News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

best crystal fight

• 43 Replies

Offline jim2bad

Re: best crystal fight
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 06:45:36 AM »
Not disputing Andi vs Michelle as the best, but I think the most underrated (since no one mentioned it yet) is Deb vs Sherry, CV188-8.

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 02:10:01 PM »
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 04:31:45 PM »
Michelle vs Audi was also my favourite of all the fights crystal made not the most violent or fierce Michelle vs her work colleague that bit her or the breast was a much more vicious fight but Michelle vs Audi how did he get two gorgeous sexy and curvy women to fight each other and the boob punching by Michelle brilliant this need a rematch

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 07:25:01 PM »
Andi vs Michelle
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline CatfightFan1983

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2016, 10:53:48 PM »
I would of loved to of seen Andi v Michelle Part 2. Preferably topless from the start
email me on crazyprofile1882@gmail.com

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 04:36:00 AM »
Andi vs Michelle was great but my favorite was and I can not remember the names but it was first fight on one of the videos.  It was a dominant blonde who was attractive but near as attractive as the sultry brunette whose ass she beat bad. The hot brunnete fought her little heart out but eventually said "Ok I quit"...
Would like to see that one again.  I lost all of my video tapes. 
Second favorite was when Michelle got her ass kicked by the bad ass black chic...Crystal tried to edit it to make it look like Michelle did not say I give but she did. Would like to see that one also

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 11:30:43 AM »
Leslie´s fights, hse is the most vicious girl of Crystal.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2016, 04:22:12 PM »
Leslie´s fights, hse is the most vicious girl of Crystal.

....especially for such a small girl

Offline gray

• I love catfights!
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2016, 05:15:41 AM »
I'm not sure if this qualifies under crystal but the hellfire club matches that featured Miss V were incredible. Wow...my kind of Woman!! her match against Maylay was so hot. just my opinion.

http://femfighting.blogspot.com/search/label/Crystal%20Films

Offline tupelo36

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 10:39:29 PM »
Not disputing Andi vs Michelle as the best, but I think the most underrated (since no one mentioned it yet) is Deb vs Sherry, CV188-8.

I too am a big fan of Andi-Michelle but am going to second the Deb-Sherry match. This was a fight between "women next door" and it ended with Debbie proving herself to be the better woman and then making Sherry pleasure her. That was the icing on the cake for me! Great match.

Offline BigJake97

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 11:10:20 PM »
Diamond vs Khloe.  Those two really went at it.  I thought it was fucked-up how Diamond got the fight to stop without Khloe getting credit for the win... but still a real good fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 07:14:00 AM »
Diamond vs Khloe.  Those two really went at it.  I thought it was fucked-up how Diamond got the fight to stop without Khloe getting credit for the win... but still a real good fight.

Both lost their tops at one point, as well.

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 09:20:13 PM »
The best I've seen is Miranda vs Sheeva (#14). A realfight with hard hitting action. They were topless thus probably won't show up on YT.

Great fight. A couple other good realfights on that video also.

T

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2022, 06:49:18 PM »
post the link too..mine is kelly and deb  http://www.dailymotion.com/family_filter?urlback=%2Fvideo%2Fxg9zib_kelly-vs-deb_sport
any chance to repost the link to this one, the complete version of that fight? Thx so much in advance!