News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2022, 04:31:40 PM »
A big thank you to "female wrestling fan" for having confidence in me for a win should I take on Diana.  She does look a bit "tired" and needs more than that tight top to hold her breasts up.  She will have zero support when we remove our bras.
oh wow karen just raised the bitchiness stakes. i vote for diana i'm afraid karen as i think she is still firmer and i sense you have a worry you might still lose. That said i think it will be close and 2 wonderfully sexy women

Offline Diana50

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2022, 10:02:38 PM »
Karen, I didn't think it would be long before you took a verbal swing at me!      Unfortunately,  you're the one who looks soft - sagging and stretched out in your braless pic.  I feel confident that I can dominate you now and make you beg for mercy.  Your droopy boobs will get a good pounding and they will be bouncing out of control.  Even the one vote you had has come over to my side now. Lol.

Offline Diana50

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2022, 10:09:58 PM »
Caryn,  Sorry to hear of your losses but so glad you can relate to us.  The agony of defeat is not easily forgotten.   That said,  I was surprised that you lost after checking out the pic of your very ample breasts.  You look very well "armed" to do battle.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2022, 10:16:30 PM »
Although a little undersized, Diane's do look like they could titty whip  some blonde snob's breasts.  There would be a lot of grunting and squirming to get a victorious positioni though

Offline Izzy_The_Writer

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2022, 03:42:04 AM »
I think Karen wins this, but it'll be close

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 04:18:48 AM »
Diane didn’t say she would just win. She said Dominate!! That is the kind of talk I like to hear. I like taunting and It’s a real confidence builder and can tear away that confidence in an opponent when there is reason to believe it could be true. So hot is confidence, especially in this sort of competition.

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2022, 07:31:35 AM »
No offense to Diane but my vote is still for Karen.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2022, 09:02:42 PM »
Well, I have to admit that public opinion is still about evenly divided.  I admit I would be a  lot more confident if everyone was gathering in my corner.  That said, Diana has contacted me via email and we are well on our way to arranging a PRIVATE showdown.   Don't worry.  The loser will have to admit defeat publicly here giving you insight on the last few blows before she had to submit.  This will happen soon but not today or tomorrow so stay tuned.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2022, 09:34:24 PM »
Snw:  I understand what you mean.  Please know that I want and need this win so bad.  This isn't a play fight for me. I will be battling with everything I've got to force Diana into submission and make her beg me to stop.  I have even begun to rough up my nipples from time to time during the day to get them ready to take whatever that bitch can dish out.   She will be sobbing when she admits that my breasts beat hers.

Offline Elena_ra

• I love competting with other women of my ages
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2022, 10:44:54 PM »
Well, I have to admit that public opinion is still about evenly divided.  I admit I would be a  lot more confident if everyone was gathering in my corner.  That said, Diana has contacted me via email and we are well on our way to arranging a PRIVATE showdown.   Don't worry.  The loser will have to admit defeat publicly here giving you insight on the last few blows before she had to submit.  This will happen soon but not today or tomorrow so stay tuned.
i vote for you! i think you can win and have better tits
MEN!
Dont ask me would i fight your wife irl or at yahoo.
Both we know that your wife at yahoo is you.

Offline Elena_ra

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2022, 10:48:22 PM »
id suggest to fight without any tactics, just simple forth and back bumping, pressing tits against tits, the pure test for mature tits
MEN!

Offline Elena_ra

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2022, 10:50:16 PM »
Although a little undersized, Diane's do look like they could titty whip  some blonde snob's breasts.  There would be a lot of grunting and squirming to get a victorious positioni though
hihi, but you are not into irl, soo..... ;) ??? ;)
MEN!

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2022, 01:32:22 AM »
Elena,  thank you for your vote of confidence.  And I must say that yours are impressive as well.  Haven't seen Diana topless yet but I'm betting that hers are "hangers."  I'm going to wear her out!

Offline Elena_ra

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2022, 08:31:26 AM »
Elena,  thank you for your vote of confidence.  And I must say that yours are impressive as well.  Haven't seen Diana topless yet but I'm betting that hers are "hangers."  I'm going to wear her out!
thanks! id love to fight you, but have no clue where are you))
MEN!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2022, 11:55:37 AM »
Looking at Dianas picture with her white top I think she would make Karen submit. But knowing Karen is some years younger it is also possible that her tits deform Dianas at will. Should be a very close fight that could end either way.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:56:55 AM by User1 »