News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mass vs muscles

• 17 Replies

Offline AnitaSpanking

Re: Mass vs muscles
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »
Interesting post. I've dated girls that were muscular and strong that got destroyed in fights vs "weaker" girls. That is in a weight room they would be able to lift much more weight than the girls that beat them up. (sometimes badly).  That being said the weights don't hit back and often the weaker girl has better cardio stamina,flexibility, fighting knowledge, just plain craziness or any or all 4 of these things.

So weaker or stronger in the weight lifting sense doesn't always correlate with fighting ability.

really?  ???   i'm not buying it.....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 09:07:43 AM by AnitaSpanking »

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2022, 12:51:27 PM »
I agree that the most important thing in a fight is knowing how to fight.  Those who are trained and know fighting techniques certainly have an advantage.  However, without knowing the skills of two challengers, I always bet on the more muscular one

Offline FitchickColetey

• 5 foot 5,145 lbs of pure muscles
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2022, 11:28:32 PM »
Hello friends! I m just looking for a strong bbw. If you know one who would be able to give me some hard time in armwrestling/wrestling(irl) pm me.
PM for anything! No guys, sorry!