News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline maturekaren

Mature titfight
« on: January 05, 2022, 03:45:47 PM »
Always have been proud of my 36D's.  In my early 50's now but had a titfight to show off for my ex when I was in my early 30's.  Unfortunately,  a humiliating defeat.  It really stuck with me.  Now I need to find another mature woman who's interested.  I really need to prove to myself that I can win at this.

Offline maturekaren

Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 06:53:13 PM »
It was breast to breast only.  No hands.  She managed to get hers under mine, lift mine up, and then pull back enough to let mine drop hard.  She crushed mine with hers while mine were dropping and she did this to me over and over crushing mine and stretching them down.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 09:38:10 PM »
Hi Karen, You should have no problem holding your own against whoever you find. Good luck.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 11:06:19 PM »
Thank you for your very encouraging  comments.   I really need a win to erase my humbling loss.  Might need some help finding even matches who are my age.  Thanks again!

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 01:06:15 AM »
Can you tell us more about you’re past fight? Was she smaller and firmer than you? Did you start the fight to intimidate the other woman or to show off to you’re man? That sounds so humiliating

Offline Diana50

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 01:33:21 AM »
Our stories are so similar.  I was always proud of my boobs too - until I was crushed in a titfight many years ago.  Late 50's here but hopefully not too late to prove myself against another mature woman.   Admittedly not as firm as I once was but then I'll bet yours sag and bounce a bit too without the support of a good bra.  I need to know more about you.  Curious which one of us other members would pick as the winner.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 01:42:29 AM »
Qwerty123:  my ex wanted me to try it against his friend's wife.  We were pretty equal in age, size, and firmness.  She had the experience having done it before - even though she had lost her first match.   She had learned some good moves to use on me and I didn't know how to avoid her attacks.  Looks like I might have a challenger in Diana.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 02:51:45 AM »
I don't know why you're so upset about a loss from over 20 yrs ago. I'm sure you and your nips have improved since then.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2022, 02:54:28 AM »
Diana,  I'm I. My early 50's, divorced, around 5'6", 135ish, 36D's (and no, they don't stick straight out like they did when I was younger.  And yes, they will bounce if they are bumped.)  You look to be about my size.  Wondering which one of us the people here will bet on as the winner.  Oh, also I live in New York City

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 02:59:49 AM »
Always wished I had avenged my loss but never did.  It's been nagging at me ever since.  You know how we women are. just cant let go.

Offline Diana50

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 03:30:11 AM »
OMG!  I live right across the river from New York in New Jersey.   5'7", 135 - 140, 36D also.  I'm divorced as well and as long as we're being honest,  my boobs hang a bit as well and will bounce too when they come in contact with yours.  Wondering which one of us can out-manuver and out-last the other.  Any predictions from the others here?

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 06:09:57 AM »
If I were to guess at a winner from the pics I would go with Karen.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 06:37:34 AM »
once (twice really) lost a titfight to a smaller bitch both were hard to live down 
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 11:47:44 AM »
once (twice really) lost a titfight to a smaller bitch both were hard to live down 
Wow how humiliating? Can you explain a little what happened (Twice) two smaller woman wow

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 01:53:58 PM »
A big thank you to "female wrestling fan" for having confidence in me for a win should I take on Diana.  She does look a bit "tired" and needs more than that tight top to hold her breasts up.  She will have zero support when we remove our bras.