News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Website help

• 2 Replies

Offline docstup

• God Member
Website help
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:08:23 PM »
We at BaeFight feel it’s time we have a website. Is there anyone out there with experience developing sites? We would sure love some help, advice. Please DM or email us at BaeFight@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Website help
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 08:03:30 PM »
We at BaeFight feel it’s time we have a website. Is there anyone out there with experience developing sites? We would sure love some help, advice. Please DM or email us at BaeFight@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Baefights? I heard that name before, don't know where or when... But you can search on YouTube on how to create a website for yourself... I know some things, but i don't even know if they are right or not in this situation. You can ask this Site Owner too, never talked to him or anything, but doesn't look that hard to find him

Offline docstup

• God Member
Re: Website help
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 03:56:26 AM »
Yeah, we’re hoping for more than a simple, information and picture site. Trust me, no one here is capable of doing what we want.

We are talking with a few people but would welcome others with the knack for developing.