News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Old Story -- The Better Fuckers (Couples Sexfight)

• 2 Replies

Offline Professor

• Looking for fun, rough and erotic matches
Old Story -- The Better Fuckers (Couples Sexfight)
« on: January 04, 2014, 12:47:31 AM »
(So this is from an old Hostboard and the author's first language obviously isn't English, but I have always loved this story so thought I'd post it here.  I tried to clean up the formatting a little bit, because it was all just one block of text, but forgive me for any formatting weirdness.  And enjoy! -- Professor)

Sex competition story - The better fuckers
An old story buried in my computer for a long time.

The better fuckers! By florin romanu

George, the other guy, was much bigger than me: he was a 6”4”, stout man of 36. He was hairy, he had a thick moustache and, although age began to soften his flesh, he was still in good shape. His wife, Camellia, was a 32 years old blonde, much smaller than him: 5’4” and 125 lbs. She had a small potbelly, big butts and rather thick legs. She had a pretty face with voluptuous lips and she was surely accustomed to heavy banging due to her 10 years of marriage.
But she couldn’t be accustomed to a J shaped, 7 inches dick, I tell you for sure!

Laura, my wife, is 33 years old brunette. She is 5’9” and she weights some good 143 lbs. big tits and big butts, a pretty heavy potbelly, thin lips and a straight nose – that’s how she is. Me? I am only 5’10” and 155 lbs but I have a lot of practice, believe me, a lot of practice and the terrible J shaped dick I told you about.

Spice to our sex life! That’s what we all four wanted! We found the other couple by reading the swinger’s ads and we met on the 1st of May in Mamaia, Romania. Oh, I forgot! Laura and I are from Romania, while George and Camelia are Bulgarian, a fact that adds a little more spice to our contest: national pride is at stakes too!

We booked two neighboring rooms in a most expensive hotel and we agreed on meeting at 11 pm in our room. I don’t know how the Dukhanovs prepared for it but I and Laura ate a lot of calamari and shrimps before taking a very long nap, just to get in shape. Then, half an hour before they came, I began to rub her cxnt with a special anaesthetic notion and she did the same to my dick. Five minutes before the Dukhanovs showed up, we were fully set for the encounter.
They came at 11 pm sharp. George brought a bottle of champaign and we went on the balcony where we had a drink. We chatted, we looked at the Black Sea, we discussed politics (we, in the Balkans, always discuss on politics) and then, we fixed the rules.

They were simple. I would fuck Camellia and George would fuck my wife, as expected... Every ten minutes, the man would have to switch to another position... The starting position would be the missionary like and the second one, the doggy style, then, it was all to the partner’s wishes, provided the lady would chose the third position, the man the fourth and so on... The loser lady, as presumed, would be the one that won’t be able to „strike back” for more than a minute or that would beg the man to stop. The losing man would be, also as presumed, the one that won’t bang for more than a minute or – God forbids! – The one who won’t be able to fulfil his duty anymore.
But, a pill of caeluxyl would be enough to prevent the last possible occurrence. I and George opened the two boxes of caeluxyl, our wives inspected it and we both took one pill each. Then, we went back on the balcony and we finished the bottle of champaign. We also ate some Indian food, I then offered them a small glass of Romanian palinka (a strong drink made out of distilled plums) and we got into the big dormitory, ready to go on.
As we stripped, we all began to eye each other. Camellia kind of smiled when seeing my frame and she told George something but they both opened wide their eyes when I took off my boxers. The shape of my dick can be easily guessed even when it is dormant, God bless it, and this made George look rather respectfully at me...

Anyway, our wives got on the beds. Since we were allowed a 10 minutes foreplay, we got near them and began to show out the best we had. I started to kiss Camellia, while easily rubbing her left nipple which slowly hardened under my fingers. As Laura told me, I had better to use well these ten minutes and find out what were the blonde’s weak points. Hmmm... Although her nipple hardened she still didn’t moan and, by the time she moved, she seemed in full control of herself. And, in the meanwhile, she also began to search for my soft points, by easily caressing me between my balls and my ass hole, hardly touching my delicate tufts.
It was enough for my prick to fill with blood, but she was far from making me see the stars, so I went down and picked one of her nipples in my mouth. A brisk shiver traversed her but she still didn’t moan.
In the other bed, George was already using his big remedy. He had mounted Laura and, grabbing her big tits, he was slowly fucking her between breasts while easily milking her brown nipples. The size of his cock made me open wide the eyes: it was more than 9 inches and, I must admit, was even thicker than mine... In fact, Laura said that she was not sure if my thickness or my J shape was to blame for her multiple orgasms and now, as she felt that huge prick crawling between her tits, surely threw itches in her groin.
Thanks God she was still in control – she was gently scratching George’s muscled butts and, gosh, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of his hairy flesh on the palms but, to my luck, this also seemed to fill George with some sort of strange pleasure.

By then, Camellia began to make circles in my ass hole, a thing that Laura never did to me. Being ass fucked was something nausea-like for me. So, I tightened my ass muscles and slowly made it with my tongue to the blonde’s navel.
She still didn’t moan and I decided to add some more pressure by loosening too her ass hole. That was it, sweet Jesus! The blonde gave a brief pant and easily waddled her big butts, allowing me to better penetrate her. I grabbed the opportunity and I went down on her, slowly licking her clit while also making circles in her ass hole with my thumb – Camellia froze for some seconds then she exhaled loudly and began to slowly sway her hips in response. I went on with the clit sucking, easily, easily, until I felt the pleasure build up in the blonde, preparing to slowly bite her clit, which would bring her on the verge of an orgasm for sure, but then, I heard Laura give a loud moan.
Big George was swaying his butt above my wife’s face and it’s only then that I noticed how big his balls were. The size of a pair of tennis balls, his scrotum was crawling up and down on Laura’s mouth and nose and this seemed to throw her in a state of intense desire, as she was swaying her hips in the air. I wondered what could have caused this sudden excitement to Laura, when George grabbed my wife by the back of her hair and began to force her, rhythmically, between the roots of his strong thighs, his huge dick vibrating above her face.

This made Laura moan louder as she hungrily tried to lick his balls and dick and then, the clock rang, showing us that it was high time to get to more serious business. I was looking at George and he was looking at me and we both slid our flesh hammers in each other’s wife concomitantly. As usual, Laura propped her soles against the man’s thighs, the way she did when fucking with me, and she began to forcefully strike back at the big man. Meanwhile, Camellia encircled my waist and began to sway her hips too but this proved to considerably lower my fucking strength, since she prevented me from the ample dick strikes that would have turned her on for good.
Never mind! She won’t be able to do this to me when I’ll take her doggy style! I therefore went on by making circles in her wet cxnt, and by punctuating now and then with brisk bursts that always took her by surprise. However, these maneuvers allowed her to suddenly impale my ass hole which, at first, made me pant in pain. But then, she began to massage my inner anus and I felt then my prick fill fully with blood.
I took a deep breath, trying to control myself but this only allowed the blonde to slide her finger even deeper in my ass.

I took a deep breath then and I raised my ass, preparing to bang her deep no matter what but then, realized I was caught: each time I swayed my hips for a better impalement of the blonde, she would slide her finger deeper and deeper in my ass, loosening my anus at each of my strike. There was nothing I could do to prevent an orgasm by then and I began to bang her with all of my strength, hoping to make her cum too. Camellia was letting loud moans by then and I realized that the noise she made mingled with mine, as we both run out of control and swayed our hips harder and harder, in order to cum.

Suddenly, Laura let a long cry. I looked at her and I realized that her tactic of countering big George by propping her soles on his knees was too bad: the man was too strong, impeaching Laura back strikes. She was desperately trying to catch up with him but it was obvious she couldn't fuck back anymore now. Jesus! He was now fucking her dry as her thighs fell apart, allowing him to fully play with my wife, by banging her on and on, throwing waves through her tummy flesh and making her big breasts dangle in rhythm with his strikes. I realized she was caught: Laura opened wide her eyes and bridged under the big man who increased the pace of his strikes, making the bed crack and provoking wet splashes in my wife’s cxnt. His huge balls were clapping against her butts, Laura stiffened and then she let a high pitched yell, shivering, signaling that she had her orgasm. For awhile she kept bridging, her flesh trembling, before she crumpled beneath the big man who went on banging her.

„Go, George! Go!” yelled Camellia from beneath me. „Fuck her dry! She can’t counter you anymore”

Although our sight was blurred, we looked at the clock, as my Laura was still inert beneath the big man who fucked the daylights off her. I went on banging the small woman, realizing that I was too on the verge of cumming but then, Camellia began to let some sort of deep grunts which, coupled to the quiver that shook her from head to toe, made me understand that I made her cum.
I knew what I damned had to do! I began to lick her right armpit and, yes! She pried her legs wide, allowing me to pump her the way I knew best! She even took out the finger off my ass, embracing me like mad and swaying the hips in the hope of another orgasm but then, the clock rang.

Thanks God! By the way Laura got on all fours. I realized that George’s fucking had really exhausted her. Camellia turned her ass up faster than my wife, eager to feel my J in her. Again I looked in George’s eyes as I slid my flesh hammer in his wife’s shaft, while he briskly pumped Laura, throwing her a foot forward on the bed. He winked at me as Laura arched her head, breathing through clenched teeth. We were still looking at each other as we positioned ourselves on each other’s wife: George forced Laura to part wide her knees and rest her face on the pillow as he mounted her, placing his legs on each side of her trunk and leaning all his weight on the dick that pierced her. The bed cracked loudly, as if almost breaking beneath them and my wife began to moan faster, anxious to receive George’s powerful thrusts.
I then took position between Camellia’s parted thighs and I grabbed her by the tits, fondling them until feeling her nipples harden between my fingers. The blonde was set by now and I pumped her once, slowly and so did George, smiling at me. I got out almost completely and so did he and then we both delivered another strike, launching ample shudders in our women and making them easily moan. Again, we got out slowly and then, once more, we banged them, always looking in each other’s eyes.

We increased the pace of our pumping, on and on, always looking at each other, fucking them in the same rhythm until they both began to grunt hoarsely. Laura’s hanging potbelly was quaking faster and faster while her face was rubbing on the drapes; Camellia’s breasts were dangling madly in my palms and she was throwing her head up, letting brief grunts of pleasure. As time passed, we both reached the maximum of our pumping rhythm, provoking splashes in their cxnts. Both George and I were now giving all we could, shaking our wives and making them moan faster and faster. That really turned us on even harder, as both women were grunting concomitantly, at the receiving ends of our dicks. Laura began to wave to and fro, countering George, while Camellia was twisting her hips but still, both of us went on, banging the hell off our wives. As Laura’s grunts went deeper, I realized that she had recovered her control and that she was now trying to make George cum. My wife went harder and harder in countering the big man who began to moan hoarsely and then, I realized that Laura will make him cum faster than Camellia will make me.
Good ole’ action! I wonder why it didn’t work so well in my wife’s case... Anyway, George began to shake his hips, unable to pump Laura anymore while I still had in me my first semen, as we say down here, in Romania... And, to my great joy, I felt Camellia tremble uncontrollably in my arms again, as her skin went chicken-like... I increased the pace of my pumpings until she started to let brief screams; her elbows seemed to break and she crumpled, head burying in the pillow, her cxnt tightening rhythmically.

Good! I was the only one that didn’t come up to now and I still had a good control of myself. I grabbed Camellia’s hips while she was still shaking in pleasure, I lifted her ass as high as I could and I went on banging the small woman, making her grunt once more. The tip of my penis was forcefully rubbing the back of her flesh shaft, throwing hot shudders in her whole body and, I had to admit, her cxnt was a little tighter than my wife’s... She could comply to my dick’s thickness, all right, but she stood no chance against my J shape which ravaged her into another orgasm already.

She began to let brief screams of pleasure as she was shaking in my arms like electrocuted and... Yes! Her cxnt began once more to tighten, empeaching her from countering my hard strikes. She started to babble something, as she could hardly twist her hips anymore but then, once more, the clock rang out the ten minutes period.

Camellia was still shaking in pleasure and she could hardly maneuver me into the position she wanted after three orgasms. Anyway, she made me lay on my back as she placed her groin against the tip of my humid glans. I never let her a chance, as I began to pump her from the very moment my dick got into her shaft. With the corner of my eye, I saw Laura turn belly up and raising her knees at shoulders level. I understood her... Such a big dick could be accommodated best by this position. George’s eyes were pretty blurry after the orgasm he had but he managed to slide his huge dick in my wife’s vagina, provoking a slurp. He looked at me, smiling, and we began to pump the two women once again, in rhythm.
Camellia was riding me, swaying hips as mad, milking me from the bottom of my spine and I understood this was her best position, as she could maneuver her cxnt muscles while snaking from her waist. I felt I could not hold on anymore but still, I pumped as hard as I could. However, Camellia propped both hands between my legs and, insuring herself a good leverage, she began to sway hips as such that I closed my eyes, gasping in pleasure. Suddenly I felt her hand on my balls, gently squeezing them while also caressing my ass hole. I began to quake as her finger slipped in my anus. I bucked harder, throwing her up and down and making her moan, but then, as she began to massage my prostate, a most powerful load of semen seemed to explode off me...

However, she crushed my balls so hard then, that I felt my seminal glue being squeezed somewhere in my groin, making me gasp for air. I stopped bucking, as pleasure filled me so deep and, again she massaged my anus, until making me gag for air – once more I was on the verge to explode but then, she squeezed me as hard as she could, halting my orgasm.
I looked in her eyes, begging, for I knew damned well what would happen next, but there was no chance for me anymore – so, at least, I wanted to get my orgasm. With the corner of my eye, I looked at Laura, as she had to fight for both of us now.

And, thanks God, she did good! Although fucked in a matchbox pin, she could strike back pretty well, countering George blow by blow and looking into his eyes like a lioness fixing her prey. However, George was no newcomer at all and he grinned, as he banged her harder and harder. My wife’s cxnt, thanks God, was slurping loudly and this was a good sign too, as his huge dick was far from dismantling her control.
Jesus! But I had to fight back too! Camellia had exaggerated with her massage and I felt numbness in my dick, making me hope for a comeback. I regained my control and I started to pump her faster and faster, this time grabbing her butts and forcing them into place, pulling her down when I bucked, pushing her ass back when I extruded my cock.

She gasped in pleasure and I knew I had to increase the pace now in order to make her cum again when I heard Laura’s moans go louder and louder. George was fucking her dry and what she thought that would be a good position to accommodate his big dick, proved now to be a mistake, as she could hardly maneuver him, while he could maneuver her any way he wanted. Being so big, he rolled her even more until propping her on shoulders and not allowing her the least possibility to counter while he pumped her at will. My wife's calves were pointing to the ceiling, beside his head, shaking in rhythm with the banging while all she could do was to barely twist her hips.
As the seconds passed, he banged her even harder and, with his thumb, he searched his way in my wife’s hairy cxnt, until finding her clit. She gave a loud gurgle and shuddered from head to toe while slowly folding beneath him. His cock was now piercing her on full length, making her exhale loudly after each pumping. With the corner of my eyes, I saw Laura’s thick juices glisten on George’s hard rod but, although his dick was completely lubricated, this didn’t help my wife too much, as she was hardly countering him. His balls were slapping loudly against my wife’s butts and this sound simply made her go mad, as she began to thrust her hips up faster and faster.
By then, Camellia managed to stand my maneuvers and we went on with the pumping, as if we were two boxers waiting for an opening in each other’s guard. Thanks God, my wife also regained her control and she snaked her hips in George’s huge dick, milking him good.

The clock rang once more and this time, it was our choice, George’s and mine. I placed Camellia near the bed, kneeling, trunk spread across the sheet. I folded her calves on her thighs until her heels touched her butts and I grabbed her by the hips, slightly raising her from the floor. I then impaled her from behind, holding her up, leaning with my trunk against her folded calves.
“Oh, My God!”

My J slid as deep as it could in her cxnt, ploughing her inner flesh. She began to snake, awkwardly, hoping to counter me, but there was nothing she could do against my hammering. I looked at George, somehow full of pride, but he seemed to wait for my glance. He was standing and had Laura in his arms, folded, knees brought up to her shoulder level. He held her in that stance by embracing her fully, around the trunk and folded legs; he was propping his back against the wall and his dick was fully penetrating my wife from behind, disappearing in her thick hanging fur. My wife rested her head on his shoulder, barely waddling her ass from side to side.
“You ready, Mike?” asked George.
“Yeah!” I answered.

We started once again what we had done 20 minutes earlier. Looking in each other’s eyes, we started to bang our wives, faster and faster. They began to moan concomitantly as we both dug their cxnts harder and harder. Camellia was letting loud grunts by now, while my wife was gasping hoarsely, breasts and potbelly dangling in George’s unusual embrace. I saw Laura waddle her ass harder and harder, trying to catch up with the man but she was as helpless as Camellia, who could only push as hard as she could on both arms.

After awhile, we both reached the maximum power, making our wives yelp and gulp in pleasure. Laura was taking shallow breathes while Camellia wheezed – the women did their best to catch up with us but we both held them in good positions that prevented them from any counter measures. Suddenly, I felt Camellia softening in my arms while her cxnt began to tighten.

„She comes again, Laura! We shall do them!” I said, and my wife winked at me but, I realized, that she wasn’t in better shape than Camellia either. Drool was pouring off her mouth, as George’s dick ravaged her. Still, we were in terrible advance: we were leading by 5 orgasms to 1, which, by either means, is a definite score!

However, as Camellia’s orgasm subsided, she readily straightened her trunk on erected palms and began to thrust her hips towards me while tightening hard her cxnt and thus, milking me out. I swayed my dick harder into her, but her cxnt was now fully relaxed and my J, although thick, had more than enough room into her shaft. In spite of it, the rubbing of her ass against my genital fur was much too exciting and I soon found out that this was beyond my capacity of controlling myself. I tried to bang her out, but then, the much refrained semen load erupted like lava, fully filling her cxnt and overspilling in her groin. Gosh! It went on and on and on until I saw stars and my knees began to quake.
Dazed, I kneeled behind the small blonde and, taking a couple of deep breathes, I carried on pumping her. However, I found out that I was not holding her legs folded anymore and that she had a good solid ground under her own knees, which allowed her to fully snake from the waist. Before I realized what to do, I sensed a second orgasm build up in me, boosted by the continuous ass rubbing against my belly.

I began to thrust my hips harder but then, my wife gave a loud moan. I looked at her and, to my disbelief; I saw her shaking madly in George’s embrace, eyes rolled up, froth bubbling in her cxnt hair. Her thick fur, crest like, hanging beside the man’s huge dick was seemingly aspirating his flesh rod, like a pair of hairy lips, while George went on banging her, relentlessly. Laura’s delicate feet were twitching in fast pace and saliva began to pour off her mouth, spreading between her dangling mammaries.

I sensed something was going wrong and I started to thrust my hips harder and harder into Camellia’s butts but then, as she began to tighten her cxnt, I felt my love milk once again being dragged out. I was desperate to catch up with the small woman but I exploded once more into her, grunting as my sperm washed Camellia’s cxnt.
I crumpled over her, pumping her with my last resources but then, my wife began to scream sharply while George was rhythmically banging her.
„Oh my Gooooood!” yelled Laura. „Do me, George! Do me, for Chris sakes!”

The clock rang then and there was nothing I could do than accept Camellia’s maneuvers who mounted me in reverse. I began to thrust my J into her but then, I was much too exhausted and all I could do was to be fucked by her – swaying and twisting her hips, she milked me on and on and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop her. Meanwhile, my wife could not extrude herself from George’s rod and simply erected her legs and bend from the waist, propping hands on the bed. She thus remained in place, rocking her ass harder and harder, potbelly and breasts hanging and coiling madly, as George relentlessly fucked her. Suddenly, my wife fell to her knees, slipping out of his rod but he readily kneeled behind her and impaled her once more.

This time, my wife began to let wild grunts, as she was pushed across the room by George’s hard thrusts. Her cxnt was slurping, cum was spreading on the back of her thighs and, finally, she crumpled to the floor, cxnt still impaled by George’s hard rod.

Still, he went on, shoving her around the room, as she couldn’t strike back anymore. Her flesh was quivering and she began to yell, in ecstasy, looking at me with a dumb smile of sheer pleasure.
What could I say? I could hardly keep up with the small woman who, all of a sudden, leaned her butts hard on my lower belly, tightening the cxnt and making me come again. My wife let then a most loud scream, shaking like electrocuted under George’s constant pumping.

For awhile, we both moaned and grunted, both being fucked by the two Bulgarians. My J still stood up, but I couldn’t fuck Camellia anymore and she did the whole job by snaking and twisting around my rod. I simply couldn’t stand it anymore, as I felt she was once again milking my semen out. I was hardly breathing by then and, when hearing my wife cry again in loud sobs, I realized that she couldn’t stand George’s banging anymore either.
„Look at the clock, George!” urged him Camellia. „I think you already finished her...”

For awhile, they went on fucking us and only the sound of hard rods being sucked by cxnts was heard. I was rolling my head from side to side, while my wife was being head banged against the wall, under the continuous pumping, unable to counter strike. Again, she let a long moan, ravaged by another orgasm. Her skin went chicken like and she began to let brief yells.
„You finished me... George... Stop it... You dismantled... me...”

„A minute!” he announced and, delivering a last series of powerful thrusts in my wife’s groin, made her grunt again and again, in ecstasy, quaking from head to toe, spittle pouring on the rug from her opened mouth.
"Do me! Aaah... Do me, George! Fuck me! Fuck me deeeeeep!" she begged while the big man initiated a turbo series of pumping that threw Laura forth, repeatedly banging her head against the wall.
But she felt nothing than his big rod piercing her. After a while (more than a minute, anyway) of being fully fucked without countering at all, she began to scream in sheer pleasure, her cries slowly melting to a continuous beast gurgle...

They both got up, covered by sweat. Laura and I were hardly breathing on the rug and we simply watched how they dressed, slowly.
„We did you, kids!” said Camellia, eventually. „You relied to much on your curiously shaped dicky, boy! I taught you some lesson, didn’t I?”
I acquiesced. Laura was mumbling something and George helped her get up. She fell in the bed, arms and legs spread, cum still pouring off her cxnt, froth covering her hairy crotch.

“Hey, George! How the hell is her cxnt?” asked Camellia.
The big man smiled.
"What do you want me to say? You saw damned well that she cannot match you!” he answered. He stared in Laura's cxnt and laughed. "Geez! It's still wide opened and tightening! C'mon, lady! Get off it or else you'll be having orgasms all night!" he said before they got out, wishing us good night.

Offline mrsbiceps

Re: Old Story -- The Better Fuckers (Couples Sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 12:06:07 PM »
What an amazing story
strong arm tactics

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Old Story -- The Better Fuckers (Couples Sexfight)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 12:31:32 PM »
what a great story

thank you
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages