News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

request-story of fight between wife Aden and Mistress Susan

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: request-story of fight between wife Aden and Mistress Susan
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:51:40 PM »

Aden has known about her husband’s affair with Susan for a few days now. Susan didn’t really care if Aden found out which was quite obvious when Susan and Aden’s husband started showing up at the bar that many of their friends and neighbors hang out at, and many of Aden’s friends told her that the slut was hanging all over her husband and acting really flirtatious. Things got even worse when Aden got a hold of Susan’s telephone number and she called Susan up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, screaming, “He is my husband, I am married to him. If I catch you with my husband I’ll punch your ugly slut face in.” Susan waited for Aden to say everything she had to say and then Susan started telling Aden off, screaming, “You’re husband doesn’t want a pathetic flat chested whore like you any more, he wants a beautiful, large breasted woman like me. I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and your husband. I’m telling you if you come looking to fight me, I’ll break you fuckin nose, and blacken your fuckin eyes and knock your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours, and then after I beat you up, I’ll humiliate you so bad bitch, that you’ll never want to show your face around your husband, your neighbors of any of your friends again. Aden slams the phone down.
Aden find out that her husband and Susan are going to be the bar tonight. She gets all dressed up in her sexy black mini dress, sheer stockings and 3” high heels and she goes to the bar to confront this whore. The bar is crowded and it seems like everyone knew that there was going to be a fight between 2 women, but Aden is so pissed off she doesn’t notice anything. She looks all around the crowded bar until there in the back on a bench is her husband, and Susan who is wearing a low cut white spark mini dress, black fishnet stockings and high heeled boots is hanging all over her husband and acting really flirtatious. Aden walks right up to them and she stands in front of Susan with her hands on her hips and she says, “what do you think you’re doing with my husband.” Susan looks up and says, ‘I’m having a fuckin conversation with your husband you skinny little slut, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.”  So far the two women have been having this conversation quietly, but suddenly Aden leans forward and she grabs Susan’s hair with both of her hands and she starts tanking, wrenching tearing at her hair. She’s ripping chunks of hair out of Susan’s head and Susan starts screaming, “AAAAHHHH, my hair, let go,” as Aden drags her up onto her feet, BUT Susan is much taller and heavier then Aden and just as Susan is coming up, Susan sends her right fist plowing “bang<’ uppercut right into Aden’s jaw. You can hear Aden’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and for a second, Aden is seeing stars as her head swings straight up in the air and Aden is stood straight up on her feet. Then she teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, but as it does, Susan goes right after her. She pulls her right fist back and she sends it plowing “bang,” full force right into Aden’s nose, straight into it. Aden’s head snaps back and Aden goes stumbling backwards on her high heels with blood trickling from her nose.   

Susan goes after her again. She pulls her right fist back and she sends her fist right at Aden’s face, but this time Aden manages to step to the side and out of the way, and Susan just goes stumbling right past Aden quite off balance. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Susan regains her balance and she spins around to face Aden again, and as she does, Aden has her fists raised like a man ready to fist fight, and she sends her right fist right into Susan’s nose. Susan’s head swings back and when her head comes back forward, blood is trickling form her nose too. Aden grabs Susan’s dress with her left hand and she starts pulling Susan forward into her fist. She’s giving her short jackhammer blows to her nose, and Susan is caught totally off guard, she didn’t think that Aden could fight so good. She’s “bang, bang, bang,”smashing her nose over and over again until blood is really rolling out of Susan’s nose. Aden is breathing hard and tired from all the punches, and Susan steps back and she puts her hand to her nose and seeing all the blood she becomes infuriated. Her face turns beet red and Susan loses her temper. She goes plowing into Aden, full force and Aden isn’t ready for her. She grabs her dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Aden goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her back hits the wall of the bar, and then “bang,” her head does too. Aden bounces up off of the wall and she goes right after Susan. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Susan’s waist. Then she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. She’s tearing hanfuls of hair out of Susan’s head and Susan is screaming and moaning as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the ground, and Aden is right on top of her.

Aden sits up on Susan’s stomach and she grabs her hair with both of her hands, and she pulls Susan’s head up off of the cement floor of the bar, and she shoves it back down, “bang,” right against the concrete. Aden has lost her temper and Aden is crazy and she just starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Susan’s head against the hard cement over and over again. She’s bouncing that whore’s head against the floor of the bar, cracking her fuckin skull over and over again until Susan is seeing stars, fuckin stars. She lets go of Susan’s hair and she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing, “bang” right into Susan’s nose. Then before Susan can think, Aden grabs her dress with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” smashing her nose over and over again with her fist, Susan is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP YOU WIN.” Everyone in the in the crowd is really shocked to see little Aden knocking the shit out of Susan and you can hear people cheering on Susan, telling her to punch Aden’s lights out, and the room gets so quiet you can hear a pin drop. Susan has tears welling in her eyes and she’s holding her open hands in front of herself crying out, “Please stop, I’m begging you, please stop. You win, you beat me up and your husband is yours. I will never talk to your husband again. I promise”, BUT

Aden starts laughing as she screams, ‘My husband will always be mine, and you are about to learn to respect marriage you whore.” Aden is clearly winning at this point and Susan is trying to get away from their with her dignity still intact, but Aden is still really pissed off and she’s far from finished with this slut yet. She grabs Susan’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Susan’s dress white dress and bra just rips off of her body in Aden’s hands as Susan stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and “bang” her head does too and Susan’s knee’s just buckle under her as she starts to slowly slide down the wall onto her ass on the ground and Susan is tired, and she’s weak. Susan is pummeled and she bloody, and she can’t any longer do anything to stop little Aden from beating her up. Susan’s big, sexy tits are heaving up and down as she tries to regain her breath. Aden is breathing hard too and she stands right over Susan screaming, “You had enough bitch, then tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do. Aden’s husband is so hard at this moment that he swears to himself he will never leave his gorgeous, tough wife. He will never look at another woman again.

Tears start to roll down Susan’s cheeks, she’s never been beat up and humiliated like this before and she begs Aden, “ Please, let me go, I’m begging you please let me go.”  Aden holds her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I’m going to use those big cow tits as punching bags you whore.” Aden starts punching Susan’s breasts, right fist “bam,” left breasts, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam<’ back and forth and back and forth, she’s using Susan’s big, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Susan is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “NO, PLEASE STOP I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP,” BUT Aden won’t stop. She just keeps pummeling Susan’s tits until Susan’s tits are swollen and black and blue. Aden screams, “Alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re my fuckin slave, tell my husband that you are going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Susan is crying and crying like a little baby, but she doesn’t say a word. Aden takes her right fist and she smashes it right into Susan’s mouth. She knocks Susan’s front teeth lose and Susan’s lips split open under the punch, and blood is rolling from her lips. Susan is crying even harder and she cries out, “PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME. I’m BEGGING YOU SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” but everyone is really turned on and everyone is really excited and no one would move a fuckin inch to help Susan. They all just stand there and watch as Aden grabs Susan’s hair and she pulls her over as she drags Susan screaming and crying across the bar to a bench and she drapes Susan over the bench so that her ass is almost straight up in the air. Aden tears Susan’s panties right off of her body and she throws them to the floor of the bar. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Susan’s ass. She’s smacking the shit out of Susan’s ass and Susan is crying like a baby and begging Aden to stop, “STOP, ENOUGH, I’m BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” Aden smacks Susan’s ass until Susan’s ass is all swollen and bloody and black and blue, and Susan is crying and crying like a little girl and she cries out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’’L BE YOUR SLAVE. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Susan is totally submissive to Aden now. Aden walks over to her pocketbook, and Susan is still there draped over the bench. Aden takes out this big, thick 14” strap on dildo and she attaches it to herself. Susan can’t see what is going on, but the crowd has gone silent, it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. Aden puts  the huge dildo right up to Susan’s anus. Then suddenly she shoves it in. She had trouble getting into Susan’s ass hole, so she rammed it over and over again into Susan’s ass until I slides deep inside and Susan’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH,”  as she leaps up off of the bench, and she starts leaping, jumping, tisting, desperately trying to dance off that big rubber cock and desperately crying out, “AAAHHH. AAAHHH, Get it out, get is out of me, Please I’m begging you”

But Aden has laced her right hand through Susan’s hair and that strap on shoved deep into Susan’s ass hole and Susan just can’t get away. Aden starts taking Susan out, she’s marching Susan around in front of everyone with that big cock shoved into her ass hole. Aden is plunging that big, erect cock over and over again into Susan’s ass hole until she drags her right in front of her husband and Aden laughs and says, “Look at her. Look at this big mouth,. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. Alright Susan, Now you’re going to tell my husband that you’re a pathetic whore and you should have never gone anywhere near him.” Susan is totally submissive now. She knows the only way to make this end is to do whatever this crazy little wife bitch makes her do, and she cries out, “I’m a pathetic whore and I should have never gone anywhere near you.” She starts dragging her around in front of everyone and Susan screams, “Tell everyone that you’re a worthless pathetic whore.” Susan is so embarrassed, she has never even imagined being this humiliated before. Aden un-straps the dildo and she leaves it deep inside Susan’s ass hole. Then Aden grabs a smaller, 12” dildo and she shows it to Susan screaming, “Tell everyone that from now this is your cock, and you are going to use your cock every morning to make you cum, so that you won’t ever want to fuck another husband again.”  Susan cries out, “It’s my cock, It’s my fuckin cock, and I’m going to use my cock to make myself cum every day Mistress.

Aden hands Susan the dildo and says, “Here now make yourself cum in front of everyone. Show everyone what a stupid, pathetic submissive whore you really are.” Susan takes the big dildo into her hands and she slowly shoves it right into her pussy. Everyone is looking at Susan’s thick dark bush as she starts shoving that big rubber cock in and out of her wet cxnt. Susan starts fucking herself harder, faster and she breathing heavy, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” as she’s fucking herself with the big rubber cock. Aden starts laughing as she looks down and she starts screaming, ‘Look at her everyone. Take a good look at how excited this whore gets when she uses a dildo on herself. Look at her, she’s going to cum right on that dildo, right in front of everyone.” Susan is really excited, her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst and she’s panting and making these sexy noise, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and then all of a sudden she starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on that big, rubber penis. Aden screams, “now take that cock out of your cxnt and suck it clean you whore bitch.” Susan is crying like a baby, but she’s totally submissive as Aden as Aden drains each and every last drop of her dignity right out of her.  Susan pulls the cock out of her cxnt and she holds it right up to her mouth and she starts sucking it as if it was a man’s cock. She’s sucking and sucking the dildo until she sucks it clean and then Aden screams, “Now you’re going to lick my cxnt you whore.  You’re going to make a real woman cum in front of everyone” Aden reaches up and grabs her own panties and slowly slides them down her legs and kicks them off. Then she sits down on the bench and she spreads her legs and she screams, ‘Get over here and lick your Mistress to orgasm you whore.” Susan crawls right up in between Aden’s legs and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Aden’s wet hot pussy. Sghe’s licking her over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. All of a sudden Aden starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” squirting orgasm after orgasm right in Susan’s mouth, and on her face. The crowd is screaming now.