News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline catfighter22222

Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2022, 04:12:31 PM »
There pics or videos of this
Lets fight bitches

Offline christine w

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2022, 01:38:50 AM »
First of all, congrats to both of you for being strong enough to compete in the first place. I am here if you need some comfort and some mild massage to those breasts, but make no mistake you did inflict damage as the story clearly dictated.  Both of you are winners, just Karen had what it took on this particular evening! I believe that at some point and time there will be a nasty mean titfight in the future  :D :D :D

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2022, 01:54:12 PM »
First of all, congrats to both of you for being strong enough to compete in the first place. I am here if you need some comfort and some mild massage to those breasts, but make no mistake you did inflict damage as the story clearly dictated.  Both of you are winners, just Karen had what it took on this particular evening! I believe that at some point and time there will be a nasty mean titfight in the future  :D :D :D

Seems like a young huntress has set her eyes on the mature ladies...

Offline tinaaryan78

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2022, 04:21:13 AM »
Diane and Karen both should post their nude pics to conpare

Offline Tanya

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2022, 03:17:03 PM »
Congrats Karen.  Bet you're feeling very proud of yourself now.  You recovered and ready for a real challenge now from my real naturals?  Another New Yorker here.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2022, 11:11:02 PM »
I don't think Karen would have a chance against Tanya. Karen wouldn't want to lose after defeating Diane irl. But I think a pill should be done between you two but there needs to be more pics involved to really see who could end up winning this titfight ;)

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2022, 02:56:27 PM »
Yes Tanya.  I am feeling very proud and I want you to know that I'm not afraid of you.  You may be a bit younger but I have the experience and know how to work you and wear you down to a submission.  I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2022, 03:09:03 AM »
Tanya:  Got your email and phone number.  I'll call when I get in later tonight.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2022, 03:18:46 AM »
Hi all.  FYI:  Topless pic in my profile.  Tanya has one in her profile.  I would  be  interested to see the poll results if someone  will set it up.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2022, 03:24:16 AM »
I like the confidence Karen. I'll set up the titfight poll but I think we should have a couple more pics of you ladies to get a better result for this match

Offline Diana50

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2022, 04:12:24 AM »
Hi.  I've been watching this exchange and I think I understand why Karen is willing to take on Tanya.  Karen believes that since she beat me, she has earned the opportunity to take on  better opponents.  I hope she realizes that while beating Tanya would boost her reputation again and get her better opponents and more notoriety, if she's forced to submit, she will have to go back a step and seek out matches against soft, saggy, older women again to get back her confidence.  I admire her for risking defeat to move up.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2022, 11:38:01 AM »
Maybe post a few pics of when you and Karen had your titfight to see what Karen really has to work with vs Tanya ;)

Offline 3wings

• God Member
Mature competition
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2022, 07:22:13 AM »
Mature competition is so attractive ;D

Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline Diana50

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2022, 02:03:50 PM »
Maybe post a few pics of when you and Karen had your titfight to see what Karen really has to work with vs Tanya ;)

Both Karen and Tanya already have topless pics in their profiles.

Offline Tanya

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2022, 04:56:22 PM »
Working on a date to meet Karen.