News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot Mom fights for son...Part 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Hot Mom fights for son...Part 2
« on: September 21, 2010, 02:46:51 AM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/index.php

She took my hand and placed it on her breast.  I was trying not to shake, her boob was really soft and I squeezed it gently.  I know I had a big dumb grin on my face, but it felt so good in my hand.  “Do you want to see my pussy?” Rosa almost whispered to me, we both knew we were doing something bad. I just shook my head and she scooted her butt off the counter top and pulled down her tiny panties around her ankles.  Then she pushed her self back up on the edge of the sink and spread her legs slightly.  I almost stuck my nose in it!  She laughed a little and said, “You might not like the smell.”  “Yes I do!” I meant that too. She laughed more and told me “the little girls are going to fight over you.” I’m not sure if she knew how much her saying that got me excited. She asked me if I was going to tell my Dad, no way would I ever tell my Dad. I could have spent all day staring at her body, but she told me she needed to finish getting ready and to “run along”. I went back to my room and jacked off.
Even though my Mom and I are very close we never really talked about my visits with Dad.  I didn’t want her to know about Rosa and me and I know she didn’t like to think about Dad being with some one else. Mom came into my room one night while I was watching wrestling on TV. She told me she was feeling lonely and could she just watch whatever I was watching with me.  Of course I said yes, but it was a little awkward because I watch for the women wrestlers.  Mom was wearing a short pink robe that tied around her waist. She sat on my bed and leaned up against me.  I was really hoping that they wouldn’t have a girl’s match while she was there because she would know I was getting excited.  Even after what we had done in her bed, no guy wants his Mom to know he jacks off in bed.  The show was almost over and I thought I was going to make it through when they announced the final fight was a girl’s match.  My heart was pounding and I could feel myself getting hard.  The first girl was very pretty with dark hair and she was wearing very short black shorts that showed off her butt cheeks.  I really like girl’s butts.  The champion was a blonde, she was wearing long pants, I don’t like it when they fight in long pants, but she had really big breast and was wearing a sparkly bra that really pushed them up and made them look huge. “Oh the girls are going to fight now!” my Mom sound as excited as I was. She put her legs up on my bed and her tiny robe fell open to where I could see all of her boobs.  When she pushed up against me it was obvious how excited I was.  “Oh.” was all she said.  Mom rubbed my chest through my tee shirt a little and then worked her hand down to my penis.  I was so embarrassed because I wasn’t wearing underwear under my sheets.  Mom wrapped her hand around my penis and rubbed it up and down. Then she pulled back the sheet and leaned over me. I could feel her mouth on my penis and I thought my heart was going to pop!  I was watching the girls fight on TV while my Mom was giving me a blow job!  She just made soft moaning noises and I could feel her tongue licking me.  I know my penis had never been so hard. I watched as the blonde wrestler pulled the dark haired girl around the ring by her hair.  As she kicked to free herself her shorts rode way up into her crotch. When she was finally able to stand up, the blonde hit her in the head with the championship belt.  The dark haired girl was knocked out in the middle of the ring with her legs spread wide.  I could feel my sperm getting ready to shoot out.  I was thinking I would choke my Mother! But then it just started coming and wouldn’t stop.  My Mom made little noises, but she never took her mouth off my penis. Even after I was done, I could still feel her licking me. I had never felt better in my life.  When Mom sat back up she looked at the TV screen.  The blonde was dancing around the ring with her championship belt over her head while the dark haired girl was still out cold with her legs spread. The crowd was cheering for the blonde and Mom said “Oh, the good girl won!”  “Yea, Mom the good girl won.”  I thought that was funny and then I was asleep.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/index.php

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: Hot Mom fights for son...Part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:42:29 AM »
This is what I love to see, something delightfully perverse that gets right down to the nitty gritty.  More!

luvgirlfites

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 04:12:38 AM »
I like that story

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 04:35:04 AM »
more below..

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member