her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss.  I could feel those nipples hardening even through my shirt.  She reached for my crotch, felt that I was hard as a rock and said “Looks like Kayla is right”.

Then she removed her slacks and panties.  I did notice that her bush was well-pruned-she must wear a skimpy string bikini.  “And Kayla promised me that you really know how to make a girl’s pussy feel good.”  By this time she was unbuttoning my shirt.  Well, I was hard and what she said really sounded like stuff Kayla would say.  So I dropped my trousers and undershorts and we were both nude and falling in each other’s arms.  I led her to the bedroom, sat her on the bed and knelt in front of her.  I began caressing her breasts and then kissed and tongued the nipples.  

After several minutes of this, she lay back and simply said, “For God’s sake, fuck me.  Fuck me now.”  I’m not one to disappoint a lady, so I penetrated her pussy.  She groaned as I did so, although she did not contract her vaginal muscles around my dick as Kayla does.  Given Kayla’s review, I gave her my best effort.  She groaned and moaned and cried out, so I was satisfied that she’d got what she came for.  After I climaxed, I rolled on my back.  She crawled atop me and rammed her tits into my chest and pressed her bush against my thigh.  We made small talk until she told me that she had to get up early in the morning for a trip and so had to leave.  I kissed her nipples and bush one last time, she dressed and I saw her off.

Things got hectic at work, so I hardly had time to give Mei Ling a thought.  Ten days later, I was having dinner with Kayla and Heather.  Kayla asked me if I knew a woman named Mei Ling.  “Yes, she came by a while back, aid she was a friend of yours and that you’d told her to drop by my place if she ever got horny.  So we had sex.  I haven’t seen her since”.

“Well, she lied”, said Kayla.  “She and I are major rivals.  Now she’s telling everyone that you told her that she’s better in bed than I am”.

“But that’s a lie”, I said.  “I never said such a thing”.

At this moment, Heather entered the room.  “Mei Ling’s back in town”, said Kayla.

Heather turned white as a ghost.  Kayla explained that Mei Ling and Heather had been lovers and that Mei Ling had hit Heather.  “And you went to bed with her”.

I hung my head in shame.

“Tom must be punished”, said Kayla. Heather nodded in agreement.  Kayla told me to go into the bedroom, strip and lie down on the bed.  I did so and a minute later, both women entered, also nude.  Apparently “punishing me” was to be another sex game.  Kayla then handcuffed my hands to the headboard.  OK.  Then she punched me in the ribs-hard.

“Owww”, I said, “That hurt”.

“You have seriously humiliated me and upset Heather.  I will now beat you until I get tired of it.”  With that she thumped me in the ribs twice more.  If I was ever in any doubt, I was sure now that she punched hard. My respect for Jan’s ability to take a beating grew.  Next Heather leaned over me and rubbed her luscious nipples across my chest a couple of times.  She stood up and Kayla pounded my ribs some more.  Then Heather pressed her breasts down right on my face.  Involuntarily I licked them causing her to giggle.  When she withdrew, Kayla hit me in the kidneys, then the stomach.  

Heather rubbed my chest with her nipples again.  By this time, my dick was half-erect so Heather finished the job by stroking it.  And so it went.  Kayla gave me quite a beating while Heather teased me with her nipples and stroked and licked by dick to make sure it remained hard.  Then the two women lay down next to me and began to make love.  They must have made love for an hour.  Of course, I could see, hear, smell everything.  Finally they went to take a shower.  In a way this was worse because I could imagine their bodies intertwining, their breasts crushing against each other.  

When they returned, Kayla said to Heather, “There is one more punishment to administer”.  She took a large leather belt and proceeded to give me the proverbial thirty lashes on my chest and belly.  Believe me, she whips as hard as she punches.  She gave me six more, perhaps on general principles.

“He has been punished enough”, said Kayla.  “Shall we forgive him”?

Fortunately, Heather agreed that forgiveness was in order.  Kayla unlocked the handcuffs and they lay down on the bed on either side of me.

“Mei Ling can’t hold a candle to you two beauties”, I said.  I leaned to one side and kissed Kayla’s nipples and bush.  I leaned to the other and kissed Heather’s.  I reached down and began stroking each bush and then massaging each clit with an index finger.  Again their moans and groans filled the room.  Again I smelled the smell of women in pleasure.

Finally Kayla said, “All that’s left is for one of us to fuck Tom.”  I liked that idea.

“Heather, would you like to ride him”?

Heather nodded, got astride me and stuffed my dick inside her.  Then she began to bounce up and down, whooping and waving like her best imitation of a cowboy.  Kayla sat next to us cheering her lover on.  Finally I came and Heather was tired.  

I moved to one side of the bed so that Kayla and Heather could lie next to each other.  But I made sure that one hand was still cupped on her lovely breast.

Finally Heather said what we were all thinking.  “How can we get back at Mei Ling”?

We all were silent.  Then Kayla said, “I have an idea.  Tom asks her around for a repeat.  Heather and I hide in his flat.  When he has fucked her limp, we leap on her, bind and gag her and take her some place deserted to work her over.”

“I agree as long as you promise not to beat me up again for fucking her”, I said mostly in jest.

Heather also agreed.

“One thing”, I said, “Won’t she go to the police and tell them we beat her up”?

“For one thing, getting beaten up is just the start of the pain she’s going to experience.  For another, there are quite a few lesbians living in the area.  Sometimes we can get a little rowdy and the police just don’t intervene.  They figure on staying out of  ‘dyke business’.  So, even if she does go to the police, I’ll just deny it with a wink and a nod and they’ll go away.  Unless I kill or cripple her and I won’t go that far-quite”.

I waited a week before ringing Mei Ling to see if she wanted to stop around again.  I offered to make her one of my legendary omelettes.  Kayla and Heather bicycled over to my apartment so there would be no risk of Mei Ling spotting their car.  We all agreed that as soon as the doorbell rang they would hide in my bedroom closet and that I would make the call when they should emerge and subdue Mei Ling.
She arrived on the stroke of 7:00 PM.  She threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.  I could not avoid noticing that she wasn’t wearing a bra.  “Do you want to eat dinner now”? I asked.
“No”, she replied, “I want to eat you”.  Never one to disappoint a lady, I unbuttoned her blouse and kissed her nipples.  She felt my crotch, verified that I was suitably hard and said, “Well, fuck me”.  We both shed our clothes as we walked into the bedroom.
She lay down and I lay on top of her.  I caressed and kissed her breasts for a couple of minutes and then penetrated her.  Again she gave a low moan as I did so.  Again I was interested to notice that she doesn’t have the same control over her vaginal muscles as Kayla has.  Aware of the stakes, I concentrated on fucking her as long and as hard as I could.  Finally she went limp.  Quickly I knelt on her thighs, clamped my palm over her mouth and yelled, “NOW”!
Kayla and Heather came out of the closet in the blink of an eye and quickly tied her hands and feet and gagged her.  Heather ran downstairs, hopped on her bicycle and pedaled home to get the car.  When it arrived, she wrapped Mei Ling in a large blanket and slipped her down the back stairs to the car.  Almost as an after-thought I grabbed Mei Ling’s clothes.  We tossed her (and her clothes) in the trunk and drove off.
We’d driven for almost an hour when turned down a side road and stopped the car.  We were in the woods ‘in the middle of nowhere’.  We carried Mei Ling into the woods to a clearing next to a gurgling stream where Kayla removed the blanket and tied her to a tree.  When Kayla removed the gag, Mei Ling began to scream.  Kayla slapped her across the face to silence her.  
“Let me explain your situation.  You trifled with my friend and humiliated me.  So I am going to torture you until I get bored doing it.  And that’s not going to happen soon.  We’re miles from anyplace or anyone so you can scream your head off.”
Mei Ling burst into tears.  “Please, please, I was just playing a harmless joke.  And I wanted to get laid at the same time.”
“Well, it wasn’t harmless, it was humiliating.  And you are going to pay.”  Kayla hit Mei Ling with a hard right to t he pussy.  Mei Ling screamed and doubled over as much as her bonds would allow.
“You can expect your cxnt and tits to be especial objects of, ummm, attention because of the circumstances”, said Kayla.  Mei Ling only sobbed harder.
Kayla motioned me to help them unload the car. I was surprised to realize that they had packed an entire campsite-a tent, cots, lanterns, stove, food, everything you’d need for several days of camping.  I wondered what Mei Ling thought of this but I couldn’t see her face in the darkness.
We set up one large tent, put the three cots in it and settled in for the rest of the night.
As the tent warmed thanks to our body heat, Kayla looked me square in the eye and announced, “I want to be fucked”.  
“Do you think he has anything left after doing Mei Ling earlier”? Wondered Heather.
“Let’s get naked.  Heather, I bet that if you and I team up on him, he’ll get hard enough to fuck me”.
So we all stripped.  You have to realize that the temperature in that tent went up ten degrees, Heather has the soft, languorous beauty of a Playboy Playmate, soft curves, full breasts with large roseate nipples.  Kayla, on the other hand, thinks of herself as ‘dikey’.  It is true that she keeps her hair short and that she has the broad shoulders and strong legs that you’d expect a heptathlete to have.  And her breasts are on the petite side.  But the jutting nipples enhance them.  And in the off-season, she lets her bush grow wilder which makes her look sexy.  What really does it, I think, is that she is really comfortable with her body and she uses it to the fullest extent, whether competing, fighting or fucking.  The sex I’ve had with her is the best I’ve ever had in my life-period.  Also she is 100% comfortable in the nude.  
She told me to lie down on the cot.  Before I complied, I planted a kiss each of her nipples and on her bush.  Then I lay down.  Next thing I knew, Heather was rubbing my chest with her nipples.  Then Kayla began stroking and licking my dick.  After enough of that treatment, anyone’s going to get hard and I did.  In her usual fashion, Kayla straddled me, stuffed my dick inside her and rode me like she was riding a bucking bronco.  Heather reached into her pocketbook and produced a vibrator.  Soon her moans of pleasure joined Kayla’s and mine.  We made no effort to muffle our various utterances of pleasure so that Mei Ling would be reminded of what this was really all about.  
After fucking Mei Ling earlier, I was truly in no position to come.  But I stayed hard long enough to satisfy Kayla.  Kayla dis-mounted.  Recalling that Heather had been left out, I knelt in front of her and gave to her luscious breasts the honor they deserved.  Then both women lay down on cots and I applied my index fingers to massaging their clits.  Again the tent was filled with squeals and moans.  I wondered what Mei Ling with her sore pussy thought of this.
Finally fun time was over.  We unrolled our sleeping bags and went to sleep.
The next day dawned brought and sunny.  Heather made us breakfast of bacon and eggs on the camp stove.  We pointedly ignored Mei Ling.  After breakfast, we lay on camp chairs, enjoyed the sun and chatted aimlessly.  Finally Kayla turned her attention to Mei Ling.  “Are you getting hungry”? She asked.  Mei Ling nodded.  Kayla whispered something to Heather who turned on the stove again and put a pan of water on to boil.  Kayla tied a short length of rope to Mei Ling’s ankles as a hobble and said, “Let me remind you of your position. We have your clothes, you don’t know where you are and with the hobble you can barely walk.  So trying to escape will just make me madder and will lengthen your period of torture.  Do you understand me?”  Mei Ling nodded.  Kayla tied Mel Ling’s hands behind her back.  Heather brought over a bowl of oatmeal and placed it at Mei Ling’s feet.  “Won’t you release me so I can eat?” she asked.  Kayla shook her head.  “Use your imagination”.  So Mei Ling dropped to her knees and ate the bowl of oatmeal like a dog.  When she finished, she had oatmeal smeared all over her nose, mouth and chin.  Kayla tied a rope around Mei Ling’s neck and tied the other end to a tree branch.  

TO BE CONTINUED ...
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)