News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WOLOWITZ FAMILY FUED BIG BANG

• 1 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
WOLOWITZ FAMILY FUED BIG BANG
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:36:15 AM »
WOLOWITZ FAMILY BIG BANG
(A sequel to the BERNADETTES BIG BANG)

{alt}

This is a story that is a sequel to BERNADETTES BIG BANG.  After Bernadette beat up Penny she started to feel much better about losing her catfight with Priya.  She hurried home to make love to her husband, who had suggested that Bernadette go and talk with Penny about her depression (from also losing her catfight to Priya). 

When Bernadette arrived home, Howard wasn't there.  So Bernadette decided to take a long bath. 

Later that evening, Howard returned home.  Bernadette asked Howard where he had been.  Howard told Bernadette that he was with Leonard, but he smelt like woman's perfume!  Bernadette got in Howards face and accused him of infidelity.  After a while, Howard broke down and admitted to Bernadette that he was having an affair with Leslie Winkle.  Bernadette became furious and slapped Howard as hard as she could across his face!  Howard then threatened to do the same to Bernadette if she hit him again. 

Bernadette couldn't resist.  She drew her hand back and cracked Howard even harder than previously! 

"You asked for it BITCH!", blurted out an irate Howard, and he swung his right hand towards Bernadette's face!  Bernadette caught his arm in mid swing, which startled him.  Then Bernadette drove her fist into Howard's belly, doubling him over!  Then she smiled and taunted him. 

"Can't the big bad man strike the helpless little girl?", then she punched Howard in the face! 

Howard took off his shirt and tossed it aside.  "O.K. BERNIE . . . NOW LETS SEE IF THE BIG MAN CAN SPANK THE LITTLE GIRL!" 

Bernadette took off her pajama bottoms and turned her ass towards Howard.  "WELL HERE IT IS!  CAN YOU SPANK IT, PUSSY?"  Bernadette slapped her shapely ass and then took off her pajama tops exposing her firm 34 C's!  "AND IF YOU SPANK THIS; (Bernadette stuck out her gorgeous ass towards her husband) THEN YOU CAN HAVE THESE! (pointing to her large breasts)  NOW TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!"

Howard was now excited at the prospect of fighting his wife and stripped down to his Spiderman Under-Roos!  "O.K.  NOW THAT'S AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!" 

"COME AT ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!", taunted Bernadette standing in only her thong! 

Howard rushed at Bernadette and tackled her to the floor, burying his head between her boobs!  He also grabbed his wife's bountiful ass cheeks in each hand!  Howard seemed content to just lay on top of his wife, basking in his physical superiority!  This angered Bernadette.  She wanted to hurt Howard as much as he had hurt her! 

Bernadette grabbed Howards hair and pulled his face from between her tits!  She then slapped his face!  This made Howard release Bernadette's ass as he rubbed his sore face.  Bernadette then drove a knee into his balls! 

Howard howled in pain as he rolled around on the floor while Bernadette rose to her feet!  "WHAT THE FROCK?!" shouted Howard as he cradled his sore testicles! 

Bernadette quickly jumped on top of Howard and straddled him.  Howard was on his back as Bernadette pinned his arms to his sides with her legs. 

"THIS IS FOR LYING TO ME!", exclaimed Bernadette, as she slapped Howard's face again!  "AND THIS IS FOR CHEATING ON ME!"  This time Bernadette punched Howard in the mouth!  "AND THIS IS TO REMIND YOU THAT I CAN BEAT YOU UP!"  Bernadette then grabbed Howard's nipples and  pinched them!  Howard cried out as Bernadette squeezed and twisted! 

Howard managed to free his arms from beneath Bernadette's legs as he struggled to escape Bernie's nipple torture!  He quickly grabbed Bernadette's big boobs and squeezed them!  Bernadette's face showed that she was in pain, as Howard started punching her tits!  Each blow stung Bernadette and caused her to cry out in pain!  Bernadette released Howard as she protected her now tender boobs.  Howard grabbed Bernadette by her hair and yanked her close, so that they were now chest to chest! 

As they rolled around on the floor, Bernadette reached for Howard's scrotum!  Howard managed to keep twisting and holding Bernie so that she couldn't grab his balls and finally turned her on her back! 

Howard realized, from the struggle, that Bernadette was almost as strong as he was.  Plus she was madder, meaner, AND QUICKER!  She continued to slap Howard in his face whenever she had the chance as they struggled for dominance!  Eventually Howard managed to finally get on top of Bernadette and pin her on her back, after a long struggle! 

As Howard straddled his wife, he managed to pin her arms down with his legs.  "Now it is MY TURN!", said Howard as he smiled. 

"I want you to know that I have been having an affair with Leslie for a long time."  Howard grabbed Bernadette's nipples and pinched them!  Bernadette gasped from the pain, AND the confession!  Howard then twisted and yanked his wife's sore nips!  "She treats me LIKE A MAN, NOT as a boy!"

Bernadette struggled as hard as she could and finally freed one hand.  Since Howard was "sitting on gum", only his penis was visible to Bernadette, so she grabbed that and pulled! 

Howard release Bernadette's now throbbing nipples and punched her hard in her left tit!  Bernadette freed her other hand and she grabbed  Howard's nipples and pinched them as hard as she could!  The shock wave made Howard lose his balance as Bernadette grabbed his hands in hers and pulled him tight to her body!  Then they started to roll as each tried to gain the advantage.  Bernadette managed to knee Howard in his balls during the struggle, which made him let go of Bernie's hands. 

With her hands free, Bernadette kept punching Howard anywhere she had an opening!  Eventually she connected with Howard's balls, and he went down clutching them in horrible pain! 

"HA!  I'VE GOT YOUR SKINNY LITTLE ASS NOW, BITCH!", screamed Bernadette! "NOW I'M GONNA' MAKE YOU DO WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TO DO!"  Bernadette then seductively wiggled out of her thong and stuffed it in Howard's mouth!  "REMEMBER THAT TASTE!  YOU'RE GOING TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN IN A MINUTE!" 

Bernadette pushed her husband onto his back and sat on his chest!  She then slid her hips forward until her sweaty pussy was jammed up against Howard's mouth!  Then she reached back and grabbed Howard's balls! 

"Now you use that tongue of yours, and make yourself useful, by eating my pussy until I tell you to stop!  Are we clear on that?"  Bernadette then gave Howard's sack a little squeeze to let him know that she meant business!  "I SAID, ARE  . . . WE . . . CLEAR . . . BITCH?" 

Howard inserted his tongue and began to service THE ALPHA FEMALE, Bernadette!  During the cunnilingus, if Howard, in any way, displayed any hesitation or lack of performance, he would receive a squeeze from Bernadette's clenched fist!  Bernadette arched her back and ground her hungry pussy into Howard's face as she moaned in orgasmic delight!  Bernadette felt Howard come also as she reached a very satisfying conclusion! 

As Bernadette stood up, she had tears running down her face.  She turned to her husband and told him to get his stuff and get out!  "We are through!  Go to your whore!" 

Howard packed some things and said a sad goodbye to his wife.  He wanted Bernadette more than ever after the fighting experience!  He would do whatever he could to win her back, just not today.  And so he left. 

-The end- 

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: WOLOWITZ FAMILY FUED BIG BANG
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:55:09 PM »
Nice story.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.