News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twelve

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twelve
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »
Tiffany didn't wait long. A sharp, clear voice rang out over the murmuring girls. A young blonde walked in from the back, her face a mask of confidence as she grinned. "I want Tiffany's tits to get crushed again, and I want to do the crushing." The blonde had reason to be confident. Her toned, muscular frame was impressive, from her smooth, lined legs to her taut abs. Every part of her was tan, and even in my bizarre state of mind, I noticed the lack of tan lines around her breasts. She was only wearing a pair of shorts, gym shorts, by the look of it.  I felt myself go dry as I saw her thick, heavy breasts, sitting high on her chest, as if daring a woman to challenge her. The nearly spherical tits were topped by stiff, rosy nipples. I glanced at her face, and noticed her sharp cheekbones and warm brown eyes. They would have been warmer, but her full, lipstick-covered lips were an even, cool line on her face, and her eyes were boring holes into my gorgeous girlfriend.

"I saw the video. We all did," the blonde said loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Your old, saggy tits need to step out of the way. And I'm here to help that process out." I already didn't like this girl.

"This little spitfire is Amanda. She is our new favorite pledge. We expect big things from her and her father's amazing income." I turned my gaze from the bombshell. Amanda's eyes took their time in drinking in her competition. My girlfriend's perfect body looked less toned than this blonde's hardened frame, but I knew Tiffany more intimately now, and knew that her strength wasn't a product of workouts. Tiffany's skin was pale and perfect, with no visible blemishes above the waistline of her own shorts. My mind wandered to how her firm, dense titflesh felt in my hands, and a strange confidence overtook me. It was immediately replaced by doubt, as I thought Sabrina's tits would have been eventually crushed by Tiffany's amazing tits. I shook my head just slightly, trying to shake the image of Tiffany's beaten chest out of my mind. I felt Sabrina's dark eyes on me as I came out of my reverie.

I didn't look back, unwilling to engage her as Tiffany prepared to put her breasts and nipples against the freshman. It didn't matter, as Sabrina leaned forward again. I didn't know if she'd dressed, but my mind's eyes pictured her impressive breasts hanging away from her chest, shaking slightly as she whispered in my ear. "I bet your girlfriend actually cries when Amanda flattens her."

"I bet you'll do the same when Tiffany gets you," I hissed.

I heard her soft, silken chuckle. "If I'm crying at all, they'll be tears of joy. Her beaten tits under mine, shifting under me like jello." I rolled my eyes as Amanda and Tiffany stepped tentatively towards each other.

"Time to flatten those little tips. I like appetizers before the main course." Tiffany's eyes flashed, and I saw a grin that I hadn't seen in some time.

"Darling, you are the appetizer." A wave of murmurs flooded the room, and I even felt Sabrina lean back. Tiffany kept her eyes on Amanda the whole time. Amanda sneered at her, but she did not step forward. Tiffany did, though, ensuring that her turgid left nipple flicked against Amanda's stiff right peak. Amanda gasped at the contact, but didn't lose much time in responding, sending her left nub towards my girlfriend's right nipple. Tiffany pulled straight back, and thrust both her tits forward, using her hard, thick tips as spears against Amanda's breasts. Neither of Tiffany's nipples seemed to hit Amanda's, but the maneuver backed Amanda off and seemed to allow Tiffany to regain some control. She landed another blow to Amanda's right nipple, and I stared as both nipples folded slightly, then returned to shape from the brief contact. Tiffany's nipples looked slightly thicker, but Amanda's might have been longer; I really couldn't tell, especially as Tiffany continued her assault on the surprised blonde.

I couldn't help but grin as I saw Amanda try to fight back, twisting her hips back and forth to try and catch Tiffany's assaulting points. Her results were most often ineffective, as Tiffany's nipples scraped or pounded Amanda's red peaks. I wondered what Sabrina thought as she watched the contest. I never let my eyes leave this particular fight, waiting to see my girlfriend make her comeback. Amanda tried to change strategies again, this time mimicking Tiffany's jousting strategy. The attack was doomed before it began. Amanda gasped as Tiffany somehow managed to line up her nipples perfectly, driving her tips against the blonde's with a force that surprised Tiffany's young challenger.

Neither pair of nipples seemed to be withering, though Amanda was grimacing more and more with each passing minute. Tiffany's face alternated between discomfort and a dark, malicious countenance that did not promise the younger girl much mercy. Tiffany began alternating her blows, like a boxer, hitting just a bit more than she missed, but also alternating the rhythm as well as she could, sometimes going with the same nipple attack three times in a row to keep Amanda off balance. Amanda had not handled it well, and I saw her begin trying to dodge, only to slow her reaction time considerably. Tiffany's thick tips now landed almost concussive blows against Amanda's stiffened nubs. The blonde groaned, her firm body stepping back for a moment.

Tiffany didn't let up, stepping forward with her, and for a moment I applauded her aggression. Until I realized that Amanda was an opportunistic young woman. As soon as my girlfriend stepped forward, Amanda's strong arms snapped around her like steel vines. I saw the corded muscles twitch as Amanda drew Tiffany's heavy tits into her own.

"Oops," the blonde laughed. "Now it's just a matter of me flattening these soggy tits." Tiffany grunted as Amanda's firm breasts pushed against hers, but to Amanda's surprise, Tiffany's dense tits didn't budge. I could tell that Tiffany was struggling against Amanda's grip, and soon she stopped moving so desperately. Her hands crawled to Amanda's waist, even as the blonde began grinding her tits in earnest. Tiffany winced as Amanda ground on, and I found myself both worried and excited again. I wondered what would happen to my girlfriend if she lost again, especially on the heels of her last defeat. I felt Sabrina beside me again.

"Oooh. This doesn't look good, does it?" Again, the flesh of her heavy breast slid over my arm beneath the hem of my t-shirt sleeve. "Tiffany's nipples feel so amazing when they lose. It's like they almost try to keep up the fight, but slowly they grow softer and softer. Beating her is wonderful because as they got softer it made me feel like they are slowly getting stronger, as if I was taking her density into my superior tits." I grunted as Sabrina's words made my somehow stiffer in my pants, trying to ignore the feel of Sabrina's thick, stiff nipple in my forearm. I focused even more on the fight, worried as Tiffany began shifting more powerfully, a move I thought was borne out of desperation. Sabrina slid back, apparently satisfied with her effect on me.

It turned out the worried part of me had little to be concerned about. Amanda winced suddenly, and gasped. "Oh, shit," the blonde said, her eyes growing wide. Her arms loosened, and both women pulled back, though Tiffany's eyes narrowed as she watched the blonde carefully. Tiffany's gaze shifted down to the cause of Amanda's concern. Somehow, during the embrace, Tiffany's rock-hard points had crushed the life out of Amanda's softening nips. A pale shadow of what they had been, Amanda's nipples wilted even as she pulled away, beaten by my girlfriend's superior nipples. I felt myself begin to tremble with arousal as Tiffany's left nipple suddenly speared the broken tip of Amanda's right breast. The flesh folded away from Tiffany's turgid spike liked wadded paper. I grinned as I watched Tiffany pound the girl's nipples. Tiffany's erect spikes battered the softening tips Tiffany continued her assault, grinding away at Amanda's formerly erect nipples.

"There. Those are done," Tiffany said. "Why don't we take a break so you can figure out the best way to support those tits when I'm through crushing them." Amanda's eyes narrowed, but the blonde had just been beaten pretty soundly, and she stalked off to the other side of the mat.

When Tiffany turned, she was glowering, and I was taken aback. It was only after a moment that I followed Tiffany's gaze that it was going behind me, obviously right at Sabrina. I didn't turn, instead focusing on my girlfriend, relieved that she wasn't glaring at me. Tiffany's shoulders were straight, and she stood offering Sabrina an obvious challenge. Her breasts were reddened from the contact, but seemed somehow fuller despite the assault Amanda had doled out during the nipple fight. My girlfriend stood, staring Sabrina down for just another moment before turning away. As she did, she caught my eye and smiled just enough for me to notice. When her eyes met Amanda's long, athletic form, the smile was gone. 

Amanda stepped back onto the mat, her nipples showing some signs of recovery. Tifany's tips were still thick and hard on her breasts, and I saw Amanda look down at Tiffany's breasts with a sneer. "I'm going to flatten you, bitch. Again!" Sabrina snorted as the young blonde mentioned her defeat. Tiffany was completely unfazed by the comment, however.

"Amanda, I hope you have a boyfriend who's dating you for more than your tits. Because when we're done here, you'll have to diversify." A few of the girls snickered but Amanda went into a blind rage. She ran at Tiffany, who grinned and sidestepped her.

"You bitch," Amanda hissed. The blonde turned, right into a ferocious blow from my girlfriend's tits. Amanda yelled in surprise (and I assumed, pain). Tiffany ignored the screech and thrust her tits into Amanda's again. The blonde's firm tits were pushed back, but only momentarily, as Tiffany pulled away. I thought Amanda was close to being finished, but the blond quickly slid just to the left, and as Tiffany turned to regain her momentum, Amanda landed a blow with her left tit to Tiffany's right orb. Tiffany winced, but tried to resume the attack. Amanda, who had seemingly recovered from Tiffany's sudden blows fired another shot from her left breast, sending Tiffany's left breast back before it regained its fullness and form. Amanda's physical fitness became apparent as her speed was startling. Another two shots landed on Tiffany's right tit, one each from both of Amanda's breasts. When Tiffany tried to rear back, Amanda simply hit the breast closer to her with fairly startling accuracy.

Tiffany's dense breasts shook and wobbled from the force of the blows, and I found myself deep in worry again. Amnda was pummeling Tiffany, and I wondered if my girlfriend could recover at all from two consecutive losses. My mind's eyes pictured    Amanda's smaller but obviously firm tits penetrating Tiffany's as my girlfriend fell to her knees, her spirit broken by another woman. Even more unwillingly, I could almost hear Sabrina walk me through Tiffany's defeat, her dense, superior breasts rubbing on my arm while I watched my girlfriend's humiliation.

A sudden shout shook me from my reverie, and I noticed that both girls were now locked together, Tiffany's arms actually circling Amanda's. I surmised that my girlfriend must have grabbed Amanda in a hug, and my suspicions were confirmed as the blonde started twisting trying to get around. Amanda's athletic body suddenly tightened, and I felt my breath stop as I wondered what the strong young woman was planning. It seemed as though she was trying to siply power her way out of Tiffany's grasp, and my respect for my girlfriend grew as I saw Tiffany's own arms tighten, a line of muscle suddenly seemed to bisect her arm as her biceps and triceps both became instantly rigid. Amanda winced a bit, but still tried to escape.

Tiffany's face was an abrupt, vicious grin. I heard her voice, low and pointed. "Oh, you look like a bodybuilder blondie, I'll give you that. But now you're going to feel a stronger woman crush your pride and joy." Amanda's face clenched as she struggled more, her eyes closed as she tried to channel her strength to the task at hand. I wondered if she'd escaped. The blonde moved with violent explosion, but as Amanda tried to escape, I saw Tiffany's left hand clasp her right wrist. Amanda must have felt it, as her eyes opened wide.

"Oh, fuck," Amanda whispered. Tiffany began sliding her tits up and down, grinding away at the trapped blonde. Both pairs of tits shifted and twisted as Tiffany and Amanda began responding to one another in the bearhug. Amanda, realizing that she couldn't escape, had done her best to hold Tiffany's hips, but Tiffany displayed impressive agility, shaking her opponent off and not allowing Amanda to find purchase or leverage. I could almost feel Sabrina's disappointment. Despite both women availing their best, it seemed as though Tiffany had begun to take the momentum from the cocky young blonde titfighter.

I grinned as I saw Tiffany suddenly lean forward. Swearing, Amanda fought to stay upright, but Tiffany had the leverage, and she slowly pushed Amanda down to the mat. The blonde was completely prostrate and Tiffany went to work, releasing the hug just before they hit the ground and clasping the wrists of her fallen foe. Tiffany's tongue touched her upper lip and she lowered the boom, quickly. A sickening slap reverberated through the room as Amanda's breasts quivered from the impact. I shifted as I felt the fight coming to a close. Amanda tried to struggle, and as strong as she was, somehow my girlfriend was stronger.

Another drop of Tiffany's tits on Amanda's pulled a groan from the blonde. Her perky tits were almost consumed by my girlfriend's full orbs as the top pair of tits spilled over the smaller breasts of her opponent. I fought the urge to yell "Yes!" as Amanda's teats were buried.

Amanda groaned as she struggled, but even as the blonde pulled her legs up Tiffany slid her legs around almost like a grapevine hold. Amanda gasped as her legs were forced down to the floor, and Tiffany drove her tits even further into Amanda's firm breasts. My girlfriend pushed further and further, and soon Amanda's head flopped back and forth as Tiffany pushed up for the finish. I held my breath, wondering if Amanda would escape, as I saw the blonde's abs tighten into an incredible six-pack, but the fight had left her. Tiffany slammed forward, and the gurgling noise from Amanda told me all I needed to know.

Tiffany's eyes flickered toward Sabrina, but she looked down to her newly trapped foe almost immediately. Amanda's eyes were closed tightly as Tiffany's heavy, dense titflesh ground into Amanda's helpless udders. "Just say when, newbie," Tiffany sneered. Amanda struggled more, but her resistance was minimal as Tiffany claimed her victory.

"I'm just going to do this until you give up," Tiffany added. "Are you going to give up, or do I get to flatten you here and now?" Amanda twisted one more time, and I saw her submission to my girlfriend's superior tits before she acknowledged it verbally. Her toned arms went slack, and her feet lolled to either side as Tiffany released the pressure on her legs.

"You have better tits, Tiffany. They are firmer and better than mine. Your breasts are better than my beaten tits, and you should be proud of them." Tiffany smiled and stood, her tits jiggling as she hopped to her feet. She helped Amanda up, and the blonde stood, shaking her head.

"You really are that good," Amanda said, just loudly enough that I could hear. She said something else, but I could not catch it, as the blonde's voice dropped really low. Tiffany smiled, patted her shoulder and as her face turned towards me, her eyes darkened. She was, again, looking past me to Sabrina. She didn't leave a subtle message, but instead kept her eyes on her rival, lifted her left leg, and slowly lowered her pelvis as she straddled me. I lost sight of her face as her ample left breast found my face, and I pulled her nipple into my mouth, gently caressing the victorious spike.

A few of the girls applauded and I felt the blood rush to my face, but a gentle nudge from one of Tiffany's hands kept my mouth right where it was. I quickly stopped worrying and enjoyed the bounty of my girlfriend's victorious breasts. I did my best to be gentle, and soon a soft moan emanated from somewhere outside the sensual darkness surrounding my head. Her flesh was firm, and salty, and her nipple was as hard as I'd ever felt it. I felt my hands go to her back and pulled her closer, filling my mouth with more of her delectable flesh. After a few moments, and much to my disappointment, Tiffany slid her wet breast from my mouth with a 'pop'.

When she pulled back far enough for me to see her face, I saw a fiercely proud woman standing, topless as she stared down her new rival. I heard Sabrina's voice.

"Nice one, Tiffany. Thanks for the help with initiation."

"Any time, Sabrina. Do you need any more help?" Both voices were steely ice, and I fought against the urge to reach up for my girlfriend's tits and begin fondling her. My cock was throbbing, but I knew the upper hand in Tiffany's rivalry was at stake, and I thought my wandering hands might distract her.    

"We're all set here, Tiff. There's still a bedroom upstairs if you two want to clean up before you go." Despite the intensity on her face, Tiffany's face turned into a reluctant grin.

"Thanks," was all she said. Tiffany backed away and pulled me out of my chair. I didn't even look back at Sabrina as we made our way upstairs.