News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Humiliation vs. Pain

• 5 Replies

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
Humiliation vs. Pain
« on: May 27, 2022, 11:52:47 PM »
     After a very hot chat earlier, I was left to ponder the following.  In every fight there is a point where one fighter knows she is in trouble, she is for lack of a better word, deflated!  Her opponent can usually sense that moment, anyone who has fought a bit, knows that moment, the will is broken, a sort of defeat settles in, but when is that moment for most women?  Is it humiliation which varies so widely from woman to woman.  It can be losing a top, being spanked, suffering in a painful or humiliating hold too long, the catty comments of a victorious fighter, and many other elements.  It can also be pain, when too much is enough, where the will and spirit break from the feeling that your body can endure no more, that moment when your body just quits!  So ladies, what gives you that moment in a fight, when all hope is lost and you just want it to end?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Humiliation vs. Pain
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 12:54:39 PM »
<> Sometimes a girl gives due to neither pain nor humiliation.  Instead, she just realizes her enemy has better cardio than her.  Which, I suppose, is a bit of both:  a little bit humiliating, and a little bit physically draining.

<> Even better is when, 10 minutes into a fight, both girls realize they're headed to an inconclusive draw, and will have to fight again someday.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 04:25:34 PM »
When I read your post I thought of the humiliation my wife endures when she has to be the first one to remove her top.  We having boxing matches in which sometimes both start with their tops on but the first one to get knocked down has to remove her top.  She has often said that she would rather start the fight topless than having me expose her breasts to her opponent and her husband/boyfriend.  Sometimes this results in her redoubling her efforts to win, which is thrilling to witness.  At other times there is a stark realization that her opponent is the stronger woman and that she is on her way to a terrible defeat, which just adds to her humiliation. 

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 01:43:25 AM »
Luckyman, that is such a great point.  Ironically, that is one aspect my friend covered.  She loves being topless and occasionally nude,  it the idea of being stripped and having herself exposed in that way does something to her.  She is humiliated and it really takes something out of her.  Like your wife, she has said starting topless would be better, being stripped of your top, while your opponent has hers on is very deflating!

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »
I talked about humiliation but really didn't address pain.  There is nothing more painful and frightening for a woman than to be cut on the face during a match.  When she fights in an arranged match by our club, (for which she is well paid), the fight continues until one fighter can no longer continue.  A bloody nose or cut lip really isn't a problem, but a cut around the eye or cheek always causes fear and panic.  For one, she can't tell how bad it is, and she is a beautiful woman and is always fearful that she will be permanently scared.  And if blood is running into an eye it means she can't see punches coming from that side.  And during the match the audience will always want to see more blood and cheers the fighters on.  It's a great turn on to me to also watch her work the cuts on her opponents face.  Knowing how much I like it I think is a great turn on for her as well.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 09:16:16 PM »
Correction on the bloody nose:  there's always the possibility it might be busted (they break easily) and further that it won't heal straight.