News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rowan vs. Denise (A Sexfight Story)

• 5 Replies

Offline Lord Tantalus

Rowan vs. Denise (A Sexfight Story)
« on: August 29, 2013, 12:14:22 AM »
(based on a sexfight that happened earlier in private chat)

Rowan enters the room. It is dark, only lit by candles. She sees Denise with a glass of wine. Her man, David, stands nearby.

“He’s hard for you,” Denise says. “And he’s just looked at you.”

Rowan smiles, “Of course he is. I can tell he’s already bored with you and wants a real challenge.”

Denise puts down her wine glass. “You talk a good game. But how do you fuck?”

“Better than you,” Rowan says. She looks at Denise’s man. “You wanted a fight?”

Denise nods. “Yes.”

Rowan takes a sip of wine. “There’s always a price for defeat,” she says.

Denise laughs. “I won’t be the one paying it.”

Rowan looks at David again. “You lose, his cock belongs to me.”

Denise nods. “Yes,” she says. “And if you lose?”

Rowan smiles. “My ass belongs to him.”

Denise looks at David. He nods. “Very well,” she says. “Shall we begin?”

Rowan puts down her glass. “We already have,” she says.

Denise snarls, “Bitch.” She grabs Rowan by the hair and assaults her with her strongest kiss.

Rowan returns the favor, her hands finding Denise’s hair, writhing her fingers through her locks. The kisses continue, each woman looking for advantage.

Denise breaks first, gasping for breath. A predatory purr from Rowan’s throat: “Yes,” she says. Her teeth find Denise’s collarbone and her fingers find Denise’s clit. Rowan rubs softly, sucking on Denise’s skin. Denise’s knees buckle and Rowan lowers her to the ground.

“You’re going to come for me,” Rowan whispers. “And when you do, I’ll take David’s cock and make it mine, too.”

Rowan moves her tongue over Danise’s clit. Her tongue reaches out--as long and strong as a cock--and Denise begins to moan. She writhes under Rowan’s control, her hands trying to pull Rowan away by the hair, but she’s held too strong. Rowan grabs Denise’s wrists and holds them down against the floor.

Rowan feels Denise’s strength buckling. But then, Rowan feels another presence behind her.

David’s arms reach around her. Rowan breaks the kiss. “You never said this!”

Denise smiles, looking up from her back. “You never said he couldn’t.” She laughs. “Now fight both of us, bitch.”

David’s strong arms push Rowan over. She feels his cock, hard and strong, seeking her from behind. Rowan tries to fight against it. But it's no good. He thrusts inside her and her back arches, her hands let go of Denise’s wrists and she cries out.

David puts a towel around Rowan’s waist and pulls her with each thrust. Rowan feels his cock move against her. This surprise attack has caught her off guard and her back arches against his chest. Her breath catches in her throat. Denise laughs.

“You are ours, bitch,” she tells Rowan, grabbing her by the hair. Denise thrusts a kiss into Rowan’s mouth while she works her clit with her free hand.

Rowan feels her body betraying her. She feels the orgasm building inside. All her will fights against it, but she has no chance. Not like this.

“Put me down,” Rowan begs. “Please. Put your pussy against my face.”

Denise laughs. “I will,” she says. “You will make me cum as he breaks you.”

David throws Rowan down, her back hitting the ground hard. He lifts her legs and thrusts inside her again. Denise kneels over Rowan’s face, putting her clit against Rowan’s lips.

Rowan thrusts her tongue against Denise’s clit, her hands grabbing at Denise’s hips. She moves Denise fast, working against the orgasm forcing its way through her.

Denise moans, her body shaking. “No,” she says. “Wait. You can’t be making me come!”

Rowan says nothing. She holds on to Denise’s hips, forcing her tongue against her enemy’s clit, harder than before.

Denise rolls aside, pulling herself from the lock. “No,” she says, “you can’t. Not like this.”

In that one moment, Rowan looks up at David, her eyes like a wolf. "David," she says with a voice as sharp as a razor, "Finish me. Break me. Your cock is too much for

me. I can't take it."

Denise looks at David. She says, “No!” but she knows its already too late.

Rowan arches her back, wraps her legs around David, throwing her hands above her head. “Finish me, David! Finish me!”

Denise tries to cover Rowan’s mouth, but Rowan grabs her wrists. She looks into David’s yes.

"Is this it, David?” she screams. “Is this what breaks Denise? This is all you got? Come for me, David. Come inside me. NOW."

David’s hips thrust into Rowan hard and his cock explodes inside her. He gasps and shudders and Rowan throws him aside, wasted and weak. He falls to the floor.

Rowan looks at Denise.

"It's just you and me, now."

Denise snarls, “Yes you did drain his cock, you bitch.”

"I broke him,” Rowan tells her. “Now, I'm going to break you."

Denise blinks, unspeaking.

Rowan moves toward her like a panther. "Are you afraid, Denise? After you saw what I did to your man?"

Denise says nothing.

Rowan says, "I conquered him when he was behind me. Imagine what I could do on top  of him."

Rowan grabs Denise’s legs and pulls them toward her. Their pussies meet and both women gasp.

“You are strong, Denise,” Rowan says. “But not strong enough.”

Denise says, “We don’t need to do this. We can share his cock.”

Rowan shakes her head. “I'm here to hear you say, ‘I surrender,’ Denise. You challenged me.”

Denise says, “Yes. And you worked his cock.”

“So now, we fight till one of us surrenders. Then, one of us gets his cock. No sharing. Winner takes all.”

Denise nods. “Or he gets your ass.”

Rowan nods. “I’m ready.”

Denise smiles. “Get ready to have your ass reamed, bitch.”

Their legs locked together, their hips moving, Rowan says, “There’s no backing down now. One of us is going to be the other's bitch.”

Denise nodded, her voice confident. “Agreed, you cxnt.”

Rowan’s hips move quick. Strength isn't her weapon. Denise feels them twist against her pussy, fast and slick. Denise moves against her strong and for a moment, she thinks she feels Rowan’s body shudder.

“Is that it?” Denise says, triumphantly. “Is that you breaking?”

Rowan shakes her head. “No. You can’t break me.”

Denise pushes harder. Rowan’s breath catches in her throat.

“Yes!” Denise says. “This is it! This is you calling me mistress!”

Rowan’s shoulders fall back to the floor. She holds Denise’s legs tight, still thrusting against her. “Not yet…” she whispers. “Not yet…”

Denise moves on her now, looming over her. “Come! Come, you bitch!”

Rowan moves fast, thrusting up, her back arching with her shoulders still against the floor. “NO!” She shouts. “Not for you!”

Denise feels the sudden strength and it catches her off guard. The power behind Rowan’s thrust pushes her back. She puts her hands behind her, catching her from falling.

“Where… where did you find that?” Denise says.

Rowan laughs. “I’m going to break you,” she says. “Then I’m going to make you watch me ride my new cock!”

Rowan moves against Denise now, pushing her further back. Denise loses one arm holding her up. Then, the second. She falls back against the floor.

“No!” she shouts. “N-n-no! I can’t come! You can’t make me… make me…”

Rowan pulls Denise up by the hair, looking her straight in the eyes. “You weren't enough for me. Your man wasn't enough for me. I'm going to beat both of you, and take your man as a trophy."

Denise screams, her eyes wide. “You--you are so strong!”

Rowan felt Denise’s hips shuddering. "This soon, Denise? You can't hold out any longer?"

Denise closes her eyes, her body suddenly frozen. “I’m coming! I’m coming!”

Rowan pulls her hair harder, her enemy’s face close to hers. "You are mine, Denise. Say it."

Denise’s eyes are open, her mouth trembling. “I belong to you Rowan.”

Rowan laughs. “And your man? His cock is mine.”

Denise nods. “Yes. His cock is yours Rowan.”

Rowan felt another orgasm inside Denise, but Denise’s body was too weak to do anything but shudder. Rowan’s enemy’s body collapsed against her and Rowan whispered, “Sweet Denise. Now, I will ride him. And you will watch."

Rowan lays down Denise and moves over to David, prowling like a panther. She climbs on top of him. He’s already hard from watching the two women.

Rowan plunges his cock inside of her and holds his wrists down. "Tell me who you

belong to, David."

David gasps, “I belong to you Rowan.”

Rowan thrusts down on him, holding down his wrists, her lips and teeth on his

neck and nipples.

“This is my cock now,” Rowan told him. “And I tell it when it can come. I'm not done with you yet."

Rowan rides him hard. She looks at Denise. "This is my cock now. Mine. And it's going

to make me come when I tell it to."

Harder. Harder. Finally, Rowan arches her back and lets her orgasm go. "Now, David.

Come for me NOW."

David’s orgasm makes his face burst red as he screams, “YES!”

And when it’s done, Rowan pulls David up and cradles him, a smile on her lips. She looks at Denise.

“Mine,” she says.
Seldom defeated.
Never merciful.

Offline Wink3319

• My fetish is watching lesbian sexfights.
Re: Rowan vs. Denise (A Sexfight Story)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »
Great Story. Thanks for posting it.  I liked the other one as well. Looking forward to the next chapter...

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »
Thank you , Wink. It was a fun fight and Tantalus always makes such pretty stories out of them. :)
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:58:23 PM »
Can we see more of these please?

Great stuff!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 03:56:55 AM »
Very enjoyable read. Thanks for posting it.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:51:21 AM »
Beautifully done...so descriptive....and highly entertaining.

A very welcome trend is the brief and succinct paragraphs...and, the generous spacing between them. Altogether, it was a pleasure to read.

Thank you to all involved in this great story...and, more please!

GG