News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mass vs muscles

• 22 Replies

Offline Nikkihughes

• God Member
Re: Mass vs muscles
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2022, 09:50:38 PM »
Im a chubby girl i can say for sure muscles is better. It’s not often that a softer chubby/curvy girl has as much endurance as somebody that’s fit

Offline Sexyblonde

• 5 ft 8 in, 138 lbs of pure muscles
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2022, 12:35:30 AM »
A slender a bit muscular girl beaten by a larger much curvier rival is a fantasy of mine.
But maybe in real life I'm wrong, of course.

I just got squashed by a 320 lbs woman If u want to know.
Wrestling, Armwrestling

Offline FitchickColetey

• 5 foot 5,145 lbs of pure muscles
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2022, 12:01:05 AM »
Happy to hear, bitch ;D
PM for anything! No guys, sorry!

Offline AnitaSpanking

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2022, 08:44:36 AM »
well.... what is really scary is obese women who also have big muscles because they lift weights but they also eat like pigs so they stay fat and ugly.

they can really beat the crap out of you!  :and squash you too  :P

Offline AnitaSpanking

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »
Interesting post. I've dated girls that were muscular and strong that got destroyed in fights vs "weaker" girls. That is in a weight room they would be able to lift much more weight than the girls that beat them up. (sometimes badly).  That being said the weights don't hit back and often the weaker girl has better cardio stamina,flexibility, fighting knowledge, just plain craziness or any or all 4 of these things.

So weaker or stronger in the weight lifting sense doesn't always correlate with fighting ability.

really?  ???   i'm not buying it.....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 09:07:43 AM by AnitaSpanking »

Offline denisekicksass

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2022, 12:05:43 PM »
have had a few fights with fat girls and also with muscular girls, depends on the person some fat girls punch & fight hard and some fat girls can't take a belly punch, as for muscular girls there very strong and hit really hard but anagin just because they have all those muscles donen't mean they know how to fight
not afraid to kick ass or get my ass kicked!

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2022, 12:51:27 PM »
I agree that the most important thing in a fight is knowing how to fight.  Those who are trained and know fighting techniques certainly have an advantage.  However, without knowing the skills of two challengers, I always bet on the more muscular one

Offline FitchickColetey

• 5 foot 5,145 lbs of pure muscles
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2022, 11:28:32 PM »
Hello friends! I m just looking for a strong bbw. If you know one who would be able to give me some hard time in armwrestling/wrestling(irl) pm me.
PM for anything! No guys, sorry!